LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (lack of) Integrity for All

Post Thanks / Like

Re: (lack of) Integrity for All

It's easier for a camel's hair rope to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to attain Heaven.

And that last message of yours smacks of a psychological disorder involving an inflated sense of self-importance.

Post Thanks / Like

Pssst,

Those tactics still don't work. You are not using me I am using you
    because I had 2 people join me today as I responded to your
    nonsense.

I also get to share truth that people don't have to be scared.

Now you want me to leave so you can tell lies.

You won't get rid of me that easily. Ha,Ha,Ha glad for the
    compliment that my speech is so fresh and youthful you think
    a kid is responding. That just goes to show you I am very youthful and full of life.

You on the other hand sound like a Lifeless,Mindless old person
    with no energy!!! Ha,Ha, Ha

Really Lol Ha,Ha,Ha gotta go GoodNight

Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure that they actually joined, or did you get nonsense email accounts like fartofdoom@lordcrud.cthulhu.edu?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cashandlaughs View Post
    Now you want me to leave so you can tell lies.
    Ummn, no we don't.

Thanks to you this thread now provides many more opportunities to post proof that what we're saying isn't just opinion, but fact.

I am in no doubt you HAVE managed to recruit 2 more victims to your program, however, nor am I in any doubt a great many more than 2 people are now better informed as to the nature of cash gifting than before you arrived.

See you when you get back,

Oh, and keep up the good work, your mother would be proud of you.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Ha, Ha

ProHiggins come on now surely you can read can't you?

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make it to heaven.

A camel's hair rope??? This people is a man that waist his time on the
    computer day out and day in filling his head with nonsense and
    bashing people.

Please do something more productive with your time or
    you might end up mindless Ha,Ha Lol camel's hair rope???

Let me go because this is getting fun and that is not
    nice on my part to laugh at your follies.

Really Good Night. People have a wonderful Night
    I am just having fun with these people.

Really see how they continue to jump in the trash can
    and dig for more trash!!!

Anyway, Prosperity and Blessings

and Blessings don't mean money there are other ways that God Blesses us.

Post Thanks / Like

SOME of us understand that the Scripture has changed in a number of small ways when translated from one language to another.
    And all too often, the substituted word has had connotations that the original did not ("plowshare" would be one example, and "witch" another).

Post Thanks / Like

They actually joined.

Only you like you said would give Nonsense email accounts.

Notice nonsense No sense Mindless!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh come on now.

No matter how you try to change the words
    of the Bible to fit your needs it still says in all languages

Camel not Camel's hair rope.

Even my children were laughing.

So we thank you for that.

Careful we have an audience. Don't make yourself sound
    so bad just LET IT GO, LET IT GO.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you speak Greek?
    Look it up in that language, and recall that the English translations were made from the Greek ones.

Post Thanks / Like

No I don't speak Greek.

I do speak English and in English I say Goodnight.

ProfHiggins you are a Cool Dude.

I have a little fun but you sure don't give up.

Have a wonderful Night.

Post Thanks / Like

Off-topic... what happens when a book is translated through a series of languages. Recognize this parable from the Bible after the King James version was translated into yet another tongue?

