Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

SCAMMER peter.nora@hotmail.fr

Both photos in this profile have been used in previous scams.

noraa should want to meet you. please do not enter specific contact info, such a

Capture.JPG
    Free Money.JPG

Date: 2013-10-03 05:28 AM
    Subject: RE: Re Greeting From Peter & Nora

Dear One Greeting,
    please kindly receive this letter with due respect as it might be very strange to you since I haven`t communicated you or know each other before, I and my junior sister were victims of war from Cote d`Ivoire, our late father was killed by rebels because he was a strong party member of the former President Gbagbo and was a Cacao beans Merchant. We lost our beloved mother 6 years ago for breast cancer after painful surgery. Please we are seeking for your kind assistance to help us to come and invest our inheritance money into hotel business in your country so that you will help us to manage it on our behalf because we do not have any business experience before to manage the huge sum of 2.5million US dollars we inherited from our late father`s account. I am 22 yrs old and my junior sister is 20 yrs old. We will appreciate to receive your urgent useful reply as soon as you receive this message with your private cell phone number.
    Please kindly reply us back through our secure E-MAIL AT (peter.nora@hotmail.fr) For More Details

Best regards,
    Peter & Nora

Peace Elems: there has been a lot of wars here

Pig Busters on You're IT! - The New Generation in Social Networking
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER davidroland2222@yahoo.com

OH MY...

Date: 2013-10-03 07:59 PM
    Subject: hello how are you doing

hello how are you doing, am a new to this dating site and am looking for a woman that is going to be with me for the rest of my life a woman that will be there for me a woman that will love me and that i will love because am really looking for honest caring trustful lovely and loyal in woman, am a kind of man that like to be travel all over the country because of my business and am looking for a woman that can be travel with me and that will stay with me for the rest of my life and i have already send you a message before, am really interested in your profile that is the reason why that make me send you another message over here because i really love your profile and i will so happy if we can get to know each other more than this, if you dont mind you can add me on my ID davidroland2222@yahoo.com i will so glad to here back from you soon

THANKS YOU

His nametag from the scammers convention.

Capture2.JPG

davidroland am interested in dog cats and i like watching football and news, pro

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER adorableeric@outlook.com

This guys story goes from bad to worse. I suspect he copied his intro, WAY over the top with the flattery, but really had me when he wanted to get to know me more better.

delightederic a woman who wants to share life together and enjoy what it offers

Capture1.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    Capture.JPG

Date: 2013-10-04 02:58 AM
    Subject: Hello

how are you doing today i'was storned wen i'saw ur profile...gosh i'can drop dead for such a gorgeous look...it must have cost u a furtune to maintain such beauty..pls tell me d secret behind dis dashing looks, i am interested love to know you better Eric,

Are you interested we can get to know each other more better adorableeric@outlook.com ...

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER kingslarry18@YAHOO.COM

Neck smelling, it drives the women wild.

kingslarry1759 get to know me and you will know the real me..., i believe we onl

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.jpg

Date: 2013-10-04 06:53 PM
    Subject: Hello

Hello,

How are you doing, i just got on this dating site, came across your profile and tot it would be nice to drop you a note, well i am new to this online thing, I am heading for a meeting right now here is my cell# 240-245-6814 you can text or call me, here also is my IM kingslarry18 at y a h o o dot c u m. you can email or add me, i am running late for my meeting now, hope to hear from you soon,I will be very very happy to read from you Thanks...

Here is personal mobile number please call or text me...240-245-6814
    Have a blessed day,
    I Care
    Kingslarry18 at y a h o o d o t c o m

240-245-6814

Post Thanks / Like

fidelpark_x1@yahoo.com

He is a SEX MACHINE, what's not to like? I really have no idea about this one other than to say there are CONSIDERABLE RISKS flying to many places in the world for marriage. A page or two back was a the story of a man who thought he was showing up to meet his bride, and instead was held for ransom. Like I said, I have no idea what this guy is up to, but sending money or traveling to the Ivory Coast for marriage is a fools errand.

