Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

This might help others who find something to report to PayPal.

The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found at the following URL:

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?c...locale.x=en_GB
    To learn more about the Acceptable Use Policy, please refer to our Help Centre page here:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
    If you have any further questions, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at euaup@paypal.co.uk.

Post Thanks / Like

Examples of some of the the most crass Scamland stupidity have been posted on another another forum about Genius1000 See posts14-51 to view some of the inane drivel and the lack of organisation among administrators.

One of the best of the bunch over there is the announcement of things to come in Scamland by an long established member Myrna Ferguson. I quote "scratchy"

"Myrna Ferguson's Bio:

Being on Adlandpro has been one of my best experience for me. ALP has a lot of meaning for me, because of all the great people I have meet, and have become very close friends.

Gardening is very important to me. As many years as I have been gardening it is always amazing to me to see those wonderful plants come up through the earth and become a beet, beans, onion or whatever seed that was planted it is awesome. We need to take care of our Mother Earth and stop putting all the poisons into the soil. I know this is where a lot of our illness comes from, that is why I do my gardening naturally. Also the animals, what a delight they are.
    A group of us ladies are in a program called Earth Angels I hope you will visit the page here or AngelGifts

We are excited about our new venture in life.

Thank you,
    Myrna Ferguson "

Post Thanks / Like

Angel Gifts from Scamland The picture from Angel Gifts is virtually a copy of Jill Bachhman's failed NewageU forum. The Galactic Spirits and telepathic messangers have failed to deliver any transmissions to Jill over there so Jill's little echo Myrna pipes up in support.

Why is Myrna pimping cons like Paradox cash in her Scamlandpro signature files when she posts on the Mountain of Love?

Paradox Cash

Post Thanks / Like

Jack Sunshine could appear to be the owner of a bonafide business Sunshine Jewelwery unless you investigate further. He is one of the longest standing Scamlandpro members who has promoted his wares on at least one other failed ponzi board. (The Safelist.)

Jack was one of the biggest MPB grocery pimps and now he pimps almost every scam on Kathleen Van Beenkom and other scummy money making thread owners. The latest headline from Jack will have some people in stitches and others tearing their hair out.

I quote from Kathleen's thread

"A FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY AND EVERY ONE!

We are so sure of your success, we are going to GUARANTEE YOU $1000 A MONTH.
    "

Jack Sunshine.

Jack's profile shows that he has 130 ads running on Scamland. he seems to be the most prolific of the whole bang shoot.

Post Thanks / Like

It is interesting to see that somebody calling himself or herself Admin Adlandpro's Forums has just launched a new site. MORE SCAMS?

Admin Adlandpro's Forums
    todo el pais.

I can not help wondering if this is not the result of a discussion that was scheduled last night between the Adland Admin with the same picture and two different surnames and BoggyBoy. More details HERE

I wonder who this mysterious Adlandpro Administrator who has been a member since 2004 could be? I think that I have had a surfeit of Scamland today. Over to any of you to coment on the new site and the identity of their administrators, who do not write anthing about themselves in their profiles.

todo-el-pais
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 06-23-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    It is interesting to see that somebody calling himself or herself Admin Adlandpro's Forums has just launched a new site. MORE SCAMS?

Admin Adlandpro's Forums
    todo el pais.

I can not help wondering if this is not the result of a discussion that was scheduled last night between the Adland Admin with the same picture and two different surnames and BoggyBoy. More details HERE

I wonder who this mysterious Adlandpro Administrator who has been a member since 2004 could be? I think that I have had a surfeit of Scamland today. Over to any of you to coment on the new site and the identity of their administrators, who do not write anthing about themselves in their profiles.

todo-el-pais
    That has happened before, some fool joined and made themselves administrator - they will have to delete it. IMO Unless of course a Spanish person is taking over... Never know with that place and all that can happen it is just going to worse.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    That has happened before, some fool joined and made themselves administrator - they will have to delete it. IMO Unless of course a Spanish person is taking over... Never know with that place and all that can happen it is just going to worse.
    It is beginning to look as if BoggyBoy and henchemen know that they are doomed and that they more concerned about salvaging the best "mug's names" before their ship sinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Queen Scammer's thought for the day!!! Too bad she does not have one of her own to post!!

RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch

6/25/2012 9:05:02 PM

"TRY NOT TO BECOME A MAN OF SUCCESS, BUT RATHER TRY TO BECOME A MAN OF VALUE"...

Albert Einstein
    Of course if you follow these rules you can celebrate a 100th birthday.

It is at least a JOKE FOR A DAY!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Check out little Jimbo's forum for many possibilities.

13-Advertise Your Business Here In 2010 -2011-2012 and beyond. Advertise Free Here | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

P2P, you find your Jack Sunshine here!! We all know how long he has spread scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Don Evans is back pimping something called profitadz. What has happened to Genius1000 Don?

I remember seeing some sort of guarantee that he would bail out loosers in Genius100. Did anybody receive any money back?

I wonder how much he earned from Genius1000 and how many people he refunded.

