Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

This guy approached me, but I never did hear back, some men are scared of a hot chick like me. LOL

petermoore12 am straight forward, humble and loyal, sincere, profile, free onlin

Few things that smell scammy, 43 ????, blond hair, sweetie your roots are showing!!! Looking for a woman from 28 to 80.

petermore.JPG

=====================================
    SCAMMER SKYPE: dsst.one

Dude is Charles here Dating in Sevilla. Topface

Charles.JPG

Here he is Charles, with the graduate degree. Sir if I may recommend when you are contacted for an alumni donation, DECLINE. You write like someone who never made it out of Jr. High. Seriously, lie about other things like a big income or being 6'1", prose like this is dead giveaway for a liar.

freeman123 looking for someone real. somebody that isn, t afraid to say i am sor
    freeman.JPG
    freeman1.JPG

=====================================
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

And here we have another specimen that should be gemmin a refundz on his graduate edumacation. 4'7", African American, and living in New York. I suspect not, what I do suspect is some scammers with "graduate degrees" have problems converting heights from the Metric System.

kelvin99 beach, chocolate, funny, hip hop funny, profile, free online dating, da

kelvin2.JPG

When I think advanced education, this is not what I think in a opening:

Kelvin.JPG

===============================================
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER Kanderson583@yahoo.com

This scammer is using pictures of Aaron Ramos, as do many scammers. This is from a friends profile that she asked me to help with.

Kelly Anderson on Netlog

Kelly.JPG
    kelly1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

This is a good summary of various types of scams that I was PM by a friend on Facebook.

Scammers are very clever with their words and the crises they encounter. These are just some of the scenarios. If any of these sound familiar you are dealing with a scammer.

Scam Scenarios:

Counterfeit money orders and checks sent in the mail from the scammer to be deposited in the victim bank account and send back the cash by Western Union or Money Gram.

Asked to open a checking account to deposit checks form scammer.

Scammer claims they've been mugged, shot, in a auto accident, arrested or their money, passport, and id was stolen.

Need money for hotel/motel bill and manager has their ID and passport.

Lost the company money and cannot pay his employees.

Needs money to cover payroll or cash payroll checks.

Blank checks sent in the mail for victim to fill out and send out to scammer "clients" which in reality are other victims.

Scammer arranges for you to come to their country to meet and marry, you risk theft, rape, identify theft, and murder.

Scammer confesses what they are doing, claims to have "truly" fallen in love with you, but they continue to ask for money.

Scammer plans to come to your country to marry, but has an accident or other tragedy on the way to the airport.

Need money for plane ticket BTA (Basic Travel Allowance) this does not exists.

Scammer is on the way to the states to visit you but is held up in Customs and need money for his/her release.

Shipping packages to victim home to have them mailed to scammer.

Scammer sending counterfeit money through the mail to the victim.

Sending money to Canada or New Mexico.

Scammer sending a package filled with envelopes to victim to have the envelopes mailed to other victims. Checks or Money Orders are in the envelopes.

Doctor contacts victim to inform the scammer was in an accident but survived and needs his medical bills paid as the victim is the only one who can help.

Scammer or relative sick in the hospital needs money for the operation medication, and Dr. fees (Even when they are in the hospital they can IM with you because the doctor has a laptop and is so very generous to let them use it).

Catalogs sent to victim's home with scammers name on them.

Shipping packages to victim home to have them mailed to scammer.

Scammer is located in the States or UK, and is traveling to Nigeria for business.

Scammer has a business, but needs to have merchandise shipped to victim's house, and then have victim ship the merchandise to scammer.

Scammer needs money because doesn't have enough of her/his own money to get her/his newly acquired "merchandise" out of the country.

Scammer needs money because they can not cash a check at a Nigerian bank or use credit cards.

Scammer asks for money to give to her/his family as a promise to the family. They claim this is a "tradition" or a "wedding custom".

Scammer has a vision that he/she and the victim has to obey where God wants them to donate ½ of their monthly income for a month. The scammer went on a fast for 3 days and during that time God revealed to him/her where they would donate this money (sending it by WU) to some needy community Nigeria.

Working as an missionary in Nigeria and is shot, needs money for surgery, and medication.

Need money for child in an orphanage for his/her life saving operation or adoption of a child.

Business opportunities for victim.

Investment opportunities for victim.

Inheritance opportunities for victim.

Plans for the real estate business after they (the victim and scammer) receive the money in the trunks in the securities company in Holland, including legal looking documents.

In order to obtain funds, you are told to pay fees for attorneys, certificates, storage, bank transfers, bank releases, money laundering clearance, anti-terrorist clearances, courier services, storage (demurrage), etc.

Scammer claim to be buying a business. The business belonged to a "friend" of his who wanted to retire. This business was currently netting 30-40K each month in revenue claimed by the scammer. The scammer needed funds to complete the purchase of the business. Papers (fake papers) were provided for the purchase agreement which had the victim name on them included as the scammer's wife.