Date: 2013-10-08 12:02 PM
    Subject: sweetheart. MARRIAGE HERE IS EMAIL fidelpark_x1@yahoo.com

HI my dear beloved one,
    I am very romantic down to earth Caring fun to be with love going out dancing also a good night out to dinner like trying different things. I would do whatever it take to keep my lady laughing and smiling I love a woman who knows how to be a woman when need to be.
    AM MR .BLESSING .A YOUNG MAN MY NATIONALITY IS NIGERIA ..I am currently LEAVING IN IVORY COAST .PLEASE AM SUFFERING FROM LONELYNESS.YOU WILL BE WELLCOMED. IN MY love GARDEN AM SEARCHING FOR LOVE TRUE ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD..
    AM YOUNG LIVELY SWEET SLIM HANDSOME YOUNG MAN .PLEASE WILL LOVED ANY ONE INTERESTED IN ME PLEASE KINDLY COMPLY WITHIN MY REACH.AM PREPARE TO LOCATE YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR MARRIAGE ..WHERE IT MAY BE WITH HOPE OF EVERLASTING RELATION WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE.I AM SEX MACHINE YOU CAN THINK ABOUT WHEN EVER YOU ARE WITH ME .YOU CAN NEVER THINK OF ANY OTHER MAN ON THIS VERY EARTH .LOVE MAKING FUNNY JOKES WHICH YOU CAN ENJOY.. PLAY AT BEACH. .WELLGREAT I LOVE LADIES, WITH GOD FEARING.
    .hard working,OPEN MINDED,AS WELL FAITHFULLNESS.
    AM WAITING FOR REPLY AS WELL AS YOUR PICTURES...
    PLEASE WRITE MAIL HERE IS EMAIL fidelpark_x1@yahoo.com
    call me here cell no.. +22566778341
    i speak english and french.
    i will like you to come down here in ivory coast for have marriage weeding so I will go back with to your country .i am ready for marriage i promise to spend the rest of my life with you..
    please write me

LOVELY
    MR.prince BLESSING

princeblessingfish respect live .openminded., profile, free online dating, datin

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes it is hard to convince people they are dating a phony. Sending goods or money is a sure tell, especially if they are coming from multiple locations. In this ladies case, it ended with heartbreak and a guilty plea. While this is a love scam, similar scams take place all the time on Craig's List under the guise of personal assistant, mystery shopper, car wrapping, etc.

An "extremely vulnerable" 68-year-old woman fell victim to a scam in which she helped conmen steal thousands of pounds.

Beryl Crofts, of Royal Court, Hinckley, developed an online relationship with someone she thought was a US Army soldier in Afghanistan.

​LeicesterCrownCourt

The case was heard at Leicester Crown Court

She sent him several thousand pounds from her savings to an account in Nigeria, not knowing it was a scam.

The police warned Crofts off sending more money, but the accomplished conmen contacted her again and persuaded her to continue.

She was later persuaded to let her account be used to channel money from other victims.

In total, Crofts sent £122,000 from 45 separate UK victims to the con artists in Nigeria.

Judge Robert Brown sentenced her to four months in prison, suspended for 12 months, at Leicester Crown Court after she pleaded guilty to money laundering.

James Varley, prosecuting, told the court Crofts had started out as a victim but then appeared to have been manipulated.

He said: "It's a very peculiar case. Miss Crofts was a victim of what is commonly known as a romance fraud – an increasingly popular way of scamming unsuspecting women.

"They meet the women online, often pretending to be serving soldiers from the US who need to get out of the army.

"Requests come in for money and they usually escalate.

"Miss Crofts didn't have much money but she sent some to a man.

"The police warned her off and she was happy to accept what they said and they put her in touch with social services.

"However, she was contacted again by this man and he turned her around."

He said Crofts became an "agent" for the con artists, providing an innocent bank account so women sending money would be less suspicious of the Nigerian fraudsters.

When police questioned Crofts a second time, she pretended she was transferring money for two cousins in London and Nigeria.

The officers spoke to some of her family members and found there were no such cousins.

Mr Varley said: "Police were reluctant to charge as she was still viewed as a victim but they were left with no choice."

He gave examples of some of the cons the 45 victims had fallen for. The stories usually involved US soldiers – often widowers with young daughters – needing money to leave the army and be with their families.

