Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Looks like she took some action Scratchy, now everything is private and there is no worry about children or other offended parties viewing her content. I am shocked you got any reply at all, the only thing I was ever shown is the door.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Been a busy boy today over on the baiting site. Told Ms. Ribshaw we would need a few more place settings at dinner, I am guessing she did not want to cook as I did not get a nice look.

I invited them here instead, I have verified all photos are stolen. Will list the emails, as the names may change, but found one without a picture via google search of the email.

All got the following reply:

mjemail.JPG

mary023john@yahoo.com
    maryjohnpic.JPG

faith.colly@yahoo.com

FaithColly.JPG

faithassin24@yahoo.in

Capture99.JPG

This one did not have a picture, but the email leads to this, er not really my type.

lizzyjames20@yahoo.com

Lizzy.JPG Pig Busters on You're IT! - The New Generation in Social Networking
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Already do P2P, but there is no sharing that goes on, I get whatever is left. Cats are like that.
    Your feet must really smell delightful to the feline species "ribshaw" Sorry about the distraction but boil up some old sweaty socks and sell the extract as "Cat Nip." I don't know why cats prefer the smell of some male feet more than others.

My son was into rowing when he was a teenager. His dirty clothes basket was a bit of an unpleasant aroma but when he left home his favourite cat missed him and she used to sleep either in it or by it every night!

Sorry OFF TOPIC. I KNOW!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Sorry OFF TOPIC. I KNOW!
    Anytime P2P, can't be all scambusting all the time. Our cat is really a bit of a prissy little thing, now my dogs on the other hand. LOL And I can use your message to bounce to my next two posts as it has been busy in pretend dating land. :

This is something I am learning, the scammers want to get you off the site and to email asap. Even on my side of things as a hobby I have about 10 suitors courting me. It becomes somewhat of a processes to organize things and respond. One can only imagine, all these people do is send email all day, so I would say avoiding chat and moving straight to email is a big tell.

Asks for my profile, but won't give me hers. The picture did not not link to any known scam sites so I am omitting for now.

Lucy1.jpg

This image does show up as used by scammers.

Lucy3.JPG
    Lucy2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

This will be a dump of four replies I got, one curious thing is they all came in within a few hours of each other. There is a phone number +221-764640133, if anyone wants to make a new friend.

My email:
    It is as if God himself came down and touched me when I saw your message this morning. It is like a god that just wants to reach in your wallet and bless himself with your wealth. I have been ready to meet a beautiful women just like you since my wife disappeared. My attorney says I should not start dating again until I have been cleared of all charges. But I tell him, I pay you to sort out those problems.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith.jpg

My Dearest One.

How are you, hope all is well with you. I am very happy that you honored my request and happy too to share this with you, please make out time to read it, so that you can understand me very well. Once again my name is miss Faith Assin Johnson, 24 years old from Haiti. I hope my letter would not disturb you. And the best way we can know each other better is only when we meet ourselves in person. It was not easy for me to contact you as a woman, but i took the courage to do so because i believe i can find good and God fearing person here in the internet aswell.

I am from the late family of Engr. Assin A.Johnson, and i happened to be the first child of my family and the only survivor of my family from the Haiti Earthquake. I am currently residing in Dakar Senegal now because i am among the 163 persons that former Senegalese president Abdoulaye Wade gave citizenship in his country Senegal after the Earthquake in my country. We has been provided with free accommodation here which is managed by special organization under UN authorities. But this newly elected President Macky Sall is not giving attention to us.

Personally i have a situation that i have being seeking a solution for it. I have my late father's last statement of account in one of the leading banks in Europe his non-residential account there and he use my name as the next of kin. I had written and informed the bank about the tragedy that befell my family and what i have found in my fathers' possession and also my plan to get this fund transferred to another account of my choice since my condition here is no longer suitable to me. They have acknowledged my application with all their confirmations and urged me to provide my next trustee who should legally stand on my behalf.

This is the reason why i decided to make a research, perhaps i could find a reasonable person who can assist me, that is how i came in contact with your ad in the Internet.
    The main problem is, am not capable to open an account here because of my situation and laws of this country as i don't really want this fund to be provoked into the account of their Federal Government. In fact i don't want them to know anything about this fund. I believe since i am of age and could marry any day it is better to ask you if you could help me out from this very situation because i have always had this dream to travel so this would be a great opportunity for my dream to come true.

Please dear i want you to take time and go through this mail and check very well if you can be able to assist me in this ways. (1) To represent me as my next trustee and partner. (2) To provide your account to the where this fund would be transferred.
    Our agreement will be, once the reaches your account you will send me a little amount so that i can secure all the necessary documents that will enable me to join you over there where we shall settle.

You can also let me know in which way it may be convenient for you to assist me, to me i will like it if you could come here so that we can see each other, perhaps we can process and conclude the transaction here after which we shall travel together to your country.

I am however willing to go into any legal agreement with you and it is also acceptable to me to offer you an accurate percentage of the total fund, after it's successful transfer and if there are proof you would want, let me know and i will make it available for you if i can.
    However, i will disclose the complete details of this fund. The bank, the account detail and others only when i have your reasonable response indicating your totally willingness and assurance to assist me all the way, and also your complete contact information as follows.

Your full Names.
    Home Address.
    Nationality.
    Country Of Residing.
    Telephone Number.
    Your Occupation.
    Your Age.
    Your Photograph.

