Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Someone may be in for a real surprise shocker.

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.maupi...ndy.martini.90

He is listed in the FB romance scams by several other names and Kasey mentioned one above by first name Corby Maupin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/StopRomanceScams/

I sent her a message but not sure she will get it and even more doubtful she will pay attention.
    OMG Scratchy, may have to burn another FB account trying to warn this one.

Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

SUCCESS SCRATCHY.!!!!! As a matter of privacy I won't post her message back, but she know knows. I nominate you for Real Scams Scambuster of the day.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Believe it or not but the person did respond to my message and realized the guy was a scammer! I also reported another fake profile to FB, should I be concerned about my account Ribshaw??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ribshaw, I am so honored! I know it was only 1 person but was happy to get through to her and you must have helped, so you get the honors also.

Post Thanks / Like

Believe it or not but the person did respond to my message and realized the guy was a scammer! I also reported another fake profile to FB, should I be concerned about my account Ribshaw??
    If you run in to any problems I will loan you one of mine. One area where I may have run afoul was to report accounts in bulk, but my thinking was if I report 4 identical accounts or 11 or whatever and someone with 1/2 a brain looked at them they would be able to see the obvious theft of images. No good deed goes unpunished.

It is all over the news that FB can not police itself for hate speech, so who knows maybe they will wake up to the problems they are creating for themselves just from a pure business standpoint. Would be happy to tattle on some racist scum too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Names he has used:

Romance Scam • scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

Garry Weisty
    Robert Emery
    Maupin Jack Andy

this scammer poses as both - males and females. On DnM he registered as a female:

username: nancy2185
    email: corbymaupin45@yahoo.com
    Bisexual, 35 yo

Ernest Maupin
    Dominic Maupin
    Immanuel Sergeant
    James Maupin
    Stephen Lewis
    John Maupin
    Bob Maupin
    Alan Maupin
    Languages: English (Low) and Russian (Native) :mrgreen:
    Work: US Army. I have a reasonable income.
    Fred Maupin
    Fred Maupain (forgot how to spell it!)
    Jeffrey Maupin
    Griffin Gurry

You think he might be running out of first names on the Maupin or to say it best MaPain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    If you run in to any problems I will loan you one of mine. One area where I may have run afoul was to report accounts in bulk, but my thinking was if I report 4 identical accounts or 11 or whatever and someone with 1/2 a brain looked at them they would be able to see the obvious theft of images. No good deed goes unpunished.

It is all over the news that FB can not police itself for hate speech, so who knows maybe they will wake up to the problems they are creating for themselves just from a pure business standpoint. Would be happy to tattle on some racist scum too.
    Yes, those and the hate comments really upset me!

Post Thanks / Like

---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    KS, your other articles had a button where I could share them on Facebook, any chance of doing that with this? I just got a new FB page and would be great if I could get your article up first. I can always copy the link, but in the past that is one of the things that has been flagged. I was trying to set it up as a group which more what I wanted, but apparently I am too stupid for that.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't control the share buttons. It may be that the buttons are hidden during first 24-48 hours of hub going live while it goes under a review process.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

I don't control the share buttons. It may be that the buttons are hidden during first 24-48 hours of hub going live while it goes under a review process.
    Never mind I found it, it was beside the like button. Now all I need is some of the Nigerian Scammers I used to have as friends to come and read it.

Post Thanks / Like

So I got to thinking while Zuck had me down in the dumps what to do. How about setting up a few Online profiles to see who bites.

I set up two with a picture of this handsome fellow.

Capture50.JPG

Who is by any standards one of the finest hunks of man anywhere. Big income, widowed, looking to get married. What's not to like? Apparently Plenty.

I then used a picture I liberated from an internet scammer, what comes around and all that.

Meet the new love of my life.

Capture23.JPG
    Capture24.JPG
    Mynewpal.JPG

Now I don't really have the patience or interest in a full on bait, but do have a taste for the ridiculous, so if I get any amusing snips.

Post Thanks / Like

This will actually be in two parts since I have a little more information on this scammer. I was given an email chain from a scammer and a potential victim to clean up by a fellow scambuster, as payment I got permission to post it here. To give just a little background, the women was going through a messy breakup, had a child with some problems, and seemed like anyone else would feel in that situation. There were a few emails missing, I suspect for good reason. The relationship developed very quickly, as in days quickly. It seemed to come apart when she found he had posted an identical profile on another site.

