Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Has anybody heard of Bethany Ramos who mades the following annoucement.

Bogdan Fiedur’s Adlandpro a Dark Horse in Online Advertising. Adlandpro Offers Free Advertising for Online Entrepreneurs to Earn Passive Income

Bethany Ramos Spiel

Kathleen's recommendation

Bernier Crap

"Facebook, Myspace and Apsense. Are they all copies of Adlandpro?
    A Simply Amazing Social Network With A Twist That May Have Started It All.

It's no news that social networks are a great place to advertise any business while establishing new friends and business contacts but, who really started it all? I don't really know the answer to this but I do know that since 2003, I've been a member of Adlandpro with Facebook, Myspace, Apsense and the likes not even having been created yet. Could it be they were all created because of what I like to call my little Gem?"

Post Thanks / Like

Bernier's Scamlandpro sales video.

I have not had the patience to listen to all the Bernier crap on the video.

Post Thanks / Like

When Carl Haalvardsen (video maker for manelo/ strosdegoz) is nominated for POTW, he is obviously intended to win the award and he has something dubious to announce, which is normally some new matrix program to catch Scamland suckers.

Sure enough Carl is advertising a new Huge Yield matrix in his Scamland Signature

Carl's Scamland profile.

hugeyield.jpg

Carl's Buy Lines

"It is So Great To Have A Happy Down-Line! Is Yours Happy Too?
    7/31/2012 3:53:44 PM
    Well here we are at day 16 and AdvertSpring has already paid out over $33,000 in commissions.

The best part is that we are still only in pre-launch which means no major advertising has been done yet. The system is building beautifully and members are making money which is even more important. It's hard to find a good business today and the ones that are, well, people just brush them off.

I can say this, my down-line has never been happier and to me, that is a huge relief as it is very hard to keep people happy in this industry.
    The other thing that is important to know that only 40% of the membership actually upgraded their accounts, that's only about 800 of the 2000+ members. So those that have paid are reaping some pretty good rewards.

However, FREE members make money too but why would you be a free member when being a paid members makes so much more for doing pretty much the same thing. If you're on the fence about this, I would start thinking about getting off it and getting in the game.

You can check out our team link here: http://uwanted2know.com/advspring"

Carl's advspring sales crap
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-03-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Bernier's Scamlandpro sales video.

I have not had the patience to listen to all the Bernier stuff on the video.
    Patience is not all that is required, a strong stomach would go along with that. No, I will pass and hope others won't get sucked into buying into it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Carl Haavaldsen | AdlandPro Community
    I would say that is about all we need to know. ...and for over 25 years...

I am a Professional Online Affiliate Marketer with over 25 years marketing experience and the owner of U Wanted 2 Know Blogging, a course that teaches you how to build, monetize and drive traffic to your own blog.
    I am also an avid online gamer (WoW, Guild Wars, BF2).
    I am a father, grandfather and husband to the love of my life, Rina. We enjoy the outdoors and live life to the fullest.
    Vote for the 336TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Only 2 votes and already...

RE: Vote for the 336TH POTW

8/2/2012 5:29:57 PM
    Kathleen Vanbeekom

OH! I didn't know it was "calendar year"...

So someone could win in December and then win again a couple weeks later in January.

Interesting to know that an entire year doesn't have to pass, that could be confusing to people who actually thought a year was a year.
    Not worth mentioning that pitiful forum any more... who cares who wins, not me! No offense, P2P, and I understand you are just keeping these scammers on the radar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

Not worth mentioning that pitiful forum any more... who cares who wins, not me! No offense, P2P, and I understand you are just keeping these scammers on the radar.
    I care because the winner is fixed and he or she has something new to launch on unfortunate Scamland newbies. Interesting to see that the slimy toad Haavaldsen is introducing something in addition to his Huge Roi matrix. He is also offering a fat burning miracle product.

Carl's Fat Burning Furnace

Lose Weight Fast with The Fat Burning Furnace

For Sale(Books, magazines) Central, California, United States Date 4/15/2010 1:28:37 PM Price USD 40.00
    $ Share $ PromoteFacebookTwitter!Report Abuse. Contact. 1-780-476-4798 Carl Haavaldsen

The Fat Burning Furnace is an exceptional guide that I used to lose 18 pounds in 3 weeks and I'm pretty hard to motivate. I just followed the simple plan, ate the foods from the recipes they supply and man they are good. I won't each health food type meals and that's why I always found it hard to lose weight. This guide is the bomb! Well worth the money I spent. 60 Day Money back Guarantee!

