Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 99
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

  1. #1
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds



    Ultrafs.com

    MH Pillars Ltd, a UK-based advanced payments consultancy, acquired the strategic assets of AlertPay (Alert Services Inc., CANADA) and launched the Payza.com platform in May 2012.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  2. #2
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Coincidence ???

    Or are we seeing the beginnings of another Liberty Reserve like shutdown ??

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  3. #3
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    LRM, it says only seized account of UltraLight FS in the Payza.

    as of MH Pillars, it was a company formed specifically to run payza, the whole switch was staged, Patel brothers are still and always been behind AP/Payza.
    (it was after a scandal which hit in Montreal linking AlertPay to child pornography and one of employees blowed the whistle saying Payza knows exactly what their clients are doing because in database they even mark which client does what (childporn,hyip,...),
    AlertPay name became dirty and Patels wanted to hide like it is not theirs)

    NeverLess UK FCA/FSA lists Payza and MH Pillars as unauthorized to do financial transactions with UK residents.

    PS: EgoPay is also Patel's brothers outfit they formed to move their HYIP clients to.

  4. #4
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    LRM, it says only seized account of UltraLight FS in the Payza.

    as of MH Pillars, it was a company formed specifically to run payza, the whole switch was staged, Patel brothers are still and always been behind AP/Payza.
    (it was after a scandal which hit in Montreal linking AlertPay to child pornography and one of employees blowed the whistle saying Payza knows exactly what their clients are doing because in database they even mark which client does what (childporn,hyip,...))

    NeverLess UK FCA/FSA lists Payza and MH Pillars as unauthorized to do financial transactions with UK residents.
    Other way round.

    It says the SS has seized all Payza money held in Ultralightfs accounts

    That would be "SS" as in the United States SECRET SERVICE

    Maybe it's just me, but I sure-as-hell wouldn't be happy if the United States Secret Service was involving itself in my business, ESPECIALLY if my business made the bulk of its' money doing a similar thing to the recently closed (by the US Secret Service and others) Liberty Reserve
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  5. #5
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    well, Payza is registered with canadian FinTRAC (and with US FinCEN)
    difference is that canadians do not give a shit if someone launders money if they are "registered"

    Even after the AlertPay scandal which hit the press in Montreal, it did not launch an investigation.


    DHS is not SS, but close enough, DHS combines 20+ US fed agencies, including SS, FBI, etc..
    Last edited by NikSam; 11-28-2013 at 12:31 AM.

  6. #6
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    If I was an American citizen, I know I'd rather have my money in a sock under the bed than in Payza when I went to sleep tonight.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. #7
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,774

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If I was an American citizen, I know I'd rather have my money in a sock under the bed than in Payza when I went to sleep tonight.
    HEY! As an American citizen I resemble that remark!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  8. #8
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  9. #9
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  10. #10
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If I was an American citizen, I know I'd rather have my money in a sock under the bed than in Payza when I went to sleep tonight.
    And what about non US members? Should they try to withdrawal their funds asap or they shouldn't worry because they won't target non US members??

  11. #11
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,877

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    And what about non US members? Should they try to withdrawal their funds asap or they shouldn't worry because they won't target non US members??
    I really don't know much about the payment processors other than the PayPal account I have to buy crap on Ebay. But from what I have seen in just the past few months you would have to be stark raving mad to keep much money in any of these services. From Bitcoin to Payza, what stops any government anywhere from pulling the plug and sending the party goers home empty handed?

    Unless you are in an undeveloped nation, or somewhere where the government is just as corrupt as the criminals where is the compelling reason to do business this way? For instance in the US bank accounts are FDIC protected up to $250,000, and brokerages carry S.I.PC. coverage often of $25,000,000 or more against fraud. You are protected against theft of all sorts, and have a reasonable notion that the institutions are sound. Certainly not perfect, and I am sure there are a few outlier reasons to use a payment processor, but why in today's advanced banking environment would you?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  12. #12
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I really don't know much about the payment processors other than the PayPal account I have to buy crap on Ebay. But from what I have seen in just the past few months you would have to be stark raving mad to keep much money in any of these services. From Bitcoin to Payza, what stops any government anywhere from pulling the plug and sending the party goers home empty handed?