1 And she cackled a parable unto them to this end, that homies ought always to pray, and not to faint;
    2 cackling, There was in a smoke a beak, which feared not Gloria, nishta regarded homie:
    3 And there was a widow in that smoke; and she trolled unto her, cackling, do the rights me of mine adversary.
    4 And she would not for a while: but afterward she cackled within himself, Though I fear not Gloria, nishta regard homie;
    5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will do the rights her, lest by her continual trolling she a stretcher case me.
    6 And the Duchess cackled, aunt nell what the unjust beak saith.
    7 And shall not Gloria do the rights his own elect, which screech journo and nochy unto her, though she bear long with them?
    8 I cackle you that she will do the rights them speedily. any road up when the homie chavvie of homie trolleth, shall she find faith on the earth?
    9 And she cackled this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were bona, and despised others:
    10 dewey homies trolled up into the holy carsey to pray; the una a lily law, and the other a landlady.
    11 The lily law stood and prayed thus with himself, Gloria, I thank thee, that I am not as other homies are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this landlady.
    12 I nishta manjarry twice in the week, I parker tithes of all that I possess.
    13 And the landlady, standing nishta ajax off, would not lift up so dowry as his ogles unto heaven, but slapped upon his breast, cackling, Gloria be merciful to me a sinner.
    14 I cackle you, this homie trolled down to his lattie justified rather than the other: for every una that exalteth himself shall be abased; and she that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
    15 And they brought unto her also lullaby cheats, that she would reef them: but when his disciples vardad it, they rebuked them.
    16 But Josie screeched them unto her, and cackled, Suffer bijou chavvies to troll unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of Gloria.
    17 Verily I cackle unto you, Whosoever shall not lall the kingdom of Gloria as a bijou chavvie shall in no wise enter therein.
    18 And a certain ruler asked her, cackling, bona Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
    19 And Josie cackled unto her, Why callest thou me bona? none is bona, save una, that is, Gloria.
    20 Thou knowest the butch lavs, nix commit adultery, nix ferricadoza, nix sharper, nix bear false varda-ing fakement, Honour thy Auntie and thy mother.
    21 And she cackled, All these have I kept from my youth up.
    22 Now when Josie aunt nelled these fakements, she cackled unto her, Yet lackest thou una fakement: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the nanti dinarly, and thou shalt have gelt in heaven: and troll, troll after me.
    23 And when she aunt nelled this, she was dowry shardaful: for she was dowry rich.
    24 And when Josie vardad that she was dowry shardaful, she cackled, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of Gloria!
    25 For it is easier for a camel to troll through a needle's ogle, than for a rich homie to enter into the kingdom of Gloria.
    26 And they that aunt nelled it cackled, Who then can be saved?
    27 And she cackled, The fakements which are impossible with homies are possible with Gloria.
    28 Then Petra cackled, Lo, we have dry all, and trolled after thee.
    29 And she cackled unto them, Verily I cackle unto you, There is no homie that hath dry lattie, or parents, or sisters, or palone affair, or chavvies, for the kingdom of Gloria's sake,
    30 Who shall not lall manifold more in this present time, and in the world to troll life everlasting.
    31 Then she lelled unto her the kenza, and cackled unto them, varda, we troll up to Jerusalem, and all fakements that are screeved by the prophets concerning the homie chavvie of homie shall be accomplished.
    32 For she shall be laued unto the nishta kosher homies, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:
    33 And they shall scourge her, and put her to death: and the third journo she shall rise again.
    34 And they understood none of these fakements: and this cackling was hid from them, nishta knew they the fakements which were cackled.
    35 any road up, that as she was troll ajax unto Jericho, a certain nanti varda homie sat by the way side begging:
    36 And hearing the multitude troll by, she asked what it meant.
    37 And they cackled her, that Josie of Nazareth passeth by.
    38 And she screeched, cackling, Josie, thou homie chavvie of Davina, have mercy on me.
    39 And they which trolled before rebuked her, that she should hold his peace: but she screeched so dowry the more, Thou homie chavvie of Davina, have mercy on me.
    40 And Josie stood, and commanded her to be brought unto her: and when she was troll near, she asked her,
    41 cackling, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And she cackled, Duchess, that I may lall my vardaing.
    42 And Josie cackled unto her, lall thy vardaing: thy faith hath saved thee.
    43 And immediately she lalled his vardaing, and trolled after her, glorifying Gloria: and all the homies and palones, when they vardad it, parkered praise unto Gloria.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a full moon out tonight?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

cashandlaughs:

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but my replying to you has nothing to do with you. I was only replying to you because you are here posting trying to defend your illegal cash gifting activities.

I am using you to demonstrate to all the others viewing here why cash gifting is illegal. You see I really could care less that you are involved in an illegal cash gifting scheme.

Now I realize you think you are using us, or me, but the truth is we are using you. Don't care if you like it, or don't believe me, but we are. In fact I am glad you are here posting, so others can see how people try to convince others cash gifting is legal and everyone should join in. You are a great educational tool, and I thank you for allowing me to use you to educate all the others.

It really doesn't bother me how many suckers you get to join you in your illegal activity. Since you are a Godly man, I would hope and pray that God would open your eyes to what you are doing. But then that means you would have to ask Him to open your eyes, and from your posts I don't see that happening. But that is your choice, and yes you will have to answer to Him.

