Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Adlandpro. Jill Bachman and Her Andy Bowdoin Connections.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Adlandpro. Jill Bachman and Her Andy Bowdoin Connections.

1 The Problem

The very technology we find so useful is actually assaulting us.
    In our modern-day environment, our bodies are constantly stressed by conditions that are man made. Cell phones, televisions, computers, microwaves, satellites, and virtually anything that plugs into the wall are emitting electromagnetic waves that attack our body’s natural Biofield. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves used for military communications can literally penetrate right through the human body. Because our bodies are nothing more than vibrating energy, our natural Biofields are severely assaulted by these conflicting energies.
    The results are...

• Weaker immune systems
    • Increased fatigue
    • Greater stress
    • Higher tension
    • Discontent and mood swings
    • Even many degenerative diseases

Chaos in your energy field
    When the body becomes overwhelmed its natural immunity begins to break down. It is now compromised, leaving us wide open to adverse effects such as fatigue, stress, bacteria, viral infection or even worse, degenerative conditions like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on.
    next >>
    2 The Solution

The ZeroPoint System™ (ZPS) utilizes the science of ZeroPoint Technology to develop protective, life-enhancing solutions that place the body’s naturally occurring Biofield back into balance while defending against the unseen elements around us. The ZPG System helps improve sleep, focus, energy, a sense of calmness, and enhanced immunity while surrounding the body with a protective buffer from disruptive energies emitted by modern day technology.
    Thousands are now experiencing the rejuvenating effects of ZeroPoint including:

• Greater energy and less stress
    • A heightened state of awareness
    • Rapid post surgical healing
    • Relief from PMS symptoms
    • Relief from muscle and joint pain
    • Relief from hang-over, jet lag, and toothache
    • Greater peace-of-mind and less anxiety
    • A general sense of peace and well-being

next >>

3 The Science

All Life Is Energy
    Current scientific thought has taken us from Newtonian physics into the world of Quantum mechanics, a leap forward that has virtually re-written the text books on the nature of reality. It is a well known fact that the things we perceive as physical realities, including our bodies are nothing more than energy vibrating at various frequencies.
    Our Natural Biofield
    In 1994, the National Institutes of Health adopted a new term called Biofield to describe the subtle energy field that extends outward from our bodies. This “vital energy” or “life force” is known under different names in different cultures such as qi in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), ki in the Japanese Kampo system, and doshas in Ayurvedic medicine. Vital energy flows throughout the human body. Practitioners and therapists have been working with the body’s Biofield for centuries to influence health.
    What it means
    In a nutshell...everything is energy and ZPG is at the leading edge of the modern applications of this new and exciting science.The fundamental scientific basis now exists to find ways to use these emerging breakthroughs to their fullest advantage. ZPG is harnessing the latest ZeroPoint research to develop health and wellness solutions that empower the body to heal itself by bringing each of its parts back into natural balance.

4 How the ZPG System Works

The ZPG System works by creating a 3 to 5 foot “balancing” field around the body to offset the chaotic effects of EMF impact on our personal Biofields. ZPS immediately neutralizes the effects of EMF and ELF waves in both our bodies and our foods. Many customers are reporting enhanced taste and smoothness in wine, coffee and other drinks. It’s even been reported to extend the life of fruits and vegetables. For product and ordering information, click here.
    Before After

Before Biofield without the Energy Pendant shows a calm
    but unbalanced field.

After
    Only 10 seconds later wearing the Energy Pendant,
    the field is balanced with newly introduced wellness energy.

8 The Compensation Plan

Build two teams and earn up to 10% through 300,000 in volume per business center. �

When you become a ZeroPoint Wellness Consultant you gain complete control of your financial future. Whether you are seeking a few extra hundred dollars each month or looking to replace your income entirely, the ZeroPoint pay plan has it all.