The above information is necessary to me, because once i have them i will write an authorization letter to the bank which will allow them to communicate with you at the earliest for the transfer formalities.

Enclose to this mail i have attached my photo, i just lost my phone recently and it has not been easy to get another one, so in case of urgency please call me through this number ( +221-764640133 ) it belong to Rev. Basil James a priest that is taking care of the organization where we are residing as Christians. You can only call me on Fridays between 3pm to 6pm that is when the Rev. James stays in the office. Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me, Faith Assin, he will send for me so that we will talk. And i promise to give you my phone number as soon as i get one.

I hope to hear from you soonest.
    Yours Faith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maryjohn.jpg

Dearest,
    lam so much excited and happy because of your response to my request.How is the atmosphere of everything around you (( your health and work ))? l hope that you are sound in health which is the most important thing in life and also that you are doing great in your work and l thank you for telling me about you and your family.

Like i said on my last mail that iam miss Mary(23) years of age, single and never married, iam from Liberia in West Africa. lam in a helpless situation and that is why iam looking for a man that will replace the vacuum in my heart which my late father and mother has created in my heart. lam presently in the refugee camp in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country which claims the life of my parents.

My late father and my mother was among the people that was killed by the rebels during the incident of civil war in my country. My late father Dr Andrew John was the chairman Managing Director ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD in Monrovia and he is also the PERSONAL ADVICER (PA) to the formal Head of State. l was the only survivor because i was in school and manage to ran to a near-by country- Senegal as a refugee.

l will like to know more about you. What you do for the living, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your free time. l have so much passion in kids and children because i want to have my own children with a man God has made for me. l like reality and truth, i hate pretense and hiding of feelings. l have attached my photo and i am looking to seeing yours. lam very serious in my intention and i want you to be serious with me if you are looking for a wife. Hoping to hear from you and to see your photo. l, with impatience will welcome you into my life. Have a good working day and God bless you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Mary.

Still too lazy to steal a photo this one. lizzyjames20@yahoo.com

Dearest
    I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.How was your day today?.Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Lizzy James (24) single and never married, i am from the Republic of Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last two years.

My late father Dr. James ukase was chairman managing director (James INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Khartoum the capital of my country,and he was also the personal adviser to the former our President before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
    Yours Forever
    Miss
    Lizzy

Ester.JPG

Hello dear ,
    I thank you very much for your responses .
    How are you today,I believe with God you and your family are doing well.
    I am more than happy to read your mail today. i am using Rev father's office computer to send an email to you i use to enter his office whenever he is less busy in the office.
    My dear like i told you in my first mail,
    My name is miss Esther Bakri from Sudan in central Africa.
    Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Thais Senegal.
    As a result of the religious issue in my country.
    I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall and i am dark in complexion.
    My late father's Dr Bakri Deby was the personal adviser and a known politician before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother .
    It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.(refugee camp in Thais
    Please I will like to know more about you.
    Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about my self in my next mail.
    Attached here is my picture.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Esther.

Post Thanks / Like

All this money floating around, may need some help spending it. Image one is the profile pic, image two is a a known stolen photo. But the letter is the dead give away. +22899146645 for your dialing pleasure and adutadut1@yahoo.com for all those times you need an email address to log in to some junky website.

mylove.jpg
    arok.JPG

Dear,
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, thank you. How is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Adut Arok and i am 26 years Old, single and never been married before, i am from Sudan in Africa. I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more than that, a man of vision.

This is all about me and my family background, My late father Commander Arok Thon Arok was a politician from Southern Sudan. He first served in the Sudanese military before he joined the Sudan People's Liberation Army in 1983. He defected to the Sudanese government after his satisfaction with Sudan People Liberation Army. He was therefore, given the 5th position in the high-ranking command of the SPLA before his defection,

My late father with some of the top government officials, traveling to the little town called Nasir near Malakal. He and these officers perished as the plane crashed into the River. After the death of my beloved father, the rebels who shot down the plane, all marched down to our house to kill every other person remaining, i managed to escape and make my way to this country Republic of Togo by the help of UN Army where i am living now in the refugee camp, headed by a missionary, Reverend Father.

I don't have any relatives now that I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person I have now is Rev. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since I came here but I am not living with him, I am living in the women quarters. I used his office computer to send you this email and I only enter his office when he is less busy.

My late father Commander Arok Thon Arok deposited some amount of money in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin to the account. The amount in question is (2.750.000.00 GBP) Two million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds.

I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your bank account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I can't withdraw the money myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permitted to do, and the money can't be transferred here in the
    Republic of Togo.

In case you want to speak with me, here is the Rev Father's telephone number ( +22899146645) as you call, tell the Rev.Father that you wish to speak with me, definitely he will send for me in the women quarters as i have already discussed with him about you.

I want to go back to my studies immediately i come out of this place. Dear, i really believe in face to face, i like to meet you in your country but there is no way i will be coming to your country now, i need to have my (International Passport) before i can come to your country.

Dear friend, everything is money, i will offer you 15% (percent) of the total money for compensation immediately after the transfer. Please i would like you to know that i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you.

I have contacted the bank manager through mail and telephone and also told him about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got him aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all the confirmation. However, the bank manager advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my late father that the money will be handled over to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if i should continue with the bank or not.

Meanwhile, i will give you the personal contact address of the bank Manager so that you will contact the bank Manager direct for his direction and guidance concerning the transfer in my next mail.

