Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Low for Scamlandpro

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another Low for Scamlandpro

This is one of the most appalling things I have seen lately and I thought Rush Limbaugh had a bad mouth.

The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky

3/6/2012 2:50:14 PM

Hello Friends,

I was appalled that Rush Limbaugh apologized for his comments on this Fluke gal. It's amazing that once again the truth lost out cos of advertisers pulling their ads from a show. His apology assisted the progressive left wing radical MSM in winning their fight against the truth and making the truth bad and the lies good.

This Fluke woman had the audacity to ask for and expect us to pay for her sexual activities. This again shows that the freeby and entitlement crowd is alive and well.

When Rush called her a tart he hit the nail on the head and I can assure you all, that even though B Hussein told the Fluke that her parents should be proud of her they aren't.

Over the past few days I was really upset that Rush apologized but I decided that he's human and I guess his bosses pulled the plug on him cos of all the commotion about his remarks.
    If you care to read more...
    237-The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

And, it does not stop there...

: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky

3/1/2012 6:05:47 PM

What 3 wishes would you ask the Genie to chang ein your life today?

ZeekRewards - The Rewards Program of a Lifetime! you can earn 2% per day or 60% per month use daily JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!"
    Now they have Genies working for them!!

236-The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Just scroll down a bit and you will get the idea of how nasty that place has become.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Another Low for Scamlandpro

Now today I learn that his Tennesse Lady has taken up a new gambit, slambit, scambit!!

https://tnlady.4tgl.com//opportunity.asp

Click here to read more about this offer for new distributors.

Referral Marketing the Easy Way!

Because Good Life offers great prices on premium, high-content products, your customers can easily recognize the exceptional value our products provide. When product users experience noticeable results quickly, they choose to be your customers for life!

Can you appreciate what a terrific advantage you have in being a distributor for a company that makes it easy to obtain and keep retail customers?

The potential is that without recruiting a single distributor you can make excellent, residual income in network marketing with Good Life International!

Chances are good that many of your customers will become distributors and make you even more money when they get their own customers and/or distributors!

As you can probably tell by now, at Good Life we don't cater to the get-rich-quick scam artists who take advantage of people. Rather, Good Life International provides a home for caring fulltime and part-time networkers who dream of financial freedom. This distributor-friendly philosophy is reflected in our compensation plan. Just imagine the potential rewards of a program where part-time distributors can "breakeven" on their own product use with just a few sales!

No hype is necessary. What you see with Good Life International is what you get. No hidden gimmicks or accounting procedures designed to rob you of your hard-earned bonuses. Just a straightforward business plan designed to reward all distributors and not just a select few!

If YOU want to build a solid, lasting income, choose Good Life "Ideal Company" to help YOU make that happen.

*Disclaimer: THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. All information presented by Good Life International, LLC is for educational purposes only. The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended as a substitute for a consultation with your physician. In case of medical questions or uncertainties, the reader is encouraged to seek the advice of his/her own physician or health care practitioner.
    What was that product? Hair of the Dog!! Oh yeah, we want us some of that!!

The phrase “Hair of the Dog” has been around for hundreds of years and believed to first be used in literature by John Heywood in 1546 “I pray the leat me and my felow haue A heare of the dog that bote us last night." Of course John Heywood was referring to the alcohol that they drank last night. Today, Hair of the Dog has a whole new meaning... Good Life is introducing a new look for Hair of the Dog and has improved all three formulas. A common misconception is that only the NoN-Energy (Blue Can) has the Hangover detox in it. When in fact, all three versions of Hair of the Dog have over 4,200mg of Phase 1 and Phase 2 liver detoxifiers (which includes 1,000mg of Vitamin C). These drinks are great anytime for an extra boost of energy or as a great detox for your liver.

By making Hair of the Dog™ the last drink of the night you can avoid the morning after affects from alcohol. If you forget to take it before going to bed,
    Hair of the Dog™ will... "Take the Bite out of Last Nite"™
    Price per case (24 cans) is $49.95 each (20 points CV)
    $47.95 each on autoship
    Shipping is included on this item

Look out downline, here she comes with more MLM's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So obvious that this person to Peter Fogel:

RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky

3/7/2012 4:48:45 AM

Hi Peter, how appropriate that I got the following article in an email today that compliments your post. Can we maybe say "Karma". Probably not the right word but I'm sure most will understand what I'm trying to say. Anyway this article perfectly explains the double standard in practice with the MSM.