Scammer has 200 bars of 24K Ghanaian gold, left behind from her/his deceased Grandmother, each bar with a value of $16,000 dollars in the U.S. but had no value in Ghana. He/she (scammer) was to fly to the states with the gold and then the Immigration Customs Department at the Ghana airport called the victim. The (scammer) was arrested for trying to get out the country with undocumented gold. The victim was told the (scammer) would go to prison for life if the police came and the victim contact information would be forwarded over to Interpol and be traced to the local authorities here in the U.S.

The victim was told they would lose their job and be arrested. The (scammer) could be released if ($3000) was sent for the gold consignment and immigration papers. Two days later the victim was told the gold was sold to the Ghana bank and was worth 3.3 million U.S. dollars. Then was asked to give personal bank account information so the funds would be transferred into the victim bank account immediately (it never happened).

Scammer has funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in a consignment registered as Government Diplomatic Package and insured by the International Guarantee bond (IGB). Amount is $21 Million us dollars. They want to move this money to "victim" because Iraq is a war zone, so that the victim may invest it for scammer.

You are asked to help an orphan, banker, sick widow or widower, official, Zimbabwe farmer, minister, etc. transfer money out of the country - any country - to your account.

A scammer with a terminal illness wants to make charitable contributions from a vast fortune.

Threats from the Scammer:

Emails the victim with the victims Obituary.
    Scammer threatening to turn in victim to the FBI and/or Secret Service.
    Blackmail with "nude" photos of the victim.
    Harassing emails and phone calls.
    Threats are being made to you or to members of your family.

Negative Actions from the Scammer:

Internet business opened in victim name.
    Merchandise ordered in victim name.
    Credit card opened in victim name.
    Scammer using victim name, profile, picture.

RS Types of Scams

Post Thanks / Like

Most people should know that the photos used in romance scams are not the people committing the crime. In fact they are victims too. Sensible people understand this, but there are stories floating around of angry/suspicious--husbands/wives who have been confronted by victims. Or spouses that worry about fidelity as a result of seeing ads with spouse photos. So many problems which is why I think having the photos show up in a scam database, and educating people is the best option. A few people have asked me about contacting the victims who had their pictures stolen, while I would relish the opportunity to talk to a few "actresses" the exercise strikes me as not a good one as it just causes more problems in my opinion.

Then there are people like this, as they say you can't fix stupid or crazy.

Jury: Stalker guilty, sought revenge for 'catfish' scam
    By Pauline Repard7:37 p.m.Aug. 29, 2013

SAN DIEGO — A Michigan man has been convicted of stalking a Santee woman with plans to kill her out of revenge because he was the victim of an online romance scam that made use of her photograph.

San Diego federal court jurors on Tuesday found Brian Curtis Hile, 29, guilty of two counts of interstate stalking of the victim, whose identity was not released by authorities.

The victim never knew that her years-old photo, taken off the Photobucket website, had been used by a South African man in a “catfishing” scheme. The man, pretending to be a woman, was in an online relationship with Hile for two years, federal prosecutors said.

In a criminal complaint filed in 2011, the U.S. Attorney’s Office alleged that Hile discovered he was being romanced by a man and in revenge for his hurt feelings, tried to learn that man’s identity. Failing that, he combed the Internet until he discovered the identity, address and many personal details of the woman in the photo, and her boyfriend. He also hacked into her email account, prosecutors said.

On Aug. 9, 2011, Hile left Fremont, Mich. by bus to San Diego to kill the woman and her boyfriend, the complaint alleged. His brother got wind of his trip and also traveled to San Diego to stop him. They ended up at an El Cajon Walmart, where police arrested Hile.

By then Hile had acquired duct tape, gloves and zip-ties, and made a shopping list for a knife, chloroform and a trench coat. He was taken to a county mental hospital, then jail, and in 2012 was declared competent to stand trial.

The FBI and the multi-agency Computer and Technology Crime Hi-Tech Response Team investigated the case.

A federal grand jury returned an indictment against Hile in May 2012. He pleaded not guilty and went to trial this week. He faces sentencing by U.S. District Judge Janis Sammartino on Nov. 22.

After the jury verdict, U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy issued a statement saying the case “demonstrates the potential for stalkers to use information from the Internet to prey on their victims.”

Jury: Stalker guilty, sought revenge for 'catfish' scam | UTSanDiego.com

Post Thanks / Like

I was asked by someone on FB about this profile. Here is the set up, the scammer used a search by state function to friend this person. Within about 2 weeks she was planning to come see him. At this point she has not asked for any money and professes her love. What I suspect is there will be some sort of a "snag" in the travel plans, and the only way that can be dealt with is money being sent Western Union. So a typical travel scam.

https://www.facebook.com/jenn.fraser.374?fref=ts

A few tells, the picture of her in the salon chair googles to a site with her photos.

Jenn.JPG

jenn1.JPG
    mikey.JPG

On page 2 of the last link there is a passport picture of what appears to be the same girl.

passport.jpg

And this is small, but most people I know don't list their native language as something they speak.
    english.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Will just throw this one in the way to go Facebook pile of scammer nonsense.

https://www.facebook.com/joel.kellyer
    https://www.facebook.com/edward.olsen.77?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/edward.olsen.75?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/edward.olsen.980?fref=ts

From the first profile.

Scammer.JPG

In case anyone wants to know where to find the cute kid, his photo hits to a bunch of sites for Asperger's Syndrome. Now I don't know if this child is affected, but let me just say scammers have no class.

