LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merlin's Magic Bitcoins

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Merlin's Magic Bitcoins

Well, I certainly hope you feel better after your little rant, cosmicangelz.

Here's some homework for you:

find us ONE state within the USA in which cash gifting is legal.

We didn't describe Merlins' Magic as cash gifting, neither did we write the rules.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Also what is so astonishing :) is that you trump around accusing systems of being apyramid ( and you ignoratnly accuse MMB of being a pyraid which as I have explained it is not.) And YET welive in a world that is built on a pyramid scheme and a banking system which is a ponzi scheme :) Just where are your brains?

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicangelz View Post
    Just where are your brains?
    Definitely not where yours are, that's for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Okay maybe as you are so informative, please tell me where it is illegal to have a private members club...where its illegal for members voluntarily choose to help others . Communities of jews give to each other why shouldn't there be others? Your mind is so freaking scary, its like coming face to face with a demon. But guess that makes you safe in this world.. for the timebeing.. but you'll get your day

Post Thanks / Like

You make my skin crawl... You give me the creeps. And you call yourself a good man.. yeah guess Jack the ripper thought himself one too

Post Thanks / Like

Poersonally i am not too concerned with seeking an earthly jurisdiction for your crimes. But i think it should be done.. but in an evil world.. with an evil governing order.. you are probably great friends with Dick Cheyney.. Sure you couldn't care that your spiritual presence is reptillian... Anyway how do I remove my email address from your demonic domain?

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And i can thank God every day I dion't live in america... :)

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Viva China put you in your place.

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by cosmicangelz
    Just where are your brains?
    Definitely not where yours are, that's for sure

That is a typical demonic reply.... You are the one that can't see that we live in a pyramid system, you are the one that can't see that the banking system is a ponzi. You are the one accusing organisations of being pyramid when there is NO pyramid at all. And you ask me where my brains are?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what it must be like to have no concept of how others see you. To be so trapped in your little bubble mind...

Post Thanks / Like

Okay maybe as you are so informative, please tell me where it is illegal to have a private members club...where its illegal for members voluntarily choose to help others .
    On my daily walk there is a goat that the dogs and I will stop and talk to for a few minutes, well I talk the dogs wag and sniff. I don't really expect the goat to understand, and certainly don't spend all day there. Today, I will skip the goat and spend a few minutes with you. I can't speak for the entire world, but in most industrialized nations there are laws that prohibit people from forming "clubs" as a way to skirt existing "laws". In this case it would be laws against either cash gifting or pyramid schemes.

You are not choosing to "help" people, you are choosing to do this to make a "profit". Problem is the SCHEME will run out of money and/or people and will implode. Whether next week, next month or next year. History has proved this 100% true 100% of the time. Most people will end up losing money, except for the folks that set this scheme up. Any money YOU make will mean others have to lose theirs. If you put pen to paper that is the only possible outcome.

Communities of jews give to each other why shouldn't there be others?
    There is nothing you have said in any of your posts that has convinced me that you have any concern in "giving", if you are concerned with giving there are 1000s of places that need money. This is about "taking". Now maybe you are young, maybe you are new, maybe you are thick, but this will end one way. Right now there are 1000s of these programs floating around the web, nothing new and one day poof, Merlin will be gone.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

And i can thank God every day I dion't live in america... :)
    Unfortunately for you, cash gifting is illegal in the UK as well.

YOU can call it whatever you like, it's illegal and guaranteed to both fail AND cause the great majority of people who participate to lose their money.

Post Thanks / Like

It's just incredible how you can call it a pyramid scheme.. there is no pyramid. there are no permanent positions.. everybody goes around the table and drops off - and ! gets back on :) very quickly... :) It's not good what you are doing... I am warning you... the lies but i love all the links you provide :)
    Same with chain letters... which are pyramid schemes.
    Perhaps we should start calling you 'lutarian' in jest, out of your similarities to a previous poster here on Realscam who wasn't able to grasp basic social graces?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Okay maybe as you are so informative, please tell me where it is illegal to have a private members club...where its illegal for members voluntarily choose to help others . Communities of jews give to each other why shouldn't there be others? Your mind is so freaking scary, its like coming face to face with a demon. But guess that makes you safe in this world.. for the timebeing.. but you'll get your day
    I am a demon. Are you being racist here?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Merlin's Magic Bitcoins

Whose the moron?
    @@And their identity, notice the part where the site is only expected to be around for a year? What do you suppose that means in scam world?@@

