Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Well there is this post where the Nazi-Joseph is posting about advertising-surf(dot)net yet he signs the post with "LT-Plan Admin".....

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Advertising-Surf - advertising-surf.net

Then there is this post where he is quoting updates....
    Look at the 2nd quote....We all read enough of his posts to know how he uses English which is a 2nd language for him....
    The words "I remember you that any member who add a framebreaking site" sure sounds like he wrote it....
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - LT-Plan - lt-plan.com
    This looks pretty convincing to me. I played a lot of autosurfs for a punt with relatively small change and I loved it. Playing the autosurf tipster reminded me of my teenage fantasy. I had dreamed of being a famous and beautiful horse racing tipster who wowed the British public by giving my horse racing tips on a new fangled media (TV). Pop stars and girlie fantasies of being a pop star had had not caught on in the way they have now. Being a horse racing tipster was my dream in the early 1950s.

I did not join or recommend LT-Plan. The presentation and sales spiel was poor and the owner came over as a rude and arrogant B. I was very impressed with autosurf(dot)net. I was late joining this one and when I did, I raged about it. It was the first autosurf which I had ever encountered that looked as if it could have been based on some sort of genuine business. I was very keen to learn more.

It was supposed to be a limited company registered in France with eight directors and one manager who was listed as admin. My French was not good enough to do any DD so I started asking questions about it in Canada, as I reasoned there must be enough bilingual people to do some serious research in Quebec. The English version of autosurfs(dot)net was a cut above anything I had ever seen in the autosurf world and shady characters like Jake The Snake were excluded from this find. I think that it may have even been a bespoke script worthy of a programmer who is elusive but well known now by present TG supporters.

When autosurf(dot)net folded I felt a real chill run up my spine. A limited company with eight directors could not disappear into oblivion. It was the first hint that I had ever had, that autosurfs were not just fun money games. I pressed everybody I knew for answers and discovered that my sponsor Troy Barton was the weakest link in the chain. Troy may have been used and he may know nothing more than I do but we have not heard the last of Troy Barton or any of the p2p mods involved in this. Sydney and Joseph worked together on at least one project.

My investigations into the disappearance of this so called registered French company sparked off a hate campaign against me. I still think Troy was a pawn but I do know two people who were involved in the cover up and I am prepared to speak to any investigative journalist who wishes to speak to me about this.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-17-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Judy,

I find it both amusing and amazing that someone with your experience and history continues to rattle off all these interesting tidbits of inside information about the "autosurf" industry as if any of it is or was ever "real"

I certainly hope that casual readers of the forum are astute enough to recognize that the only safe way to approach ANYTHING in the HYIP ponzi industry is that NOTHING is real.

NOTHING is as it seems.

At best, people are being fed half truths. Just enough "truth" is told so as to trick the average punter into believing it MIGHT be true.

Many years of observation have convinced me the only safe way to approach the HYIP ponzi and "autosurf" industries is to accept the fact NOTHING is the truth, the whole truth and, nothing but the truth.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Judy,
    I find it both amusing and amazing that someone with your experience and history continues to rattle off all these interesting tidbits of inside information about the "autosurf" industry as if any of it is or was ever "real"
    I am aware that there is or was nothing real about the autosurf industry busines .

I have tried to make it perfectly clear that I played money games when they started. I did not promote the idea that autosurf(dot)net was real. I tried to find out how to do DD on a French company that claimed it was real and registered in France without knowing enough of the language to find out for myself. People believed AdsurfDaily was real and they post here without getting bashed. I never promoted autosurf.net as real. It sounded different so I asked questions.

I am a real person who played autosurf games and there are others who used real names. We are not all invented personas.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-17-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Judy,

it continues to amaze me that you continue to defend your position WRT "autosurfs" when, in your own contradictory words
    "My investigations into the disappearance of this so called registered French company sparked off a hate campaign against me. I still think Troy was a pawn but I do know two people who were involved in the cover up and I am prepared to speak to any investigative journalist who wishes to speak to me about this"
    You STILL don't get "IT"

There IS no "cover up"

There is nothing to "cover up"

There's absolutely no need for anyone to "cover up" something which didn't exist in the first place.

Unless you have personally met the people whose names you keep throwing around AND seen their photo IDs, you have absolutely no idea whether or not any of them exist in the real world.

You have no idea who they are or where they are, other than what they've told you.

NOBODY does, unless they've been face to face, seen some form of identification and had it validated.

If you do present your information to an investigative journalist, be prepared to have him or her laugh in your face.

