LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatening Suit Against Realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatening Suit Against Realscam.com

What amazes me is this. Bogdan Fiedur clearly has the time and the ability to dig up ancient minutia that is imbedded in the world wide web, but is totally unable to do a little due diligence on the illegal, fraudulent and unsustainable schemes that fill his board. He seems equally unable to carry out a few checks on some of his less salubrious members like Pedro Dispenza AKa Roor, "Manolo" and a few others. Everyone else in his world know exactly who they are and what they have done. It is only "Poor Boggie" who is in the dark. Considering that nearly every important ponzi has been widely promoted on his board, he certainly knows how to play dumb!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    What amazes me is this. Bogdan Fiedur clearly has the time and the ability to dig up ancient minutia that is imbedded in the world wide web, but is totally UNWILLING to do a little due diligence on the illegal, fraudulent and unsustainable schemes that fill his board. He seems equally unable to carry out a few checks on some of his less salubrious members like Pedro Dispenza AKa Roor, "Manolo" and a few others. Everyone else in his world know exactly who they are and what they have done. It is only "Poor Boggie" who is in the dark. Considering that nearly every important ponzi has been widely promoted on his board, he certainly knows how to play dumb!
    There,

fixed it for ya.

There's a massive difference between "ignorance" and "WILLFUL ignorance" ESPECIALLY when someone has accepted money for referring/recommending/acting as an agent/profiting from
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There,

fixed it for ya.

There's a massive difference between "ignorance" and "WILLFUL ignorance" ESPECIALLY when someone has accepted money for referring/recommending/acting as an agent/profiting from
    takeabowsmall.jpg

Now, now, LRM, we shouldn't DARE presume to read the mind of someone as important as Bogdan Fiedur of AdlandPro (and anyway the crystal ball is in the repair shop) LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Now, now, LRM, we shouldn't DARE presume to read the mind of someone as important as Bogdan Fiedur of AdlandPro (and anyway the crystal ball is in the repair shop) LOL
    Therein lies the Bogmeisters' main problem.

It simply doesn't matter what he's thinking.

Neither does the HYIP ponzi players' B/S mantra of "no intent = no guilt"

he did it, took money for it, failed to seek legal counsel after he'd been made aware of what he was doing and continues to take money while simultaneously refusing to spend any of it clarifying his legal obligations.

Kathleens' position is no different.

Ignorance, intentional or otherwise, is no defense
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wallace could use a little help in Bad Blood but he & Okosh are standing their ground pretty good.
    Hostilities are NEVER one-sided! Who is the aggressor in this conflict, the forum that allows opinions to be freely expressed or the persons who threaten lawsuits if those opinions are not censored/removed? Even if Realscam agreed to remove posts concerning you, which ones? Only those which are considered lies? Those which are considered truth? By whose perception? You apparently have no problem with censoring free speech by insisting that opinion be removed from view. As far as asking your members not to get involved, I would think the choice theirs, not yours, or do you censor opinion on your own site?
    The ball is and always has been in your court. Proceed however you feel is best for you and Adland.
    Interesting indeed. Scare tactic so members won't speak up? It will probably work, members are always attracted to the conflicts but rarely will they respond, only the spout-offs show up.

Talking about digging up the past, one person just can't stop bringing up certain subjects. Actually, I believe it was even mentioned here in RS by this person. Since we can't be in the debate going on in Adland, I decided to bring it here. You might be interested in some of the things that has happened in the community that is now claiming it does not allow slander, cyber-bullying, harassment, etc. Check out this thread before it is removed:

Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro CommunityToday is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

But certainly we want to archive such happenings, so here are some of the things posted there. I will x-out a person's name that is a good friend.

This has been a difficult week for me. I let emotions rule rather than common sense. The good part is everyone has learned something from the tension in this community. Perhaps it only served to show all of our weaknesses.

What did I learn? First was that this community has changed. I was functioning on the "old community", the way it used to be. There I just gave it away that I live in the past.