Have a nice day and think about me. Attached here is my picture. I hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours forever,
    Adut.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is a new number for eunicekouadio34@yahoo.com, (+221 770969352) she is worth $6.5 million, but I trust no one will jump the line and call her. I am still trying to let the poor peasant girl who is worth a mere $2.5 million down lightly. Money talks as they say.

EUNICE1.JPG
    EUNICE.JPG
    McLovin.JPG

Dear sweet heart,
    greeting to you sir,i am writing you with heart.
    full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say
    Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you . .please tell me more about your self as well your intensification towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .To tell you about myself, i am Miss Eunice Kouadio from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion, 24 years old , the only surviving daughter of My (late)father (Dr, Patrick Kouadio) from Ivory Coast, but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee,i am second year student in the university of Ivory Coast studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , away stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married to no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand ,i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting eg going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would vie loved to chat with
    u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
    We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is the Reverend Father who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the omen's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.Because i use to communicate with you through the reverend father computer here in camp i sent and revived , Also here is the reverend father phone number(+221 770969352) for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend father that you want to speak with Eunice Kouadio He will sent for me to come and answer to your calls
    As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,
    Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Bank In Europe in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$ 6.5m)Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in bank which i am the next of kin.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have allot to tell you.. If you accept and willing to help me please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.As i have attached my photo to you, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest Thank darling and take good care of yourself .

Post Thanks / Like

So busy in the dating world that I sent the wrong email to the new love of my life. It did not seem to matter, this one is worth $7.3 Million, and obviously does not read her own email. At any rate, she does ask to be called, so if anyone is interested give her a bell. (+221763945572) favourkarume4@yahoo.com

Here was my goof, I thought we had already been chatting, so many women so little time.

goof.JPG

Hello Dear,
    I am very happy to receive your reply today,Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.Like I told you before my name is favour Karume,24yrs old,single and never married before.I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.
    I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Federick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
    I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.
    Please listen to this,Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3( Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,
    So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters,be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
    I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
    Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,
    In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own,I hope by Gods joy i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country,The only person i have now is ( ( Rev.Samuel mark )
    who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here,you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number.
    His telephone number is (+221763945572)

If you call just tell him that you want to speak with me (the girl that came from Ivory coast),he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call,
    Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you,have a nice day and think about me,awaiting to hear from you soonest,I attach my picture bellow i will send you another one in my next mail and i will like to see your own.
    Yours in love
    Favour

favor2.JPGFavour.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

This is from my friend at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scamm...ocation=stream.

Keeping in mind a few things. There is no such thing as an OFFICIAL EMAIL FROM THE MILITARY ASKING FOR MONEY. And that goes double if the Email does not have a .MIL suffix. People you have never met in person asking you for money smells like a scam.

From the Scammer using this profile: https://www.facebook.com/thomasmacsen.ramirez

Snip 2.JPG

Who does get a point for being a smartass posting this on his wall, but is still a dirty filthy criminal.

snip.JPG

FAKE LETTER FROM ARMY REQUESTING MONEY FROM VICTIM:

DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
    3RD INFANTRY DIVISION
    CAMP VICTORY ,Afghanistan

This is a letter from the US Army, asking for money and using a gmail email account wow

Miss XXXXXX,

We got your e-mail concerning (Sgt. Ramirez Thomas Macsen).
    I want to believe that the above officer mention is your fiancee, and you need him to visit you for engagement an wedding preparation. it is my honor to tell you that an approval has been given from above and he is deeply fit for your request. i want you to also know that he is on mission and the mission is not yet complete so i will advice you to be loyal and make him come back as soon as the requested period is over. I would like to inform you that before a Vocational leave can be granted, you will have to make payments for the following charges due to incomplete mission in Afghanistan kabul.

Charges Below:

[1] Warrant fees :$760

[2] travel permit :$440

Amount equal to sum of $1200

After this payment is being done by you and confirmed by the accountant in-charge,your husband Vocational Transit leave will be processed and shall surely take his flight to be with you.

We will like to tell you that this payment will be refund to you as soon as he get to you because at the moment all us army account ha been freeze for some period due to the internet hackers that are hacking soldiers account so we are assuring you that there will be the sum of $15000 issued to your fiance when his travelling papers are ready and this is for him to spend through out his vacation.

Note that as soon as his ticket his ready, a scan copy will be mailed to you so as to know his movement from Afghanistan to where you are.

Payments can be made via money transfer, {Western Union} here is the Accountant Address information at U S A where all documents will be process for
    Sgt. Ramirez Thomas Macsen.