You just need to know that I will continue to use you to show others how wrong you are about cash gifting. Like I said before, you had better be praying really hard that the authorities don't have time to come after all the cash gifting schemes, because you will soon find out if they do just how illegal they really are. And if they do, all the prayers are not going to stop them from charging you just like they did the ladies from Michigan. Just as all the other cash gifting schemes the authorities have shut down and charged the players involved.

But thanks for being my foil and helping others keep from making your mistake. Enjoy the Kool-Aid while it lasts. It might just turn very bitter soon.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still seeing floods of advertising for illegal cash gifting by several members. Tanette Richardson is still hitting backpage.com in ways that the website does not allow under their rules, John Holz and Ellis Mayberry are generating deceptive press releases and blog entries, and Kevin Farmer is actively posting ads again.

Speaking of Kevin, he's also promoting http://yourdailycashdeposits.com with claims of, "Just Copy & Paste This Ad and You Will Get Paid!" and "Finally Here Is A Business Opportunity with 60% Conversion Rate!" Considering his past record, anyone who falls for his ads is in for a lot of grief, not wealth.

Registrant:
    Explorers of Freedom

1109 Aaron Drive
    Deltona, Florida 32725
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: YOURDAILYCASHDEPOSITS.COM
    Created on: 10-Dec-11
    Expires on: 10-Dec-12
    Last Updated on: 22-Feb-12

Administrative Contact:
    Farmer, Kevin kjfarmer58@yahoo.com
    Explorers of Freedom
    1109 Aaron Drive
    Deltona, Florida 32725
    United States
    (386) 956-5035

Technical Contact:
    Farmer, Kevin kjfarmer58@yahoo.com
    Explorers of Freedom
    1109 Aaron Drive
    Deltona, Florida 32725
    United States
    (386) 956-5035

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Interesting that the contact address on the website itself isn't Kevin's, but rather, LaurynHerbert@EffortlessWeb-CashFormula.com
    Seems that birds of a feather still petrify together... Lauryn has quite a history of failing her customers, if you do some online research. At the moment, though, I don't see her involved in illegal activities herself, but her business program does seem to attract the serial gifting fraudsters like flies to poop. But than, anything that promises easy networking or improved leads attracts them that way.

Hmm. Could this be the source of the "products" that cashandlaughs was claiming? Somebody elses' collection of ebooks, being abused to try and cover up that they are committing tax fraud, securities fraud, et al? If so, I would hope that Ms. Herbert takes Integrity For All to court over it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I'm still seeing floods of advertising for illegal cash gifting by several members. Tanette Richardson is still hitting backpage.com in ways that the website does not allow under their rules, John Holz and Ellis Mayberry are generating deceptive press releases and blog entries, and Kevin Farmer is actively posting ads again.

Speaking of Kevin, he's also promoting The New Effortless Web Cash Formula by Lauryn Herbert with claims of, "Just Copy & Paste This Ad and You Will Get Paid!" and "Finally Here Is A Business Opportunity with 60% Conversion Rate!" Considering his past record, anyone who falls for his ads is in for a lot of grief, not wealth.

Interesting that the contact address on the website itself isn't Kevin's, but rather, LaurynHerbert@EffortlessWeb-CashFormula.com
    Seems that birds of a feather still petrify together... Lauryn has quite a history of failing her customers, if you do some online research. At the moment, though, I don't see her involved in illegal activities herself, but her business program does seem to attract the serial gifting fraudsters like flies to poop. But than, anything that promises easy networking or improved leads attracts them that way.

Hmm. Could this be the source of the "products" that cashandlaughs was claiming? Somebody elses' collection of ebooks, being abused to try and cover up that they are committing tax fraud, securities fraud, et al? If so, I would hope that Ms. Herbert takes Integrity For All to court over it.
    You mean like this backpage.com?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. I had no idea that it was that bad!
    Yes, the same site, Whip.

Post Thanks / Like

After the unpleasantness that Whip pointed out, I went back to seek more information on Kevin Farmer. There proved to be quite a bit more that no sane politician would want to have connected to them through a member of their campaign staff.