It's controversial only when a conservative says it

It's controversial only when a conservative says it (OneNewsNow.com)

Bill Bumpas - OneNewsNow - 3/6/2012 4:25:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just found this and it is a blatant LIE!!! Bogdan deleted the thread AFTER I asked him to do it. Do these people ever tell anything straight??!!!

Tell me you didn't Bogdan Fiedur!

RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again

2/1/2012 4:06:48 PM

Hello Friends,

I want to give my sincere thanks to Bogdan for finding and reinstating a thread of mine that was deleted by an AdlandPro moderator who abused her privileges for personal reasons. This moderator is no longer a member of AdlandPro.

In the thread that the moderator deleted she apologized for unwarranted attacks on 'yours truly'.

Bogdan graciously made the effort to find the thread and reinstate it and it's much appreciated.

Shalom,

Peter
    OKAY SO WE HAVE REVIVED AN OLD THREAD AND I WILL USE IT!! I had most of it copied anyway.

One day Scamlandpro is going to bite the dust and the SOONER THE BETTER!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I just found this and it is a blatant LIE!!!
    One day Scamlandpro is going to bite the dust and the SOONER THE BETTER!!!
    ASA and The Safelist were two forums on which I was the recipent of cyber bullying "scratchy". They have bitten the dust. I have had very few dealings with either Fogel or Jimbo but people who are cyberbullies are not forgotten. I mentioned one known as "siren" here the other day. People have not forgotten her.

Eddie is calling for gloves off to get "Siren." He remembers her well. People from Scamland will soon want to emulate Our Eddie with requests such as his post 16

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Heh, Heh, Heh, look what Google picked up:

Show search tools

Search Results

Adlandpro Promotes Cyberbullying

http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpr...bullying-1037/

Jan 21, 2012 – Stooping to online bullying of elderly. come and sing any song you want and as much as you want to. any one. | View Thread | AdlandPro ...

Adlandpro Misses its Star Member - IS THIS CYBER-BULLYING!!!???

http://www.realscam.com/.../adlandpr...r-cyber-bullyi...

25 posts - 3 authors - Dec 11, 2011
    She's gone but her memory lingers on!! The lovely, warm and friendly, Moderator of Adlandpro is gone. How sad. She is missed SO MUCH by ...

12Secondcommute. Jim Allen111. Free food, free tools and Adlandpro

http://www.realscam.com/f9/...jim......../index3.html

Feb 16, 2012 – Re: 12Secondcommute. Jim Allen111. Free food, free tools and Adlandpro cyber bully. Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post ...

Adlandpro Misses its Star Member - IS THIS CYBER-BULLYING ...

http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpr...../index3.html

Jan 24, 2012 – From this same forum, here comes the big bully Jim Allen, now isn't he the nice one?? Okay Geo, I have to ask that you expound on the ...

Cyber-bullying News? SG Blowhard is a ... - AdlandPro Community

community.adlandpro.com › Forums › Community Related

5 posts - 3 authors - Jan 19
    Quote: In a continued effort to report, prevent, and eliminate cyber crime, we are joining the online effort to inform and alert the public of known ...

14-The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again | View Thread ...‎ - Jan 21, 2012
    13-The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again | View Thread ...‎ - Jan 21, 2012

More results from community.adlandpro.com »

Adlandpro Cyberbullying

Adlandpro Cyberbullying

Jan 14, 2012 – Detailed cases of cyberbullying taken from public forums in Adland.

Justification

Justification

Adlandpro supports Cyberbullying and Harassment of Members and ex-Members. When the truth is reported and exposed, the only way a bully knows is to start ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    ASA and The Safelist were two forums on which I was the recipent of cyber bullying "scratchy". They have bitten the dust. I have had very few dealings with either Fogel or Jimbo but people who are cyberbullies are not forgotten. I mentioned one known as "siren" here the other day. People have not forgotten her.

Eddie is calling for gloves off to get "Siren." He remembers her well. People from Scamland will soon want to emulate Our Eddie with requests such as his post 16
    You got lucky P2P but recently remember Peter was diagnosing your illness, practicing without a license.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Seriously and I have just started!!

https://twitter.com/#!/Sara4142

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I really love that 503 Server Error!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    You got lucky P2P but recently remember Peter was diagnosing your illness, practicing without a license.
    Peter is just another in a long list of people who have disgnosed me as having a mental illness. If he wants to place himself in the same league as Jack Cobb, Brookie, Chad from The Safelist and the notorious "Dr Mara", more fool him! The fake medically qualified Dr Mara and her exploits with Mrs Vee have set her up as a huge figure of fun. Does he want to join the financial gurus led by Dr Mara?