One woman borrowed £2,500 from a friend to send to the fake soldier after her own money ran out, and another took out a £15,000 loan to send via Crofts' bank account.

Mr Varley said there was no evidence Crofts had benefited financially from helping the con artists.

Paul Tubb, representing Crofts, said his client was "extremely vulnerable and easy to manipulate".

He said: "Miss Crofts is a victim herself and an estimated £8,000 to £10,000 of her own money was lost.

"Her motivation has been her loneliness and her hope was this would bring her happiness and love."

Read more: Woman, 68, sent money to con artists posing as US soldiers | This is Leicestershire
    Follow us: @thisisleics on Twitter | thisisleicestershire on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Police warn online dating users to beware of savvy scammers
    ROMANCE AND FRAUD
    Hamilton Spectator
    ByCarmela Fragomeni

Halton police are having a hard time convincing one woman her online relationship is not real, that the man is not who she thinks he is, and is, in fact, a fraudster.

Family has also tried to convince her of the scam, but to no avail. She continues to send money to the man she's convinced is her "soulmate," police say.

"The woman still believes there is a relationship there," says Sergeant Ron Hansen of Halton's fraud unit.

It may seem implausible, but authorities say an increasing number of women and men are falling victim to "dating and romance" scams and being bilked of cash. Canada's 1,195 victims last year lost a combined $16.6 million, according to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.

The cyber-fraudsters, who have coaxed $10.4 million from their prey so far this year, "know how to get into your head and under your skin," says centre spokesperson Daniel Williams.

They spend a lot of time learning all about their target and making themselves seem like a dream partner, then trying to convince the victims that they've fallen madly in love with them, he says.

"They're manipulators … They know psychology and how to gain your trust."

The growing scams and their hold on victims prompted Hansen to issue a public alert. In Halton, he said there are 17 cases so far this year, 13 of which lost a combined $256,000 — although the anti-fraud centre reports only 20 who lost a combined $155,000 and 14 last year who lost $150,600.

Seven victims in Hamilton have lost a total of $36,882 this year, according to the anti-fraud centre, which is jointly managed by the RCMP, OPP and Competition Bureau Canada.

RELATED: Woman duped out of $123k in online dating scam

Last month, the OPP said a Norfolk County woman was defrauded of $100,000 in her online quest for love. And, in Waterford, a woman transferred almost $800,000 to her online scammer boyfriend.

The numbers only reflect the scams that are reported.

"I bet there's a lot more victims out there who feel embarrassed to come forward," says Hansen, who urges them not to be ashamed to make a report because these scams happen to people from all walks of life.

Fraudsters set up fictitious accounts on popular dating websites, or create their own sites that look very similar to legitimate ones, he said.

They start up online communications with potential victims and try to quickly build a "friendship or relationship." They will often later claim to have a very sick family member and at some point will start asking the victim for money for their sick relative.

Such scammers are called catfish — a term for someone on social media pretending to be someone they're not. They'll assume one persona, or sometimes several.

RELATED: How a Manitoba woman almost destroyed NBA star Chris Andersen

"They are bottom feeders, the lowest of the low," says Williams.

This type of fraud was not even on the centre's radar seven years ago, he adds.

"Now it's the No. 1 dollar-type fraud loss reported by Canadians."

These scams are such a problem that Lavalife, a long-established dating site, has a dozen employees working full-time to find scammers and develop systems making it harder for them to gain access, says chief operating officer Keith Agnew.

"We remove upwards of 10,000 profiles a month (in Canada) that we characterize as a scammer profile."

Hamilton police Detective Sergeant Wendy Vallesi said the fraudsters often express strong emotions of love and promises of marriage, but then spin a hard luck story in which they need money, causing some of the victims to even go into debt.

