Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    sounds good can you text me your cell number? here is mine you can text me your email in there (224) 484-0135 or add me up directly on mitchellgorris@yahoo.com thanks
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It is a bit curious with this, I called the number, it is something called Global Voice and goes to message mode, a scammer favorite. The job was posted in June, I would find it highly unlikely that a business would give up their phone number, same scammer I am guessing. Also Alpine Village COLORADO, US, is not exactly a hop skip and a jump from Dundee Illinois. Not their phone number either.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER Jamesamadeo5@gmail.com

Another double spacing ninny.

Hello How are you? I consulted your profile and see that you are an interesting person. I would like to know you

more, I am single I am looking for someone to establish a relationship based on friendship and understanding.i am

really sorry to break in your privacy, just wanted to say that i like to get to know you??you can hit me you at

Jamesamadeo5@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon and i will send you my pics....James..

Jamesamadeo3214 caring and love passionate, i am looking for a woman to start a

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr

This guy is persistent if noting else.

diaperman dog, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking, relationships,

Reply Me Now Urgent

Good day friend,

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only.I am a banker with Baank Atlantic here in Cote D'Ivoire.I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 7.2 million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out.I need you to signify your interest by replying to my email (goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr).

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.
    Warm regards from Ivory Coast.
    (goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr)
    Goodwill Dukk.

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER michealcarter663@yahoo.com

God, what a gloomy gus this guy is. Wife and kid died, last relationship ended badly, and doesn't want to get hurt, boo hoo hoo cupcake suck it up. Next thing is he is going to want money.

Date: 2013-09-24 10:29 AM
    Subject: about me

Well,i have been married for 29yrs now but unfortunately i lost my late wife and son in an auto crash 4yrs ago and i have been with one woman since i lost my late wife but it ended so badly...she was into drug and extra marital affairs so i had to let her go.it was really hard for me to dabble into another relationship because i dont want to get any heartbreaks or hurt again but right now i strongly believe that i am ready to dabble into another relationship for better for worse if you care to chat with me add me up here michealcarter663@yahoo dot com

https://www.facebook.com/brice.zaguy

Capture1.JPG

micheal8050 . i am a very big hearted and giving person who enjoys making oth

Capture.JPG

Capture3.JPG
    Capture2.JPG

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER kendrickyoung268@yahoo.com

A friend of mine snagged these love letters for your reading enjoyment.

https://www.facebook.com/kendrickmorris.young.3?fref=ts

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Dear friend,
    I'm from Charlotte north carolina ,am 40years, i work with the Special Forces Operational Detachment-Omega assigned to Company B, 82nd Airborne Division.I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force–Afghanistan....I don't smoke,i drink little not much,my hair color is black and my eyes are brown and am 6'1"...I'm a fun to be man i like making my woman happy and proud,I love families too,I'm honest, faithful, loving, emotional, romantic, passionate, hardworking caring and God fearing... I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out for nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate woman like you. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy a woman who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when we meet.

I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color brown. I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book,reading any of the self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music and exercising, I also enjoy,Golf,Running,Swimming,basketball.

My mother is Scotch, Irish, English, and my father is German and Chippewa...Am a Christian / Catholic.I like singing and I play several instruments,I play guitar, French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn.I love kids ... I favor none but give my love & support to you & try to be the godly and brave man I am supposed to be. Since I'm a little boy As far back as I can remember I've always cared for people & had a big heart. I cared for people even after they hurt

I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where someone sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love someone he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, the new man, Grease, Never been kissed,. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic& Pearl Harbor. There are really so many that I like, I can't really name them.

Sleepless in Seattle What is the most romantic/ memorable scene in that movie? When they finally met! My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father.I'm a helpless romantic... I love being with my woman & doing little things for her to put a smile on her face. I enjoy surprising her & doing my part in making her dreams come true.