As reading information this personal is creepy even for me, and to protect the privacy of the person involved, I have saved only the scammers side of the conversation. With the exception of a few items for context. However, for a $500 payment via Western Union I could be persuaded to recover them.

There are two active profiles on Face Book using this soldiers images, but what else is new? I don't think this is where they met, as another site was referenced.

https://www.facebook.com/honesty.musser.3
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004143246974

Remember:

Confrim Report.JPG

JA1.JPG
    JA2.JPG
    JA3.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the second part, cleaned up as best as possible. The first few emails I think are the most important as "John Musser Anderson" or "Honesty Musser" as they have been used previously almost word for word. I think the biggest "tells" are the very poor grammar, the seeming inappropriate use of terms of endearment, and of course the sob story. One other r thing I noticed in both this and another series I worked on is little things changed. In one it was a name, Walter to William. And in this there was a reference to being a casual smoker, and later a reference to him being a smoker. (This may have been deleted)

And I won't be doing too many more this long as it is like real work, but did want something for reference.

Attachment 4137Attachment 4138Attachment 4139

Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:18 PM
    To: NAME DELETED
    Subject: Re: Hello there.
    What is your full name ? JOHN MUSSER ANDERSON
    What do you do for a living? army(ICT information and communication technology )
    What do you seek for in a relationship?(love ,honesty etc)
    What are the basic qualities you seek for in a woman?(honest )
    What sort of relationship you seek for?(long time,marriage)
    What interests you?(go behavior)
    You ever been married? no
    Got kids? 1
    What do you do for fun? both outdoor and indoor games
    Do you like public intimacy? yes
    How long have you been single? 5yrs
    What's being single like?dull and bord
    Does age means anything to you? no
    How do you treat your woman?the best way i can
    Why do you need a woman? because of so many things
    Can you love this woman ? yes forever
    What is love to you? love is happiness
    Would you hit your man for any reasons?
    ================================================== =======================================
    It's cool and nice to hear again from you,i Hope u are having a nice day,I am newly to this online relationship,I am a Christian and i put my faith in God above all other things.I am looking for a serious long term relationship,A woman who is ready for A True love,A woman who is willing and ready for a commitment in a relationship.Distance to me is not a barrier in a relationship as i am ready to relocate nor travel any distance for my woman .I can do anything for her, so far she is loving and kind. I enjoy life, the outdoors and a great evening with a little wine and soft music! I love to laugh and will love to make you laugh too! lol ..I am also planing on retiring soon beause i have tried alot and i have also made up my mind that i will reitre in an early age.Moreover i have inheritance of my late dad and mom worth $22million and also when i retire in the military i am going to be paid also some millions of dollars like i was told it should be around $7million but am not really sure yet.i know i dotn have to include this but i did because your fece look cool and i think i can trust you and i will trust you till you prove me not to.Now all i am seeking for is a honest woman to spend the rest of my life with so i can buy a house and we can live in with the kids forever.I hope and pray you are that special one because you are beautiful and i think you are what i am looking for.... x Friends say I'm honest and caring and enjoy helping others reach their potential - as I strive to reach mine.i help many people so much even some count it as they took advantage of me but i dont count it that way because i believe if you help people God is watching over us and he will prepare a better life and special space for us in heaven.. I'm quite down to earth and never abusive - I do not believe in tearing down - only buildiing up a relationship. I do not try to collect women as trophies, etc. - but treat them as a lady ought to be treated. I'm not into sexual power plays - just open-minded exhibits of love. Whether it's holding your door, holding your hand or asking if I may kiss you good night ... it's all a part of how I believe a woman ought to be treated. By the same token - I believe a woman ought to treat a man with respect and not use him either. I'm not some ego-centric jerk that demands awoman to answer his beck and call - I believe a woman should be her own person, just as I've been all my life. I try to also look at the woman's mind and heart

================================================== =======================================