Williams says the most vulnerable seem to be those who were once in a long-term relationship, but whose partner left them or died. They are newbies to dating sites and predators can quickly and easily detect how vulnerable they are.

cfragomeni@thespec.com

Post Thanks / Like

Some updates from my friend Anne on soldiers images being used by scammers. Chances are if you or someone you know is dating a "soldier" claiming to be in Afghanistan the images are on one of her videos.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER bobbyhuston760@yahoo.com

bobbyhuston i like to travle alot am not the indoor type i love meeting people i

Am looking for a woman to be the mother of my kids? Yes and I am looking for someone to pick up after my slobby self, but sometimes we have to put on a show for a few days first. Two other repeat items. (AM Bobby by name) No American speaks this way, so you should know right away this is scammer speak. And the way he lists his email address is to trick spam filters. Scammers want to get you off the dating site as quick as possible, this allows them to isolate you and it is much easier to communicate with the 50 other people they are talking to using email or skype.

Capture1.JPG

He tells this to all the ladies, not real original.

Capture.JPG
    Capture3.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER johnlarry101020@yahoo.com

Pigbusters verified this email location is Nigeria.

johnlarry1010 godly things, life, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaki

Capture.JPG
    Hi, I have liked your profile and i believe it to be a good Match for me. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email: johnlarry101020@yahoo.com, Warm Regards, john larry.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER stellajambii31@yahoo.com

Be a grammar demon and a bit of a priss. Hello Dear, baby, my queen, . Just hi will be fine unless you are trying to avoid learning names. Hope to "read" from you soon and "I am seeking for a partner"again are not how US citizens speak.

Hello Dear,

it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile,
    which really interest me in having communication with you, please try and get back to me once you ready my mail,through my email address (stellajambii31@yahoo.com)I hope to read from you as soon as possible,

Yours Beloved Stella.

ola49 relationship, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking, relationsh

Capture2.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER mark.ken1234@hotmail.com

My name is Mr. Mark. Yes of course it is.

Date: 2013-10-08 05:23 AM
    Subject: hiii

Hello,
    My Name is Mr.Mark,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile i really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have a lot�??s of things to discuss with you, but I found it difficult to express myself in this site, since it�??s a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (mark.ken1234@hotmail.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about me, and you tell me more about your self too.Okay?

Thanks!
    Mark.

markken1234 basketball, cooking, driving, e.tc, shopping, traveling

Capture.JPG

He also shows up on my friend's blog.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...37248396308717

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER bobsmith4lyf@gmail.com
    SCAMMER bobsmith4sure4lyf@yahoo.com

Hello SWEETIE. Stop you had me there. Am lower case name who wants you to add him up on yahoo messenger. A grown man who does not know a name needs to be capitalized is either a Nigerian scammer, or will never be able to afford a piece of arm candy like me.

Date: 2013-10-10 04:35 AM
    Subject: HELLO SWEETIE

Hello am bob smith, very caring , loving and a mellow type of guy, and am a sailor too i came accross your profile and i get stunned with it and i decided to leave you a message . i will really be happy and appreciate if you can write me back through my email ads bobsmith4lyf@gmail.com or add me up on my yahoo messanger id bobsmith4sure4lyf@yahoo.com and i will tell ou everything about me and also exchange some of my pics with you , so that we can be talking day and nite online ok.
    will be glad to hear back from yo

bobbly007 god interest me, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking, rel

Capture.JPG

Selfcontrol.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER jonnywalker912@yahoo.com

I have one kid,but fortunately i lost him in a plane crush.... Need we go any further picking on this **** for brains scammer with pictures stolen from a US Soldier?

Jonny123 looking for good woman in my life..so that we can have time and have gr

Am Jonny E. Walker by name am 52 years of age Am a soldier in my unit in the united states and i stationed at VA FAIRFAX, But am in Afghanistan for the moment for peace and will be back home in 3 months time.. I have one kid,but fortunately i lost him in a plane crush and am divorced with my wife as well due to some misunderstanding.. Due to my work and position as the commander in the army i really don't have time to seek for my happiness in life..I have been in the service for 28 years and will be going on retirement soon and wish to have a woman to love me till the end of time and will love her as well. I have more to tell you if we have the chance to link up on yahoo Below is my jonnywalker912 @ yahoo.com

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER thrulove112@yahoo.com

Another scammer with pictures stolen from a US Soldier.