My favorite Rose is a Purple rose... they are not as common as the other types. My favorite flowers are Stargazer lilies & lilac bushes. I don't like cheaters, liars, thief, or shallow people. Other than that, I'm a person that likes pretty much everything... I'm VERY easy going.I'm a person who would rather express my feelings as I know it's not good to keep them locked up. It's important to express to others that you care for them & are there to support & encourage. I LOVE sharing sweet moments with the woman I love... it make me feel good!

All i need is someone i can confide in because since i lost my parents i have never been loved or help by anyone except Rev Father Maxwell and my God. through out my life has been in military work. Presently I'm on duty in Afghanistan after moving from Iraq and I hope to be signaled to decamp from here in three months time...Now I'm looking for some one to confide in, because after here I'm going to face the reality of life.

Beloved , you don't need to get worried about me contacting you. Just believe in God and Have trust in Him.To be honest with you I'm looking for your help and the same time asking for your honesty and trustworthy. I lost my parents at the age of 6and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents i was left alone by my relatives. , but by God's intervention in my life i was picked up and raised by a catholic Rev. Father Maxwell ,he introduced me into the military academy and that was how i became a military.i think you now know everything about me..
    Kendrick M Young

==================================================

I am sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, thinking about all the things we've spoken about, all the things we've said to each other, thinking about the so many "I Love You's" that have never lost their value even though we've said them more than a million times to one another. I know you are somewhere at the other side of the world thinking about me too. Wherever you are and go, you go with me. I walk by your side. When you go to bed, I am stepping in it at the same time you are. When you sit down to eat, I am next to you to eat too. When you are combing your hair, I am there kissing and stroking it, smelling the smell of the shampoo you use. I am so in love with you - and I can even feel you here ... behind me, touching me, saying, "Love, come with me." I would come with you without hesitation....i wish i met you long ago

My Sweetheart,
    My world turns into heaven when I found you. There so much happiness and joy knowing I have found my true love in you.
    I have been so glad and so proud your mine because you are one true person, so faithful and so loving.
    You are different from any other person that I knew before. So much honesty and beauty comes from within you. When people look at you, they would come to like you too. I hope you will never change. I hope you will stay the same 'cause I love the way you are.
    You are so amazing that you make me feel complete. I would not want any other person. I only want you in my life. I could not love anyone because my heart only cries for you.
    I would be useless and worthless in this world, no reason to live any longer if you are not here with me, if you will leave me.
    Loving you is my joy. I promise I will not exchange you for anything.
    You are my hope and my dream that is coming true.Have a great weekend my love

Post Thanks / Like

Man duped $500K in online romance scam
    British police arrest man in connection to international scam

CBC News Posted: Sep 26, 2013 5:15 PM PT Last Updated: Sep 26, 2013 10:38 PM PT

Man duped $500K in romance scam 3:36
    RAW: How romance scams work

A CBC News investigation has uncovered an international dating scam that stretches from Vancouver across the Atlantic to London, England.

The scam targeted a middle-aged gay man, duping him out of half a million dollars.

"I never dreamed it could happen to me, but I guess it could happen to anyone," said "Tony", whose identity CBC News has disguised to protect his career and family.

"How could I be so stupid to fall in the trap?"

CBC News went online and posed as a middle-aged woman looking for romance. To see the results of our experiment, see our video.

Tony was looking for love online. He didn't like going to bars, and it was very difficult for him to find companionship, so he joined a dating site.

Tony met a man who claimed he was from England. This man suggested they stop communicating via the dating site and use Yahoo Messenger instead.

Their romance blossomed over six weeks, after which Tony's new-found partner told him he had to go to Asia for business.

While supposedly on business in Malaysia, Tony's boyfriend claimed corrupt local officials had frozen his asset and were demanding bribes.

He asked Tony for several loans that eventually totalled half a million dollars. Tony even cashed in his retirement savings, before he realized he'd been had.

"Love is a very powerful, even though it’s fake," he said. "Love can make you do anything."
    International network of criminals

Career con men are "on the verge of sociopaths," said Det. Mark Fenton with the Vancouver Police Department Technological Crime Unit.
    hi-computer-keyboard-852

"They have no empathy at all for the victim ... They don’t care that person might be facing bankruptcy. They don’t care that this person might be thinking of committing suicide because of all the money that they’ve lost."