PAYMENT ADDRESS AND NAME:

Name:

Samuel Green
    Address: 10 Clarkson avenue
    City: Potsdam
    State: New York

Once the money is been paid, kindly get back to us with the following information

The full name of the sender:
    Senders address;
    Money transfer control number:
    Mobile number:
    Amount paid:

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Cpt. Morice Brane

Post Thanks / Like

This is going to be a quick dump of emails that have some good information. If anyone contacts scammers for fun, these have some juicy details. Leaving the pictures out and dropping three cartoons instead.

wtf.jpggullibility4206.jpgLAWYER2.jpg

missrosemabou@hotmail.com
    (+221778598954)
    Hello My Dear!
    Thanks for your reply. How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
    i am very pleased reading from you and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that i seek someone to trust and confide in.
    My names are Miss Rose Mabou. I am 24years old,5.3ft tall, and single never married before. I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
    I am the only child of late Dr,PATRICK MABOU who was the Chairman of Gray Construction Company Abidjan capital city of Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother fall a victim of the civil war.
    Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading,jogging, music, moves, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people
    Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7,500,000USD(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over and meet you in your country and continue my Education. Dear i will like you to know that you will be the one to help me in the area of investing the money in any good business of your choice which you know that will be giving us profit while i will continue with my studies in one of the good universities in your country because i want to become a medical doctor in future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
    I believe that you will not betray me due to your personality and from the responsible site i found you and i am giving you all this information because i believe that i can have confide in you. I like sincere,
    kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.
    Please i will need the below information's to write and submit a letter of nomination to the bank,introducing you as my nominated partner,for you to talk with the bank towards the release and transfer of my inherited money into your nominated account:
    1.Your Full Legal Names....
    2.Private And Personal Email Address......
    3.Phone Number................
    4.Contact Addresses...........
    5.Nationality.......................
    6.Age..................................
    Life is very difficult and boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Paul Devina who is the pastor of Christ The king Church here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men. Below s the Reverend father contact information,
    Christ The King Church
    Rev.Fr Paul Devina
    (+221778598954)
    I will like you to call me so that we can discuses more on this issue. When you call,tell the Reverend father that you want to speak with me (Rose),then he will send for me in the female Hostel. As a refugee here i do not have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
    Regarding to the above i will like you to keep it confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Attached here is my pictures and i wish to have yours.
    Yours In Sincerely
    Miss Rose Mabou
    ================================================== ================================================== ===================================

mary023john@yahoo.com +221-772-367-172

Dearest friend,
    Good morning my love. Thank you for your mail. How are you today? . l hope that you are in good health which is the most important thing in life and also that you are doing well in your work. As for me, lam not fine because of the situation in this prison place. l thank you for taking out more time to write me again. I believe and wish as you read this email once again you will discover the need to help me in this situation that i find myself. I know and I am sure you would hardly expect from me to this extent since we are just new friends. I am forced to tell you this because of my difficult situation and after reading your email, I decided to let you know everything about my life because I believe it is God's will that makes me to know you after doing some prayers. I was born into a Christian family that cherish the principle of proper child upbringing but death never permit me to enjoy the comfort of my family, all the same the lord knows the best.

Honestly I want tell you this now that ever since that I came to know you, i feel joy happiness and important in myself because you have made me to know the value of loving someone at a distance. You are sent to replace the vacuum of sorrow that my late parents created in my heart because of the care and concern that you have shown to me.I lost my parents three days to my 18th Birth day as a result of civil war that was fought in my country and I was the only survivor in my family because i was in school as i told you before the incident took place. l manage to find myself here in Senegal as a refugee. l don’t have any brother, sister or even relatives whom i can go to, they all ran away during the middle of the war, the only person that i have now is Rev Emmanuel Anthony who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, also I have been using the office computer of my Pastor to write you any time he give me the chance to do that my dear.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-772-367-172 ) If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me into this situation now in Senegal.Before the incident, my father has already told me his plans for me on how he made me to be his next of kin as the only daughter. He later took me to his lawyer and introduce me to the lawyer. lt was through the lawyer that i got the two documents that i have with me now which is ( Statement of account and death certificate).l manage to made my way to be in Senegal as refugee where am residing now.

Among the documents I received was the deposit Bond Certificate with the sum of $ 8.6 M (Eight Million six Hundred Thousand American dollars) my father had with a bank abroad which has my name as his next of kin. Due to my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicates that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise (Death) of the depositor through an appointed trustee/representative. But I am now saddle with the problem of searching for a reliable and trustworthy person capable of assisting me to claim and safe-keep the fund in his/her custody as the Bank said that they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status here. I kept this secret from the people in the camp here; the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. So please I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money to me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you and continue my life. This is one of the reasons why I contacted you after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you.Please tell me if you are ready to help me so I can go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money i believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after transfer.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you In all I thank the good lord for giving me the opportunity to have someone like you. I hope to hear from you soonest and have a nice day. With much regards,
    NB......I will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone of my Pastor today.
    Yours in love,
    Mary.
    ================================================== ================================================== ====================================
    adutadut1@yahoo.com

Good Morning Dear
    How was your night over there? i do believe that you had a sound sleep.
    i woke up this morning with my heart filled with happiness and joy,unlike the years i have spent here in the camp,the reason for my happiness is what i could not figure out , until when i had the opportunity to read my mail which you sent to me, it was then that i discovered the source of my happiness and joy.I must say that you are such a wonderful man that can bring joy and life back into a fainting soul despite the distance apart.

I wish i could grow wings to fly out of this horrible place, although that i have accepted my fate but yet why must i go through this agony at this my tender and useful age. to this end i plead with you in the name of God almighty to please consider my plight and come to my rescue as i will owe you all allegiance if you save a dying soul of mine from this total collapse. remember that every good work has its reward.

As i told you in my previous mail,i will like you to help me contact the Bank Manager directly through his personal email address and phone number.