Hello,

how are you doing? I'm Dennis. I am a cool, loving, caring, passionate and understanding man. looking for a long term relationship with a decent woman who believes in love and respect for her partner. I am a Christian man down to earth and tell it like it is. I want to meet a Christian woman, truthful and not a game player. I love spending my free time in beach, I have been once cheated on but want to start in new chapter in my love life, I have interest in you. there is a lot of distance between us but I don't want you to measure that. all I want you to measure is the good feelings of my heart. which I have in writing this to you and hope for a friendly response from you soon. you can hook up with me yahoo messenger thrulove112@yahoo.com. So we can be more private and get to know each other better, share pictures. add me and let chat better there

thrulove112 i want some one that can stand by her self and make her decisions. i

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER smithjulius77@yahoo.com

HOLY TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK BATMAN!!!!

Date: 2013-10-02 11:20 AM
    Subject: hello lovely

I AM JULIUS SMITH BY NAME. I AM 46 YEARS OLD WHO IS NOW WIDOWED BUT HAVE A SON WHO IS ONLY 13 YEARS OF AGE. AFTER THE DEMISE OF MY WIFE, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A WOMAN WHO CAN HELP REPLACE THE HOLE I HAD IN MY HEART, WHOM I THINK I HAVE FOUND (WHO IS YOU).
    I HAVE TRAVELED ALMOST AROUND THE GLOBE DUE TO MY WORKING AS A CONTRACTOR OF BUILDINGS, STADIUMS, ROADS AND RAILWAYS IN MOST OF THE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.
    IT WOULD BE VERY GLAD TO HAVE SOME ONE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE TO REPLACE THAT SPACE IN MY HEART AS MY SON CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU AS HIS MOTHER

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/smithjulius

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER jedward694
    SCAMMER jedward694@yahoo.com

New York or London, 51 or 54. To quote from one of my favorite movies, "You are so busted!!!"

Attachment 6176

Date: 2013-10-12 10:25 AM
    Subject: Hi jedward694@yahoo.com

Hi it's nice meeting you on here i'm a real man and a real caring human being my belief is that i must be a good listener because you can't learn anything if you can't listen it's a key quality to have in any relationship i also consider myself as a romantic,affectionate,compassionate down to earth respectful and open minded person you could add me on IM or email me in my box jedward694@yahoo.com.

Jedward694 basketball, dancing, football, golf, running, swimming, volleyball

Attachment 6173

Singles, Dating, Personals, Romance, Relationships-The best dating site

Attachment 6174
    Attachment 6175

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER amandadebe@yahoo.com

The picture and email show up in a few scam sites. On the last there is the start of a 419 scam letter, my father died, I live in a refugee camp and I am sure there is a pile of money not far behind.

Date: 2013-10-16 03:43 PM
    Subject: hi

My name is miss Amanda i am a girl of 24 years old i went through your profile and interested
    to have relationship with you, write me with my email address
    (amandadebe@yahoo.com) and i will send you my
    picture and tell you more about my self, write me directly to my mail box(amandadebe@yahoo.com) yours truly Amanda.

roselove44 am miss amanda am here to look for my soul mate for serious relations

Attachment 6177

View topic - amandadebe@yahoo.com - Scam Survivors

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER williams.francise@yahoo.com

Date: 2013-10-17 11:36 AM
    Subject: hello

Hello" how are you doing?
    Please excuse me for invading your privacy through this website Actually I came across your profile and felt compelled to contact you to
    get acquainted with one another. As for me, my name is [MR WILLIAMS], I'm a young and single man and I hope you should grant me a friendship? I want you to reply me through my private e-mail [williams.francise@yahoo.com] for more details about me couple with my pictures, Remember that distance,age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in every relationship. Take care and have a pleasant day,Do you have yahoo Instant messenger ? I will like to chat with you if you could let me have your Own IM .. Or better Yet Add me on my williams.francise@yahoo.com. I will wait patiently to read from you Soon.. Have a lovely and a wonderful day ahead you
    Williams Francise

francise00 a great life of love, dancing, feeling very special, flowers, i am on

Capture1.JPG

Muscular Men at LatinEuro.com Dating

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER SAMUEL.ANDREW28@YAHOO.COM

At the moment the profile is under construction, but rest assured anyone who says they are from "united state", TWICE is from somewhere else that will involve a sad story and Western Union.