Fenton says it can be extremely difficult to go after this international network of criminals.

"We will have one cell that's operating in Africa, another cell that might be operating in Europe, we have a third cell that's operating in Asia — so trying to go after these individuals is very frustrating."

He adds that global laws are antiquated and this type of cross-border cybercrime is moving at a pace that far outstrips what any legislation can hope to accomplish.

Fenton believes a possible solution would be the creation of a global response team that would be able to respond quickly to these types of online fraud.
    Tony fights back

Tony hired a private investigation firm in London to find out where he was sending his money, and who was behind the elaborate scam.

"I never dreamed it could happen to me, but I guess it could happen to anyone. How could I be so stupid to fall in the trap?"- "Tony"

The private investigators traced the scammers to two men linked to a company on the outskirts of London. They are part of an elaborate ring that likely extends to Africa and Malaysia, using fake identities to prey on those looking for love.

CBC News encouraged Tony to contact VPD about the scam, and local police have been in contact with British police who are continuing their investigation.

Earlier this month, an arrest was made and one of those men could soon face charges

For Tony, the arrest is bitter-sweet. He doesn’t expect to see a penny of his half-million dollars.

"If your date is asking for money, you just stop it," he said. "If it’s too good to be true, then it’s not true. That’s what I learned."

The following are the number of Canadian romance scams reported to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC).

The CAFC says the vast majority of romance scams go unreported.
    Complaints Victims Dollar loss
    2013 1167 744 $9,547,672.73
    2012 1649 1191 $16,576,186.74
    2011 1358 935 $11,771,434.99
    2010 914 624 $6,836,801.51
    2009 566 375 $3,272,330.06
    2008 50 43 $632,731.45

*Stats collected up until Sept. 9, 2013.
    Tips on protecting yourself

Suspects like to lure victims off the dating site, where a monitor may catch suspicious activity, and onto instant messaging and webcam chats.
    Suspects request funds through bank wire transfers, Western Union and Money Gram.
    If you’re suspicious, searching the internet for identical stories as those being used by scammers is a good technique to protect yourself. A small amount of due diligence by the victims could expose the scam long before any money is lost.
    The scammers have studied your online profile and know how to play the role of the perfect soul-mate. They will profess their love quickly and will make it difficult for you to focus on what they are up to, scamming you.
    If it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
    The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre recommends you contact them before sending money to anyone you meet online.
    The chance of recovering any lost money is slim at best, but it’s still important to report the scam to the local police and the CAFC.

Source: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...scam-1.1870043

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER kendrickyoung268@yahoo.com
    SCAMMER info@fasttrack-courier.com

Mr Ibrahim Parkozy and Fast Track Delivery Company UK have showed up before and appear to be working with various scammers in running a "Trunk Box Scam". They pretend to be holding a valuable package the "soldier" you met on line is trying to send to you. They may tell you the package is worth a lot of money and they will split it with you. Of course there is no box, no soldier in love with you and nothing but money to be lost. Since this is a pretty big ring of scum, my suggestion is forward any information you have to: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Subject: babe.......
    Sent: Sun, Sep 29, 2013 3:51:38 PM

I want you to know that i love you so much with all my heart and i want you to know that the future is what we want for each other,i promise to always love you with all my heart,i want you to know that we are meant for each other and we will work to achieve that as a union. Sweetie,i want you to understand that,i love you and the thought of us as Husband and wife is what comes into me always,i want to love and comfort you,please always love me with all your heart and know that we will always be happy together.Kindly use the info below to contact the courier company for the release of my boxes to you.

Customer Ref No:FTL/477FT
    Contract Registration number: 8273FT
    INC Number: RC 00276228

Contact Person: Mr Ibrahim Parkozy
    Courier Name: Fast Track Delivery Company UK
    Email: info@fasttrack-courier.com
    Phone Number: +447011163907
    Phone Number: +447148479680

Fast Track Delivery Company UK, only classified documents that requires special handling from US Military and government officials. While contacting the Courier company,kindly indicate the registration details above.