Asperger's Syndrome | AppBrain Android Market

Aspergers.JPG

Pigbusters has all the profile pics with this email. SCAMMER nicholas_morrise@yahoo.com

Pig Busters on You're IT! - The New Generation in Social Networking

Scamwarners has the same profile pics with this email SCAMMER garyrobert22@hotmail.com

www.scamwarners.com • View topic - Gary Robert, garyrobert22@hotmail.com

take my money.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

So here is the set up from this. I got this in email, I don't know from who although a friend of mine was on it as well so it is what it is. I can't verify some of the information myself so I deleted it. The text is good though and it goes with what I have heard in talking with a few people. The victims who are chatting with scammers get them to "confess" and then the scammer claims they really fell in love with the person. Sometimes they give out what they claim to be a real name. This was the case here. I ran the IP address I had and it was from Malaysia. But for the rest just don't know so I left it out.

SCAMMER perrysdesk@hotmail.com
    SCAMMER perrytownsend01@yahoo.com

cuteperry - Cool, calm and collected. Thats who i am.
    www.scamwarners.com • View topic - Perry Townsend, perrysdesk@hotmail.com

Perry.jpg
    IP CHECKER.JPG
    =========================================
    A terrible man contact my friend on fb , she fell in love with him . When she told me about him i asked her to sent me his pictures , his first fb profile was DELTED . I picked up he is a scammer . Told her he is and she must block him, she did not listen to me .Then she confronted him and his first false facebook dissapear . Then he start to mail her and ask for money for his hungry son and for him for a project he is busy with . I told her dont sent . She listened to me .

two weeks ago he contact her again under another false profilw DELETED , he told her his first profile got hacked. he told his photos was stolen nd people use it . she believed him . Last night he confess to her he stole photos of a create a falso profile , he is from Malayisa. He gave her his own fb profile DELETED . He said to her his real name is DELETED. He fell in love with her and lied to say his white .When he asked her for money under his fake profile he wanter 12000 dollars to buy some link with email addresses and credit card info .
    he wanted to buy her a ticket so she can come to him . thank God it never happened
    =========================================
    Hey xxx,
    Nice to hear from you again. I had been waiting for your reply and thank God you did. I'm new here so i'll keep it simple, just a little bout myself and kinda woman i'm looking for.... I'm a kind, calm, positively minded 42 year old man, widowed in 2008, father of one son, searching for someone who puts a spring in my step and makes me smile. Someone I can never imagine living without. A woman not perfect or expecting that of me, yet works at being the best she can be. Sexy but not overtly trampy, kind, trustworthy, responsible, and independent. A good cook too.
    I guess its your turn to tell me something about you. Some pics are attached to this email.

===========================================

Post Thanks / Like

1.JPG

By Randy Economy
    Details have emerged from officials at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department that shows how a woman bilked thousands of dollars from an elderly Lakewood man with dementia whom she allegedly preyed upon for the past year.

Last week, on August 30, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office charged 52-year old Suspect Myrta Molina, of Panorama City, with Theft from an Elder.

A warrant was issued for Molina’s arrest.

On September 4, 2013, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s detectives took her into custody. Molina is being held on $150,000 bail, and is scheduled to be arraigned at Bellflower Court on September 5.

Captain Mike Parker, spokesman with the LASD told Hews Media Group-Community Newspaper that between February 2012, and January 2013, Suspect Molina placed five personal ads in a senior citizen newsletter, seeking relationships with men over the age of 65. The newsletter is circulated widely throughout Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego Counties. “Each time Suspect Molina placed an ad, she used a fictitious name,” Parker said.

In January 2013, an 81-year old Lakewood man (victim) who suffers from dementia, picked up the newsletter from the Buena Park Senior Center in Orange County, and contacted Molina. They met shortly thereafter, and Molina identified herself with a false name, gave the victim a phone number which was obtained under a false name, and wore a wig altering her appearance. Each time Molina contacted the victim by phone, she dialed *67 to hide her number. Molina led the victim to believe she was in love with him, and then began asking for, and receiving, cash for various purported reasons.

In June 2013, when the victim was hospitalized for kidney failure, the victim’s daughter discovered that he had withdrawn unusually large amounts of cash from his bank in the preceding months. Bank records showed that the victim withdrew $26,000 in cash from his checking account in the first six months of 2013. Bank surveillance photos showed Molina escorting the victim to the bank to withdraw cash.

In July 2013, Molina convinced the victim to withdraw $80,000 in cash from his account at a bank in Lakewood. When the victim tried to withdraw the cash, bank employees who sensed something was wrong, refused to give it to him and notified his daughter. Suspect Molina then called the bank manager, identified herself with a false name, said she was the victim’s fiancée, and demanded that the bank give the victim $80,000 in cash. Los Angeles County Sheriff’s detectives were able to freeze the victim’s accounts, and a criminal investigation was launched.