Second: Don't throw stones at glass windows. To go to a forum and spout and spew serves no purpose.

Third: Times have changed. We once were an advertising site called Adlandpro which also had a community where forums bonded people. No one posts in forums, that is in the past. Now we are blended into one site called Adlandpro where advertising is the name of the game.

Fourth: There is more than one definition to the words community, forum, personal messages, comments. How you use these tools is your business. How I define them will define how I function here.

As this forum says, "We never stop learning" and one of the ways to heal is to embrace what hurts the most. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: We Never Stop Learning I think this little lady has it right.

For all of old timers, living in the past and looking forward to the future here's a little gift. Enjoy the music. This was sent to me by a new acquantiance from Brazil.

Mercedes Sosa - Pablo Milanés - Años - YouTube
    Peace
    This was started by another good friend, Mary Hofstetter and has not posted since January 2010. I am not sure what happened with her, I hope it is not her health.

As you will see I came in to support Mary and look what followed!

Sara,

I greatly appreciate your support of my write-in election plan last year.

That would not have been necessary if people were not casting tons of votes per account, or fake accounts, or whatever, and I'm not talking about the Fogel/Allen/Padurean team, I'm talking about team Sanchez/whoever. The 2 friends/relatives of L*** who cast 200 extra votes for her in January 2007 POTY and that went the teflon way. Then John Sanchez said he was going to choose me as his election partner soon after that but then did NOT, so then I ran my own election last year, he was supposed to be my partner but didn't want to, oh well.

Now you and xxx just DELETED 2 posts from "Adlanders in Facebook" where you were saying you couldn't believe a spammer was leading and didn't want him to win.

Why did you delete those posts? Because they were PUBLIC PROOF that you were disparaging someone you did NOT want to win.

Obviously, Francisco was in the LEAD when you and xxx made your posts at Facebook, so trying to say you were NOT disparaging 1 person is pointless.

HE WON. I'M GLAD HE WON. I would not have come in to vote if your posts hadn't shown up on my Facebook newsfeed.

I actually told Barry when I left the POTW earlier this year NOT to let you on the POTW team either in public or in private. I wrote to Barry about this and he had no idea what she was talking about.

You are clueless and oblivous to your own hurtful commentary toward other people, I said that also to someone else last year, a mutual friend agreed with me.

Do you KNOW the things you write actually HURT peoples feelings?

Do you KNOW?

Feelings are all we have.

When you BAIT people by suggesting who NOT to vote for, and then wonder why "wolves" appear, it's because you put out BAIT for the wolves. You KNOW that. I was raised strict Catholic, whether I adhere to it or not, wrongdoing baits me, and so I came in and brought friends with me, and if I ever see any other negative posts about who NOT to vote for, you can GUARANTEE that person WILL get the votes.

Fake Christians in here, John Sanchez, Kathy Hamilton, you are not fooling anyone.
    John, baiting someone with an election partnership while letting your sex-partner cheat on the election and causing other people to lose the 2007 POTY, did not go un-noticed.

Kathy, calling other peoples answering machines that play the message out loud in front of their kids, you are not a Christian either.

DONE.
    Do any of you see several red flags here?? Adlandpro is a PUBLIC online community and those statements are about as PERSONAL as you can get.

more to come...
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 02-11-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Kathleen's post contained false factual info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Of course those famous words were posted on a PUBLIC FORUM ADLANDPRO by who else?? Kathleen Vanbeekom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why I have been selected this is clear. Just revenge of disgruntled members who didn't take very well being banned from this site and the other didn't like some of the members here.
    Let me guess who those ex-members might be. Surely not Judy Horton and Sara Blow?? Disgruntled!!!!! Have you forgotten the message I wrote you when you said my account was terminated??? Please let me refresh your memory.

----- Original Message -----
    To: Bogdan Fiedur
    Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:23 PM
    Subject: My termination

Bogdan,

Thank you! Now I will no longer be humiliated by the evil people you allow to dominate Adlandpro. You did a wonderful job in establishing this community and website. You have turned a blind eye to all the good people who worked to help make it a beautiful place while others you allowed to tear it down.