Please my love,i want you to email them to complete the procedure and also to get the exact delivery process to your house. I will always love you till death

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there are any legitimate or reputable dating sites anymore. Some may be better than others, so consider any requests for money as your number 1 indicator that a scam is taking place. Not just travel scams or shipping scams, better cons pretend to be businessmen or investors and may take a year or more to rope in a victim

Beware online dating scam: police
    Oakville Beaver

Halton police are warning residents to be wary of an online dating scene following an increase in the number of people falling victim to what is dubbed as the Dating and Romance Scam.

The scam involves fraudsters setting up fake profiles on legitimate dating websites or creating their own romance websites in order to lure potential victims.

Police said the suspects chat online and soon claim to have a very sick family member (usually in another country) and will ask the victim to send money. In other cases, the individual will send flowers or small gifts and then begin talking about a large amount of money they need to transfer out of the country. The fraudster closes the account or website and disappears after collecting the victim’s money.

Police remind residents:

• To never send money or give credit card or online account details to anyone

• To never give out any personal information in an email or when they are chatting online

• To use only legitimate and reputable dating websites

• To be suspicious if someone they’ve met through online dating asks for money

• If they suspect they are being targeted, to stop all communications and call police

• To not feel ashamed or embarrassed if they have fallen victim and to report it to police

• If they suspect a friend or family member is being preyed upon, contact local police

Beware online dating scam: police

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER rob_walt@yahoo.com

Pig Busters on You're IT! - The New Generation in Social Networking

Poor Rob sends me a cyber rose and I sell his true love and caring out for all to see. But seriously what is the about me section even saying??? And 49, come-on dude you have more snow on the roof than the Alps. 55 minimum unless you have a meth habit you failed to disclose.

rob1.JPG
    rob.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER stevebell192@yahoo.com

Thanks to a friend from Pigbusters who did the lookup for me on this email.

Capture1.jpg

Hello...How are you doing today,i really like your profile and i like to say hi to you and also want to know more about you so if you don't mind, just add me on yahoo or you can send me yours so i will add you there and chat with you as well and also see what will happen then..this is my email and you can add me stevebell192@yahoo.com

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER YAHOO MESSENGER bilagaanad944 bilagaanad944@yahoo.com

I am not buying it, the story seems awful familiar except the name. And for a 49 year old engineer he writes a lot like a 19 year old internet cafe scammer.

bila500 and is not afraid to show, i truly hope to find someone that will be my

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER ola_lexxy1343@yahoo.com

Had done this guy last page, but he got his email to me. When he contacts a rich old lady (well me) he is located in MA, but when he is looking for love, Nigeria.

Capture.jpg
    Capture1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER Robert_jeff101@yahoo.com

OMG THIS WOULD BE LIKE DATING DROOPY DOG.

Capture3.JPG

Hello How are you doing My Name is Robert Jeff am from Los Angles California and i work as Electrical Engineer i have only one son Andy he is 16yrs i am a widower for the past 6yrs now my Wife dead by Car Accident and i am Looking for a woman who is Nice and you can text me through my number 518-328-4766 honest caring trustworthy and Love me for who i am with my son and i am Very honest Man caring trustworthy understanding and Passionate and Good Looking Man so i will like to Know More about you can Email me here Robert_jeff101@yahoo.com .....Thanks ......Warmest Regards Robert Jeff