Generate income from up to six earning centers including:

• Retail Commissions - Buy ZP products wholesale and retail to your customers.
    • Bonus Pools - Qualify to earn a percentage of the company's total monthly revenue.
    • Earn commissions on new ZP Consultants product package purchases - Consultants NEVER earn commissions for sponsoring anyone, only for product package sales.
    • Team Commissions - Leverage your efforts by earning commissions from the efforts of others. Build two teams and earn up to 10% through 300,000 in volume per business center.
    • Generous Level Matching Bonuses -Earn monthly matching bonuses up to four levels deep.
    • Powerful Matching Generational Bonuses -�Earn up to 10% on up to 3 generations of qualified Senior Managers in your organization.

Download the full compensation plan (PDF)
    Get Started Now. Take advantage of our pre-launch special.

Get answers to your questions, contact your ZeroPoint Consultant
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Roswell's Area 51 is quite the tourist attraction. Perhaps Jill with her wand and pendant would make a nice exhibit in one of the alien artifact museums! With Adlandpro going down the , perhaps Bogdan Fiedur and Jill could go into this venture together!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-26-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Man-made Chaos
    It is a well known fact that our bodies are under constant stress by conditions that are man made and virtually invisible to the human senses. EMF’s and ELF’s transmitted over wave forms can penetrate right through the physical body. The stress creates weakened immune function. Any device plugged into the wall, high-tension power lines, cell phones, computers, satellites, microwaves, radio and TV signals are emitting waves which travel into the body, creating significant imbalance in the body’s naturally occurring bio-field.
    When the immune system is weakened, the body cannot perform optimally and becomes vulnerable to adverse effects such as bacteria, fungus, viral infection or even worse, degenerative conditions like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on.
    ZeroPoint and Bio-Resonate Wave Forms
    ZeroPoint Technology has a capability of changing subtle energy, birthed in light, to wave forms that harmonically balance physical body parts.
    Body parts that are at ease have energy that flows with no effort, no resistance! There is NO imbalance within the body part, NO dis-ease. The symphony of life is created by light, as it slows within the physical vehicle to maintain harmonic attunement among body parts.
    ZeroPoint utilizes a proprietary technology to imprint bio-resonate wave forms on light, as a carrier of Blue Print frequencies, to imbalanced body parts. The body, through its own inductive capacitance, integrates the energy to balance the deficient body part.
    The Earth provides a multitude of naturally radiating minerals that can be imprinted with specified frequencies. With the addition of these new frequencies, the mineral becomes a reservoir of energy. This depository of energy responds to the intelligent consciousness of the imbalanced body part as it opens a channel to receive the balancing energy.
    ZeroPoint technology has the capability to imprint any frequency of need on a number of suitable delivery systems.
    http://successtracks.ws/
    If any of this had a ring of any truth to it, why does person advertising it have so many visits to the hospital? You can plow through that Mountain and find numerous postings of this, not my opinion but posted as a fact. Whether true or not, up to you...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Man-made Chaos
    successtracks.ws
    If any of this had a ring of any truth to it, why does person advertising it have so many visits to the hospital? You can plow through that Mountain and find numerous postings of this, not my opinion but posted as a fact. Whether true or not, up to you...
    WHAT? the thought that Jill and her followers can understand zero point energy and quantum physics would give a judge the giggles! As LRM says get it into court PLEASE!

There is a book which tries to make the concept almost understandable to lay people and I grasped a bit of it after reading it four times. I flicked through Google and my bookshelves but I can not find it but it is around somewhere. I loved it and would never throw it away. It is called "The Field" and it is written by a woman called Lindsay (spelling?) Can't remember her surname at present. Hope somebody will remind me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bachman claims on newageu:
    LEMONS cure Cancer
    By Jill's Journey.