If only you had gotten rid of
    Peter Fogel
    Jim Allen III

your community/website would have been a much better place.

Kathleen is not a threat, she has so many loose screws she will probably wind up exploding. I feel sorry for her.

Some of us who have been named in Kathleen’s forum thread have been attacked by attempts at computer hacking and viruses. It happened in Adland and it is being reported. Criminals who break the law will get caught eventually. I am not in any way threatening you as you seemed to do to me but I am stating facts.

I have never supported nor said anything derogatory against you. I have supported you when others condemn you and I don’t mean Judy Horton. Judy has her way, I have mine, I do not always agree with her but she is very intelligent. She knows she has been attacked, I hope she discovers who did it. I hope I discover who tried to hack my pc.

I spent a large portion of my last 4 years trying to spread beauty in a place that was dark but it was not appreciated except for the free account. I thank you for that because I was able to be more creative. Many people are jealous of me and my accomplishments so they fight with me. They cannot destroy me. God loves me as He loves all people and He knows me and my heart. One day I am going to Heaven, I hope to see you there.
    Love and best wishes,
    Sara

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

and before it vanishes, I believe Mary hit the nail on the head with this post:

The past is the past. If Adlandpro functions differently then let it be so. We are all magnets and we will attract those of like minds and cast off those who aren't happy here. If you can make the change, you can adjust.

I do not like the music my grandkids play nor do I like the tv they watch. That's not for me. When they are here, they do what they like. Their generation functions differently than mine. I respect their rights and when they are gone I don't keep up with what they were doing. I put my quiet music on, quilt, run my business and live my life the way I like. I don't run around the mall, go roller skating, go to dances or movies. I am who I am and you are who you are.

Adlandpro is just like that example. You want to blast ads. Go for it. You want to slap ads in comments. Go for it. You don't answer forums. OK by me. I can get googled whether you do or not. Want to be rude, pay the price. What you all do is your business. BUT just because you do that, does not mean I have to change my values.

Because some can't appreicate that, my comments are closed. Sorry that hurts my good friends here. Some can't keep from posting their wonderful scam ads on my forum because they think they will seen. Too bad, my forums are restriced. You can thank the squatter who would not leave my forums alone.

Let's all go do our business the way we want and STOP trying to stir up trouble. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Thanks for stopping in and this I also learned just today. There is a great big contingency of people here in Adlandpro who remain silent but wish to function just like I am doing. They may be silent but they are here. Only the squeekly wheel is getting oil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Wallace could use a little help in Bad Blood but he & Okosh are standing their ground pretty good.

Interesting indeed. Scare tactic so members won't speak up? It will probably work, members are always attracted to the conflicts but rarely will they respond, only the spout-offs show up.

Talking about digging up the past, one person just can't stop bringing up certain subjects. Actually, I believe it was even mentioned here in RS by this person. Since we can't be in the debate going on in Adland, I decided to bring it here. You might be interested in some of the things that has happened in the community that is now claiming it does not allow slander, cyber-bullying, harassment, etc. Check out this thread before it is removed:

Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro CommunityToday is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

But certainly we want to archive such happenings, so here are some of the things posted there. I will x-out a person's name that is a good friend.

This was started by another good friend, Mary Hofstetter and has not posted since January 2010. I am not sure what happened with her, I hope it is not her health.

As you will see I came in to support Mary and look what followed!

Do any of you see several red flags here?? Adlandpro is a PUBLIC online community and those statements are about as PERSONAL as you can get.

more to come...
    It looks like Okosh and Wallace are doing fine. As you said before, it is bizarre that Boggy can dig around the web for ancient news on others, but won't spend any time seeing whether the advertisers he takes money from are legit. He would much rather threaten to sue the people outing these scams rather than assure himself that they're legal. Can you say "confused"?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This one is a good one and maybe oldcoot can get a laugh also!