Don Evans---Don's Cash Back Guarantee.-----Don's Inimitable Cacophony

Post Thanks / Like

Check out little Jimbo's forum for many possibilities.

13-Advertise Your Business Here In 2010 -2011-2012 and beyond. Advertise Free Here | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

P2P, you find your Jack Sunshine here!! We all know how long he has spread scam.
    Teledoctor service from Jimbo? I quote prize idiot Jim Allen III

"Tele-Medicine the wave of the future?
    If you have been around anytime you know this is coming. Along with education and many other things. All will be done online because it reduces costs and provides personal one on one care. No government handouts needed because its affordable now."

See for yourself how affordable your personal healthcare can be today! http://www.12path.com/affordable/healthcare/"

The same Jimbo who is still advertising free groceries. Who does he think he is going to fool?

He was some sort of ambulance driver wasn't he? That may mean he can bluff his way through people ringing to ask medical questions. VERY SUSPICIOUS.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 06-26-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Who said the days of snake oil salesmen targeting the sick were over ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Teledoctor service from Jimbo? I quote prize idiot Jim Allen III

"Tele-Medicine the wave of the future?
    If you have been around anytime you know this is coming. Along with education and many other things. All will be done online because it reduces costs and provides personal one on one care. No government handouts needed because its affordable now."

See for yourself how affordable your personal healthcare can be today! http://www.12path.com/affordable/healthcare/"

The same Jimbo who is still advertising free groceries. Who does he think he is going to fool?

He was some sort of ambulance driver wasn't he? That may mean he can bluff his way through people ringing to ask medical questions. VERY SUSPICIOUS.
    Not suspicious at all......outright bullshit - yes! There will never ever be true online healthcare. Nobody would be able to afford the malpractice insurance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Not suspicious at all......outright bullshit - yes! There will never ever be true online healthcare. Nobody would be able to afford the malpractice insurance.
    And, in the meantime, some shady pseudo MLM "refer-3-get-yours-free" fraudster has your personal details AND your medical records.

Talk about a recipe for disaster.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Now Jimbo would try to sell that for sure!!! Right now he just wants to sign up a bunch of fools to take their money and private information.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not sure what he earned a living at before getting on disability, have heard through Scamland grapevine wifey-pooh pays the bills. BHH!! But who cares, he is conning folks now, please buy your groceries from Jimbo, he takes your interest (money) to heart!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody remember the story of a young woman who was in the terminal throes of cancer and collecting donations to pay her hospital fees? I think it was about six months ago and she claimed that it had spread to all her major organs.

How much did she scam out of newbie Adlanders? She is still around.

Felicia Harris

Post Thanks / Like

I said that you would not find them in well policed cyberspace communities like RS but places like Adlandpro are the spawning grounds for that genre.

Fortunately Jimbo is a great salesmen for emerging Adland scams. An admin worth his or her salt would have booted him out long ago. He must pay them well for them to keep him there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And, in the meantime, some shady pseudo MLM "refer-3-get-yours-free" fraudster has your personal details AND your medical records.

Talk about a recipe for disaster.
    That's scary!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Does anybody remember the story of a young woman who was in the terminal throes of cancer and collecting donations to pay her hospital fees? I think it was about six months ago and she claimed that it had spread to all her major organs.

How much did she scam out of newbie Adlanders? She is still around.

Felicia Harris
    Wasn't that in one of good ole Maurice Bernier's Blogs??

You reckon she is around or someone else uses the account?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I said that you would not find them in well policed cyberspace communities like RS but places like Adlandpro are the spawning grounds for that genre.

Fortunately Jimbo is a great salesmen for emerging Adland scams. An admin worth his or her salt would have booted him out long ago. He must pay them well for them to keep him there.
    Right, no one here selling snake oil but Jimbo would sell it and advertise in Scamlandpro!! You are so right about that!! He has made trouble for Scamland for many years and they let him stay!! Shows you what kind of place it is, drive the good ones off and leave the scum.

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't that in one of good ole Maurice Bernier's Blogs??

You reckon she is around or someone else uses the account?
    I recon he is a far bigger fish in Scamland than Kathleen but she must have her uses as she has been there for a long, long time.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just going to shut the computer down and make my dinner, when I spotted THIS and made a screenshot in case it was deleted

All about the adult webcam business
    By Cams Canada.

6/26/2012 7:48:15 PM
    By Cams Canada.

Presented as a biz-opp by Kathleen Van Beenkom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I recon he is a far bigger fish in Scamland than Kathleen but she must have her uses as she has been there for a long, long time.
    Maurice is either feeling the heat or playing in a bigger field than Adland/ Scamlandpro now. Oh, Kathleen has her uses all right, screaming out all her ads for MLM, fraud, scams, pyramids, whatever - along with running the POTW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was just going to shut the computer down and make my dinner, when I spotted THIS and made a screenshot in case it was deleted

All about the adult webcam business
    By Cams Canada.

6/26/2012 7:48:15 PM
    By Cams Canada.

Presented as a biz-opp by Kathleen Van Beenkom.
    The forum was not found, or does not exist.

Someone got on that one real quick P2P!