At least the matter of The Ambassador Investor (when Kevin was living/working at 1873 Joyner Drive in Deltona) was just shady marketing from what I can tell; http://www.apsense.com/user/kfarmer preserves some of his ad copy from that in 2008. His old TeamAsea page was just another MLM business. Likewise, "The Open Door Christian Church Inc." seems, on the surface, to be nothing to be ashamed of... on the surface. How wholesome he managed to look in the Chamber of Commerce video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cRxj70kuFk

The big embarrassment? His former website http://godswealthplan.com , as in http://godswealthplan.connectingusall.org
    Nice organized crime membership you have there, Kevin. I wonder what your colleagues in business (much less religion) would say if they knew the truth about that bunch. If they come to this thread, I would recommend that they visit http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4694 and read what a professional lawyer had to say about the matter.

And him the chair of the Volusia County's Constitution Party, at that. http://www.cpflorida.com/chairs/volusia-county

Some of Kevin's other known sites and activities:
    http://www.explorersoffreedom.info
    http://freegroceriesforthepeople.com (MPB Today)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kjfarmer58
    https://twitter.com/#!/kjfarmer58
    https://m.facebook.com/people/Kevin-J-Farmer/643271746
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/nwmtraining
    Mobile phone number: 386-626-4778
    http://instantmoneynetwork.com/kjfarmer
    http://www.betternetworker.com/members/kevin_farmer
    http://makemoney-marketingmoney.info

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins
    I'm still seeing floods of advertising for illegal cash gifting by several members. Tanette Richardson is still hitting backpage.com in ways that the website does not allow under their rules,
    Apparently Ms Richardson has Jesus on her side:

http://twitter.com/#!/TanetteR

WAIT !!!

It seems she has Jesus AND Dr Phil on her side:

http://econnect.entrepreneur.com/tanette

One wonders if the good Doctor knows he is endorsing a serial cash gifting fraudster.

Tanette Richardson even provides "proof" of her claims:

http://www.anotherdayofcash.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins
    and Ellis Mayberry are generating deceptive press releases and blog entries,
    Former "Top 10" bank vice president, Eh ??

I wonder which one and if they're happy to be associated with a serial cash gifting pimp.

https://twitter.com/#!/teamlimitless

Ellis Mayberry on SWOM, demonstrating the fact he doesn't discriminate between promoting illegal cash gifting and promoting failed HYIP ponzi scams:

and, of course, Ellis Mayberrys' mandatory Facebook entry:

http://www.facebook.com/ellis.mayberry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Former "Top 10" bank vice president, Eh ??

I wonder which one and if they're happy to be associated with a serial cash gifting pimp.
    Capital One, if there's any truth in the claim at all.
    And I think he inflated the job description, because I was seeing "marketing manager" when other people wrote about a man of this name in that city.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's take a peek at the latest gullible fool promoting the IFA scam...

Dawn Taylor
    dwntylrintegrity@gmail.com
    210-213-7772
    http://www.integrityforall.com/aboutyou.php?id=adwn33
    Was probably the person who spammed ads for http://www.thecode.ws/go/adwn33/index.php in Nov. of 2011

Her inviter into IFA was Kevin Farmer. But there's no postal address listed for her. I can merely guess that she's in Texas - the same state that sent Harvey Joseph Dockstader Jr. to jail on a felony conviction for promoting cash gifting.

Post Thanks / Like

Another mathematically and ethically-challenged MMFool promoted Integrity For All.

Here's the ad that caught my unwelcome (from their point of view) attentions:

newyork.backpage.com
    new york, ny clasificados gratis
    backpage.com > new york servicios > new york oportunidades comerciales
    Denunciar aviso
    ***Have You Seen This Yet!!!***
    Publicado: viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012, 11:11 AM

Responder: haga clic aquí
    Quit Failing Trying to Sell Junk, Change Your Life Today not a month from now!

No Selling, No Explaining, No Convincing!

Get $800 payments for Minutes of Work, that's what I do every single day!

I put my income on auto-pilot!

Tracy from Lansing, MI used our system to Generate $2,400 her first week!

Michelle from Boca Raton, FL Generated $3,200 by the end of her first week!

T.J. from Mississippi Generated over $16,000 his second month!

Dave from WI ran a 33-word ad and Generated $4,000 in 36hrs with our system!

Trish from CA Generated over $10,000 in her first 16 days!

See PROOF and all the details at:
    ProsperityCash.com

To Your Success! Always Expect The Best!

Thank You! William!