Honestyfishman101 am looking for caring woman that care a lot that belived in go

Capture2.JPG

Free Dating Site - Robert101's Profile

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER hnorman74@yahoo.com

Hi, it's nice to come across your profile and nice to meet you. I am a single man looking for a serious and honesty relationship with somebody I can spend the rest of my life with. I like to meet a kind, honest, faithful, caring, loving and romantic woman like you. If giving the chance I will like to know you in person but I live far away from you now. I am willing to relocate if we get to know each other and everything should work out for us. First I will like us to meet in a friendship way, who knows anything can happen. I am a very hard working man, smart, understanding, loving and romantic man who is looking for a honest partner. If interested please lets give each other the chance to know us better. If interested please write to my personal email and lets have a chat. Until I hear from you a lot of fun.{hnorman74@yahoo.com} greetings from Harris

harris1955 beach, fishing, flower, reading, profile, free online dating, dating,

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

PSYCHIC SCAMMER Irina.mihaylenko@yahoo.com
    MAGIC SCAMMER Runes.glyph.magic@gmail.com

As much as sometimes I have wanted to have my lungs removed, and on more than one occasion have been oppressed by the evil eye. For instance, the misses wanted to go to a cheese tasting this weekend, I ordered a 7 cheese pizza but apparently that is not what they call a compromise. (Massive Evil Eye)!!!

Harry Houdini spent considerable time "outing" psychics, mystics, and other charletons. Only to say people like this prey on sick and lonely people, like any other scam their "cures" will cost money and maybe even your life. If you google medical and psychic scams plenty of reading, just a taste below.

kitty3.JPG

Psychic scam.JPG

Free Online Dating at FishMeetFish.com - Meet Available Singles Online

EVIL EYE SCAM.JPG

Charletons and Scam Artists
    Beware these "Bad Eggs" in the Psychic Field

By Phylameana lila Desy, About.com Guide

Psychic Scam Artists
    Don Farrall / Getty Images

Scam artists who take advantage of the vulnerabilities of others have given the psychic community a bad rap. These corrupt individuals may not charge a lot of money upfront, but once they have you in their clutches they will work on your fears and frighten you into shelling out more of your hard-earned cash for additional services. The extravagant expense will have little or no value either.

A client may be told that they have been cursed and that they can "undo" that curse for you at a cost.
    There is No Curse!
    Bad luck is not following you around because all your chakras are shut down either. Your chakras may not be functioning optimally but if all your chakras were actually closed you wouldn't be talking or walking, you'd be dead or comatose. Your neighbors or co-workers are not plotting against you or spreading rumors. Come on, trust your own instincts. You've got talent in the psychic area too you know. Everyone does.
    Hold Your Nose and Run Away Fast
    If something smells "fishy" it most likely is. Go ahead and pay out the initial fee that was agreed upon, but otherwise hold onto your wallet and run away as fast as you can. In fact, if you are meeting with a psychic in person, only take enough cash to pay for the reading (leave your credit card at home). If they offer you more services, tell them you don't have any more money. It will be the truth. If they pressure you in anyway, such as giving you a time-frame, saying something like "I'll need more money before a certain date or some awful doom awaits you" then you will know for certain that psychic fish stinks! Even if a psychic is able to tell you your grandmother's dog's middle name, he still stinks! Hold your nose and leave.
    Psychic Scam Artists Only Envision Getting Rich Off of Your Anguish
    The only thing a psychic scam artist is "intuiting" in his mind is getting rich off of your current plight of fear, desperation, or loneliness. It is really too bad that some genuinely talented psychics will use deceitful business tactics to separate you from your cash. If you have ever been suckered by a psychic or swindled by a salesman from any trade don't get down on yourself. The life experience of being naive will serve you well in the future. Be thankful for the lesson knowing that never again will you be so fool-hearty.

Charletons and Scam Artists - Psychics You Want to Avoid

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-05-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER perrytownsend01@yahoo.com

I have written about this guy before, and it may even be the same letter, having problems finding it at the moment. But this story is far from UNUSUAL. So you could replace the name, the reason why they can't meet you in person, and then the need for money and you have the romance scam in a nutshell. There is one other comment I will make here, which I have also made in the past. One more than one occasion I have had a victim tell me that the scammer has confessed who he really is and that he really loves the victim. I suspect BOTH of these things are BS. So someone saying but my name is really XXXX is meaningless in my opinion.