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:36 AM
    Thanks for your Mail I really Appreciate Reading your Mail Today it Really Touch my Heart, Am so happy to meet someone like u in my Life Today,i know this will Surely Lead us to somewhere, I am a very honest and caring person. And people without these traits don't have any caricature. Dishonesty is a very evil thing,and it can do great harm to a persons life. And no one should intentionally harm any other person. I also believe in destiny,but I believe we have the power to change it by the decisions we make in life. GOD gives us many blessings in life and we should make the very best of each and every one of them.. I have respect for everybody no matter what walk of life or culture they come from. I have the greatest respect for women because I believe they are one of GOD'S greatest gives to men,The Lord has brought me threw some really hard times. And I have had some,but I truly try to keep my faith in Him and serve Him

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:48 AM
    i dont have a facebook account but will open one because of you.. I'm an excellent communicator and I'm looking for that woman that I can open up to and share my fears, thoughts and feelings - as I hope she would be able to do with me and accept her as she is - as she accepts me.
    DO you believe that In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning?. I am a caring, compassionate, honest, sincere,supportive and loyal man that enjoys country living,country western dancing and the great outdoors, animals, camping, fishing, rafting, horseback ridingand gardening. When it comes to a partnership, I believe that it is extremely important to have complete honesty and trust within the relationship. I enjoy long walks holding hands, candle light, smooching and cuddling up on the couch with that special someone to watch a movie. It is my hope that I once again, I will be able to find that special someone to help complete my life. Game playing is not my forte, and prefer not correspond with individuals that have that in mind.I attend church every week and volunteer at the church twice a month,I go to Fellowship church,I'm a believer and have faith and try to do the right things in life, I don't force myself on anyone, but if someone wants to talk, I'm open or if they need to talk, I listen. Well i need to ask you a question,Are you really seeking for the right partner? I mean are you wanting to spend your lifetime with someone special and honest,Because that's what i'm seeking for,Someone to love me and someone to share my lifetime with,Well i'm hoping to see the best in you about being loved again,Because i've been hurt so many times and now i want to make the right selection,I believe love isn't about finding the right partner,but creating a right relationship,It's not how much love you have in the Begining but how much love you build till the End

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:11 AM
    You really sound very nice in your messages....Well religion and location doesn't bother me...I need honest woman who will love me completely.. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when you are sending me messages or even when you about to cross my mind.I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman has.Since then I have been having some feelings of love for you.If I can make you have a better day today maybe someone will look out for me tomorrow.Am Still waiting for the day to meet you in person that you will sweep me off my feet.It's a strange world,I'm hoping to find love because it's the only thing i don't have now,i find so many people wanting to date with me but they have a wrong definition of what love means to me,to them it could just be playing games but to me,Love is not about finding the right partner,but creating a right relationship.It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end,of all the women i saw and meet,i kind of like You,I enjoycanoeing,hiking,fishing, Riding around or just relaxing with a good book or a movie with someone special Like you.

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:12 PM
    I would like You to be a good communicator as well, communication is essential at any relationship, To me an ideal woman is a protector, Caring, supporter of the relationship. Trust me I know that a man has an extraordinary role in it as well, I know I can deliver, I can be very supportive and will be by my wife's side no matter what. I think when a woman has the loyalty for GOD and truly believes in the Bible she can be the best wife a man can ever have, I am a Christian man myself and know that my role is to nurture the relationship with the woman God has for me and I am totally cool with it. I know you believe in God, I completely understand,I am ready to develop a long, lasting relationship with a good, kind heated, honest, caring woman that is also ready for the same Like you.SO with all i have said .can we start the infinity relationship? .And before we start can you promsie me that 1st you will always be there for me 2nd you will never cheat on me 3rd you will be by my side 4th you will love me forever 5th we can depend on each other
    Get back to me ,tell me whats on your mind,what you think and let me know your mind so we start and be together forever.i belive we are both matured and we know what we want in life..a s for me i want you

Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 4:28 AM
    Subject: LOVE YOU
    Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete.I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky.In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.... Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself.Kindness,Loyalty,Supportive and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart.And how I wish i could get to meet you in person someday.If you like i can work on getting a VACATION because of you .I am always learning new things and making use of most of them,i also like to meet someone with a great laugh as in a great sense of humour LOL But,most of all I am tired of being alone and want to share my life and experiences with someone who wants to share theirs with me cuz i have what it takes to be a good husband that is why I'm willing to start a new life with you.