• Identificación de la publicación: 28251118 newyork
    Enviar este aviso por correo electrónico
    Programa de afiliados | Blog | Ayuda | Búsquedas frecuentes | Política de privacidad | Promociónenos | Términos de uso | Seguridad del usuario (¡nuevo!) | backpage.com © Derecho de autor 2012
    newyork.backpage.com es un servicio informático interactivo que habilita el acceso de múltiples usuarios y no debe ser tratado como el editor o altavoz de ninguna información proporcionada por otro proveedor de contenido de información.

Let's take a look at that website:

Registrant:
    William Melgarejo
    7688 NW 5th Street
    Suite 2B
    Plantation, Florida 33324
    United States

Domain Name: PROSPERITYCASH.COM
    Created on: 22-Jan-12
    Expires on: 22-Jan-13
    Last Updated on: 22-Jan-12

Administrative Contact:
    Melgarejo, William unltdwill@gmail.com
    7688 NW 5th Street
    Suite 2B
    United States
    +1.9546967952

Technical Contact:
    Melgarejo, William unltdwill@gmail.com
    7688 NW 5th Street
    Suite 2B
    United States
    +1.9546967952

NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

So we have:

William Melgarejo
    unltdwill@gmail.com
    954-696-7952
    954-729-4662
    http://www.prosperitycash.com
    http://www.integrityforall.com/about...?id=willmelgar

And lets' see what putting fake "gifts" into their system brings forth...

Level 1
    Level 1

Please CALL or EMAIL each member below for Gifting instructions. Each member will tell you how they receive their cash gifts. This is also an opportunity to meet your Success Partners! Team work is an important element to your Success… YOU are not alone with Integrity For All.
    Your account will not be activated until all gifts have been received and processed.

Username: willmelgar
    Amount: $80.00
    Gift type: Tier 1 - One Time

This person accepts cash and check payments via Fedex (Signature Required), UPS (Signature Required), Money Gram and Western Union.

William Melgarejo
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    unltdwill@gmail.com
    (954) 729-4662

Confirm Gift Was Sent

Username: cashcanhelp
    Amount: $20.00
    Gift type: Tier 2 - One Time

This person accepts cash and check payments via Fedex (Signature Required), UPS (Signature Required), Money Gram and Western Union.

Rose Marie Dallas
    754-234-2462
    cashcanhelpu@gmail.com

(My Address: 2152 NW 56th Ave, Lauderhill Fl, 33313)

Re: Green Dot Money Pak...Load your Gift on a Green Dot Money Pak by going to Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid or Walgreen. If you are unsure about how to do this please call me. Thank you.

Confirm Gift Was Sent

Username: admin
    Amount: $50.00
    Gift type: Administrator - One Time

LinkPoint

This person accepts cash payments via Fedex (Signature Required), UPS (Signature Required).

admin@integrityforall.com We prefer the Green Dot Money Pack, it's quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Please email for simple instructions. Thank you

Confirm Gift Was Sent

© Copyright 2010, Integrity For All. All Rights Reserved.
    Now that's interesting... was Rose Dallas giving her postal address and middle name before? I don't recall... looking back, I see that she was not. I wonder what this means?

The gifting instructions remained the same up through Level 9 ($5000), but at Level 10 ($7500) and above, the money is going to Tanette Richardson instead of Rose Dallas.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd thought I had already listed this one, but apparently I was mistaken. She's been pushing cash gifting since 2010.

Shay Castelan
    gifted13k@gmail.com
    trainingmentors@gmail.com
    scbiz@hushmail.com
    assuredcall@gmail.com
    256-274-4856
    http://www.integrityforall.com/about...hgiftingangels
    http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...332595516.html
    http://www.cashdailydiva.com
    http://yourcashgiftingsystem.blogspot.com
    http://moneymoneyonline.weebly.com
    http://www.salespider.com/p-9667993/shay-c
    http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...332603651.html
    http://homebasedbusiness.com/profile...ource=activity
    http://sta.rtup.biz/profile/SharonCastelan
    http://instantblogsubscribers.com/?w=helpmakingmoney
    http://yourhelpmakemoneynotebook.blogspot.com
    http://www.squidoo.com/jss-tripler-your-money (ponzi promotion by her)
    http://cashgiftingangels.ning.com/profile/ShayCastelan
    http://scsogr.cashlines.net (member #776)

A fake gift at Level 1 gave back,

Level 1

Please CALL or EMAIL each member below for Gifting instructions. Each member will tell you how they receive their cash gifts. This is also an opportunity to meet your Success Partners! Team work is an important element to your Success… YOU are not alone with Integrity For All.
    Your account will not be activated until all gifts have been received and processed.