Inter Bank Plc.
    Plaistow, Newham, London,
    349 Green Street London E13 9AS.
    The name of the Bank Manager is Mr Singh Alex.
    Personal telephone Number: +447724214628
    Personal Email address: singhalex@accountant.com / singhalex@ukinterbank.com

Dear,i want you to go ahead and contact the Bank Manager (Mr. Singh Alex) that you were appointed by me for an assistance in transferring of my late Father's deposit 2.750,000,00 Million British Pounds deposited in Inter Bank London to your account due to my refugee status.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME. (Brig. Arok Thon Arok)
    AMOUNT. (2.750m POUNDS)
    NEXT OF KIN. (Miss Adut Arok)
    ACCOUNT NUMBER. (46033971223)

yours lovely.

================================================== ================================================== ===================================
    lizzyjames20@yahoo.com is a naughty one, phone number in body of letter.
    lizzy james

4:25 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
    Dearest
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?.
    Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
    I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Samuel Dingo who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-76-3441190) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
    As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
    Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million and Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
    So, i will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traversing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i hope that you will assist me.
    So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am will give you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and men of vision,truth and hardworking men.The money in question was made by my late Father through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.
    My favorite language is French but i speaks English very fluently.
    Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
    Have a nice day and think about me.
    Awaiting to hear from you soonest
    Yours in love,
    Lizzy lizzyjames20@yahoo.com

eunicekouadio34@yahoo.com Phone 00221 770969352, 447 042 040 958

Eunice Kouadio

7:22 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
    My Only In Mind'
    I am glad to tell you that I appreciate your company and all you told me,I will also like to see you face to face" Just know that am looking for a way to come out
    of here and start-up my education tats while am not ridding any thing for you; Only contact this Bank and get this money so that our new year will be with prosperity indeed,you can call me today by2,o'clock Senegal time with the Reverend phone number I gave to you I will be waiting for your call I will be very happy to hear your voice.

I want you to know that before I contacted you I prayed and fasted as i asked God to show me some body like you who is caring, who will take me as he takes his self, then i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man I am looking, forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to another you will satisfy me, So can't look for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you Honey! that is why I am giving you all this information's!.

My love is for you and you alone, I will
    like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev with (00221 770969352) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend around 2pm my time I will be there waiting your urgent call and ask him the best time to call me. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim, this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my not of age and refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to it. in your account in your country.please try your best to contact bank 1th years are like number

The contact information of the Bank are as follows, Standard Chartered Bank PIC London, Mr Peter Sands Executive Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer

Email (petersands12scblondond@mail.com)

OR

Email (infostandardcharteredbklondon@mail.com)

THE NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFICER IS MR. PETER SANDS
    TELEPHONE NUMBERS +447 042 040 958

ACCOUNT NAME IS, Dr PATRICK KOUADIO
    AMOUNT( 6.5) MILLION DOLLARS.
    NEXT OF KIN MISS EUNICE KOUADIO.
    MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT NUMBER IS BLB 43483002/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which I Eunice Kouadio is the next of kin.

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every are of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you

contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travel ling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.Yours forever! In Love
    miss Eunice

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted to drop these before I deleted them, the writing is much better on this letter than some I have gotten. Of course the pictures are stolen from a girl named Bree. And there was one I could not share as this is a family channel.

Kathy Wright <rkiyosakeee@yahoo.com>

2:56 AM (17 hours ago)

to me
    Hi James,

Thank you immensely for the response and I promise to keep exchanging email messages with you from now. Here are my pics & information about my humble self.
    For the fact that my late father was a roman catholic, I know exactly how good it is to always say the truth because lies never and can not travel far distance. My father taught me to know that my word should always be my bond - this is still very much with and in me till date. Now, it is thirty years I was born, so I know what a real man needs/want in a woman and age is just number so it really doesn't mean anything to me.

I am the only surviving child of my parents - we are of Houston in Texas as I grew up there with them. Our home is still here. My mother is around and I intend to give you more about my self but I want to be very sure that 'm with the right man. You got experience and I know that age is just a number but I also know that I can't take away experience from you. I am just thirty years old, no kid yet, single and never married before now. I
    was pretty too sure or full of myself in my early years in life because men are not too genuine in their dealings with women., 'm sorry to say this to you my dear. But I am pretty sure that I can travel anywhere at any time.

In any case, you could fit into my kind of man...
    I understand friend to mean:
    Friend is one, who
    F-inds you in a
    R-ush of people,
    I-nspires you to do something in life, Catches your
    E-motions and
    N-ever leaves you till
    D-eat...h

Should I dare been this to you without having my fingers burnt?
    I humbly plead for your genuine & most sincere answer.

Thank you

Your faithful Kathy

xoxoxo

Capture3.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    Capture2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Are You Dating an Army Soldier or a Fake? Are You Dating an Army Soldier or a Fake?

by Stacey · 728 comments

in Dating a Soldier, Popular

Since starting the website in 2004, I have received emails at least once a week from someone who believes they are dating a soldier when, in most cases, they actually are not. Nine times out of ten, they “met” their soldier on a social networking site, such as Facebook, or an online dating site.

Upon hearing their story, it is usually pretty obvious that the “soldier” is lying about serving in the military. At the very least, he is lying about his unit affiliations. But to someone who is not familiar with the military, it is usually a little harder to distinguish the truth. Though I must say that everyone who emailed me did so because they had a feeling something was not quite right.