Love always,

Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 6:51 AM
    Subject: Re: LOVE YOU
    Thanks so much for your reply my baby.. this really mean so much to me and i really love it baby .thanks so much for geting back to me and i am always happy when i hear from you .I thank God i found you once again.tell me things you dont like in a relationship ok.. Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better. The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world, .I grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever. I Love you,

Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:01 PM
    Subject: Re: Fwd: LOVE YOU
    JOHN MUSSER
    7/4/65
    BLACK
    BLUE
    AVERAGE
    1 ADAM
    father, deceased. Mother, deceased. Step mom, alive ..JUST ME AND MY SON AND YOU
    ARMY
    HOBBIES: DANCING, PLAYING BASKET BALL
    CAR: helicopter for now till i comes back home
    i have not retired yet but working on it and now that i found you that will be done as soon as possible..

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:50 AM

Hi my baby.Good morning . am so sorry i slept off yesterday without replying your emails and its all because today is sunday and i am the one to preach on the alter so i have to relax,play with my bible and think of what to do or say. I am from chicago.i sent you all this is the first email i sent you but i wont get tired when it comes to you,because i am willing to do anything.finally i have deleted my profile on meet me because of you and its because i am a one woman man,i dont cheat and dont lie.women keep emailing oen on meetme that am cute and they are interested etc.but i told them am hooked up with you but they keep disturbing so id ecided to delete my profile.Adam is now 13yrs old.he is with grand ma in chicago.I am on a special mission i am presently in kabul afganistan for now.i pilot the helicopter and i love it.hopefully when we meet we will go ride one someday and have fun just me and you.i was early 30 when i joined the military but i love it because i want to help and save the world and make the world a better place.i am 5.6 tallmy parent died one by one,my dad died first and mom died after 4yrs .i am not really in a big family .well i like and can live anywhere due to i have been to alot of country but i will also like to buy a duplex with swimming in the town.my dad is an ex military man but got a serious injurey before he died...you too short to join the military thats funny my wife..sorry am laughing..but i love you just the way you are.i tried to join when i was kid too,i went to come army school.Thanks so much my love..you make me love you more..you are just my type and i thank God i found you.. here are some pictures of me

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:52 AM
    How are you my lady? How was your night and how are everyone around you? thanks for getting back to me .well i just came back from church and i am free today and we can talk and talk ok.yes a tough age for my son and i think he needs the best mom and i have found you for us.am happy about that.yes he does school and he is stil at school .yes how we meet i think its by the power and direction of GOD.oh yeah i would so love to ride on helicopter with you and i also love sky driving too.. yes we will have alot to do together.. well things are geting worst here.they are not getting any better . the situation on board here are so bad and i cant let you come here. i sat down after church service and talked with God in prayer and after that i made up my mind. i have made up my mind that now that i have found you, i am willing to start a new life with you and i am ready to come home as soon as possible..i just cant stand it all alone. i want to be with you and we start our lives together.. let me know what you think of that.I love you and you are all I have. You mean the world to me and without you, my world seems to be impossible. Trust me, you are the best thing to happen to me.I love you and I will always do. I love you and I will always cherish this strong affection that we share. Smiles of you keeps me in a happy mode always because I feel in my heart that I have someone as special as you. You mean so much to me. no matter how much i try these words are nt enough to express my feelings for you but still i write so that whenever you see this letter it will remind you of me and bring a smile on ur face.You are the best thing that happened to me baby cant thank GOD enough for giving you to me Love you

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:40 AM
    Thanks for your lovely reply..Oh Gosh.. you made my heart shake and now i feel but but i udnerstand you that alot is going online.oh sorry for been tired ok. then you need to get some rest ok

Post Thanks / Like

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:25 AM
    Subject: Re: Your Realtor.com(R) Inquiry about HOUSE
    wow yes... you got it right and i am interested in this

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 9:04 AM
    Thanks so much baby.. yes i lvoe that house and i am so interested in it.. where is the house and how much is it for ? so we can bid for it baby?yes i am safe here with and by the power of God.. and eys about your ex..i knwo **** happens but ic an calm down and i can do anything for you.But in other words i dont think that will disturb you because if we are going to wait for your ex,then that mean if it will take many yrs for your ex to sign it then we are going to wait.. that will be long baby we can do what we can and start planing .. i am ready for you..well alot bad thing happening here.people dieing and alot happening but i know i will be safe by the special grace of God.about the heritage, alot and enough inheritance.My Dad is from the USA while Mom is from Germany.wow i would love to go with you to VA.i ahve been to alot of places .so so many but now i just want to settle down finally with you.