Perhaps you could introduce Peter to Dr Mara

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Peter is just another in a long list of people who have disgnosed me as having a mental illness. If he wants to place himself in the same league as Jack Cobb, Brookie, Chad from The Safelist and the notorious "Dr Mara", more fool him! The fake medically qualified Dr Mara and her exploits with Mrs Vee have set her up as a huge figure of fun. Does he want to join the financial gurus led by Dr Mara?

Perhaps you could introduce Peter to Dr Mara
    Dear Friend, you are in a long list of persons Peter Fogel has diagnosed with whatever. This is an excerpt from a thread where he was running off in to a person who was being very nice about some things that had happened.

Thank you for sending me the link to this thread. Since this open letter has a dual purpose I'll relate to each one separately.

I never post publicly private correspondence unless I have the permission of the party involved but since you've already posted part of our correspondence I will relate to that with my reply to what you wrote.

Now this is the part I find most interesting: HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAITHFUL TO MY HEARTS CRY, AND RIGHT NOW ITS CRYING OUT TO HIM TO BRING JUSTICE TO ME, and I know he will. VERY SOON!! What exactly is your heart crying for? Justice in what form? Retribution?? You preach one thing and ask for retribution. sounds like base hypocrisy to me. Now I won't do this but I wonder if I posted the above in you AOV and asked you to comment on the person that wrote it what your reply would be? Would it show a person that is all sweetness and forgiveness in public but behind the scenes is looking for a God of wrath to avenge those that she believes wronged her? Interesting thought isn't it?

I would like to explain a few things at this stage. When I wrote what I did it was with great sadness. Let's remember one thing. We were very good friends if not the best of friends. My disappointment was immense and it didn't start with the results of the BFA but prior to that but I won't elaborate on that here.

What ever reason you may have to regret what you wrote they were just words and yes said out of anger but even at that stage I had a hard time reconciling the 2 Paulines the one full of forgiveness and the one looking for retribution. I did send you one final email in which I expressed what I just wrote and never received a reply.

I'm assuming that this open letter is the reply and my answer is I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY. Thank you.

In addition to the apology you wrote the following:

here are some of my posts to you which I am EXTREMELY SORRY I had to write to you in response to your numerous allegations of fixing the bfa, of who the judges were, of bribery etc;I had to forward your letters to Bogdan to let him know first hand of what I was being accused of, and for him to make an accurate judgment.

First of all I never accused you of accepting bribes nor of any etcs. Secondly, you sent Bogdan our correspondence and you write that he made an accurate judgment,

In my last post on this issue (prior to Bogdan's post) I wrote that "this is absolutely my last post on this issue". After Bogdan's post I asked Jim to close the discussion and he did therefor there was no reply to Bogdans post. I did PM him and we exchanged a few PMs and in the end decided we'll have to agree to disagree on this subject..

So Bogdan and I differ on this subject and my beliefs on the results of the BFA remain as is. But as I said last week the issue is closed for me the damage done and good people have left the community.

That said life goes on and your apology is accepted and hopefully with time fences will be mended.

Happy Holidays to all.

Shalom,

Peter
    For now I will not post the link to that one but he was and is one trouble maker that should have been run out of Adlandpro - Scamlandpro a LONG TIME AGO!! Must have someting very damaging to Bogdan Fiedur to still be around causing trouble.

Here shows he was not in support of Kathleen Vanbeekom when she had the POTW:

Hello Kathleen and Pauline,

Firstly the below post was prepared before Kathleen edited and deleted part of her original post. I can imagine the PMs, emails, IMs and/or phone calls in regard to her post and as a consequence her decision to delete. It can still be read in the quote above.

I thought to myself is it worth posting in this thread and decided that what needs to be said should be said regardless of the repercussions.

First of all thank you Kathleen for nominating AnaMaria's Romania. A worthy forum and a worthy contestant in any contest.

I agree that it takes no more then a second to check whether a forum is active or not something that apparently wasn't done.

I don't believe you have much to worry about in regard to multiple accounts in any of the contests that use the poll system since so few participate in any of the contests any more.

The Judging was meant to be a safe guard against manipulation of the results and I can assure you that anything can be manipulated even"impartial" judges. We've seen the results of that in a few instances already. I do believe as a result that more weight and points should be given to the leaders of the popular vote since as you all can see the popular vote is the weaker of the two by far.