Mary

Lima

RE: Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over10/23/2010 7:19:51 PM
    If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. John A Simone Sr.

A leopard never changes his stripes. --Al Gore

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machines Robert Gallagher

When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet. Stanislaw Lec

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby. (quoted in The Joys of Having a Child, 1993) Natalie Wood

AS WE SAY IN OHIO----DON'T LIKE THE WEATHER, JUST WAIT IT WILL CHANGE.

Uncategorized | Olde Farts

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He really is a whiny dope. He gives ole clem a run for his money.
    I love it!!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Since they are over in Bad Blood digging up trash on Okosh, I feel prompted to 'dig' up a bit myself. This was a long-running forum in Adland by a person who left after being humiliated by learning the REAL TRUTH about the people posting in her forum.

82-SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Hi xxxxxx,

But isn't that what friends are for. No charge, free of charge??? You gotta admit AnaMaria is a real friend. :)

Now you might be safe cos of the size S. She might not be able to find you.

Not sure if the FBI works in her area but I'm sure Patricia can find out for us and send in the report.

After the deed is done if Lilly is to busy to take Luka in he can come and stay with me in Israel. So you'll know he's safe and sound with a sane person FINALLY.

Shalom,

Peter

Opps Peter,

Its good to know how much you really care about your friends and I am glad you are helping to save someone from the FBI.. its a shame they don't lock up the real crazies and throw away the key.. !

Maybe the crazy needs to up their meds or get a life !

Blessings,

Geketa
    Hello My Meshugeneh Friends,

Bad news my T team mates. It seems that Sarah Blow doesn't approve of the serotonin we are all producing here and of course the endorphins (a natural drug).

This saddens me greatly and might possible affect the manufacture of our serotonin for a full 60 seconds until I get over my sadness.

Here is what she wrote in another thread about us.

Jim, all I have to say is that I had rather be a beautiful fish than the Superior Human Being you are in your own mind. Since you probably gut and fry those fish, that is probably what you would like to do to me. Now we can all go over to Lilly's forum and get in on the cannibalist fun going on.

How gross and unfair. Can anyone imagine our Jim gutting a human being???? Not me!!! It simply is not the T way of doing things. Shocking thing to say and so sad.

Now back to our cannibalistic fun and get the serotonin flowing again. We don't even have to use our secret weapon cos she'll probably self destruct all on her own.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

I never have to defend my self. I am T - Rex the King maker once a week. I giveth and then I taketh away. One week is enough for anybody. And I want to remind you still under 21 this is not a gang. This a community or better yet our meshugeneh world with a select unique group of people.

You think Mattias will deflate when his picture is taken down from all the pages of Adland????? What do you recommend we do to help him through the after effects of this week???
    It stayed up even after several of us asked Bogdan to please take it down. It was removed only when the forum owner left Adland and she removed it. There were many other much worse statements made about members of the community. I only saved a few. sorry...

Post Thanks / Like

It is only "Poor Boggie" who is in the dark. Considering that nearly every important ponzi has been widely promoted on his board, he certainly knows how to play dumb!
    Here Here!

How is it that Bopggie a webmaster in the business opps advertising field for 12 years, knows nothing about the legal status of 12Dailypro, e-surfpro and AutosurfMoney, Bob Krimm and Tristar, Nickers Smirnow and Pathway2prosperity or Bowdoin and AdsurfDaily?

I can remember trying to surf Adlandpro traffic exchange at the height of the autosurf craze days. Almost every advertiser on Boggie's board was promoting 12DailyPro and he claims not to know if it was legitimate. Nickers Smirnow is wanted for crimes in USA and Canada. Boggie knows nothing about that. Some of his advertisers are wanted by authorities in Germany and Italy. Pull the other one Boggie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bogdan, what happened to the person who wrote this?? It sounded to me at the time you were concerned about members following your TAC - terms and conditions as it was directed to a person whose forum got listed in the Top Forums. How sad to see what has happened now...