Carl's Scam/Scum Sales Spiel

Post Thanks / Like

The Fat Burning Furnace is an exceptional guide that I used to lose 18 pounds in 3 weeks
    What absolute total and utter B/S.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Surely people can see through that farce! If he plans on getting lots of votes, he better drum up some interest in that fading forum. Scammer of the Week is dying...

Vote for the 336TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, I hate those auto-play videos!! Then with this website you have a hard time leaving because they can't believe you would just click "off"!! Not worth a visit to Carl's Fat Fitness blurb - terrible website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Oh, I hate those auto-play videos!! Then with this website you have a hard time leaving because they can't believe you would just click "off"!! Not worth a visit to Carl's Fat Fitness blurb - terrible website.
    Try having a look at another of the sites he is adverising instead "scratchy" forex dynasty

Carl is certainly demonstrating the fact that the title "pillager of the week" is a very apt name for him

Post Thanks / Like

Adland's Boss?

Has anybody heard of im4Newbies

or

Mike Merz

Post Thanks / Like

Sexual heath products from Indonesia.

IDjamu is online store located in Indonesia. We are store that selling all kinds of Jamu/Herbal for health from Indonesia. Please feel free to contact us with Suggestions or Comments. Thank you for visiting and please come back often.

IDjamu Promoted at Scamland as Triple Clicks

Claims that sexual health products are licenced in Indonesia are made by the same advertiser Sabrina Gerleman, on Scamland link.

"This Tongkat Ali have licensed, inspected and registered by The Indonesian Health Ministry (Department Kesehatan) and Balai Pengawasan Obat dan Makanan (the Indonesian Food and Drug Administration) : TR113225021 and registered in US FDA : 18346516192."
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-06-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Scamlanders will have to get on to their Scamland peers or legal advisors pretty quickly to find out what BoggyBoy intends to do about their precious Adlandpro Traffic Exchange.

Fred Mann has placed all traffic exchange owners including BoggyBoy between a rock and a hard place. How will Boggy boy get out of this mess? Read posts 17-19 onwards on the following thread.

BoggyBoy's Dilema.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody seen a worse recommendation for MLM?

Three guesses as to the identity of the Adlander who allows this to be published in his or her Scamland forum

COPY

The beauty of MLM and affiliate programs is that it costs almost nothing in most cases to start up a business.

I pick the best products I can find. I love the way natural products help people. Surprisingly, they are not always an easy sell. First, the competition is rough. Second, people have trouble believing that their disease could be helped with a mere natural product when they have been to every doctor known to man (I exaggerate, of course :))

I used to sell a product where people who used it for cancer got rid of their cancer in just mere weeks, sometimes days. Try telling that to someone and they stare at you blankly and think if the doctor can't help me, what makes you think your little natural product will do anything.

If they are serious they can contact me by filling out the contact form with their

information. I have illuminated the unnecessary and unwanted phones calls.

So let me ask you this. How are people finding you for the product you are selling?

I collect email addresses. I might do it online through emails that people send me (spam and such) or when I have time I send a quick email to people to see if they would like to be on my email list.

I also collect email addresses locally. These are all about selling emails and I come right out and say so. I strike up a conversation about anything like the weather or better yet, I try to find something to say about them. Then I say (I don't lie ever), "I sell one of the most interesting products in the world. People are reporting results with Migraines, Fungus, Pain, Sleep Disorders, Arthritis, Inflammation, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Nuerapathies, Nerve Disorders like Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Autism and addictions like alcohol, street drugs, prescription drugs and some people even lose the desire to smoke. I could go on but instead, could I send you some more information by email. May I have your email address?" This whole thing takes about 2 or 3 minutes. Notice also that I am not asking them to buy or sell anything. I am just asking for an email address.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I used to sell a product where people who used it for cancer got rid of their cancer in just mere weeks, sometimes days.
    What a ditz! If that were true the major pharmaceuticals would be all over that. It would be worth trillions of dollars. This MLM loser is lucky they haven't had the pants sued off of them by someone who eschewed conventional treatment for their MLM snake oil. Yikes!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    What a ditz! If that were true the major pharmaceuticals would be all over that. It would be worth trillions of dollars. This MLM loser is lucky they haven't had the pants sued off of them by someone who eschewed conventional treatment for their MLM snake oil. Yikes!!!
    It is nauseating to find what lengths these Scamlanders will go to find new ways of advertising their crap SBM. Just look at this repulsive bit of animation produced by Adlandpro member Bob Dull, who is no newbie. Pure vomit inducing material from beginning to end.