A Perry Townsend contacted me through facebook during November 2012. He said he “found” my facebook profile through “People you may know”. That he thought I am amazing to him and a lot of compliments. He seemed very intelligent and his English was really excellent. His tenses, grammer and spelling always above average. Even better spoken than mine. He spoke about a son of 8 years old that he is a single parent to because his wife passed away 4 years earlier due to cancer. He told me that he is an Engineer, graduated from University of Surrey and grew up in Aberdeen, England. He was working for a deep sea company that does underwater repairs to oilrigs ect. Nothing he said gave me the impression that he was lying. We had facebook contact nearly every day and he said he is falling in love with me and would like to hear my voice. Foolish as I am, I gave him my telephone number and he phoned me. I could hear in his accent that he was well educated [ his English was really well spoken and even used words that I do not hear every day]. He has a very heavy Scottish / American accent. He uses highly British phrases [I know this because I have family in London] and know their way of speaking.

We had conversations until about January 2013 when out of the blue he started talking about having money problems. He said he is in Asia and working on a project, but that their authorities will arrest him if he does,nt pay 12 000 US dollars within one week. He said his credit cards suddenly does,nt work any longer and that he knows I will be able to help him. I told him that I do not have that kind of money.He kept on and on and on. He got very upset with me everytime I told him I do not have any money to give him. He even suggested I sell my jewels or anything else I own that has value in order to help him. I did,nt and I told him that he is being selfish and is trying to scam me. He was very upset with me.

A week or so went by where I did not hear from him, then he phoned me again and told me that he is not upset with me and he understand that I do not have any money. He was very apologetic and promised me that he will never try and “borrow” money from me again.

During March 2013 he sent me a mail to tell me that he is in big trouble in Kuala Lumpur. He cannot pay his Hotel bills and that the hotel is keeping his personal things locked up because of his outstanding account. He begged me to help him. He said that it would only be a loan and that he will pay me back with interest. I told him again that I can not help him and I am very dissapointed in him for asking for money again. He was extremely angry with me and said he will make my life hell on facebook and all over the Internet if I do not help him. I unfriended and blocked him on facebook at this time.

He tried to phone me a few times but I did not answer. His number he use to phone me on was one of two numbers :0060 111 3202600 or 0017 623332173. The mail address he used was perrytownsend01@yahoo.com.

I heard nothing from him for a long time and then one day in July 2013 a man named Donovan Townsend contacted me on facebook telling me that he is really Perry and Donovan is his second name. He knew I blocked Perry and that is why he is using the new profile to contact me. He said he was very much in love with me and that he want to buy me an air ticket to come and visit him in Kuala Lumpur. I told him that I do not feel the same and that I suspect him of being a scammer. He assured me that it is not the case and I asked him to prove it to me. He said he would invite me to the real person and that I will then understand everything.

He invited me on facebook under the name Ab Toro [a black man living in Benin]. I was shocked, to say the least. All this time I thought I was communicating with this good looking white man [yes, perhaps I was a little in love with him]. I have nothing against anyone and is not racist, but it was a shock to me and I told him that.

To use the word “furious” would be putting it mildly. He was extremely angry with me and told me that he knew in his heart that the moment he comes clean with me and showed me the real man, that I would abandon him. I told him that it has nothing to do with the colour of his skin, but that I am angry because he used an innocent man’s photos to befriend me. I told him that I think that is terrible and that he should feel ashamed of himself in doing that.

It is then that he told me that I only proved to him that the world does not want the truth, they want lies, and that lies are selling by the “truckloads” and that he is a very wealthy man because of these lies. He said that white woman are woman with money and that any woman will pay to be with a man like “Perry”. He also admitted to me that a lot of woman already paid a lot of money for “Perry”. I tried to send him a mail to tell him to NEVER contact me again, but my mail came back as undelivered. I think he closed his yahoo account.