So, a tablespoon of "real lemon" (the concentrate in a bottle)(I would use fresh if it is available though) in a glass of water every morning. What can it hurt? .....
    As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat The fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc.. It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types.
    I guess she has knocked herself in the head a few too many times with the wand???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Man-made Chaos
    It is a well known fact that our bodies are under constant stress by conditions that are man made and virtually invisible to the human senses. EMF’s and ELF’s transmitted over wave forms can penetrate right through the physical body. The stress creates weakened immune function. Any device plugged into the wall, high-tension power lines, cell phones, computers, satellites, microwaves, radio and TV signals are emitting waves which travel into the body, creating significant imbalance in the body’s naturally occurring bio-field.
    When the immune system is weakened, the body cannot perform optimally and becomes vulnerable to adverse effects such as bacteria, fungus, viral infection or even worse, degenerative conditions like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on.
    ZeroPoint and Bio-Resonate Wave Forms
    ZeroPoint Technology has a capability of changing subtle energy, birthed in light, to wave forms that harmonically balance physical body parts.
    Body parts that are at ease have energy that flows with no effort, no resistance! There is NO imbalance within the body part, NO dis-ease. The symphony of life is created by light, as it slows within the physical vehicle to maintain harmonic attunement among body parts.

successtracks.ws
    I don't know as I must be an anomaly. I don't have a spleen (since '97) and don't get the flu, colds, or whatever and don't need this voodoo dog doo.
    Maybe they should be selling foil suits if things are as bad as they say they are......their tin foil hats just aren't enough!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Bachman claims on newageu:

I guess she has knocked herself in the head a few too many times with the wand???

Soapboxmom
    I would guess she believes that coconuts and pineapples come from the same tree also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Who is Jill Bachman? Her own statement:
    My husband and I have lived in the same small town location since graduating from college, and we spent most of our time raising our family and working very hard in pursuit of the American Dream. We raised 3 wonderful children, had a small ranchette with horses and all varieties of 4-H aniimals, and we owned a small business in Engineering and Architectural design. But, the truth of the matter was that the business owned us, and we did not have the time to enjoy life!. Once our children left home, we also found the ranchette also owned us! So, it was time to do some serious thinking about our future. Taking our frustrations very seriously, we downsized our downtown office location, and moved the office to our home. That was a monumental endeavor, but it truly FELT like the first step to freedom. Then we decided to downsize further, and move to a mountainous lake community at the 4500 ft. elevation level, and thoroughly realize the benefits of working "anywhere" from home........except for the snow So, with our newly found Freedom of Lifestyle, we again moved ..... back to our small town location in the valley, and thanked our lucky stars when we found a home on a small peaceful lake......in fact, the ONLY lake in town. We hated leaving all that beautiful water behind, so now we again have our "water fix." And, the best part is we are now closer to our children and grandchildren, and we are finally WARM again. Choosing the right Internet Business and Team can be challenging. You want a business and a team that has experience, knowledge, integrity, and of course, innovative ideas. And, we can honestly tell you we have experienced, tested, failed and succeeded at it all. On all counts, we have the background, knowledge, and desire to help you succeed.
    Who is Jill Bachman?

Jill Bachman pro3Profile.jpg
    Gender female
    Member Since Sunday, July 24, 2005
    Last Activity Saturday, November 26, 2011
    Location Chico, California, United States
    Place of Origin
    Profile Views 15022
    Twitter
    IMAGINE a 2x2 MATRIX
    pays you $777 monthly, weekly or daily... you choose!

Backed by an Established Company
    Proven Track Record
    1 Time Purchase
    NO Monthly Fees
    Simple, Simple, Simple
    Check this out!
    or copy & paste http://sucesstracks.ws

ENERGY HEALING REVOLUTION

Quest for the Secret Life Force of the Universe
    Listen to this Call - it is Life Changing!
    951-262-3156

... or Click the Image below to Connect Online

Jill Bachman | AdlandPro Community

Connected to Adsurf Pro????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you have the stomach for it, try looking at some of this, don't expect to understand much but hold on to your seat or you may be lifted off!!
    3047-A Journey to the Mountain of Love | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

P2P, when you posted about the Ten Vital Questions for Jill Bachman, I did not know what you were talking about. Now I have located it in (one of my friend's) forum. I had forgotten this as I was not paying much attention at the time.

