LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatening Suit Against Realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatening Suit Against Realscam.com

I glanced at it again and discovered that Bernier teaches Stock Market Trading I wonder if he signed up for Bachman's forex lessons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    They die like flies in Adland LRM. There is even a couple who have sung love songs to one another from your Hemisphere to Russia. Somebody somewhere may have a recording of the grieving (widower or civil partner.) trying to compete with Verdi.

If you can sing "Celeste Aieda" to me, I may even remember you in my will.
    I believe the heart might be mended, P2P, check this out:

7-WHAMMY DEATH-WISH: What would be your LAST SONG before YOU DIE?? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Nice couple don't you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hmmnn,

how does one go about damaging that which is already destroyed by the actions of the alleged victim himself ??
    Now this one LRM has baffled me since this thing started, back when I was threatened with cyber-bullying, etc. I cannot count the number of times it happened to me in Adlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I believe the heart might be mended, P2P, check this out:

7-WHAMMY DEATH-WISH: What would be your LAST SONG before YOU DIE?? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Nice couple don't you think?
    Bernier promoters IN LOVE with anything but money?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ex Adlanders - Index

There is a new forum for Adlanders that are looking for an alternative to that cesspool. I hope everyone will boycott Bogdan's Scamlandpro. Folks may check out the new forum, make themselves at home here and enjoy the Facebook group. Why stay in a scam filled forum and risk having Bogdan and his minions threaten you???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So the site is back up and no giving in yet...

Sure hoped he was finally coming to his senses but I guess not.

Thanks for the links SBM.

The one in FB does not accept any negative remarks about ALP, nor advertising (which is good), the ads I mean.

Post Thanks / Like

Something's Brewing!

You may have to hitch a lift on a witches broomstick if you want to know more! I vowed to have Bob Krimm's guts to make my garters and my cat has sniffed some big bloomers. Do they belong to Bob Krimm, Nickers Smirnow or Dr Mara?

If you can't wait for news get Terry Pratchett's "Witches Abroad" from your library or buy a copy. It is the funniest book that I have ever read. Three witches and Grebo the witches cat leave their comfort zone to help a maiden from a fate worse than death!

The best bit should interest Katleen Von Beenkom. Nanny Ogg played poker with card sharpers and bet her broomstick on a poker hand.
    Fortunately Granny Weatherwax had payed poker with somebody with second sight as a good dead and that old girl won the broomstick back for Nanny Ogg.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 11-28-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Has Bernier the musical ability to beat a retreat? Has Bachman taught you how to make yourself invisible yet?

Post Thanks / Like

So the site is back up and no giving in yet...

Sure hoped he was finally coming to his senses but I guess not.

Thanks for the links SBM.

The one in FB does not accept any negative remarks about ALP, nor advertising (which is good), the ads I mean.
    That is great Scratchy. Those who wish to socialize with old Adland friends or play computer games can do so on the Facebook site.

Anybody with legitimate businesses or ideas can use the new Ex-adlanders site. There is an army of lawyers on Quantaloos who will sniff out any funny business. Anybody with with real businesses or art galleries can post HERE,

There will be new categories, so be sure to bookmark the site. Hope you have some lovely artistic tea towels and table napkins to sell. Some British lawyers may even order a crate full. It is a long time since I had a walk round Lincoln's Inn Fields to find out who dines where.

If I can persuade a few lawyers that they are genuine "Scratcycat" designs? you might have a good market.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 11-28-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure that BoggyBoy will not be happy to her that Dave Thornton who is named as Canada's most effective whistle blower has joined us at RS. Please will you all take a look at this article about mistreatment of the unfortunate Dave by Canadian authorities. Dave is being vindicated AT LAST see RS thread PigeonKing International and read the article about Dave written by cbnow

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do you suppose he might have to "clean up" his Polish site now as he has 'tried' with Scamdlandpro?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you suppose he might have to "clean up" his Polish site now as he has 'tried' with Scamdlandpro?
    BoggyBoy will have to face the fact that having large Andy Bowdoin promoters like Jill Bachman as Person of the Week and Zeek promoters like Mary Evelyn Simpsom as Person of The Year puts his him in the running for Scammer of The Decade Award

Post Thanks / Like

He will if The Church of Rome in Poland is informed about the polytheistic religions promoted by his Mountain of Crap forum. The Church of Rome has a great deal of power in Poland and I do not think, senior officials would like to know that his most powerful members promote gods and goddesses which are not Christian to English speakers.