Free Online Dating at FishMeetFish.com - Meet Available Singles Online

Capture.JPG

Date: 2013-10-10 12:09 PM
    Subject: you looking gorgious

hello it been a pleasure meeting you, i am Patrick of united state really i just came across
    your profile just now oh my dear was so enjoyable that you may intend to be my rightful wife that
    i was looking for i newly join this site i will be please if i may have your attention OK
    YOU get to know much about me as time goes on OK,

Regard;Dept manager Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER josetiago65@yahoo.com

The quote that caught my eye was "I like to play with open cards" which is an idiom I have never heard. While I have heard similar, never this. Sure enough it has been used in a bunch of dating profiles, this email traces back to Nigeria.

Date: 2013-10-06 11:50 AM
    Subject: Hello Sunhine

Hello Sunshine,How are you doing this morning ? I'm Jose and I'm new on this site ,i'm trying to make some friends and see where it goes ,i seek for a serious relationship and i am honest ,im not into games ,so i will love to chat and get to know more about you ,do you think its possible ?i hope to hear from you soon

About Me
    I am gentle and romantic person with real principles. Honesty,trust and mutual respect are the pillars of my relationship and life philosophy.I like to play with open cards. No games, lies, tricks and double life. I don't take more than I give .I don?t ask for more than I deserve. Usually I
    go the extra distance to please my partner, because if she is happy then ultimately that would reflect on me and our relationship. I believe that communication, understanding, caring and tolerance among people are the
    lubricants which keep life wheel rolling. Nobody is perfect but GOD. The most
    important issue is that we learn from life school the right thing to do and apply it to the next phase of our life. Integrity is the best gift you can offer the person you love. Physical compatibility is very important, but the beauty of the mind only can last. I am a sensitiveperson with a lot of respect to the other people feeling. Commitment and sincerity are the secret of successful relationship. My life is not all that serious. I have a good sense of humor and attractive social life- that makes my life more interesting. I like good jokes and sincere laugh. I have energetic and active life style. Domestic, international traveling, outdoor activities, social gatherings, good music and being connected with the world are some of my hobbies .
    I am solid, stable, dependable, reliable, level-headed, and responsible - and proud of it. I'm also a hopeless romantic because I know that when you find the right person a magic happens that you will never forget and forever seek. I'm very laid back, quick to laugh, and easy to get along with. I love to treat a lady like a lady and frown on any chauvinistic behavior that says I'm better than you. I'm a little reserved until I feel I can trust you but in the company of friends I love to kid and tease so when the joking starts you know you're in. Fancy clothes and fine dining
    is always exciting but you�??ll be amazed at what I can whip up in the kitchen in jeans and a white t. I like stories that capture my interest, my imagination, my intellect, and emotions. It doesn't matter to me if those stories are in a book, a movie, or a TV show. I've taken my share of grand trips and high adventure vacations but I'll never grow tired of beaches, the mtns, or any place that has plenty of sun and water. I own mu house. I keep a neat house, and like to fire up the crockpot when I have folks over for game night. I'm not convinced that the local bar and club scene is the best place to look for a long-term relationship, but I'm not against visiting every once in a while. I like to go to the lake, hike, and bike. I'm looking for a woman who has character, is down to earth, values friends and family, and is reliable and reasonable. She is willing to try new things and up for an adventure but can also be comfortable when there's nothing
    going on and we're just together. Being honorable is important. If I get involved, I am in completely. I will treat you with respect and be open, honest, and loyal. I feel secure and comfortable in my life right now but complete happiness is more than a nice job or a place to live, it's connecting with someone to the point that you can't imagine a life without them

jose1 i, m looking for a woman who has character, is down to earth, values frien

Capture1.JPG
    Capture.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER KELVIN

Tried to get the email, but too stupid this one. At any rate other than the fact that everyone is dead a scammer favorite, no one who was born in newyork relocates DOWN to alaska. If fact, I would suspect anyone with access to a globe doesn't either.