In August 2013, sheriff’s detectives executed a search warrant at Suspect Molina’s residence in Panorama City in the San Fernando Valley and recovered $5,300.00 in cash. During the search, detectives also uncovered evidence showing that Molina had targeted numerous elderly men during that past two years. During the investigation detectives uncovered information about men throughout Southern California who confirmed to sheriff’s detectives they had been contacted by the suspect but were suspicious of her motives and avoided her. They resided in Downey, Norwalk, Pacific Palisades, Sun Valley, Thousand Oaks, West Los Angeles, and Westlake Village.

Sheriff’s detectives believe there may be other victims and are asking anyone with information to contact Detective Christopher Derry (562-906-5418), Commercial Crimes Bureau, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. Or if you wish to remain Anonymous, call “LA Crime Stoppers” by dialing 800-222-TIPS (8477), texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or using the website Los Angeles Regional Crime Stoppers

Seniors are frequently the targets of financial abuse and scams. Detectives would like to remind people to use caution when meeting strangers through personal ads and internet dating sites. For more information, click on the links:

Elder Abuse – Consumer Scams and Fraud (Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office)
    LADA Elder Abuse Unit - Crimes Against the Elderly
    LADA Elder Abuse Unit
    Los Cerritos Newspaper Group/Hews Media Group » Elderly Lakewood Widower with Dementia Bilked in So Cal Sweetheart Scam

Post Thanks / Like

This scumbag was just in trouble for scamming women, now he is back. This time paying for a romantic dinner by stealing his dates credit card.

scammer.JPG

Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station deputies booked a Saugus man nicknamed the “Valentine’s Day Scammer” on grand theft and burglary charges Monday afternoon.

Jeffrey Elvington, 40, of Saugus, is being charged with crimes similar to the ones for which he already was sentenced to a year in jail, according to Deputy Josh Dubin of the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station. [Saugus theft suspect Jeffrey Elvington]

“Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station deputies want to thank the public for coming forward to talk about their encounters with this suspect,” Dubin said. “This kind of cooperation makes its easier for law enforcement officials to better protect the community we serve from those who wish to victimize it.”

After an investigation by detectives, Sheriff’s Station deputies arrested Elvington in June, however they had suspicions that there were more suspects out there.

Now that more people have come forward, a case was once again presented, and charges are being sought by the District Attorney’s Office, Dubin said.

It is alleged in one incident that Elvington stole a woman’s credit card while she was on a dinner date with him, and then he allegedly paid for the dinner, using her credit card, in front of the woman without her knowledge.

In a plea deal, Elvington was sentenced to 365 days in jail and three years of probation the first time he was caught, according to officials with the District Attorney’s Office.

“He pleaded no contest to one count of second degree commercial burglary that occurred on Nov. 2 at Macy’s,” said Sandi Gibbons, a spokeswoman for the District Attorney’s Office.

“He also pleaded no contest to one felony count of grand theft, which occurred in December of 2012,” she said. “He pleaded no contest to those two counts.”

Elvington was accused of stealing credit card information from the women he met. He also made up elaborate stories for his victims, according to a sergeant who supervised the investigation.

“In one case, he was saying he was a personal chef for the stars,” said Sgt. James Anderson, who was in charge of the first investigation that led to the jail sentence. “In another case, he said he was working for the government and the military in the special forces. He would make up elaborate professions to make himself seem more desirable to the people he scammed.”

Elvington was arrested by the Sheriff’s Department’s Major Crime Bureau in Santa Monica, after Santa Clarita Valley detectives obtained an arrest warrant for charges relating to grand theft and burglary.

The most recent charges allege the same crimes.

Elvington also was noted on a website, “Guardian of Valor,” which claimed to have pictures of a fake uniform that Elvington used to con women.

Elvington served about 15 percent of his one-year sentence, according to officials with the District Attorney’s Office.

“He served a total of 55 days,” said a District Attorney’s Office representative. “He served 45 days before sentencing, and 10 days after.”

Elvington is currently being held on $75,000 bail, according to Sheriff’s Station arrest records.

Saugus Man Re-Arrested On Charges He Scammed Women, Again | KHTS Radio

Post Thanks / Like

Romance novelist Deveraux testifies in $25 million fraud trial against alleged psychic

View Larger Key witness testifying today in $25 million fraud trial against alleged psychic
    Bill Ingram
    Rose Marks, a Fort Lauderdale psychic, arrives for the sixth day of her trial at the Federal Courthouse Tuesday afternoon, Sept. 10, 2013, in West Palm Beach. Bill Ingram/Palm Beach Post)

Average storefront palm-reader or psychic ringleader who bilked clients for millions? Fort Lauderdale psychic on trial

By Jane Musgrave

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

WEST PALM BEACH —

Unlike the characters she created in her best-selling romance novels, author Jude Deveraux has been unlucky in love and in life.

Her husband, whom she divorced in 1991, was abusive. Her beloved child, whom she conceived through in vitro fertilization at age 50 after suffering eight miscarriages, died in an ATV accident when he was just 8.

And, while she reportedly earned $50 million from the books that made her a household name among lovelorn readers and women yearning for escape, she spent most of the past 20 years broke.

The tragedies — her poor choice in men and the death of her son — made her easy prey for psychic Rose Marks, the 66-year-old author of at least 36 New York Times best-sellers told a federal jury Tuesday.

“I was too afraid,” she explained when asked why she continued to send millions to Marks. “I was afraid of my ex-husband. I was afraid for my son’s life.”