Some statements that should at least make you question his affiliation:

He is in a special operations unit and therefore cannot share any information with you. I would say that 95% of the ones we have proved to be fakes were claiming to be in a special operations unit. This is usually easy to figure out as they claim awards, schools or beret colors that just don’t make sense. Or their pictures in uniforms are all messed up – I’ve seen Army uniforms with Air Force tapes and Navy insignia – no joke.

He has been deployed for two years, has been denied leave time and will not be coming home any time soon therefore you won’t be able to meet. Just not plausible at all.

He is on a top secret mission in a country other than Iraq or Afghanistan. Now, we certainly do have troops in other countries. However, they don’t talk about it and they certainly don’t tell you they are on a “top secret mission”. Also, any special operations soldier worth his beret will not reveal his location to someone he doesn’t know (or even someone he does!).

He says he is not allowed to talk about what he does, however, he has cleared it with his CO that he can tell you enough to make you believe he is who he says. This is usually followed by outrageous lies. If he truly is not allowed to share any details about his job, his CO doesn’t even allow him to talk about it with family, much less someone he met on the internet.

He says he doesn’t have a mailing address because either he is in a classified unit or his position changes so often. It is RARE for a soldier not to have a mailing address overseas, even if he is in special operations.

He says he needs you to pay for his R&R leave because the Army doesn’t pay for it. This is absolutely false! A real soldier will not request money to travel home as he doesn’t need it! The Army pays for all travel to and from a war zone. It’s not like you just book your own flight home from Afghanistan on Delta.

He says he can come home but you have to request his leave through an email address. If all an Army spouse had to do was email her soldier’s commander to get him home from deployment, don’t you think ALL Army spouses would be doing this? There would be no one deployed. The Army does not require leave requests from Army family members. In fact, even in the case of the death of an immediate family member, the information has to be verified by the American Red Cross before the soldier’s command is contacted for possible leave by officials at the Red Cross – they don’t just take your word for it.

So how can you attempt to find out if he’s telling the truth?

Ask for his mailing address overseas. If he can’t provide one, he is likely lying. There is nothing secretive about an APO address.
    Ask him to give you his AKO email address rather than his yahoo, hotmail, etc. This will be his name @us.army.mil. All soldiers have an AKO account. There is NO reason why he can’t provide it – regardless of what unit he is assigned to, what his mission may be, who he’s working for, etc. And the AKO account is free so him saying his credit card hasn’t been processed or his account is locked because he didn’t pay is also a lie.
    Ask him about the unit he is assigned to and where he is stationed. Usually, though not always, they will trip up and give the wrong duty station for a unit. Ask for specifics about the unit. So rather than just 3ID, have him tell you his company, etc.
    Ask him what his MOS is and then ask him for the identifier. For example, infantry is 11Bravo. If he passes that test, then ask him about the training for his MOS. How long was it? Where did he go for it? You can easily find this information online to fact check him.

You can easily do this by playing the “I don’t know anything about the military, teach me!” card without raising suspicions. If you need further help to find out the truth, email me the story you’ve been given and I can give you more specific questions based on your situation.

Many have been provided pictures, copies of military identification cards, even videos. First, pictures can be grabbed from anywhere on the internet – there’s no guarantee you’re talking to that person. They may very well be using the picture of a real soldier but that doesn’t mean you’re talking to him. I’ve seen very badly doctored military ID cards where it’s obvious he’s typed over information on the card. What’s funny is he’ll type over the only legitimate information on the card and replace it with something that makes no sense. Such as rank of SPC and pay grade of MAJ. Some of these scumbags are using the pictures of soldiers who were killed in action to run their scams. It’s sick.

99.9% of military guys overseas don’t have the time available to them to email, chat and Skype for hours at a time or even every day online. They are too busy doing their JOB. And most have no interest in “dating” someone online while they’re deployed. Continuing to talk to their loved one that they knew before deployment? Absolutely! Time to peruse dating sites and chat for hours? Absolutely not.

So let me sum this up:

If he’s asking for money for a phone line, it’s a scam.
    If he’s asking for money for travel home, it’s a scam.
    If he needs you to help him move money from one location to another, it’s a scam.
    If he asks for your bank account information, it’s a scam.
    If he wants you to wire money for ANY reason via Western Union (or similar service), it’s a scam.
    If he asks you to email his command so he can come home, it’s a scam.

If you don’t believe me, please read this article from the Army – Soldier Scams

Post Thanks / Like

This is great, a group just for scammers. One of the common ruses the scammers use is a reason they can't meet you in person. What better than being in the Military or working on an oil rig? And nothing gives a scammer more credibility than having a group. Frank Roberts Picture "Honest Man" is actually Peter Schiff a fairly well known Author and TV personality.

Capture.JPG

BEWARE: SUSPICIOUS GROUP, SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE & A SUSPICIOUS COMPANY. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scamm...ocation=stream

by Scamming scammers (Notes) on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 3:29pm...