I really appreciate it.Here is a bit about me. My name is kelvin,am widowed...Mixed (German-American).Have one son adam ..My Dad is from the USA while Mom is from Germany .. I was born in newyork where i spent 7years before relocating down to alaska with my parents .. I work in the U.S. Army Which right now am stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan on a year tour this year ends september... Am the only child of my parents and my parents are dead .. I miss them so much .. my son presently stays with my cousin in alasska .. Have a male dog called Nikky, he is so adorable and i miss him too.. Distance to me is not a barrier in a relationship as i am ready to relocate nor travel any distance for my woman .I can do anything for her, so far she is loving and kind. I enjoy life, the outdoors and a great evening with a little wine and soft music! I love to laugh and will love to make you laugh too!

kelvin_p99 and my work, beach, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking,

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER matbennett101@YAHOO.COM

One interesting thing about this is there are two (that I found) linked in profiles with the same picture but different jobs. At any rate, quite a charmer this one is..

Date: 2013-10-08 05:47 PM
    Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear

First of all i must say that you are really beautiful,But This is one of the most difficult things to do. To say who we are on a screen, using only words. No expression, no gestures, no intense engagement, not a sense of energy or chemistry. And to be honest, I feel that most people base everything on the things that ultimately do not matter. (My opinion, and some statistics haha)
    I am someone who strives to be the best I can be, in whatever I do. I love to learn, to evolve, to share, to care, to
    laugh and I am looking for someone similar. I expect there would be differences but not necessarily in basic values and goals. My goal, if I can call it that, is to be with someone that wants to make a difference in this world, not just her own little world. To create something together. It's not about me or her, but about us. I am not conventional
    in my thinking. I think outside the box, and even though I don't always succeed, I continue
    to be aware, and try to learn from my mistakes. My partner would be someone who speaks her mind, who has something to and always says it with feeling and conviction. I promise I will listen because i am a good listener (i have always been). Someone who can communicate her innermost feelings, desires, and wants. I am quite comfortable socially, and I like to explore different venues; trying new foods, new activities, new ways of thinking or just simply being open. I am aware of my imperfections, but I don't see them as such, neither do i see them as my weaknesses. They are just opportunities to foe me to become a better man. I do not need to be in a relationship, I CHOOSE to be in a relationship. I AM NOT looking for someone who finds their happiness in external things. For example; money, material things, a provider, etc.. I do feel in a lot of ways. It's not
    possible to be happy with someone else, unless we are happy with who we are. So, in other
    words, it's all about putting in our best effort to create a space of happiness, love , care, peace, passion for OUR partners, not only thinking about our egos.
    I will continue to elaborate on this section, but I will end by saying that life can be long, but it can also be short. We really, really, really never know when we are finished with the body that is currently on loan. So, in searching for truth and striving to be "real", I hope you will do the same.
    Just in ending: First of all, if you haven't read this far, I guess it doesn't matter lol , but if you're reading this because I've e-mailed you can there be a basic, decent, honest, human to human connection? Meaning, a simple response would be very much appreciated. Even if it's to say you're not interested. Trust me, I won't personalize, and it's great either way. If you're interested, great---if
    you're not, great, just the same. What's due to me will come to me, so if it's not meant to be,

matata101 i love everything interesting., profile, free online dating, dating, m

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    Capture3.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER williamsjeffery855@yahoo.com

So I am pretty sure this is that guy who used to push oatmeal down everyone's throat.

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Date: 2013-10-17 10:17 PM
    Subject: hi charming

Hi pretty,how are you doing?..I am Jeff 55yrs lives and work in Saint Paul,Minnesota new on here and was actually going through some profiles on here and find yours so nice and impressive and will like to meet and have some fun and romantic moment with you..am a cool,loving,caring,compassionate,ambitious,kind,ge nerous,hot and naughty in Romance,God Fearing,honest,understanding and lastly a guy of integrity you can always count on any day any time..I must let you know that you are looking so sweet,sexy,charming and admirable all mens dreams..let's chat on Yahoo if you wouldn't mind,here is my Id williamsjeffery855@yahoo.com you can add me up so we could chat and get to know each other well

jeffcares55 tennis, swimming, dancing, fishing, gym, shopping and movie