TEN VITAL QUESTIONS for Jill Bachman5/12/2009 6:48:35 PM

::.Hosts: Sam Sunday & Judy Smith

Hello all,
    I am excited to introduce to you our new forum feature – Ten Vital questions (TVQs) - aimed at promoting better friendship and trust through deeper knowledge and understanding of ourselves in spite of the distance.
    Without boring you with rhetoric, let me introduce our first personality and very dear friend of our community, Jill Bachman.

Please relax back and enjoy the true meaning of the lady, Jill Bachman!!

.:: Sam Sunday
    samiplus EXPRESS | ..your virtuous expressions!

TEN VITAL QUESTIONS FOR JILL BACHMAN

.::TVQ-1: Can we know Jill Bachman?
    .::Jill: Jill Bachman lives in Chico, California USA. Chico is a small scenic town in the northern valley between the Sierra-Cascade and the Coastal mountain ranges. Jill loves to tell everyone she is "39 and holding," but since a few of her kids are going to surpass her, it makes one wonder! lol
    Jill's nationality is Caucasian, born to parents with Scottish, English and Irish heritage. She was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts and moved to California at the age of 3. To this day, her heart is very much attached to the East coast and all of its historical charm, but she much prefers the west coast winters.
    Jill spent a total of 3 years attending Chico State University as a business major, but gave up the degree aspiration in favor of marriage and starting her family. She definitely utilized those three years in managing a family, owned engineering and architectural business, where you might say she earned her PhD hands on!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::TVQ-2: Are you a woman on a mission and if so, what is it and have you succeeded yet in your mission?
    .::Jill: I am definitely a woman on a mission. I always have been since I was a child and I think I asked to enter this world as a peace maker. I never really gave my mission much thought until approximately 12 years ago when I took a class on writing mission statements. I was a blank sheet of paper at first, and then suddenly (it was as though someone was writing through me), I wrote the words: "Unite the Hearts of the World through Wisdom and Knowledge" Gee! That sounded pretty simple and it was pretty short! All I could think of were the words, "Let's go!"
    But, then the mind started asking questions. Now what?
    At the time I wrote this mission statement, I had just been introduced to network marketing. Wow! I immediately discovered this was a way I could help people, and I fell in love with the concept. During this time, we moved to a high mountain lake. Living right on the lake, it became my first dream to create what I called "Lakeside Vision Workshops." It's a long story, but between the deep winter snow and my husband’s sudden health challenges, we moved back to the valley (vision unfulfilled), but only temporarily.
    From there, the vision went multi dimensional, stemming from many things just magically appearing. The vision is now to create an educational center at Mt. Shasta. Does that name sound familiar? Yes, that is the "Mountain of Love." And, the name of the educational center is "Treasured Acres" which stems from a company I have helped develop whose business platform is based completely on "the spirit of giving." I believe this is the way of life in the new world of CHANGE that we are all co-creating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::TVQ-3: What is the one thing you most yearn to have or achieve in life but without success?
    .::Jill: I think the only thing I could say is "taking time for myself." I am my own worst enemy in that respect as I am driven to always be busy in one way or another in helping people. I am literally bored and frustrated when I am not busy. Hmmm...... Even Roger McDivitt picked up on that in Cheryl's Spirit of Giving forum. Clever lad.... thanks Roger!
    So, I include a picture of myself in all of my vision work just sitting still, reading a book, pondering or taking nature walks.

.::TVQ-4: What are the most exciting, as well as the most traumatic moments of your life?
    .::Jill: I remember the most traumatic time in my life being when my parents got divorced. As for my most exciting, it was my wedding day and when each of my three children was born and watching them grow up. I am very simplistic and very family oriented. It does not take much to please me.

.::TVQ-5: How do you find out your true friends?
    .::Jill: Wow! That is a loaded question and I would say this. Before the age of 30, it is a challenge because many people are more focused on image than on the heart. Through experience, the best advice I could offer is to measure true friendship by loving deeds that are not associated with money.