I was very, very upset and felt used. I felt angry because he tried to force money out of me and even got insulting and intimidating. I must confess that I am afraid of him and do not feel safe. I am worried that he downloaded my photos of myself and my family and will use it to scam people. I even feel unsafe using facebook these days and set my privacy setting so high that no one outside of my friends can not contact me. I will keep it that way.
    I blocked him and everyone having the name or surname of Toro, Perry, Townsend, or Donovan.
    I would like to remain anonymous but will include all the photos I have of the man called Perry Townsend and Donovan Townsend. I do not have any photos of Ab Toro. All I can remember from his timeline is that he lives in Benin, profile photo he is wearing a jean with a white top with black shoulders. He is also wearing dark glasses and is standing next to fish pond of some kind.

Hope this will help to prevent other woman being scammed by this person.

====================================

It looks to me like the person spinning this yarn took at least the first photo from the web.

Capture.JPG

These are the rest of the photos sent to me.

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-07-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Out of curiousty I looked at Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam from above. Now anything is possible but for a chemical company the registration seems wierd. Just keeping in mind it is not beyond scammers to set up websites to give the illusion of legtimacy. I don't know if this is the case here, but it is a newish site and not much in the way of contact information. Most people who go to the web WANT to be found, or why bother?

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    Capture2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ribshaw, you are getting the job done!! Thanks for all this info and the more people we can get to listen, the more we can keep from losing their hard-earned money to these crooks.

People can be so vulnerable and you would think they would learn but there are so many who are new to internet, so many single and looking for a nice relationship that they will believe the words written by these scammers. In just one day a person can be told how beautiful they are and this "handsome" man thinks they are just so wonderful and wants to have a relationship with them, they wind up with this fake profile posting their picture on his newly formed FB page under a different name and they are sold. I just helped a lady who was believing all this stuff and she took the time to look at what I found out about the "new" friends. Sometimes it takes a one on one to get their attention because they read of this but think "no this could not happen to me", when all the while the "person" they have been talking with or chatting by text turns out to have several women on the string all under different profiles.

I admire you for what you are doing to expose these criminals. They are making millions off of people just like the one I have described here.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Eric Kruger thought he'd won a second chance at love when he met 'Tina' from Cambodia on the internet.

However, his internet courtship actually landed him in court.

Mr Kruger says he thought nothing of the internet shopping parcels that Tina was sending to his home, until the police came knocking on his door.

"It was a shock when the police came. They came and searched the house, starting with my room first, then the clothes, shoes and watches," Mr Kruger said.

Apparently the goods that Mr Kruger was holding for Tina were bought with stolen credit cards. He says what hurts the most is that Tina doesn't exist.

"It's possible that Tina is a man," he said.

"There's no friendship, no love relationship. There's nothing there at all for me."

Mr Kruger was charged with handling stolen goods, and was lucky to avoid prison.

A growing number of Australians are falling victim to scams cashing in on lonely hearts.

According to Consumer Affair's Elizabeth Lanyen there are several big scams to keep an eye out for at the moment.

Top five scams to look out for:

1. Advanced fee fraud
    2. Investment fraud
    3. Bogus lottery tickets
    4. Scams involving fishing for bank and credit card details
    5. Fake invoices

"Always talk to friends, family or get independent advice before you part with money. Always check your bank statements,"
    Ms Lanyen said.

News.Yahoo.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER williamjackcaringheart@yahoo.com

Yeah, blonde hair blue eyes, just like I have six pack abs. ScamSurvivors puts his location as Nigeria which I think is a suburb of Las Vegas.

hello dear how are you today?

View topic - williamjackcaringheart@yahoo.com - Scam Survivors

williamjack cooking with my woman, spending time with my woman, profile, free on

Capture.JPG
    gullibility1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER Adams sadam95@yahoo.com

Yes, mixed hair and other eye color. 5' Tall, that must be a massive set of steps he is standing in front of.