Deveraux is the government’s star witness in the trial of the 62-year-old Fort Lauderdale psychic, who is accused of bilking more than $20 million from dozens of people by assuring them her connections with the spirit world could make their lives right.

Described by prosecutors as the matriarch of the family’s lucrative and exploitative business, Marks faces a dozen charges, including mail fraud, wire fraud and money-laundering. If convicted, she could be sent to prison for more than 20 years.

Like others who have testified since the estimated two-monthlong trial began Aug. 28, Deveraux said Marks, whom she knew as Joyce Michael, hounded her for money. Bad things would happen if she didn’t pay up, she said.

Initially, Deveraux testified, Marks lured her by saying the money would be used to protect her from her violent ex-husband. Later, when she was desperately trying to get pregnant, Marks said the money would make it happen. After her son was killed in 2005, Marks convinced her she could engineer a spirit swap so Deveraux and her child could be together again.

Looking back, Deveraux acknowledged, some of Marks’ claims were comical.

Marks told her that then-Secretary of State Colin Powell was her “soul mate” and that they would marry. For more than five years, as Powell was jetting around the world dealing with the Iraq War and other global crises, Deveraux exchanged lengthy letters with someone she believed was Powell — never mind that she sent the letters to an Arizona post office box.

She also exchanged emails with a man Marks told her was actor Brad Pitt. Marks told her Pitt wanted to be with her and was willing to leave his wife, actress Angelina Jolie, to make it possible, Deveraux testified.

“When I look back on it now, it was outrageous,” she said. “I was out of my mind.”

Deveraux said she didn’t realize how ridiculous the claims were until she was contacted by Fort Lauderdale detectives. “It was like someone hit me with a hammer,” she said. “I realized it was all a scam.”

Still, she testified, it took awhile for her to realize just how gullible she had been. “It took me a while to get it through my head that she didn’t know Brad Pitt or Prince Charles or Colin Powell,” she testified.

Deveraux is to return to the witness stand this morning as prosecutors continue to play recordings of conversations she had with Marks. In those played Tuesday, Deveraux demands the return of the roughly $17 million she gave Marks.

She then will face less friendly questioning from attorney Fred Schwartz, who represents Marks. Other members of Marks’ family — her two sons and their wives, her daughter and son-in-law, granddaughter and sister — have pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud. Awaiting sentencing, most have attended each day of the trial.

Romance novelist Deveraux testifies in $25 million fraud trial... | www.palmbeachpost.com

Post Thanks / Like

This is an excerpt of a call between a scammer and a victim from a friends blog. Behind the scenes I have been working with a few ladies (or dudes pretending to be ladies) to expand knowledge of romance scams, so have gotten a little behind on other updates. For those who ended on this page last, Anne Jackson has a lot of good information on her blog and U-tube channel. Here is an interesting tidbit, check out the comments on some of the videos. Not the ones thanking her, but some of the ones from victims who think they are dating soldiers. I won't link them directly as my intention is not to embarrass people, but give a side most people don't see. These are people's friends, parents, siblings, etc.

Anne Jackson - YouTube

Anne Jackson's blog

SCAMMER Louse-jeffrylouse@hotmail.com

Victim: So how are you feeling

Jeffry Louse: I am feeling a lil bit better now

victim: good

victim: My phone just went off

victim: beeping like crazy

Jeffry Louse: I went the hospital yesterday and the doctor say i am getting better now

^^^^^^
    Jeffry Louse: Honey i am very scared now

victim: I would be also

Jeffry Louse: No nothing honey

victim: They have all your information?

Jeffry Louse: Yes

victim: oh no

victim: They have your phone and laptop?

Jeffry Louse: They took my passport,bag containing document

Jeffry Louse: Yes

victim: Oh no

Jeffry Louse: My wallet

Jeffry Louse: My creditcard also

victim: I hope they can find them

Jeffry Louse: Honey am stress now
    i am in a big mess

victim: I would be to

Jeffry Louse: That is what i am also hoping honey

victim: Did no one see this happen?

Jeffry Louse: People were around butno body even try to help me

victim: That's crazy

Jeffry Louse: Untill i found my self in a hospital

victim: I am so sorry this happened to you

Jeffry Louse: Ok honey

victim: SO how do you return home with no passport?

Jeffry Louse: But honey need a little help from you ok

victim: What?
    ^^^^^^^

Victim: Can you tell me why you asked for 1,000 dollers now?

Jeffry Louse: well i was only kidden and i knew you know all about scam but i don't mean to scam you

Victim: But all along you lead me on about being beat up,phone and all credit? cards taken ect

Jeffry Louse: yes

Jeffry Louse: at first i wanted to scam you but i relize that i have some feelings for you so all this while i have been planing how to tell you this

Victim: I see.

Victim: So why do men from your country do the scamming?

Jeffry Louse: well there are no good jobs here

Jeffry Louse: that is why most of the men here do that

Jeffry Louse: do you know something?

Victim: What?

Jeffry Louse: i am only telling you this because i really like you

Victim: ok

Victim: I kinda figured that is why they are doing this sort of thing...

================================================== ==
    This is an older story, but worthwhile reading.