.::TVQ-6: What is your understanding of Spiritualism, Mysticism and Religion? Do you think we really need them?
    .::Jill: I have no preferences as to whether people refer to spiritualism, mysticism or religion by way of their relation to God. I have always thought that the Golden Rule itself could be everyone's universal religion. LOVE is the only ingredient necessary to becoming a Godly person. I also personally believe that each of us should respect that everyone has their own truths, and to take the word "judgement" completely out of our vocabulary and our actions.

Spiritualism is the most wonderful way to connect with the earth and to all of nature for a totally balanced life. There is much that Westerners can learn from the East and from the Native Americans about spirituality and mysticism, and it is growing more and more as time goes by.

.::TVQ-7: By far, the most popular thread in your ALP community forum is "A journey to The Mountain of Love" with a lot of followers in the community. What is its cardinal message and is it based on religion?
    .::Jill: The cardinal message of the Mountain of Love is spirituality through education. Hopefully all people will come to realize soon that the earth and the cosmic cycles of the "great shift" are upon us as predicted by the Mayan calendar. Earth is predicted to align again (as it does every 26,000+ years) with Galactic center on or about December 21, 2012. In order to do this, earth herself must shift into the 5th dimension, and all of her planetary inhabitants (you and me) must do the same. We are all ascending together to a glorious new frontier.
    Much information has been withheld from the general populace on this subject, and I feel from the bottom of my heart that the world needs to know this information now. This is the purpose of our "grand old mountain." Unite the hearts of the world through wisdom and knowledge. I believe that very soon our medias will be compelled to share this information worldwide.

.::TVQ-8: Share with us your belief that "Attitude is Everything"?
    .::Jill: I firmly believe that our thoughts create our reality and that a positive attitude is the greatest gift we can give ourselves and others. Just wake up in the morning and say, "this is going to be an Attitude is Everything Day," and there you have it! It just FEELS good!

.::TVQ-9: As a successful internet entrepreneur and self-motivator who owns some online business websites, what would you suggest to a disenchanted jobless friend, as the key to getting out of the present global recession?
    .::Jill: I would firmly suggest that becoming a "new professional" (network marketer) is the way of the future! Just find the right coaches like Jim Rohn (whose web site is free to all) to formulate the VISION, plug in and read to your hearts content. Develop the CEO mentality from reading and studying others’ successes, and then choose a product or service that speaks to your heart. If you work in an area for which you have passion, you will achieve success. But, the reverse is also true. As the saying goes, "follow your heart and the money will come."
    I would also say that whatever you choose, realize that, it does require work and commitment. If you see promises that you don't have to do anything but collect a check.... beware and don't believe it!
    .::TVQ-10:
    A Baker was asked to print 1st John 4:18 on a wedding cake and he forgot and instead printed John 4:18.
    1st John 4:18 reads “There is no fear in love; but perfect love cast out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love” while John 4:18 reads “For you have had five husbands; and he whom you now have is not your husband”
    What would you do if you were the cake owner and especially realizing the mistake on your wedding day?

.::Jill:
    OMG! You have got to be KIDDING Sam!!!!!!!!! What am I missing other than I would have them REMOVE John 4:18 and go without? Lol…….

.:: Jill Bachman
    Adventure of a Lifetime!
    I LOVE TREASURES!
    Attitude is Everything!

© Copyright – samiplus EXPRESS | ..your virtuous expressions! - 2009
    The ones who sponsor this forum possibly did not know of any connection with ASD, now that is MY OPINION ONLY!! I do know that one of them is rarely in ALP.

Post Thanks / Like

Jill's recruitment drive. There are plenty of Adlanders who genuinely did and do not know very much about Jill's part in the Andy Bowdoin scam. Jill is a recruiter who has pulled in another influential Adlander. Saint Jill who commands forces from the Mountain of Love has recruited another powerful voice to her Mountain abode.