Thanks to SS friend Susie for coming across this and helping me research

Summary: There is an open group on facebook "summervent drilling contractors"

There are only 10 members and 6 of them including the "owner" of Summervent Drilling are proven scammers (the other 4 I was unable to verify so please keep in mind they MAY be victims)

DODGY STUFF..............

https://www.facebook.com/groups/510786525645187/

frank roberts (honest man)

chairman, board of directors Summervent Company

https://www.facebook.com/frankrobert1955

(using stolen pic of Peter Schiff)

Larry Hawkins (works at Summervent)

https://www.facebook.com/larry.hawkins.90226

complaint lodged of same pics scamming:

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/206853/David-Rogers-Complaint-206853-for-$0.00

Joseph David

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.david.543792

(pic stolen of model Jake and on various sites different names)

Kasper Neil

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004502222522

(pic stolen off Karl Hormann)

Mohammed Asif

https://www.facebook.com/mohammed.asif.50999405

(unable to verify)

Peter Hewitt

https://www.facebook.com/mohammed.asif.50999405

(stolen pic of Mario Cimarro)

Kent Frank (OWNER OF SUMMERVENT)

https://www.facebook.com/kent.frank.568

(stolen pic of Uwe Hubertus)

Oscar Mcduff

https://www.facebook.com/oscarmcduffl2013

(unable to verify....but is scammer)

Monika Olah

https://www.facebook.com/monika.olah.370

(unable to verify)

Arif Khan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1581495688

(unable to verify)
    Summervent Drilling Contractors

11 members · Join Group

Post Thanks / Like

I thought this was interesting, and post it for its educational value not to be disrespectful to anyone's religion. But it is well known that scammer will say and do anything to gain your trust. Often this includes using religion as it creates almost an immediate affinity. So I decided to make a demand that in my mind almost no one would agree to from a complete stranger unless they were running a con.

ZZ3.JPG

SCAMMER: zainab.zamba83@yahoo.com

Assalamu''alaikum,
    Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before I was afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life has not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of Almighty Allah because there are a lot of suffering here in this Refuge Camp, Imagine a situation whereby no enough food to eat and no good water. Alhamdulillah, I will be glad for your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as you heard from the Bank do let me know and my plan is that as soon as the money is transferred into your Account then you will send me some money to prepare my traveling Papers to come over to your Country

now i have no alternative to give you a call,because i don't have a personal phone but you can call me through REV. pastor Ezekiel being our camp pastor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his phone number +221 786307352
    from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Zainab the Sudan girl in the camp.

Meanwhile, I send you the contact information of the Bank where my Late deposited the money for you to contact them for the transfer, But Note, that as soon as the money is been transferred into your account,you will send me some money from the total money for me to arrange for my International Passport with other traveling Documents and me you there in your Country,to start a better life with you and continue with my Studies there in your Country.

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

Dr. Gerry Higgins( Acting General Manager)
    Jordan International Bank Plc London UK.
    35 Regent street west minister Hay market London
    SW1Y 4ND.united kingdom
    Tel..++44-7934- 990 -041.
    Fax.. +44-7027- 913-218.
    Bank E-mail Address.( Inforclydesdale.banktransferplc@aol.co.uk )

Name of depositor- Dr.Zamba.
    from Sudan
    Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2008
    Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
    Amount- $6,500,000.00 Million US Dollars.
    Next Of Kin- Zainab Zamba.

So please my Dear try and write to the Bank today ok, I have mapped out 25 percent for you And tell them that you are my foreign Partner, And that want to know the possibility of transfer my Late father money into your Account and in your Country ok, And please do let me know any time the Bank respond to you ok, with caring and love i wait to hear from you soon,
    Zainab

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name of depositor- Dr.Zamba.
    from Sudan
    Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2008
    Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
    Amount- $6,500,000.00 Million US Dollars.
    Next Of Kin- Zainab Zamba.
    They don't even try to disguise it much anymore, do they?? This is crazy stuff you are getting Ribshaw but I know as well as you that people actually DO SEND MONEY. They have said so and it has happened here locally a few years ago. Guy lost a considerable amount from one of the fake Nigerian scams. I guess sometimes people just believe what they want to and see what they wish for and after all this person wants to marry me when no one close by will... Luring folks in using "Romance" has brought in billions of dollars but the more we can expose these scams, the more people will start to believe they really are fake. I know you are helping some people over in FB. Good job!
    Last edited by scratchycat; 06-06-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: trouble getting color to work, again
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    They don't even try to disguise it much anymore, do they?? This is crazy stuff you are getting Ribshaw but I know as well as you that people actually DO SEND MONEY. They have said so and it has happened here locally a few years ago. Guy lost a considerable amount from one of the fake Nigerian scams. I guess sometimes people just believe what they want to and see what they wish for and after all this person wants to marry me when no one close by will... Luring folks in using "Romance" has brought in billions of dollars but the more we can expose these scams, the more people will start to believe they really are fake. I know you are helping some people over in FB. Good job!
    It has been interesting to say the least, but what in the scam world isn't these days. I have had a few people on FB who were victimized and have shared a little with me, I try not to press too much as it is really not my thing. There was one group I am in where I had a discussion with someone who had them sending phones, computers and the like to an address in TX. Turned out the scammer himself was overseas. My best guess is the person in Texas was being used as a mule by the scammer to ship stolen goods. But that is 50/50.

On a side note and I don't know if I can chalk this up to coincidence or not, but the number I used to set up one of my profiles got a call from a number that apparently is used by inmates. LOL, I hate to think one of my suitors could be Bubba in the prison library.

Phone.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

There's three things Ribshaw enjoys a good mystery and Monster Trucks!

Got a PM from the young lady using this picture which I only attach for research purposes. nicolewetwild06 i am a very simple girl who want simplse things in life.i, m con

Nicole0.JPG

Sent an email like I do as witnessed in this weird exchange where the recipient acted as if they had no idea who I was. nicoleannadamson@gmail.com

niclole1.JPG

The email is using this picture. And the Google circles. https://plus.google.com/100706502105909873341/posts The information leads to an escort service also.