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:14 PM
    Ok baby i really love the house ok and iw ant us to be together as soona s possible i am so into you.I love you so much and i have been thinking about you

Honey, You are away at the border. I miss you so terribly…Secretly I wish you were the moon… At least I could see you, if not touch you. I could bask in your glow.. I would feel so protected.. And I would know you are protected too.

Now I fear this loneliness… You are so far away…Do you even realize the woes of solitude?? Do you??
    Honey I wish you would be the moon, and I meet your incandescent ray with a smile each night…Blossoming and blooming in that cool warmth…So vital for my heart…. My life.

You are the treasure that I seek, you were so close i didn't know, the love that see for so many year was right beside me i couldn't feel it..When i look at the clouds i see you coming to me.i didn't know was a horse galloping...to each other. When the breeze of love blowing you to me my love..i thought was a never ending love

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:16 PM
    In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. I am thinking of you, in my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, and I won't pull through, without you by my side. Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul! Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be fouund

To: "honestymusser@yahoo.com" <honestymusser@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:03 AM
    Subject: LOVE YOU

What is your mailing address over there and what do you want in a care package? Do you need anything? What do you want for snack foods? M&M's, cookies, chips? Let me know. I can't keep from writing to you as you can see. LOL

Luv
    Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:33 AM
    no baby.i am on a special mission . i dont really need anything from you baby.. i told my son about us and he is so happy that finally i got hima sweet mom

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 7:50 AM
    Hello my baby thanks so much for you concern about me my family and our son.thank alot baby . i love you so much abby and thats forever.Yes i know the time difference but no matter whati wil always get intouch with you and i promise to be safe and be fine for you baby.Thanks baby . you amde me smile and thats how i feel too when ever i see an email from you.No baby i dont smoke baby. but occationally,maybe once in 4 months .. i dont like smoking.i also want to have manyyrs and togetehr forever with you my baby.Yes i have just 1 and half months here but baby i have a lil problema nd tis personal ok.. my son adam is in VT he went for a sport activist and he got sick and i got emails from the doctor and also today is his birthday .he told em to tell you so you can send her a gift and i said what does he want and he said ps3 or xbox etc and also he is heal and there is nothing i can do from here baby.. i am so so worried about that and so sad about it baby.yes about the hosue am so happy and yes by the special grace of God,its ours.wow sure baby ,the house is big yes you can bring your moma nd she is my mom too.hop you know that. yes she can come live with us.and also i have an idea.. i willw ant to open a small scale business because once we are together i want want us to leave each toher so i can open a supermarket or cars sales for you . i will be into real estate etc so we will have much more of our time for each other.I love you so much and i cant justw ait to start a new life with you my lady.I love you so much, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you, you'll know just what to do. You'll listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you.You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:07 PM
    WOW honey what a nice love song.i saved it and i think i will listen to ti every morning and night before i sleep. well honey adam is not feeling good and he is on urgent treatement also he is not with grand ma for now. he is in VT and he is needing $560 for his treatment and he needed and PS3 320 GB with the Move Bundle at $349.99 for is gift and the total is $909.99...Honey do you think you can do something about this.Gosh i am so sad i can do nothing from here. i will be so much glad if you will be able to loan me the money and send to the treater in VT so he can get the full treatment and his ps3 too.. I love you so much my wife. well i asked grand ma and she said she would love to visit us but not stay with us. she said she want us happy forever .so she can come and be spending few days or weeks with us. well i think that how she wants it and we cant force her. how is mom doing ? hope fine and hope you are not tired about work my wife. Honey i also got your mail concerning your ex and that will be so much cool because i cant just wait and thats just it. i cant wait so he should get things done because i want to have you and have you alone anf forever..love you ..kiss and hugs

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:16 PM
    To: Honesty Musser
    Subject: RE: LOVE YOU
    I do not understand. What is VT? What is wrong that he needs urgent treatment? I explained that I do not have money to assist with and said that I even do not have the $50 to push the divorce. I am not making ends meet as it is. If your mom is being responsible for your son, she should have access to your accounts. I am sure your commanding officer would assist you in setting up access to assistance needed for Adam. I understand about not being able to get things for your kids that they want and sometimes even what they need.
    I understand about your mom. Maybe you can have her email me. Give her my email. Please enlighten me with what is going on. I am trusting in God here. Show me what you mean.
    Luv

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:36 PM
    To: honestymusser@yahoo.com
    Subject: FW: LOVE YOU
    U GOT SOME SERIOUS EXPLANING TO DO

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 6:38 PM
    oh really?