Here are couple of things I want to make sure get across in regards to being featured as having interesting forum and continue being there.

1. Forum needs to be active. If forum is inactive for e.g. two weeks, it will be removed from the list and possibly not returned there again.

2. The forum has to adhere to forum etiquette of this site and follow our terms and conditions.
    There are threads in your forum (from the past) which can be easily identified as an effort to ridicule other members of this community. There is a thread about Robert Talmadge where this person is definitely being put into negative light because of what he is saying in other forums.

3. There shouldn't be any discrimination against others or minorities.

4. Any discussions should be concerning subject matter, not the individual who is opposing yours or any other views expressed in your forums. In short you shouldn't be attacking the person personal traits for disagreeing with you.

We know that this is a technique you have used successful in the past to fend off others who had views not favored by you.

Post Thanks / Like

Just read the now infamous Bad Blood forum at AdlandPro

If the proposed legislation on using false names and data (and presumably multiple forum identities) is ever passed, then Fiedur will have a field day with his own membership and the use of nicknames by Real Scam members will be the least of his worries. LOL

As far as his threats and protests are concerned over anything that has ever been written about him and his members , Bodgan Fiedur seems to be doing an excellent job shooting himself in the foot, or as they say in soccer OWN GOAL!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mary Hofstetter was one of the original Adlanders who took a stand against scammers and spammers on Adlandpro. She tried to promote genuine products and services on the ponzi forum but of course she vanishes into thin air.

The rot in Adlandpro is not what people see in their public forums but the deliberate attempts to fuel the rumour mill with messages in their PM system. There are other ponzi forums like MMG and Talk Gold but the moderators and administrators will not tolerate spammers or cyber bullies to take over the personal messaging system.

Adland has become a breeding ground for new members whose fate is to be nothing but "shark fodder" unless they get out while they can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

RE: Bad Blood between Adland and Realscam

11/16/2011 5:31:57 AM

I asked my members that they don't get involved in any discourse in regards to those issues and they listened to the point until they were called to respond. The only reason we have this conversation here is because I sensed that you have good intentions and I wanted to see what you have to offer. Your offer to me is to resign from my right to respond, which you properly determined would not work.

I have not started the whole issue. I have requested twice from the soapboxmom that my name is removed from her forums as it has nothing to do with discussions. I have been accused of running exhortation business, ponzi schems here and have been linked with people against whom there are legal court proceedings. The first time I heard about this people was on RS board.

She not only has ignored my requests but two more threads were started linking me with alleged scams with each I had as much to do as any other owner of classified or social networking site.

Any of the members here is member of multiple social networks and places ads on multiple classified sites. Why I have been selected this is clear. Just revenge of disgruntled members who didn't take very well being banned from this site and the other didn't like some of the members here.

The hostilities you are talking about are onesided. Nobody from here goes and makes accusations. It was done once and this opened room for even playing field. The accuser becomes accused. I know that this is painful. Believe me I had experienced it for close to a year after being 12 years in business with good track records.

The next move belongs to the other side.

Bogdan Fiedur
    Boggy, I do not remove the names of people who have made themselves public from RS, a discussion site. You are not in charge over here! Again, you are making money off of advertising obvious scams. Nothing more need be said!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bogdan again is having legal fantasies straight out of OZ. This is linked in his latest meltdown:

Lying on the Internet could soon be a federal crime

The DOJ is looking for an easier way to prosecute online crime. Real crime like identity theft, misuse of government databases, computer hacking, invasion of privacy and theft of truly valuable information. Even if this passes the DOJ is not likely to be chasing around the people calling Boggy out about his scam promoting forum. Boggy is such a putz!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

11/16/2011 6:29:05 PM

While I am not sure how the above commentary applies to this thread, (don't worry, Bogdon, I see where you've drifted) it is probably worthy of comment. It doesn't seem that anybody has adequately thought the issue through. For example, while it may be a good idea to require compliance with TOS of "good" sites, what about "bad' sites, i.e. the autosurfs, hyips, cyclers, etc? In the case of Google, or any other search engine, enforcement is next to impossible, since registration is not required to use the search features. It really appears that it will just be another statute that would be almost unenforceable except in the case of a site owner/manager wishing to take revenge against a current/former member.
    It is very surprising that you don't see connection of this article to the topic. We are talking here because people have lied on the Internet.