Lonely Sonia Richards, 57, fell for ‘London businessman Jack Briggs’ after he wooed her on a dating website following the break-up of her marriage.

She eventually discovered the whole thing was a scam after showing a friend a picture ‘Jack’ had sent her – which was actually the American actor Robert Frost.

But despite admitting he had scammed her out of a total of £15,000 Sonia sent Nigerian Oje Ilaboya £80 so he could get va visa to visit her.

Mother-of-two Sonia, of Liskeard, Cornwall, today issued a desperate plea for other people not to be duped by the scam.

Sonia said: ”One evening I was feeling particularly low. He came up on instant messenger and lifted me up and made me feel happier.

”It started off with small amounts as he said he was buying a piece of land in West Africa – which only accepts cash – but he was stuck in Germany so I had to send it across.

”Then the amounts started getting bigger. I remember once he told me he needed £800 because he was in hospital with appendicitis and couldn’t afford the medical bills.

”I even sold my car, to raise the funds and send them over to him. It became all consuming.

”It cuts you off from your family. Your whole life revolves around talking to him all the time and sending money to him.”

Sonia was residing briefly in Canada when her business and marriage fell apart at the end of 2007.

She felt lonely and homesick and was recommended a dating website called Vancouver Dating by a colleague.

After a few days on the website she received an email from somebody claiming to be a 49-year-old businessman based in London called Jack Briggs.

The pair swapped phone numbers that night and began speaking every day.

‘Jack’ claimed his unusual accent was because his mother was Romanian and he had grown up there.

She initially handed over small sums of cash before she parted with thousands after ‘Jack’ claimed he wanted buy a patch of land in Africa.

Sonia then agreed to met ‘Jack’ at Heathrow airport but was instead met by a friend who told her he had been wrongly jailed and needed £7,000 bail money – which she borrowed off her mother.

Holistic therapist Sonia added: ”I got into Heathrow and waited all night but he didn’t show. I phoned him and he said to go to Manchester.

”I met this big six foot plus black guy who told me ‘Jack’ had to shoot over to Germany and had been arrested for taking too much cash and needed £7,000 bail.”

Sonia borrowed the money from her mother and went back to Manchester to hand it over believing she would be rewarded with £500,000.

She added: ”By this time I was showing my friends the photo Jack sent.

”It’s actually an American actor called Robert Frost. A friend got suspicious and found out it was a scam.

”She rang him and told him never to contact me again, but he kept ringing and admitted that he was Nigerian and hadn’t mean to hurt me.”

Despite this, Sonia still parted with a further £80 so he could buy a suit, get a visa and travel to England to be with her when she returned home in 2008.

She added: ”He sent me his flight details through email but I thought they looked a bit strange and I asked my friend who works for an airline to look at them.

”He confirmed they were faked. I didn’t confront him straight away I wanted to see how far he would go.

”Eventually he told me that dust from the Icelandic volcano had delayed his flight and that he was still in Africa.

”That’s when I ended it.”

Sonia now says she is turning her life around and is dedicated to raising awareness of this crime.

She warns: ”I was lucky as I have two daughters who have both stood by me but this can tear families apart.”

Woman swindled out of life-savings by Nigerian fraudster | SWNS

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be so silly

If your loved one is heading to a foreign country for an adventure or to meet a love forged over the internet, it might be worth counselling them with the story of South Australian, Des Gregor.

Des, then a 56-year-old lonely sheep farmer, conducted a five-month online romance with "Natacha" and flew to the west African nation of Mali in July 2007 to meet up with his attractive internet bride and a dowry of gold bars.

Met at the airport by a man in a white robe, Mr Gregor was taken to a house where, alas, no Natacha materialised and instead six men in a room armed with a pistol and a machete demanded money or they would chop off his limbs.

Mr Gregor emptied his wallet, but the men wanted more.

He telephoned his family and his sister, Kelly Gregor, called the local police station and, eventually, the Australian Federal Police and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).

As Mr Gregor told SBS Insight, "you don't really know whether you're going to live or die and you don't know what is happening or who is helping back home".

"Basically as soon as I got in the door [and there was no Natacha] I knew it was a scam," he said.

As a hostage, Mr Gregor had beginner's luck - the kidnappers were foolish enough to be tricked into collecting the ransom at the Canadian embassy, where he escaped.

Mr Gregor said he had learned his lesson and urged others to be careful when looking for love online. "I reckon another couple of days and I wouldn't have returned," he said.

Read more: Proof of life: Behind the hostage industry | News.com.au

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine was trying to put up some warnings on this profile, but facebook blocked her. Scamwarners has a good write up, the pictures are well used by many scammers.

www.scamwarners.com • View topic - Jake Matthew, jakematthew87@yahoo.com

Capture.JPG
    fake.JPG
    fake1.JPG
    fake2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER scamfraudcheckers@outlook.com

Reload scams always go around. In this case this email goes out and they are actually linking people to the actual website of EFCC. This gives some credibility to people that are not paying attention to the shift in email. This is the address where you can report complains. dia@efccnigeria.org .ORG matches the website, not some nonsense free email account like above.

All of these scams will target victims, and come up with reasons why fees need to be sent, and the fees are the scam. Original losses will never be recovered and any additional money will be gone.