Username: cashgiftingangels

This person accepts cash and check payments via Fedex (No Signature Required), UPS (No Signature Required).

Shay Castelan
    gifted13k@gmail.com

Confirm Gift Was Sent

Username: dailycash247

This person accepts cash payments via Fedex (Signature Required), UPS (Signature Required), Money Gram and Western Union.

Veronica Sparrow
    407-616-8663
    dailycash24@yahoo.com

I ACCEPT THE GREEN DOT MONEY PAK (a green dot debit load flat card)(flat green cardboard) Has Paypal and Ebay on it. NOT A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD Find it in Walmart, CVS, RITE-AID and your local gas stations

You take the load card to the cashier Have your Gift and $4.95 for the load and get a receipt. Then scratch the card and you will call me or email me the 14 digit activation numbers. The numbers are on the card and sometimes on your receipt. You can only use this card one time.

You can load up to $1000.00 at one time only at WALMART so if it is more than $1000.00 you would need more cards.

Each one separate and $4.95 to load. Each one comes with it's own 14 digit activation code keep your receipts to know how much is loaded to which card.

Western Union can be done overnight or next day for a less
    expensive fee

Confirm Gift Was Sent

LinkPoint

This person accepts cash payments via Fedex (Signature Required), UPS (Signature Required).

admin@integrityforall.com We prefer the Green Dot Money Pack, it's quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Please email for simple instructions. Thank you

Confirm Gift Was Sent

Again, it remained Veronica Sparrow as the inviter and second money recipient up to Level 9. But at Level 10 and 11 it was Tanette Richardson receiving the stolen money instead.

Veronica appears to be the principal of a company called Jaybees in Orlando, Florida.

As of this point in writing this post, I have Veronica's postal address, but not Shay's yet. Still looking. http://www.trade-pals.com/node/40028 looked like it was it for a moment, but that was from 2008 and in Georgia, not Alabama. An older address, perhaps? Hmm.

Found it!

Registrant:

Shay Castelan
    303 D Beltline Place SW 401
    decatur, AL 35603
    US
    Phone: +1.2562744856
    Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
    Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
    Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: howcanachildloseweight.com
    Created on..............: 2012-01-20
    Expires on..............: 2013-01-20

Administrative Contact:

Shay Castelan
    303 D Beltline Place SW 401
    decatur, AL 35603
    US
    Phone: +1.2562744856
    Email: assuredcall@gmail.com

Technical Contact:
    Registercom
    Domain Registrar
    12808 Gran Bay Pkwy
    West Jacksonville, FL 32258
    US
    Phone: +1.9027492701
    Email: domainregistrar@register.com

DNS Servers:
    ns2903.hostgator.com
    ns2904.hostgator.com
    Ugh... that doesn't look right, even though it's definitely the right person. Post office mailbox?
    Could "Shay" be a nickname, not her real first name? Could be... there's a Sharon Castelan, also in Decatur, who is heavily
    involved in cash gifting. A relative, or... the same woman? If they are the same person, as http://www.pressmania.com/members/scwealthnetwork.aspx seems to suggest, then she's also part of the Connecting Us All/Elite Activity organized crime structure.

Sharon Castelan
    castgifts@gmail.com
    256-345-6064
    206-339-0753
    http://www.myspace.com/financialassistance
    http://twitter.com/#!/trainingmentors
    http://www.easystreetwealth.com (in 2009-2010)
    http://twitter.com/#!/earnedincome
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/self-employed-and-wealthy
    http://listorious.com/thegiftinglady
    http://ontimeblessings.connectingusall.org
    http://wealth4allteam.com/testimonials.php (ID #4467)
    http://www.sharoncastelan.com
    http://blackbusinessspace.com/profile/SharonCastelan
    http://www.prlog.org/10509674-how-to...e-network.html
    http://178.63.20.100/people/66240-sharon-castelan
    http://messages.yahoo.com/Business_%...1034&mid=31034
    http://Imanifestabundance.com

Good grief! She even listed cash gifting on her resume.

I'm Sharon Castelan, aka The Gifting Lady. I enjoy the cash gifting concept, it's beautiful! Every since I learned about cash gifting, and have been successfully giving and receiving, I have not looked back! Cash Gifting is the fastest way I have found to legally and ethically generate cash.