Pauline,you write you took "responsibility" for not checking and I wonder in what way did you take responsibility? Responsibility means taking action and aside from a tepid apology nothing was done.

Taking action could have taken different forms.

1. Canceling the poll and starting it anew and including AnaMaria's forum Romania.

2.Resigning from the BFA for faulty administration of the forum/contest and apparently depending on inaccurate information regarding the activity of the forum Romania.

There are more actions but the above 2 are sufficient in this case.

If I remember correctly a while ago you held a poll whether to change the format of the BFA and the voting procedures. I believe the majority voted for the poll system and not for write ins. Consequently the system remained intact and not cos of Bogdan's decision.

I don't think there ever was a question that setting up a contest takes time and the effort was always appreciated by all that understand the complexities of such a task.

Why in the world would you be in favor of the write in system when you can see for yourself the dismal results of that system? It averages 8-12participants and if and when it reaches 17 it's a WOW week. I guess even pre prepared lists can't convince members to participate in the contest. It is quite boring and tedious you know?

Shalom,

Peter
    Here is a quote from a friend who was also under the influence of the Fogel Israelite.

SO IF HE PROVES THAT YOU ASKED FROM THE WINNERS TO SHARE THE PRIZES WITH YOU, SURELY I WILL EXPECT FROM YOU TO RESIGN.

I am at xxxxx until Thursday and do not have all our chats here (can't remember all my log in details), BUT NOW I OWE YOU THE CHAT MESSAGE IN WHICH PETER TOLD ME EXACTLY THAT xxxxx SHARES THE PRIZES WITH HER FRIENDS, WHOM SHE HELPS TO WIN, OUT OF THE VOTES OF ALP MEMBERS.

Because of thast (and Peter was so often BFA judge last year) I WAS MAD ON xxxLAST YEAR, WHEN lllll'S FORUM WAS TOP VOTED, BUT CCA'S WON.

So xxxxx, IF PETER CAN PROVE YOUR CRIMINAL ACT - I THINK YOU SHOULD RESIGN.

Sorry friend, but you asked :) ... adn Peter, ALSO AFTER LAST POTY DEBACLE, never stops SHARING LESSONS ON HONESTY SUBJECTS.
    I understand this person learned the truth about Peter the wolf and has parted ways. JMO

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And the forum owner's reply to the above:

Ah Thank you "friend".....read Peters post above where he says he didn't accuse me of bribe etc; SO PETER YOU ACTUALLY LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And guess who made this brilliant deduction...

I have 2 suggestions, not about personal resignations:

All admin-supported elections could stop, BFA and POTW, and let people have their own contests/elections in their own forums and offer their own non-admin prizes if they want to, such as advertising, or a cash pool from contestants, or actual small gift prizes. That might be more fun, interesting, unique, varied prizes, and the forum owners can set their own rules.

Another suggestion, keep the admin-supported elections and change teams more frequently, such as every 3 or 4 months, and let teams make their own rules with each team change.

(HINT)

This Site Can Help You Become VERY Wealthy By Selling Other Peoples' Products!
    FREE Unlimited Banner Displays, 25 Daily Chances to Win CASH, Lists of 700 Traffic Exchanges & 125 Text-Ad Exchanges!
    Lotto Magic: 16 Years Worldwide and Rated A with the Better Business Bureau!
    Hello
    What exactly are you waiting for?? For me to vote in this write in poll?

I wrote a polite and respectful post and received no answers to any thing in the post aside from this write in poll. I believe B..... answered part of the questions and I feel that you probably weren't the person that removed AnaMaria's forum from the November BFA contest.

All you had to do was say that was the case and the issue would have been closed.

Shalom,
    Peter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

IS IT SO HARD TO TYPE A YES OR A NO ?????????

WHERE ARE THE REST......MARY EVELYN, JIM, GEKETA, AND WHO EVER ELSE.....GET THEM TO COME AND SAY SO TOO !!!!!!!!! NOW IS THE TIME....DO IT..AND ALL WILL BE OVER SOONER .....BELIEVE ME !!!! IT WILL !!
    Forum owner was being accused of being deceitful (NEVER WOULD THIS PERSON HAS BEEN DISHONEST!!)...

Another comment:

Rats!!!

I am DISMAYED that a bunch of troublemakers have ruined the fun for many of us who LOVE the Best Forum on Adland.

Why??

A bunch of malcontents, A few angry people.