Capture.JPG

Both of the pictures belong to a young lady named Talia Shepard, which I mentioned in my email exchange above, which was denied.

I sort of let it pass thinking that either a dumb scammer used the wrong email address or some other unrelated shenanigans. Until today when I got this with the header James 007, which I find somewhat amusing. However the phone numer 213 342-5876 leads to another scam site. View topic - scammers using stolen images of Talia Shepard - Scam Survivors

So I send a pleasant email back to my friend Nicole who is probably Nick letting her know the grave injustice that may have occured. But I would say don't send this one any gifts.

Nicole.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Looks like she took some action Scratchy, now everything is private and there is no worry about children or other offended parties viewing her content. I am shocked you got any reply at all, the only thing I was ever shown is the door.
    Strange that yesterday I received an email to join a petition against Facebook for banning a cancer victim for posting pictures showing the different stages of breast cancer surgery. Okay, here is the link to the story -
    https://www.change.org/petitions/fac...emR_HFjrEWJOiv

"The SCAR Project is a series of photographs of young breast cancer survivors shot by photographer David Jay. The SCAR Project is an exercise in awareness, hope, reflection and healing. Its mission is to raise public consciousness of early-onset breast cancer, and to help young survivors see their scars, faces, figures and experiences through a new, honest and ultimately empowering lens.

Yet Facebook has been removing photos from The SCAR Project page. They've even banned David Jay, internationally known photographer and founder of the project, from posting for 30 days. They also asked Anne Marie Giannino-Otis at Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer to remove post-mastectomy photographs from her Facebook page.

Facebook says these photos violate their policy -- essentially putting these images in the same category as pornography. The Scar Project, Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer, and other pages like them do not objectify or sexualize the human anatomy. They document the physical and emotional toll of women and men who have undergone mastectomies. They raise awareness of the disease and reinforce the need for early intervention and research toward a cure. This is the reality of breast cancer. BREAST CANCER IS NOT A PINK RIBBON.

As a woman living with Stage IV breast cancer, photos like The Scar Project help me feel a little less alone in what I'm going through. With so many young women facing breast cancer diagnoses, I know these photos give them hope, too. By removing the photos, Facebook is sending us a message that our struggle with this disease should be kept in the dark."

YET, THEY ALLOW SEXUALLY EXPLICIT PHOTOS and PORN in some cases. Next time I see something I will clip it and show it to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Oil Rig Scam North Sea http://www.scambook.com/report/view/246713/Oil-Rig-Scam-North-Sea-Complaint-246713-for-$0.00
    Complaint 246713 Details Scan your bills for fraud

Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Flag

Date Occurred: 05/31/2013
    Reported Damages: $0.00
    Username: Oil Rig Scam
    Email: matthewcutriss@gmail.com

North Sea Oil Rig Scam – Dating

A scam involving online dating sites. You will be corresponding with a man – usually very good looking who will tell you something along the lines of he is a Sub Contractor supplying his own equipment and currently is on the oil rig – most likely in the North Sea. He will woo you with romantic emails, have you chatting on Gtalk (google) or Yahoo Messanger.

He might even try to webcam you – but he will only be able to see you, you will NEVER SEE HIM. He will tell you his webcam is broken, not working etc.

He will tell you how the production of his project is low, the equipment is not working and he can not come home until his project if completed.

Then he will tell you his credit card has been compromised when he sent you flowers (or gifts) online and can not buy the equipment he needs.

Then he will be asking you for a favour – send money to him to buy the equipment so he can come home.

This person started using the name Matthew Cutriss but has moved onto other names / profiles since being reported to scam sites.

Thanks to the below website:-

MATTHEW CUTRISS JAMES MCCOY NORTH SEA OIL RIG SCAM - Welcome

Emails used so far:-

Matthewcutriss_scam@yahoo.com.au
    matthewcutriss@gmail.com
    mct253509@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    This is the reality of breast cancer. BREAST CANCER IS NOT A PINK RIBBON.
    I think this sums it up best, it becomes very easy to slap a ribbon on a tree or bumpersticker on our cars and call it a day. I really think Facebook is missing the mark as a social network, but if they want to sell advertising as a business then I suspect they will continue down the same path. Get rich quick, sex, and glitz all sell more advertising space than social issues, sans the folks that make ribbons and bumperstickers.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent, now I have a fresh face to use for my next baiting profile. Although, he is as cute as the current scumbag I am using.

Post Thanks / Like

Messed around all weekend, now it is back to work. This guy is a veteran back from Afghanistan who has a anti scam page up on FB. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soldi...ocation=stream Don't know what I can say other than this is not what our vets should have to be doing because of criminals and corporations that seem to refuse to deal with the issue.

Capture1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Today's stolen photo a scammer claiming to be Ethan Passon, photos were previously used as someone claiming to be Paul White. Photos stolen from a soldier.

https://www.facebook.com/ethan.passon?fref=ts

ethanpassonme@yahoo.com

eathan.JPGeathan7.JPGeathan8.JPG

Pig Busters on You're IT! - The New Generation in Social Networking

eathan6.JPG

Romance Scam &bull; Paul White, paulwhite783@yahoo.com

Believed to be using this photo on Yahoo messenger.

ethan.JPG