It is also surprising how you can't see implication of this potential new law in the broader context. Each site terms, specify and regulate conduct of their users, and one of the stipulation is that user have to obey certain rules and the ones below found on our site are pretty general.

3. Conduct As a user you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content which meet the following criteria:
    • illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
    • discriminatory on the basis religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability toward an individual or group of individuals.
    • impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Adlandpro employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
    • includes personal information about another person without that person's explicit written consent.
    • false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative.
    • infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
    • constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of ADLANDPRO which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Adlandpro users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
    • that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Canadian law
    • that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
    • that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to our service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use our service
    • that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our service.

Anyone will think twice before making unfounded accusations as the terms are prohibiting it and there is potential of violating federal law.

Not only owner of the site can use this law against the user, but any other user can use it since it is the rules of the site and they are participating on this site with the assumption that those rules are followed and protect them in case of issues. Users have to accept and agree to the terms before they can use the site.

Bogdan Fiedur

What part of federal crime is confusing for you Boggy? You would have to get the DOJ or other enforcement agency to accept your complaint and agree to prosecute. I don't think the law will pass and even if it did I seriously doubt that overworked and understaffed agencies would pursue any nonsense claims filed by a clown like you. Again, you are going to have to identify posts that contain false statements of fact and that are criminally threatening (as in most likely a physical threat of harm type of post). The fact your members are whining because they are being challenged about the opportunities they choose to engage in isn't going to cut it. There this new law if passed would be in conflict with the First Amendment and existing case law and it could very easily be declared unconstitutional.

Of course, all the obvious scams and opportunities advertised on your forum that are clearly illegal or are questionable is another story. I am sure law enforcement would love an easier way to go after those. Are you going to be filing official complaints against those members of you forum??? You are doing a great job there, Boggy. No one in their right mind would advertise on your site with your penchant for drawing the attention of every enforcement agency across the globe.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

RealScamClassActionSuit.com
    We have been notified by several sources associated with RealScam.com site and informed that if we withdraw our threat of class action suit against RealScam.com we can see more positive reaction in terms of handling our requests with removing harassing, libelous content which has been discussed with the owner. We are suspending our claim for one week starting on Nov 16, 2011. Upon this period we will reevaluate actions by the other side and make the decision in regards to restoring prior content of this page or removing the page entirely.

Realscamclassactionsuite Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    I am the only one with access to the owner. No one has talked to the anonymous owner. Boggy has had the pleasure of dealing with me. Our policies are still in place. If there is something that is a false statement of fact and not merely opinion, I will look into it. That is the same offer I make anyone who contacts the site. The website owner is not responsible for the content posted by others. We do however have policies in place that are designed to insure that the site is well run.

I don't believe there is any content that needs editing or removal. Again, folks who choose to advertise publicly online are opening themselves up to public commentary. Sites that accept money for advertising opportunities online can expect that they too will be the subject of discussion about said activity. That is life in the online world. Anyone who can't take the heat should not be in the kitchen!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

11/16/2011 6:29:05 PM

It is very surprising that you don't see connection of this article to the topic. We are talking here because people have lied on the Internet.

It is also surprising how you can't see implication of this potential new law in the broader context. Each site terms, specify and regulate conduct of their users, and one of the stipulation is that user have to obey certain rules and the ones below found on our site are pretty general.