Has she recruited Alain Deguire as a sacrificial goat? Is he one of her team (the painter who wishes to paint her as a lilly white virgin Queen?

A familiar mug shot Alain Deguire

Post Thanks / Like

Does Fiedur control and own Adland or have The generals taken it over? Bachman and Jimbo were once ay loggerheads but Jimbo and Bachman appear to be under the same spiritual command in Newageu

Bachman amd Bernier appear to be the highest ranking Generals. Where do others like Jimbo Allen, Fogel and Vonbeencom come in the Adlandpro pecking order?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Jill's recruitment drive. There are plenty of Adlanders who genuinely did and do not know very much about Jill's part in the Andy Bowdoin scam. Jill is a recruiter who has pulled in another influential Adlander. Saint Jill who commands forces from the Mountain of Love has recruited another powerful voice to her Mountain abode.

Has she recruited Alain Deguire as a sacrificial goat? Is he one of her team (the painter who wishes to paint her as a lilly white virgin Queen?

A familiar mug shot Alain Deguire
    That link goes to a scary place for me! Isn't that what Bogdan talks about in his forum the Venus Project?? I mean what they call the dark cabal?? I have not visited the Mountain and have no future plans to do so. All of Adlandpro is sickening to me now that I have gotten over my obsession or possession...

Let them have their fun and play their games, I believe someday heads will roll and not in a good direction.
    Thanks for all your DD, P2P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Does Fiedur control and own Adland or have The generals taken it over? Bachman and Jimbo were once ay loggerheads but Jimbo and Bachman appear to be under the same spiritual command in Newageu

Bachman amd Bernier appear to be the highest ranking Generals. Where do others like Jimbo Allen, Fogel and Vonbeencom come in the Adlandpro pecking order?
    Now that is a laughing matter! You mean Jim has been abducted by the aliens that he made so much fun of back when...

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is a laughing matter! You mean Jim has been abducted by the aliens that he made so much fun of back when...
    Bachman and Bernier seem to be the two top ranking recruiters for the Adland sewer but who knows who is behind it. I hope that I am still alive in 2012 to see if Bachman gets jail or huge fines for her part in the Andy Bowdoin racquet. The image makers for the new "spiritual Bachmam" will have to apply tons of whitewash for anybody in his or her right mind to believe it.

Jimbo vied with the woman for power for a while but he has slipped down the ladder and has to lick the top dog in her newageu forum. He may get the odd reward if he is a good doggie.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 12-17-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Zero Point Marketing Product Testimonials

The testimonials pages are filled with misleading medical claims and downright ridiculous BS. Hilariously, the testimonials in English are under Pet Testimonials.

Warning!!! Don't read at the computer while imbibing. I would not want anyone to ruin a perfectly good monitor!

Soapboxmom
    Do you wish to comment on the urgent message from Bachman's latest recruit SBM? The urgent message could vanish Latest Bachman Garbage

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Sloppy love messages from the mountain while she introduces bigger scams on her own SucessTrack and other web sites.

Some extracts from adverts in Zero Point movement box from Success Tracks web site .
    Just Released! Oil Vera Wellness Solution DVD

More ads from Become a (Zero Point) Consultant from Success Tracks web site .
    Join the revolution and earn a part-time or full-time income with ZeroPoint.
    Make Money Now. Watch How

Scrolling ads from Zero Point Global News Box in Success Tracks web site include
    NEW TIKI TIPS VIDEOS - MUST SEE! Click Here to View
    Click Here to View THIS CRAP and loads more Bachman crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just saw where Wizzy has commented on the new Patrick Pretty ASD update:

UPDATE: ‘OneX,’ Mysterious Site Pushed By ASD’s Andy Bowdoin, Has Been Offline For Days

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Adlandpro. What a place!! Running wild with scammers promoting all their PROGRAMS, selling used underwear, a mountain of aliens and folks pretending to be in touch with spirits (could be in liquid form), a Koffee Klub scandalizing other members, and a winner of the POTTY award of the year.