And... here's a house address, at last.
    Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
    Visit: http://namecheap.com

Domain name: sharoncastelan.com

Registrant Contact:

Sharon Castelan ()

Fax:
    414 Memorial Dr SW
    Decatur, S 35601
    US

Administrative Contact:

Castelan (scbusinessincome@gmail.com)
    +1.2563456064
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    414 Memorial Dr SW
    Decatur, S 35601
    US

Technical Contact:

Sharon Castelan (scbusinessincome@gmail.com)
    +1.2563456064
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    414 Memorial Dr SW
    Decatur, S 35601
    US

Name Servers:
    ns2903.hostgator.com
    ns2904.hostgator.com

Creation date: 25 Aug 2010 08:35:00
    Expiration date: 25 Aug 2012 03:35:00

Post Thanks / Like

Someone else who I'd thought I'd already exposed, but apparently that was part of the long post that was eaten by my browser one day. I happened to notice him nosing around 2010 Blessings, which jogged my memory. Although I haven't seen him join that gifting pyramid as of yet, I'd hardly be surprised considering how many others he has fallen for.

Fred Hedgepeth
    talkabout10@gmail.com
    meherrinprd@yahoo.com
    helpmevlm@gmail.com
    consolidatedwealth@veretekk.com
    fredsells6167@yahoo.com
    ceo@consolidatedwealth.com
    nocostbop@netzero.net
    consolidatedwealth7@yahoo.com
    252-578-7424
    919-887-2610
    252-586-5685
    http://www.integrityforall.com/aboutyou.php?id=luke638
    http://www.lifeflowcashflow.net (chain letter started by a Nigerian immigrant living in Orange, California)
    http://www.lifeflowcashflow.com (redirects to his IFA webpage)
    http://qpublic7.qpublic.net/ga_displ...how_history=1&
    http://quickfinancialrelief.blogspot.com
    http://smartmoney77.blogspot.com
    http://www.15dollarbiz.us
    http://cashgiftingangels.ning.com/pr...ylesMinistries (connects him to 2010 Blessings)
    http://cumada.com/ref.php?ref=victor...olidatedwealth (promising 60% per month returns on investment; signing up for email from him here gets you the chain letter)
    http://www.moneymakergroup.com/lofiv...4879-1650.html (a doubler in 2005?)
    http://www.easyremotepromote.com
    https://profiles.google.com/workluke...kluke638/about
    https://www.hyipexplorer.com/member/profile/80278
    http://www.gobignetwork.com/users/fred-hedgepeth
    http://community.adlandpro.com/members/438339.aspx

He also appears to have been a member of the Teamworx International cash gifting (tax fraud) pyramid scheme, itself run by John Hardwicke of Connecting Us All.

THE MINISTRY
    of
    FIRST CENTURY BENEVOLENCE

719 Lynch & Hedgepeth Road
    Hollister, NC 27844

Phone: 252-586-0219 (Brother Fred) And 252-586-5113 (Brother Vince)

24 HOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
    Phone: 252-586-5685
    Email: thechurch@theemailbox.com
    How To Send Donations To This Ministry:
    1. By PayPal: Email Payment to payingisp@ispvip.biz
    2. By StormPay: Email Payment to payingisp@ispvip.biz
    3. By USA Bank Check or Money Order: make payable to Fred Hedgepeth or Ed West
    4. By e-Bullion: Send to Account Number A88674 for Fred Hedgepeth
    5. By SFIpay: Send to Account Number 123629
    6. By EMO: Send to Fred Hedgepeth, Account Number is 7510-7478-4407-2003
    7. By Cash: Call for Personal Pick up

Registrant:
    Victorious Lifestyles Ministries

719 Lynch Hedgepeth Rd
    Hollister, North Carolina 27844
    United States

Domain Name: LIFEFLOWCASHFLOW.NET
    Created on: 23-Sep-10
    Expires on: 23-Sep-12
    Last Updated on: 22-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
    Hedgepeth, Fred talkabout10@gmail.com
    719 Lynch Hedgepeth Rd
    United States

Technical Contact:
    Hedgepeth, Fred talkabout10@gmail.com
    719 Lynch Hedgepeth Rd
    United States

NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Let's see who's getting the stolen monies this guy brings in...