3. Conduct As a user you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content which meet the following criteria:
    • illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
    • discriminatory on the basis religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability toward an individual or group of individuals.
    • impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Adlandpro employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
    • includes personal information about another person without that person's explicit written consent.
    • false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative.
    • infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
    • constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of ADLANDPRO which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Adlandpro users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
    • that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Canadian law
    • that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
    • that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to our service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use our service
    • that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our service.

Anyone will think twice before making unfounded accusations as the terms are prohibiting it and there is potential of violating federal law.

Not only owner of the site can use this law against the user, but any other user can use it since it is the rules of the site and they are participating on this site with the assumption that those rules are followed and protect them in case of issues. Users have to accept and agree to the terms before they can use the site.

Bogdan Fiedur

What part of federal crime is confusing for you Boggy? You would have to get the DOJ or other enforcement agency to accept your complaint and agree to prosecute. I don't think the law will pass and even if it did I seriously doubt that overworked and understaffed agencies would pursue any nonsense claims filed by a clown like you. Again, you are going to have to identify posts that contain false statements of fact and that are criminally threatening (as in most likely a physical threat of harm type of post). The fact your members are whining because they are being challenged about the opportunities they choose to engage in isn't going to cut it. There this new law if passed would be in conflict with the First Amendment and existing case law and it could very easily be declared unconstitutional.

Of course, all the obvious scams and opportunities advertised on your forum that are clearly illegal or are questionable is another story. I am sure law enforcement would love an easier way to go after those. Are you going to be filing official complaints against those members of you forum??? You are doing a great job there, Boggy. No one in their right mind would advertise on your site with your penchant for drawing the attention of every enforcement agency across the globe.

Soapboxmom
    Enforcement of the TOS of PRIVATELY owned/operated websites should be within the purview of the owner/operator only, not within the jurisdiction of already overworked law enforcement agencies or the courts. It should be a civil matter only. The boy seems to have several loose screws.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Since they are over in Bad Blood digging up trash on Okosh, I feel prompted to 'dig' up a bit myself.
    If there was any real dirt to dig up on Okosh, one of Murdoch's news hounds would have sniffed it out by now.

Boggy should pay much more attention to censoring the sex ads in his publication as the MURDOCH Empire is still based in The Land of Oz. As LORM said, this "Boggy Business" makes a great soap opera.

Post Thanks / Like

I am the only one with access to the owner. No one has talked to the anonymous owner. Boggy has had the pleasure of dealing with me. Our policies are still in place. If there is something that is a false statement of fact and not merely opinion, I will look into it. That is the same offer I make anyone who contacts the site. The website owner is not responsible for the content posted by others. We do however have policies in place that are designed to insure that the site is well run.

I don't believe there is any content that needs editing or removal. Again, folks who choose to advertise publicly online are opening themselves up to public commentary. Sites that accept money for advertising opportunities online can expect that they too will be the subject of discussion about said activity. That is life in the online world. Anyone who can't take the heat should not be in the kitchen!

Soapboxmom

Sounds pretty good to me.

...and if Boggy Baby has just let us see his own ToS, then he has a far greater problem with his own members than he has with anyone here. Doesn't he understand that HE is the one responsible for enforcing his own ToS, not Real Scam? No...wait... if he enforces them and kicks out all the sinners he'll hardly have any members or advertisers left. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cash Wikia

Today's top ad spot on Adlandpro features Property Wikia. My Easy 250K??? Really, Boggy!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Bogdan again is having legal fantasies straight out of OZ. This is linked in his latest meltdown:

Lying on the Internet could soon be a federal crime

The DOJ is looking for an easier way to prosecute online crime. Real crime like identity theft, misuse of government databases, computer hacking, invasion of privacy and theft of truly valuable information. Even if this passes the DOJ is not likely to be chasing around the people calling Boggy out about his scam promoting forum. Boggy is such a putz!!!!

Soapboxmom
    The real problem for frodo bogdan is that if it passes, places like this will be used as a resource against people like him and his scamming trolls. Just like LE uses social network sites in investigations now. Look at what's happening to MMG and talkgold with LE.