Thread: History Bits from TalkGold

shipdit is offline Senior Member

History Bits from TalkGold

I was doing some research tonight and ran across these related threads from four years ago.
    If my observation that TG traffic is down very significantly over the last few years is valid,
    I think I would point curious people to these two threads if they asked me why:

Cherry shares deleted posts
    CHERRYSHARES ponzi scam

SD

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Re: History Bits from TalkGold

I see nothing wrong with the posts made in cherryshares thread. Was told those posts were removed because they had wikipedia links in them. Those links lead to the definition of HYIP.
    lmao. yeah.....can't have people reading the truth.

Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Talkgold:
    Low Data

This site has relatively low traffic. While Compete can provide valuable insights about sites like these, data for this domain is currently only available to Compete PRO members.
    Realscam:

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    I was doing some research tonight and ran across these related threads from four years ago.
    If my observation that TG traffic is down very significantly over the last few years is valid,
    I think I would point curious people to these two threads if they asked me why:

Cherry shares deleted posts
    CHERRYSHARES ponzi scam

SD

Well, when you also consider that at that point in time they were going out of their way to ban the naysayers, since they were the nasty fellows spreading all that vicious truth....!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

shipdit is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Well, when you also consider that at that point in time they were going out of their way to ban the naysayers, since they were the nasty fellows spreading all that vicious truth....!
    That's what those two threads illustrate so starkly.

The exodus of debate and dialogue there has left nothing but the repetitious promises of huge wealth by the scammers mixed in with the river of tiny "paid instant!" reports from the "monitors".

Not much of a spectator sport!
    It's kind of like listening to a radio station that plays one really bad song over and over all day long.

SD