I will add if you have a crime that took place on the internet to report this is the place to do it. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Efcc Checkers Have you been scammed of your money by false pretence from people claiming to be what they are not for; love or marriage scam where fraudster use the promise of wedlock as bail to fleece you; lottery scam where people are asked to pay fees to redeem prizes supposedly won in a sweep stake; inheritance scam, and more by Fraudsters in one of the Africa countries ? Email us with your story and we could help you and track down the fraudsters and get your money back to you. Check our profile on how to get in touch with us.

This is a link to what I believe is the official website.

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC - Report Complaints

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER brownmorris250@outlook.com

On my soapbox for this one. Zuckerberg was on the TV flapping his gums about national security issues yesterday, there are hundreds of fake profiles using this soldiers profiles. This disrespect aside, where does Zuck think the money goes that is sent from victims to the scammers behind these profiles? Terrorists, Organized Crime, Trafficking of all things evil, or to feed cute puppies? Maybe fix the part of the problem you sir are creating in the national security mess, and leave the rest to the adults.

SOAPBOX.JPG

This is a letter sent from one of the new profiles.

Hi babe.....I wish to let you know more about my self.....I'm from New york,with the Special Forces Operational Detachment-Alpha team assigned to Company B, 82nd Airborne Division.I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force–Afghanistan.I don't smoke,i drink little not much,my hair color is black and my eyes are brown and am 6'1"...I'm fun to be a guy,i like making my woman happy and proud,I love families too,I'm honest, faithful, loving, emotional, romantic, passionate, hardworking caring and God fearing... I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out for boxing, to nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate woman. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy woman who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit.

I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like woman who I can have a good conversation with me and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way...I like woman who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like women who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books. I also like women who are spiritual religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves your feeling better about yourself when you leave...I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color brown. I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book,reading any of the self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music and exercising, I also enjoy,boxing,Football,Golf,Running,Swimming,Volley ball. I don't like any of our politicians I think they're all a bunch of crooks.I like singing and I play several instruments,I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn.I love kids & I treat all kids as if they are my own... I favor none but give my love & support to them & try to be the godly man I am supposed to be. Since I'm a little boy,As far back as I can remember I've always cared for people & had a big heart. I cared for people even after they hurt me.I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of.. I love snuggling with the ones I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a difference in the lives of those around me. I recently found out that some special people in my life really look up to me & the feeling of that is AMAZING!I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed, anything with Reese Witherspoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor.

There are really so many that I like, I can't really name them.Sleepless in Seattle What is the most romantic/ memorable scene in that movie? When they finally met! My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father.I'm a helpless romantic... I love being with my woman & doing little things for her to put a smile on her face. I enjoy surprising her & doing my part in making her dreams come true.What makes me smile is seeing those I love smiling & knowing I put that smile on their faces. :-)I do have a tendency to cry easily, but not always are my tears sad ones... I cry also when I'm happy & surprised. I don't like to cry in front of others so am embarrassed when I do.I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted.

They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones inner being. A person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics which will either bring death/depression upon them or will bring joy to their soul so they might be able to enjoy life. As a person's mood changes so does the type of music they listen to.My favorite Rose is a Purple rose... they are not as common as the other types. My favorite flowers are Stargazer lilies & lilac bushes. I don't like cheaters, liars, thief, or shallow people. Other than that, I'm a person that likes pretty much everything... I'm VERY easy going.I'm a person who would rather express my feelings as I know it's not good to keep them locked up. It's important to express to others that you care for them & are there to support & encourage. I LOVE sharing sweet moments with the woman I love... it makes my heart happy!All i need is someone i can confide in because since i lost my parents i have never been loved or help by anyone except only God. through out my life has been in military work. Presently I'm on duty in Afghanistan after moving from Iraq and I hope to be signaled to decamp from here by next one month or there are about...Now I'm looking for someone to confide in, because after here I'm going to face the reality of this life.Sweetie, you don't need to get worried about me contacting you. Just believe in God and Have trust in Him.To be honest with you I'm looking for your help and the same time asking for your honesty and trustworthy. I lost my parents at the age of 13 and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my dead i was left alone by my relatives. I was so confused, but by God's intervention in my life i was picked up and raised by a catholic Rev. Father Patrick Edward, he introduced me into the military academy and that was how i became a military man. My dear i will love to know more about you.God Bless You and always have trust in God.Kisses & Huge

https://www.facebook.com/morris.brown.311056
    https://www.facebook.com/morris.jason.5268
    https://www.facebook.com/morris.smith.77920
    https://www.facebook.com/morris.clint.1

MORRIS.JPG
    MORRIS1.JPG
    facebook.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Several people have contacted myself and others on Facebook about reporting fake profiles. This may be a good way to go, especially Army CID with the fake military profiles. What makes sense is to group them together and then report them as a batch.

Most of us have had 0 success reporting things to Facebook.

To report the theft to the Federal Trade Commission, call 1 (877) ID-THEFT (438-4338) or contact the FTC online at Identity Theft | Consumer Information. Or contact the CID at U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command or the Internet Crime Complaint Center at Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home.