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 6:42 PM
    Subject: RE: LOVE YOU
    Prove yourself to me if you are not. If you are in Love with me, you should not have a problem proving what you said. Have your step-mom call me.

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:25 PM
    Subject: FW: LOVE YOU

Just what I suspected. Glad that I fudged alot of my personal information.

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:52 AM
    ok..
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:12 AM
    Subject: RE:
    IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? REALLY? NO, I AM SORRY FOR MESSING WITH YOU? NO, I AM SORRY FOR TRYING TO SCAM YOU? NO EXPLANATIONS AT ALL????

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:15 AM
    Subject: FW:
    IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU WOULD NEVER DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO GOD RESPECTING WOMEN. KARMA IS A REAL &ITCH. SHE IS NOW AFTER YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU FUC&(D WITH.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2012, at 11:07 AM, "Honesty Musser" <honestymusser@yahoo.com> wrote:
    my son is i deep **** and you expected me to come on here and be explaining.. no am so angry

To: Honesty Musser <honestymusser@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:12 PM

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? REALLY? NO, I AM SORRY FOR MESSING WITH YOU? NO, I AM SORRY FOR TRYING TO SCAM YOU? NO EXPLANATIONS AT ALL????

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:31 PM
    Subject: Re:

If u r an honest man, then u would have no problem explaining what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2012, at 5:16 PM, "Honesty Musser" <honestymusser@yahoo.com> wrote:
    well i cant just stop crying and am sorry for asking you for money ok/

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2012, at 5:23 PM, "Honesty Musser" <honestymusser@yahoo.com> wrote:
    he had an accident

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:24 PM
    Car, bike, skateboard? Did he break something?

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:18 PM

So what is wrong with him

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:13 AM

This is a picture that goes along with that profile I found with your email. Which one is you? The pictures of the man in "Kabul" or this one of the John Musser Anderson's new meet me profile picture? I am confused. I truly want to believe you, help me figure it out. You told me your name was John Musser Anderson. Are you John Musser or John Anderson?

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:01 AM
    am john musser anderson

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:46 AM
    i need help for my son very urgent

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:50 AM
    auto accident

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:55 AM
    Telling lies about others is as harmful as hitting them with an ax, wounding them with a sword, or shooting them with a sharp arrow. Proverbs 25:18

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:35 PM

And Which picture is really you? I gave you mine.

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:48 PM

You still haven't told me what is wrong.

Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:26 AM
    Subject: i see
    i hoped that you would have had enough feelings to want to make things work. I see now that since there has been no reply that my worst fears were warranted. I pray that God leads you on the right path. Best wishes and prayers for your soul.

Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:23 PM
    Subject: FW: i see

No fight for what God thought was right?

Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:09 AM
    Subject: Re: i see
    ok
    Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:01 AM
    ok love u

Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:17 AM
    about adam money is needed ,about my vacation money is needed

Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:51 PM
    Subject: RE: i see

You keep hanging on. Is God the reason? I know it is for me. I want to believe that he brought us to the same point and time for a reason. All I am asking for is for you to prove it to me. I do not believe that it is too much to ask. God wants us to fight for what he puts in front of us but not to be stupid about it. I have shown you honesty, compassion and belief. Prove to me that I am right in wanting to believe God.

Me

Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:45 PM
    I understand about needing money. about divorce, money is needed.

Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 4:10 PM

How is Adam?
    What about planning a vacation to my area to meet?

Wanting to trust..... Me

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:47 AM

THOUGHT SO!

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 1:17 PM
    ok

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:40 PM

you never explained. you never tried.