Now we should all blow our brains out and follow the advice of a computer programme that evaluates millions of computer pages on selective limited data. Having followed all these threads to the very end it does appear that you do not have one single intelligent observation to make. No wonder you lot at this junk website cut and paste the replies and tag them right on the end where the think they may not be seen :) I think the topic is pretty much closed and everything has already been said by your most enlightening visitor Cosmic Angelz who has shown you up to be what you are. Ingnorant buffoons

The Observer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    On my daily walk there is a goat that the dogs and I will stop and talk to for a few minutes, well I talk the dogs wag and sniff. I don't really expect the goat to understand, and certainly don't spend all day there. Today, I will skip the goat and spend a few minutes with you. I can't speak for the entire world, but in most industrialized nations there are laws that prohibit people from forming "clubs" as a way to skirt existing "laws". In this case it would be laws against either cash gifting or pyramid schemes.

You are not choosing to "help" people, you are choosing to do this to make a "profit". Problem is the SCHEME will run out of money and/or people and will implode. Whether next week, next month or next year. History has proved this 100% true 100% of the time. Most people will end up losing money, except for the folks that set this scheme up. Any money YOU make will mean others have to lose theirs. If you put pen to paper that is the only possible outcome.

There is nothing you have said in any of your posts that has convinced me that you have any concern in "giving", if you are concerned with giving there are 1000s of places that need money. This is about "taking". Now maybe you are young, maybe you are new, maybe you are thick, but this will end one way. Right now there are 1000s of these programs floating around the web, nothing new and one day poof, Merlin will be gone.
    Are you not responding to this person through your own limited ideas? You go out not to help people but to make a profit, and you project your inner lack of worth to all that you meet?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Merlins Magical Bitcoins Gifting Scam

Thanks, I think I will go along soon and join your programme. You come across as a very decent human being,whilst those opposing you and your efforts come across like some mentally delinquent banjo strummers who don't know the notes or the tune but put together a conglomoration of sounds that produces the effect of audio bull crap.

Thanks Merlin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Cosmic Angelz who has shown you up to be what you are. Ingnorant buffoons

The Observer
    Yep, and IGNORANT as well.

BTW, Mr Observer, are you one of CosmicAngelz bosom buddies or is it mere coincidence you are both with Sky Broadband in the UK ??

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I am a demon. Are you being racist here?
    So you admit to your demonic lineage... at least, of course the racist bit doesn't work because you are mainpulated from the unseen I guess what was meant. it is good that you recongise that 'something' talks through you, that controls you..,
    I am watching these threads being manipulated . The owners of this show are not only demonic but very very weak, cowardly custards that cannot take on an equal and honest debate. Shame. Hope you get to grow a back bone

Post Thanks / Like

The word is starting to get around... more people looking and laughing at the demonic show

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Yep, and IGNORANT as well.

BTW, Mr Observer, are you one of CosmicAngelz bosom buddies or is it mere coincidence you are both with Sky Broadband in the UK ??
    Good again that you admit to your ignorance as well as that 'something' that speaks through you

Post Thanks / Like

Are you not responding to this person through your own limited ideas? You go out not to help people but to make a profit, and you project your inner lack of worth to all that you meet?
    Ya found me out. Was just trying to get in on Mervinz Mystical Bit-bits before you and that other observant gent. This is truly a once in a lifetime, mortgage the house, back up the truck, never seen before, never to be seen again opportunity. Welcome to my downline sucka.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Merlins Magical Bitcoins Gifting Scam

Thanks, I think I will go along soon and join your programme. You come across as a very decent human being,whilst those opposing you and your efforts come across like some mentally delinquent banjo strummers who don't know the notes or the tune but put together a conglomoration of sounds that produces the effect of audio bull crap.

Thanks Merlin

As has previously been pointed out to Merlin's core group - most if not all of whom appear to be British - gifting programmes are illegal under United kingdom law, with the definition of gifting being in Gambling Act 2005.

Post Thanks / Like

still waiting for some money from these alleged 'philanthropists' who are looking for nothing in return in order to be legal.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You still sound very ugly and come across like the thing in the picture. The question does come up is although there online scams, how manycompanies and individuals and organisations are you spreading malicious untruths about. Put two bitcoins into Merlins Magic Bitcoins :) into the system and give us an honest update in a months time.. but still lets keep looking at the question of just how many innocent people, organisations or like minded people are you spreading demonic nonsense about on your site? Just look at the selection of smiley's you offer and might help you get some insight into yourselves. I wonder what kind of karmic payback you are creating for yourselves. Certainly if the can identify some real scams good for you,, but what about the other side of the pernicious nonsense you spread or would you just say that is collatoral damage to every other organisation,individual etc.
    Sorry but I would not put two bitcoins or anything else worth money into this scam.