CID warns of Internet romance scams | Article | The United States Army

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER miguelsanchez8080@gmail.com
    SCAMMER snipersanchez8080@yahoo.com

This from a friends blog, these are the photos he is using.

Stolen Photos.JPG

This photo was included as well, bet it is a popular one.

kitty.JPG

Got a Love letter today from my SCAM lover US Colonel Miguel Sanchez, an officer in the united states army!
    This morning I had 2 loveletters in my mailbox....wow am I a lucky woman or what...xoxoxo

The first one is real and from my boyfriend. The other one I copied and went to Google.com and put the whole loveletter

The heart of dreams inside us, begins to mold,
    Brought on by flights of fancy within our waiting souls.

It doesn’t cost us to dare to dream, it makes life so much better;
    It is built slowly between us, word by word, letter by letter.

Strike a word, add a word, and let our budding dreams take flight.
    Let us stack the build blocks to form our coming life.

Would it be that we can be, all we’ve talked between two of us.i long for the day when you hold me in your arms and kiss me.

into the search box and look what came up! Bly me if it isn't a FAKE........

THE HEART OF DREAMS
    Lovingyou.com: Love Poem: THE HEART OF DREAMS

Now ask me if I am surprised. Not the slightest as I've had them before.

When you get anything poetry, go to Google.com and put it in. You will see that each time it's something that is copied. Heck they can't all be poets. They are sad scammers and have no brains for this them self.

This is my scammer and don't you dare touch him. He is mine xoxoxo

MY miguel wallace sanchez
    A colonel in the united states army

Yeah right, as if I don't have eyes in my head....GEEEEEE

And his opening messages:

Hello there .i am miguel .an officer in the united states army,i hope you don't mind my taking this bold step to write you .i would love to know more about you and also know you better. seeing we are both here in this site for the same reason and let's see where it takes us .but please I would lime to ask you this question."Do you like ice cream ?
    and after my response

Oh that makes the two of us my lady.since you also love eating icecream I would love to get to know you better and maybe one of these days you will do the honor of eating icrcream with me by your side.I believe your heart speaks louder than your profile.lolam happy I wrote you,I hope this will lead to a favorable result.please write me on snipersanchez8080@yahoo.com.you can also add me on messenger.cheers.can't wait to read from you.

The email he is using with me is a gmail: miguelsanchez8080@gmail.com

His phonenumber is: 002348061664092 and that is

Exposing Romance Scammers : Got a Love letter today from my SCAM lover US Colonel Miguel Sanchez, an officer in the united states army!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keep up the good work Ribshaw. I will be back, hopefully soon!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER w.clark38@yahoo.com

I pulled this from a rich old lady profile I just set up. To say the roaches are crawling out of the woodwork is an understatement. The FB profiles aren't the same guy, but are stolen photos just the same. And the one in the sport coat I had written about before, the picture made the news for a lady trapped in a scam.

SCAMMER: I am Clark by name and through my search and came by your profile only to say hi..hope you dont mind us getting to know each other better..Stay bless and hope to hear from you soon

RICH OLD LADY: Not at all love. Tell me about yourself. Do you have an email or skype where where can chat.

SCAMMER: Nice hearing from you dear...Actually i dont have Skype but rather Facebook and yahoo messenger....I think yahoo will be better if you dont mind because it's the easiest and fastest to access
    Hope to hear from you again

wclark38 and that she will share both romantic time together., my dream is to fi

clark.JPG

Micheal W

clark 1.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/williams.cl...=browse_search

clark2.JPG
    clark3.JPG
    scammers.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

A common ploy is the a scammer pretending to come to visit, and then the day of the trip tragedy will strike. They are arrested, mugged, lost their passport, in the hospital, abducted by aliens..

If you hear any of this from the person you have been chatting with, or from a third party it is a scam. In some more advanced scams, victims are actually met in person by a third person with the tale.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER chriswales07@yahoo.com

The video I just posted had a good tip, notice the lack of a space between punctuation marks. Also (Am so and so by name) and (Read from you),

Hello beatiful,How are you doing,i hope that you are doing fine today.Am Chris by real name,Am from Vallejo in Ca,Am 42yrs old,am new here,single.i really like your profile and you picture you are looking pretty.i wish i have such pretty lady like you in my life.i will like to get to know you better if you don't mind.Am looking forward to read from you soon.Take care and God bless.

Hello beautiful,Am very glad to read from you.its good to meet you here.i have yahoo id this is my id on messanger chriswales07@yahoo.com add me on there let get to know each other better.i can't really wait to get to know you better.i hope to read from you soon.

chris07 am looking for long term relationship., profile, free online dating, dat

scammer 1.JPG

How you recognize male scammers.

scammer.JPG

2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

This photo is all over and this clown spammed me twice, I asked for his email or skype and he spammed be again with the below. A woman my age does not have time for people that can't follow directions.

single_heart12 in my free time, i like to: shopping, amusement park

Hello There....what is your yahoo address so that i will add you on my yahoo account so that we can have more chat right now...?

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr

Sometimes I post stuff and think did I post this before, never the case with diaperman. He is all over, and I have to think as funny as his name it must be making him some cash or he would not be keeping it up for months on end.

diaperman dog, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking, relationships,

Capture.JPG
    1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like