It's Time To Congratulate Mary Evelyn Simpson Our 2011 Person of the Year | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

I just found a picture posted in a forum that fits in well with that award.
    Attachment 520

Post Thanks / Like

Adlandpro. What a place!! Running wild with scammers promoting all their PROGRAMS, selling used underwear, a mountain of aliens and folks pretending to be in touch with spirits (could be in liquid form), a Koffee Klub scandalizing other members, and a winner of the POTTY award of the year.

It's Time To Congratulate Mary Evelyn Simpson Our 2011 Person of the Year | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Attachment 520
    WHAT DOES BACHMAN KNOW about zero point energy. Quantum physics was an underfunded science until one of the astronauts who returned fron the moon bequethed a fortune to research establishments. Einstein only scratched the surface. Has Bachman a theoretical maths or physics background? Can she explain the concept to lay people?

Do any of her followers swallow this idiocy which she spouts?

Listen to this woman and send her money, if you want to flush it down the loo.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-16-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=scratchycat;14768]Adlandpro. What a place!! Running wild with scammers promoting all their PROGRAMS, selling used underwear, a mountain of aliens and folks pretending to be in touch with spirits (could be in liquid form), a Koffee Klub scandalizing other members, and a winner of the POTTY award of the year.

pottycat.jpgQUOTE]

Hope that picture shows up this time. I timed out with the post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They did not get that profile and bio up quick enough and it rather PO'ed the loser, oh, sorry winner of potty award and you have to agree she deserves the win.
    Everyone works weekends don't they???!!!!!!
    RE: 2011 Person of the Year Vote

Mary Evelyn Simpson

“Well Barry it appears you have managed to screw up my POTY award just like you did when I won the POTW and I am accepting no excuses this time because nothing can convince me that this, too, was not intentional.
    As has been pointed out, no where was the word congratulations written and that in itself speaks volumes. I regret, now, having you and Bogdan delete all the complaints that were made over the screwed up mess you made when I won POTW but I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt then, but no more. I've been following the POTW to see if anyone else got the same crappy treatment I got and they haven't, so for some reason I was singled out.
    I won over some very deserving contenders and whether you like it or not, I did win. I sent you my bio last Thursday within a short period of time after you asked me and though I could see you were online for quite a long time afterward, to this day you've never opened that pm I sent you with my bio and I saw you online yesterday too. The only reason it's there now is because of complaints made by other people and Bogdan said he could do it, which he did. Why did you not send out the notification announcing a winners thread but sent out one for the new POTW poll? And don't say you sent it out because no one got it but we all got one for the new POTW poll.
    I have been cheated again and I am sure you're very satisfied with managing to put a pall over my joy in winning. Know what though? After the initial shock wore off that I was being snubbed again I decided it wasn't worth getting upset about and I managed to have a very good weekend and as I write this I am calm cool and collected. As someone told me when I started my new forum, that I had started it at the right time could have no idea how right they were. I've been spending a lot time there and have been astounded at well it has been received and I'm thoroughly enjoying it because however you may feel about me as a person there are some things you can't take away from me and the success of my new forum is one of those things.
    Things done for spite most times has a way of coming back and biting us in the butt as this action, or inaction will and I've said all I have to say.”

Feature Of The Week (Person Of The Week)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, POTTY of the year at Adlandpro!!!!

Mary Evelyn Simpson, queen of adlandpro and her partner, Peter Fogel band together to bully the elderly. Don't you just love it!!

Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like

So a pillager of the year is upset that another attention whore is saying 'look at me'?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So a pillager of the year is upset that another attention whore is saying 'look at me'?
    And, what do you mean?? It is an award I would not want, no matter what! I did not want it while I was involved there and I am not jealous now. Maybe the whole world will look at Mary Evelyn Simpson and she can add them to her downline.

It is just another disgrace that is promoted in Scamland and wanted to make public.