    Unless you are in an undeveloped nation, or somewhere where the government is just as corrupt as the criminals where is the compelling reason to do business this way? For instance in the US bank accounts are FDIC protected up to $250,000, and brokerages carry S.I.PC. coverage often of $25,000,000 or more against fraud. You are protected against theft of all sorts, and have a reasonable notion that the institutions are sound. Certainly not perfect, and I am sure there are a few outlier reasons to use a payment processor, but why in today's advanced banking environment would you?
    I prefer paypal but some forex brokers like mayzus stopped paying by paypal so I need to choose payza to withdrawal my funds from there. Many online oportunities can't support paypal because some of their activities are against paypal policies so they have to choose other alternatives like payza.

    Obviously that none responsible enough will store too much funds in their payza accounts and will surely withdrawal regularly to their bank accounts.

  13. #13
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,217

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    I prefer paypal but some forex brokers like mayzus stopped paying by paypal so I need to choose payza to withdrawal my funds from there. Many online oportunities can't support paypal because some of their activities are against paypal policies so they have to choose other alternatives like payza.

    Obviously that none responsible enough will store too much funds in their payza accounts and will surely withdrawal regularly to their bank accounts.
    For me this is one of the first signs that something is a scam.....If what they were doing is legal and above board then they would use paypal and have no need for scam friendly or anonymous or non reversible pay processors like Payza, STP LR etc.........
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  14. #14
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Sergey Mayzus now has his own share of problems.

    Fgold, so why do not you use OkPay then ? ;) - Mayzus owns it :)

    I tell you why nobody wants to deal with russian mafia, oh wait, do I even have to?


    Sergey Mayzus used to own series of offline casinos in Kaliningrad, Russia, he even admitted in the past that his electronic gambling machines were rigged.
    In 2006 gambling in Russia was forbidden, that is what created most of your online forex-brokers :)
    .. or more correctly forex-kitchens - but this is another story.

    Mayzus fully owns or a major shareholder of the following outfits publicly known so far: LiteForex, UWC, Mayzus, OKpay, InstaForex
    He has huge number of offshore companies registered and hides his money in offshore banks.
    He also obtained Czech citizenship on top of his Russian.

    That is as much information i can disclose you for now.


    As another reason, forex-brokers are not authorized to take any money from residents of countries they not licensed in,
    and the use of shady or illegal payment processors lets them do that and remain undetected.
    Last edited by NikSam; 12-01-2013 at 06:17 PM.

  15. #15
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,877

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    I prefer paypal but some forex brokers like mayzus stopped paying by paypal so I need to choose payza to withdrawal my funds from there. Many online oportunities can't support paypal because some of their activities are against paypal policies so they have to choose other alternatives like payza.

    Obviously that none responsible enough will store too much funds in their payza accounts and will surely withdrawal regularly to their bank accounts.
    I checked the Mayzus site and they allow bank wires, why not go that route and leave the payment processors out? My other question as a side note, are you sure these guys are not just bucketing trades and waiting for people to blow out? The 80% account bonus seems awful steep if they are really putting trades in the market.

    As for the rest of the activities, seems like a hassle and unnecessary risk on several fronts. If you are making dosh trading FX, why not focus on that and stay away from the BS stuff, or at the very least not run the funds through the same account.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  16. #16
    Fgold is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I checked the Mayzus site and they allow bank wires, why not go that route and leave the payment processors out? My other question as a side note, are you sure these guys are not just bucketing trades and waiting for people to blow out? The 80% account bonus seems awful steep if they are really putting trades in the market.

    As for the rest of the activities, seems like a hassle and unnecessary risk on several fronts. If you are making dosh trading FX, why not focus on that and stay away from the BS stuff, or at the very least not run the funds through the same account.

    I've already got my seed out from all mayzus brokers and I'm only trading with my profits now. It seems that payza is not available for withdrawal anymore so I need to chose another alternative. Bank wire may have higher fees so Maybe I'll chose MoneyPolo!!!