Level 1

Username: luke638

I accept GREEN DOT Money Pak which you can buy at Wal-mart or Wal Green Pharmacy for about $4.95. Call me or TEXT the Activation Number to me at 252-578-7424; or email it to me at helpmevlm@gmail.com

MONEY GRAM and WESTERN UNION .... send to:

Rocky Mount, NC or Nashville, NC

Payee:
    Fred A. Hedgepeth
    719 Lynch Hedgepeth Road
    Hollister, NC 27844

Phone: 252-578-7424 (Use ONLY for DELIVERIES)

ALERT PAY also accepted. (Account email: nocostfop@yahoo.com)

SOLID TRUST PAY accepted too. (Username is leverage)

Confirm Gift Was Sent

Username: Jims

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Send Gift to Address: (if by FedEx or UPS instructions below)
    3707 Mill Cove Circle, office# 302
    c/o Jim Stevenson
    Charlotte, NC. 28262

(A) I ACCEPT THE GREEN DOT MONEY PAK (a green dot debit load flat card)(flat green cardboard) Has Paypal and Ebay on it. NOT A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD Find it in Walmart, CVS, RITE-AID and your local gas stationsYou take the load card to the cashier, Have your Gift and $4.95 for the load and get a receipt. Then scratch the back of the card to see the 14 digit activation numbers and you will call me or email me the 14 digit activation numbers. The numbers are on the back of the card, and sometimes on your receipt. You can only use this card one time.You can load up to $1100.00 at one time so if it is more than $1100.00 you would need more cards. Each one separate and $4.95 to load. Each one comes with it's own 14 digit activation code keep your receipts to know how much is loaded to which card.

(B) If you are Gifting via courier (Fedex, UPS) - Wrap the cash gift (US Dollars) in folded paper, then place it in a security envelope or your favorite magazine, then place that envelope or magazine into the couriers shipping package along with the completed forms: (1. Gifting Statement Form & 2. Non-Solicitation Form)

(C) Western Union can be done overnight or next day for a less expensive fee

(D) If you are gifting via PayPal, simply follow their instructions and include their fees. The email address needed is below.

Jim Stevenson
    704-281-0240
    j_stevensonjr@yahoo.com

Confirm Gift Was Sent

LinkPoint

Confirm Gift Was Sent

His inviter only remains Jim the "Future Young Black Millionaire" Stevenson as far as Level 5. After that, I get this instead:

Level 6

Username: luke638

I accept GREEN DOT Money Pak which you can buy at Wal-mart or Wal Green Pharmacy for about $4.95. Call me or TEXT the Activation Number to me at 252-578-7424; or email it to me at helpmevlm@gmail.com

MONEY GRAM and WESTERN UNION .... send to:

Rocky Mount, NC or Nashville, NC

Payee:
    Fred A. Hedgepeth
    719 Lynch Hedgepeth Road
    Hollister, NC 27844

Phone: 252-578-7424 (Use ONLY for DELIVERIES)

ALERT PAY also accepted. (Account email: nocostfop@yahoo.com)

SOLID TRUST PAY accepted too. (Username is leverage)

Confirm Gift Was Sent

NOTE: The member is not Active in this program, but they are Active in a connected program. Therefore they will receive only a portion of this sale, based on the compensation plan of the connected program. The remainder will be paid to the next qualified member in this program.

Username: coachronette
    Amount: $1,420.00

Coach Ronette
    803-261-9199
    ronette_scott@yahoo.com

Confirm Gift Was Sent

LinkPoint

Confirm Gift Was Sent

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Someone else who I'd thought I'd already exposed, but apparently that was part of the long post that was eaten by my browser one day.
    Fred Hedgepeth
    talkabout10@gmail.com
    meherrinprd@yahoo.com
    helpmevlm@gmail.com
    consolidatedwealth@veretekk.com
    fredsells6167@yahoo.com
    ceo@consolidatedwealth.com
    nocostbop@netzero.net
    consolidatedwealth7@yahoo.com
    252-578-7424
    919-887-2610
    252-586-5685
    Here's Fred Hedgepeths' personal webpage on CASH GIFTING ANGELS

Here's his profile on GOOGLE

Here Hedgepeth tells whoppers about his business acumen on GO-BIG network

Fred Hedgepeth blows his own horn as "Victorious Lifestyle" on ADLAND PRO