It should not work this way, it isn't fair to the MANY people who are talented and put forth an excellent effort to communicate to the members on Adland.

We have forums about Music, Parenting, Art, Inspiration, The Religions of the World, Philosphy, Photos, HUMOR, just to name a few areas of some of the past winners in the BFA.

I'm asking Bogdan to please reconsider. Give us back the BFA.

Thank you,
    From the time Peter Fogel and Jim Allen took over the POTW until this day, they have created nothing but trouble for Scamlandpro. TELL ME - WHY DOES BOGDAN FIEDUR KEEP THEM ON??? Of course Big/Little Jim is mia right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is a comment by Kathleen Vanbeekom - while she was doing the exact same thing in the POTW forum!!!

In future, I think any anonymous help with the postings at BFA should have their names on it as public team members so if mistakes are made in accidentally discluding forums, the person who posted the mistake would be accountable, not just you and Joe as the captains of the ship. If you're taking full responsibility for any mistakes that were not your doing, that's very commendable. If that's the case then I'd say NO you should not resign. My post from last weekend was to the BFA Team, public or anonymous team helpers, not just to you individually.
    These same people helping with running the BFA also had the logins for POTW and were helping with them at the same time!!!

you decide...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

more from the big K! Talk about BS and at that time guess who was harassing her?

Sometimes change is needed, such as with the POTW, people didn't like looking for their own 7 people so I looked around and made a big list of eligible people, and the voters are also valid. I put in the extra work of doing that after complaints and harrassment. I know for a fact that one person on the eligible list has 6 accounts but only 1 with active forums and he's only allowed to vote thru 1 account since his name is on ALL of them, and his photo on 3 of them, and no photo on the other 3. So that weeded out 5 fake votes right there, but who knows if he's voting 6 times on the BFA. The prize is 15,000 banner impressions, so every week for 4 years of non-valid electronic ballots, that was about 200 winners multiplied by 15,000 banners at the top of Adlandpro pages, equals 3,000,000 banner impressions of maybe honest or maybe not so honest banner winners that we are clicking on, looking for business opportunities to join with those people, hopefully honest.
    You got it, Peter Fogel, Jim Allen, Mary Evelyn Simpson, you know 'the gang' and now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She pressed you????????????????
    PLEASE, BRING HERE E-MAILS IN WHICH SHE PRESSED YOU.
    I have met in so many different ways, nasty and unfair people.
    Kathleen, you must be in a big trouble, while you choose so unfair methods
    REALLY...

Kathleen Vanbeekom
    to me
    show details Oct 27

Hi XXX!

If LXXX is not available, can you delete the threads by Waverly Thornhill and Frederick Price in the Feature of the Week forum?

THANKS!!! Also see if you can get a few more eligible voters byTuesday night, I will call Jayson and remind him to vote, he doesntcheck his email!

HI and HUGS to you and The Lxxx!!!
    Forward

Reply by chat to Kathleen
    I know not much of this makes any sense to most of you but believe me it is history that is associated with what is happening now in Scamlandpo.

The reply to big K -

Really, she pressed you also to go to seek for a some nominators more.
    Sxxxx say that good people and fools are brothers.
    They have right.

I AM POSTING YOU A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR MY MOTHER'S PRESSURE TO HELP YOU WHEN THE BOTH OF US ARE NOT ABLE.
    Hope you would be able to forgive.
    Sincerely,
    These are still comments from the forum thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is from the same forum thread. Does it not sound relevant even today??

But honestly to everyone, I have a question? I know its so great and calming to get things off one's chest but IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? Adland has become a place of this the past year:

~ Accusations

~ Talking behind one's back

~ You Say, I Say

~ I Hate You, You Hate Me

And Bla Bla Bla

When I think back to 2 years ago, there was less controversy than now. But now it seems Dirty Laundry needs to be shown to all neighbors. I mean seriously.... this is not in any intention to be rude or impolite (I am not one for that) but PLEASE GROW UP. How many new people have joined Adland only to see the old members becoming dominating or pushing finger? As it is, there is so much of bad things happening in the world does one have to happen here in a community where some people call Home? Moreover, having Bogdan, the owner of this community or house to come and step in and be a father to every ages of people... Seriously???? That is like having my father step in and solve every single one of my problems. And not only solving one problem is enough, 100 other problems or laundry start getting put in to a thread which is not even about the subject at all.
    However I disagree with one point here and that is Bogdan stepping in. He should not even have to "step in", simply ban the bad guys or stop the forum when it goes beyond TOA. That is why you PAY moderators in a website, unless of course it is volunteer and makes no profit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

2/1/2012 4:06:48 PM

Hello Friends,

I want to give my sincere thanks to Bogdan for finding and reinstating a thread of mine that was deleted by an AdlandPro moderator who abused her privileges for personal reasons. This moderator is no longer a member of AdlandPro.

