Thread: Prosper With Integrity, the scam formerly known as 2010 Blessings

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prosper With Integrity, the scam formerly known as 2010 Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins

Bryan Ellis' bellis73 Prosper With Integrity inviter page

Bryan Ellis' isellmca page on Facebook

Bryan Ellis' bryan-ellis profile on LinkedIn

Bryan Ellis aka BMoney Trees' bmoneytree73 page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins
    Tekeyah Dixon

6700 Barrington Dr.,
    Charlotte, NC 28215

618 S Harris Ave.,
    columbus, Ohio 43204

2144 Madison Ave.,
    Montgomery, AL 36107

tekeyahdixon@ymail.com
    tekeyahdixon@gmail.com
    334-543-3326
    614-286-3276
    334-954-8045 (may be her sister's?)
    http://prosperwithintegrity.com/ourr...stined4destyni
    Instagram
    immyownboss_90
    https://www.facebook.com/karameldelight90
    OneBigPowerline.com
    Take the SBC Tour
    http://www.itsmetiki.com
    http://www.loving-my-2.com
    http://www.sharonann65.com

Tekeyah Dixons' destined4destyni Prosper With Integrity sponsor
    page

Tekeyah Dixons' karameldelight90 page on Facebook

Tekayah Dixons' itsMEtiki Younique page

Tekayah Dixons' immyownboss_90 page on Pinsta

Post Thanks / Like

Sonya Allicocks' sonyaallicock Prosper With Integrity sponsor page

Sonya "Notimeforbs" Allicocks' sonyaallicock page on Facebook

Sonya Allicocks' sonya-allicock profile on LinkedIn

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Forum,
    Seems Jon Scherling is recreating himself with an all new scam. I got this email. Mind you, he got very ugly with me when I asked to be removed from the mailing list, as he has across the internet whenever someone exposes him. Buyer beware. He challenged me to report him, so I did....to the Google, FTC, the FBI and the Internet Crime Center. Check out the new scam!

Hello again!

I know you are probably shocked to hear from me and this is expected. The reason you are receiving this email is because you were either a former 2010 Blessings Member or a current member of Prosper With Integrity. If you didn't know or get any emails about us moving to another domain, please contact me regarding this as your back office is still alive and well just on another website address.

The reason I am writing you today is because I am trying to build a team of people that want to use my knowledge and my help to take them where they need to be financially for 2015. I have come across a sure fire way for you to finally be in profit. If you struggled with 2010 Blessings / Prosper With Integrity and never got a chance to really see earning this offer applies to YOU! We have found that most people that lose online do just that because of WHO invited them as it is VERY rarely the offers that don't work. Most times the inviters leave the people to fend for themselves and that has just NEVER been my style. This does NOT HAPPEN with this Team of people. We all know the pitfalls and we want to help you RIGHT NOW! If interested, keep reading.

NEXT STEP is to go here: [removed by admin] yourself involved, one time $18 and this also comes with spillover and to date many people have joined and have received spillover from our teams efforts helping them to make real money. Watch the video and see the potential and get signed up right away before I really start promoting.

I am building this off of a ONE TIME $18 deal that looks too promising for me to ignore and not share with folks who have joined me and made money in the past. This can be a very lucrative thing for a lousy $18 and it would be a shame for me to pass up on those who trusted me the past 5 years to help them.

The system itself allows each of us to get 100% Matching bonuses on top of a GENIUS Compensation Plan. I am not going to go into too many details but I will leave you a link so that you can see what I mean and if you are interested you will just sign up and get back to me immediately so that I can get you started and into our training site equipped with all the tools you will need to get you up and running like we are.

I am sending out 500 emails at a time, this is my FIRST email and I have 133,000 people that will receive the same opportunity to join so when you look at the link, please keep in mind it is time sensitive and those who act first always get paid first in this industry and that has never been a secret!

Here is the link you should seriously take your time out and watch as soon as you can:[removed by admin]Four Corners Alliance Group — $20 Success Team

I am going to start sending out 1000 emails a day, sometimes more depending because there is only so much time in a day! LOL! You can reply to this email with any questions you have or if you just wanted to chat with someone about life in general we are here for that too!

No matter what you decide we wish you as always many blessings and happy holidays coming up real soon! [/COLOR][/B][/B][/I]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-20-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, Southern Chick and welcome to REALSCAM.com

Please don't be offended, but I have taken the liberty of removing the address to Scherlings' new "opportunity" at least until it can be checked out and verified

Post Thanks / Like

You're right on the money, SouthernChick, Scherling has, indeed, involved himself in a new, guaranteed-to-fail scheme

My to-do list now has "create new Jon Scherling thread from SouthernChicks post" on it