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:27 PM
    am not understanding you

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:15 PM
    You never explained what you did and why. You just said money is needed. What happened to the "millions" that you inherited from your parents? I am not understanding you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are getting in deep there Ribshaw. I will just tread water! Here is what I received back from Facebook on the timeline I reported:

Facebookreport.JPG

Okay, so I went to their Community Standards page and here is what it states about Nudity and Pornography:
    Facebook has a strict policy against the sharing of pornographic content and any explicitly sexual content where a minor is involved. We also impose limitations on the display of nudity. We aspire to respect people’s right to share content of personal importance, whether those are photos of a sculpture like Michelangelo's David or family photos of a child breastfeeding.
    Now what gets me is the fact they are waiting for her to respond
    Last edited by scratchycat; 05-30-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: page froze on me

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meet the new love of my life.
    Capture23.JPG
    You do realize this is an Russian gal, right? :)

Dating with beautiful Russian women.jpg
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

You do realize this is an Russian gal, right? :)

Dating with beautiful Russian women.jpg
    No way dude, Dallas TX, I see no resemblance to the pictures you posted.

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Hypothetically, if you want to steal pictures of pretty caucasian girls you DEFINITELY steal them from "dating" sites in Hebrew or Russian. :) NOBODY will surf over there. :D
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Hypothetically, if you want to steal pictures of pretty caucasian girls you DEFINITELY steal them from "dating" sites in Hebrew or Russian. :) NOBODY will surf over there. :D
    One of the first scam emails I got years ago was from a girl with a .ru email address. The picture was drop dead gorgeous, and that was the first time I came across a file of scammers. At the time they were calling it a travel scam, where the person admitted to be in a far away place, and then asked for money to come see you. I sent a few emails back and forth with her/him and they clearly were not reading anything I said. I was quoting song lyrics, claiming to be a huge drug dealer, and other nonsense.

Now though, when I see what some of the baiters are able to pull off, it is like scambuster artwork and I would rather just read it and laugh.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the first scam emails I got years ago was from a girl with a .ru email address. The picture was drop dead gorgeous, and that was the first time I came across a file of scammers. At the time they were calling it a travel scam, where the person admitted to be in a far away place, and then asked for money to come see you. I sent a few emails back and forth with her/him and they clearly were not reading anything I said. I was quoting song lyrics, claiming to be a huge drug dealer, and other nonsense.

Now though, when I see what some of the baiters are able to pull off, it is like scambuster artwork and I would rather just read it and laugh.
    I am sure that you will find something else drop dead gorgeous to set off the "must cuddle desire" in you "ribshaw" How about sharing your bed with one of these.

Suggested bed companions in need of some love. Especially selected for "ribshaw."

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I am sure that you will find something else drop dead gorgeous to set off the "must cuddle desire" in you "ribshaw" How about sharing your bed with one of these.

Suggested bed companions in need of some love. Especially selected for "ribshaw."
    Already do P2P, but there is no sharing that goes on, I get whatever is left. Cats are like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Today things took a few twists and turns as I checked on my accounts, but the bottom line is be careful out there.

On an bookkeeping note, this is not an acceptable profile pic. On the same site however I found that stealing people's linked in pictures was just fine. Note to self.

images.JPG

This is a link to a user that send my beautiful Ribshaw mug a wink. Single Women Chesapeake Beach, MD - bggf87

There are two things to note here, the text of the ad, and the pretty little girl that wants to be my friend on the right.

Capture2.jpg

On the actual text, if you drop it in google, it is well used profile language, including on scam sites. It is also used by this lady. SpoilMeAndPamperMe.com :: And I do give him/her credit for getting to down to business, if you are going for cash, why not go right to a place where people want to give you cash. Problem is the picture is stolen.

SugarDaddy.jpg Capture4.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

For the second part, my friend request from this lady who is "online now"!!

Capture66.JPG

Who also happens to be this lady.

Capture67.JPG

And clicking on the picture takes you here Online Speed Dating - SpeedDate.com

Now what I find interesting is they claim their profiles are "verified", something I sort of doubt if their banner picture is stolen. Apparently not only do you have to watch your wallet from the daters themselves, but you also have to be careful which sites you give your $$$ to.

Speeddate.JPG

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are getting in deep there Ribshaw. I will just tread water! Here is what I received back from Facebook on the timeline I reported:

Facebookreport.JPG

Okay, so I went to their Community Standards page and here is what it states about Nudity and Pornography:

Now what gets me is the fact they are waiting for her to respond
    Guess what, I checked back today and this is what they posted on the Dashboard:

facebookresponse.JPG

However, when I checked the profile here is what I got:

https://www.facebook.com/swati.swit