In the thread that the moderator deleted she apologized for unwarranted attacks on 'yours truly'.

Bogdan graciously made the effort to find the thread and reinstate it and it's much appreciated.

Shalom,
    Peter
    I call attention to a statement I made in the cyberbullying forum:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpr...-bullying-972/

Of course he did not stop, he even put up an entire forum thread dedicated to continuing the harassment and Bogdan never stopped it. Almost 2 years later it was deleted at my request.
    That quote which is the TRUTH is about this revived thread that he says Bogdan found again. If he FOUND that thread why can't he find the old Garden of Friendship where I had all the information they are trying so hard to put together now in some new forum? No, things do not ring true about anything going on there.

People kissing up to Bogdan just may be kissing up to Peter Fogel or other unknown. Time will tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

At this point in the thread, I want to make a statement that I have not shared with anyone as to what actually took place during the time Peter Fogel put up this bullying thread.

I was approached in a personal message by a person who later became a good friend. This person saw the dilemma I was in and saw that I was getting no support. In an effort to end the whole thing it was suggested that I just post the following statement in that thread and it would end it.

I posted it word for word as was given to me. You can tell by reading it, those were not my words but I signed it.

Re: The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth

11/22/2008 9:20:36 AM

Ok Peter

you asked for it you got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

now can we let it go ????????????

Sara

Of course it did not end it and the battle continued in another arena with this particular member receiving abuse at his words. WHAT DOES HE HAVE ON YOU BOGDAN FIEDUR THAT YOU ALLOW THIS????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

QUOTE=scratchycat;17019]At this point in the thread, I want to make a statement that I have not shared with anyone as to what actually took place during the time Peter Fogel put up this bullying thread.

I was approached in a personal message by a person who later became a good friend. This person saw the dilemma I was in and saw that I was getting no support. In an effort to end the whole thing it was suggested that I just post the following statement in that thread and it would end it

I posted it word for word as was given to me. You can tell by reading it, those were not my words but I signed it.

Re: The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth

11/22/2008 9:20:36 AM

Of course it did not end it and the battle continued in another arena with this particular member receiving abuse at his words. WHAT DOES HE HAVE ON YOU BOGDAN FIEDUR THAT YOU ALLOW THIS????
    I keep asking the question and know there will be no answer but I hope you will ask yourself that question. Look how many people this one person has run off and how your business has plunged in 5 years! Does Peter Fogel own a part of Adlandpro?? Did you take money from him? and possibly others...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I can see you are reading this forum Peter Fogel, so I will post his latest response here:

3/8/2012 8:34:26 PM

Hello Friends,

I just wanted to add to my previous post where I thanked Bogdan for reinstating the "deleted" thread "The Truth, The whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth".

I mentioned that I received an apology and closed the thread shortly after that. I forgot to paste in her (oh so sincere :)) apology and my response, so I'm doing it now. I didn't immediately close the thread cos some participants continued posting there with their stories/issues with this 'person'. You can read the thread here.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
    Ok Peter

you asked for it you got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

now can we let it go ????????????

Sara

Quote:

Why Thank you Sara,

One feels the sincerity and depth of your feelings but I guess that's all you're capable of expressing when you apologize.

I guess the thought of our PM correspondence being seen by all comers and there are plenty of them would show that the Empress is naked (OK the original is an Emperor but..... I'll be forgiven for that).

Apology accepted in any case.

Shalom,

Peter
    You will have to ugh! visit that forum to see the horrible picture he posted.
    18-The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Since you are reading this Peter (the bad wolf) Fogel. I hope you understand those were not my words just some I used from a friend. I had NOTHING to apologize for!! It was just an effort to get you to SHUT UP but we all know that won't happen. I am using red because I know how much you love that color.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Apology accepted in any case.

Shalom,

Peter

Don't think so since he is still talking about it 4 years later!

Peter Fogel here is what I think of you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I forgot about this thread bashing another member and one who was appointed by Bogdan Fiedur to be Goodwill Ambassador.

Musings On The New Goodwill Ambassador by Peter fogel And Friends | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

The Gang acted like a bunch of kindergarten children when teacher didn't pick one of them...