Date: 2013-09-29 07:55 PM
    Subject: hi

hello sweetie how are you doing today?hope you are fine over there as am doing good over here.I am looking for serious relationship,a lady who will be the ruler of my heart and also spend the rest of my life with.so what about you?smith adams

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER wo2.alanmaupin@gmail.com

Date: 2013-09-30 11:03 AM
    Subject: Hello Sweet

Hi,
    I was extremely impress with your profile,i would love to talk to you and learn more about you..i find you to be attractive,intelligent and confident.i hope to hear from you soon.
    mauphin.

Capture.JPG

Pigbusters has other pictures this scammer has stolen.

Post Thanks / Like

You would think if someone was going to steal photos from someone with a wikipage they could at least get the age right. But then when I asked for his email he sent me the very same message again, so there is definitely a mouth breather behind this set of stolen photos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Casey,_Jr.

Date: 2013-09-30 02:10 PM
    Subject: RE: hello

my Dear,

How are you doing today I hope you are well and in good health.I just got online now to check on you and my son and I saw your post for me, I want to say thank you for your reply to my posts OK.

Dear, I must say that you are a beautiful woman, and I believe that you are interested in. I am new to this site and I came to ...That is, to find a woman that I will spend the rest of my life with.

You're the first woman I ever talked to in 5 years, and I tell you that my heart is panting for you ...I'm soon moving to your country, I will say that, maybe that's why I found you in the first place.

I think we have something in common ...That's why I want to know you better.
    I would also like to have your e-mail OK, I prefer that we communicate by email.

I'll wait to hear from you soon OK.

Cheers,

Martin

martin_harris my is martin harris i am a good looking lovely man i am looking fo

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

419 SCAMMER juliadomingo3@gmail.com

Because if you have 6 million Euros in limbo the only way to find a partner when you are this beautiful is to spam old people on free dating sites.

julia9 i would appreciate a man who has a good sense of who he is and a sense

Capture2.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Date: 2013-10-02 07:11 AM
    Subject: Hi

Hi,

My name is Julia Domingo, i am Spanish citizen.

I live and work in the city of Madrid Spain.

I have plans to visit your country soon,

but before my visit to your country, there is something very important i will like to discuss with you please.

Kindly find a place in your heart to give me a chance to discuss with you in private.

What i want to discuss with you is very very important.

My personal contact email is juliadomingo3@gmail.com

=======================

Thank you for your reply to my message, like i said before, my name is Julia Domingo. I am Spanish citizen, i live in Madrid Spain and work with a Bank in Spain.I do not want to bother you, but this is something i have to discuss with you in private.This issues has been disturbing my mind for too long, but now i believe it is time i try to see if i can talk to someone about it..First of all, i am asking for your confidence in this conversation, this is because of the nature of what i want to tell you.

It is confidential and top secret, though I know that a conversation like this will make any one worried, but i am assuring you that all will be well at the end.It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us.This is about a woman who opened a fixed deposit account with the Bank where i work.

She died along side her immediate family during the Gas exploration disaster which occurred in Surabaya in East Java Indonesia on 13 July 2006 .Since then, all my several inquiries here to locate any of our client´s extended relatives has proved unsuccessful.This is why I decided to seek your co-operation to collaborate with me in transferring this money to you as the beneficiary of this fixed deposit worth 6,000,000.00 million euros.This transaction will be professionally conducted in an effective legal procedure.I have been looking for someone with whom to carry out this transaction fearing what people´s reaction might be.I know you are not biologically related to her, but since i still occupy a position of importance in this Bank, i can fix things up.If we fail to do something now and present you as member of her family (heir/inheritor) to make claim, the money will be confiscated and taken to the bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed.

With regards to this, i seek your consent to enter your name and personal details into the computer account information records of the fixed deposit as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the fixed deposited money would be released to you and the money will be further shared between us on the ratio of 50% to myself and 50% to you.
    This transaction is entirely risk free, i will use my position as the head of our Bank´s external operations department for many years to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.All i require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this transaction would be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.I am waiting for your response, so that i shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well. I am also willing to send my data to you as a form of security should you be afraid of me in any way.

However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, please do accept my sincere apology,but if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations

yours sincerely
    Julia Domingo