BobDull

BobDull's disgusting easywayto5k video.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I also collect email addresses locally. These are all about selling emails and I come right out and say so. I strike up a conversation about anything like the weather or better yet, I try to find something to say about them. Then I say (I don't lie ever), "I sell one of the most interesting products in the world. People are reporting results with Migraines, Fungus, Pain, Sleep Disorders, Arthritis, Inflammation, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Nuerapathies, Nerve Disorders like Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Autism and addictions like alcohol, street drugs, prescription drugs and some people even lose the desire to smoke. I could go on but instead, could I send you some more information by email. May I have your email address?" This whole thing takes about 2 or 3 minutes. Notice also that I am not asking them to buy or sell anything. I am just asking for an email address.

Just give me your email address!!!

Can't guess which scammer this would be, just about anyone in Scamland with all the other trash that is there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Does your Company send full size free bottle samples to your prospects on your behalf? Do they do all the follow up & enroll them in your business? Mine does!! True customer driven, Dr. formulated residual income. Not MLM!!
    What a joke, not MLM!!

Does Your Company... | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now this is scary, a Mirror site of Scamland???

RE: AdlandPro Issues and Discussions

8/7/2012 7:53:20 PM
    I too am having issues with 'mail' I am waiting to sucessfully log into 'Adlandpro' mail before publishing a mirror [Adlandpro] page on my new site.
    I have a new project that entails magnetic sign advertising & need 'Adlandpro' free mail to work for my new networking clients :D
    3-AdlandPro Issues and Discussions | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Oh, wow, thank goodness it is only a mirror her Adland page!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I believe Scamland is having a couple of problems loading again...

Post Thanks / Like

Scamlanders who spout political views in an attempt to sell their pyramids and scams could have a loy of egg on faces if they choose the wrong candidates as examples of good business mentors.

I do not know if our Jimbo is a Mitt Romney supporter but if he is, he can have his say about the article from a publication which is well known to US citizens. Jimbo's diatribes on that subject would be of great interest to RS members.

Jimbo's Political Guru?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jimbo may have more problems that political candidates as his Free Food (MBP) has been removed from his signature but not from exposure!! I think Miss POTTY Mary Evelyn Simpson should see that link P2P. I am sure she would love it!!

In 1992, Nu Skin settled a threatened lawsuit with the Michigan attorney general's office and four other states, promising to clean up its business practices and to pay $25,000 to cover the cost of the investigation. It later paid $85,000 to settle a suit with Connecticut, where then-attorney general (and current US senator) Richard Blumenthal had filed suit alleging that it was an illegal pyramid scheme. (Incidentally, during this time when Nu Skin was under fire from state consumer protection officials, its official spokesperson was Jason Chaffetz, who now represents Utah's 3rd District in Congress.)
    NuSkin

Post Thanks / Like

Michael Clayton leads the vote for "Pilllager of The week Award"

Michael Clayton sells "Letters from Christ" on his Adlandpro profile. Read the "About Me" on Michael Cllayton's Scamland profile and tell me if any Christian forum owner in his or her right mind could endorse that POS and his scams. I am an agnostic but I hate to see good friends who believe in Christianity hurt by scammers like this man. Sorry "scratchy" I do not mean man, I really mean POS.

Who are the idiots that vote for somebody selling Christ's letters?

Scamlander Michael Clayton
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

About Me

Hi All
    I make my full time living working online from home in Melbourne Australia from affiliate programs. I am also developing a new Australian Horse Racing Site, please visit http://www.selectracing.com.auGet Free Business Funding See My Project At I Pledge also NEW Way To Promote My main money making programs are affiliate sites for Singles Dating Marriage Sites, Australian Tattslotto, Advertising Sites, Webmaster Tools and Networking Communities. I export top Australian wine to U.S. My main interest is 2012 and the future of our world. Have you read Christ's letters 2006/7? See my Australian Community Australian Business Contacts - Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts Google rexiedexie More about me at Introduction
    Michael... Clayton | AdlandPro Community

My main money making programs are affiliate sites for Singles Dating Marriage Sites, Australian Tattslotto, Advertising Sites, Webmaster Tools and Networking Communities. I export top Australian wine to U.S. My main interest is 2012 and the future of our world. Have you read Christ's letters 2006/7?

A real outstanding Australian native, wouldn't you say??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scamland has a NEW one - Zeek founders beware!

Missed zeek as a founder, not to worry - Join Bidexcel as Founder | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Smisha Marketing - Smita & Shailesh | AdlandPro Community

They don't even have a profile picture and continue to promote any and all scams.