  17. #17
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    For those who have doubts that Patel brothers (Firoz and Ferhan)are still behind Payza (and not just sold AlertPay to new MH Pillars UK owners)

    It was already mentioned here , a puppet CEO of MH Pillars which was formed specifically for this switchuru, Alastair Graham resigned from MH Pillars.

    AND

    From the horse own mouth, on Feb 2nd , 2013 from Payza own Blog:

    pz_patel.jpg
    URL:https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates...commerce-week/


    And July 15, 2013:


    pz_patel2.jpg
    URL: https://blog.payza.com/in-the-news/m...yments-source/
    Last edited by NikSam; 12-05-2013 at 07:24 PM.

  18. #18
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Did you know that Firoz Patel already had a scamming past before the AlertPay, he was involved in massive telemarketing scams in US.

    as a president of Corporate Wealth Management, Inc. and National Grant Services

    Here is excerpt from 2006 lawsuit (case 1:06-cv-00392-WMS-HKS western district court of New York )
    64. CWM and its president Firoz PATEL are under review by the
    United States government concerning telemarketing fraud and money
    laundering. This review lead to the seizure and forfeiture of a
    Wachovia Bank account in the amount of $256,407.23 United States
    currency in the name of CWM and controlled by Firoz PATEL pursuant
    Title 18, United States Code, Sections 981(a)(1)(A), 981(a)(1)(C)
    and 984 in the United States District Court for the Western
    District of New York under Docket No. 05-CV-543-S. This review
    also revealed that the telemarketing companies represented by PATEL
    were conducting fraud, by debiting US residents’ bank accounts
    without their authorization.
    pz_patel_oldsuit.jpg

  19. #19
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  20. #20
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Meanwhile visitors trying to register an account from US IP address will be greeted with this page:

    pz_noUS2.jpg

  21. #21
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    and the same goes for ultralightfs:



    ultralightfs.com
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-05-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  22. #22
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    note how Payza on their blog makes an accent on "stored value account services" , hehe , Firoz brothers think it will help them not to be classified as Money Service Business ? :)


    early this year Russian WebMoney processor after being raided in Ukraine-regional office and the Ukrainian bank accounts freeze,
    tried to use the same type of excuse, like we are not any money service, just a "credit accounting system".

  23. #23
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,676

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Interesting.

    In an announcement purportedly from ultralightfs:

    UltraLight FS terminated our relationship with MH Pillars dba Payza in early June, 2013. The US Department of Homeland Security subsequently seized all MH Pillars dba Payza money on deposit with UltraLight FS. If we receive additional information from the US Department of Homeland Security we will publish to our website.
    and

    We will update our website when we get information from DHS. Your agreement is with Payza though. We have not had a commercial agreement with Payza since early June, 2013. I assume Payza processed your payments recently as we had no relationship since June, 2013.
    UltralightFS says on its' website

    State licenses: UltraLight FS maintains state money transmission licenses and registration with FINCen and is in compliance with all state and federal money transmission laws.

    UltraLight FS has an active anti-money laundering program.

    If you are a consumer with a complaint with any of our products, please contact us.

    If you would like to offer our products to your customers or use our products with your service, please contact us.
    So, if ultralightFS was the licensed money transmitter and ultralightFS terminated its' agreement with Payza in June 2013, how has Payza managed to continue doing business in the USA with US citizens without a Money Transmitter License ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  24. #24
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,237

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Simple, a lot of processors/exchangers do it without being licensed :)
    US requires FinCEN registration + registration in every per state (which requires,most states do ) where residents served.


    STP even continued to serve some residents of states after Cease and Desist orders.

    Do you also want to ask how Perfect Money does it ? :)

  25. #25
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,217

    re: US Homeland Security seizes Payza funds

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, if ultralightFS was the licensed money transmitter and ultralightFS terminated its' agreement with Payza in June 2013, how has Payza managed to continue doing business in the USA with US citizens without a Money Transmitter License ??
    Same way they always did...Illegally.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42