Post Thanks / Like

Judy,

it continues to amaze me that you continue to defend your position WRT "autosurfs" when, in your own contradictory words

You STILL don't get "IT"

There IS no "cover up"

There is nothing to "cover up"

There's absolutely no need for anyone to "cover up" something which didn't exist in the first place.

Unless you have personally met the people whose names you keep throwing around AND seen their photo IDs, you have absolutely no idea whether or not any of them exist in the real world.

You have no idea who they are or where they are, other than what they've told you.

NOBODY does, unless they've been face to face, seen some form of identification and had it validated.

If you do present your information to an investigative journalist, be prepared to have him or her laugh in your face.
    You suggested that I was using an invented persona which is fair enough but that was not the case. I am a real person who played autosurf games.

Post Thanks / Like

Judy,

You STILL don't get "IT"There IS no "cover up" There is nothing to "cover up"There's absolutely no need for anyone to "cover up" something which didn't exist in the first place.
    I do not get your point. There was a program called autosurfs(dot)net. They sent me some money for playing the game and I have evidence that such a program existed. Are you suggesting that other prograns like AdSurfDaily and MrsVip did not exist?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-17-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    You suggested that I was using an invented persona which is fair enough but that was not the case. I am a real person who played autosurf games.
    Therin lies the problem and that's the lesson I hope readers can learn.

You are the only "real" thing of which you can be certain.

Play HYIP and "autosurf" ponzi games if you must, it's your money and your time.

However, realize that NOTHING is real, it's ALL fantasy.

The forums aren't real, the "I got paid" posts aren't real, the names, histories, reputations and locations of the players aren't real, most of the payment processors are neither legal or "real"

In short, once you send your money you must accept IT'S GONE and there is NO WAY to recover it.

Unless and until people are prepared to accept the fact HYIPs and "autosurfs" are ALL scams, their money is at risk and they will continue to be "victims"

Post Thanks / Like

The forums aren't real, the "I got paid" posts aren't real, the names, histories, reputations and locations of the players aren't real, most of the payment processors are neither legal or "real" In short, once you send your money you must accept IT'S GONE and there is NO WAY to recover it.
    We seem to be in agreement at last. I played when I thought it was fun like betting on horses.

Post Thanks / Like

We seem to be in agreement at last. I played when I thought it was fun like betting on horses.
    Excellent,

now, if we can only get you to stop talking about all the people you've encountered and the stories they've told you as if they're real, we'll be getting somewhere.

There's no quicker way to get ripped off on the internet than to give one of these snakes the slightest evidence you believe ANYTHING they say.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent,

now, if we can only get you to stop talking about all the people you've encountered and the stories they've told you as if they're real, we'll be getting somewhere.

There's no quicker way to get ripped off on the internet than to give one of these snakes the slightest evidence you believe ANYTHING they say.
    I am not going to stop talking about people who do exist and have been identified as real. For example;I was sent a picture of the VLane team and I published that on my web site. http://path2prosperity.com/VL-Staff.jpg

Autosurf(dot)net was a surf company which was real and sent me money. My upline was a P2p mod (Troy Barton) and P2p mods existed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity
    Autosurf(dot)net was a surf company which was real and sent me money. My upline was a P2p mod (Troy Barton) and P2p mods existed.
    Oh well,

in that case you are going to continue to be pulled up every time you post one of your "stories" here on RealScam.com

Perhaps you can explain to us all how ANY "autosurf" can be "real"

The fact you received money doesn't, in any way, make "Autosurf.net" any less illegal and/or any more "real"

You obviously STILL cannot recognize and/or accept the fact that being "paid" DOES NOT mean a HYIP ponzi or "autosurf" is "real" AND you are STILL refusing to accept the fact you simply CANNOT guarantee the person behind the on screen identity is who they say they are.

"Troy Barton"
    could be a 14 year old pimple faced schoolboy posting from India for all you know, and you'd have no way of knowing for sure without court orders, legal investigative skills and powersand a whole sh***oad of moneyand time.That's how HYIP ponzi games work.What you ARE doing, though, is showing readers of RealScam.com how easy it is for those intent on stealing peoples' money to fool even those who consider themselves careful in their internet dealings.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh well,
    Perhaps you can explain to us all how ANY "autosurf" can be "real"

The fact you received money doesn't, in any way, make "Autosurf.net" any less illegal and/or any more "real"

You obviously STILL cannot recognize and/or accept the fact that being "paid" DOES NOT mean a HYIP ponzi or "autosurf" is "real" AND you are STILL refusing to accept the fact you simply CANNOT guarantee the person behind the on screen identity is who they say they are.

"Troy Barton"
    could be a 14 year old pimple faced schoolboy posting from India for all you know, and you'd have no way of knowing for sure without court orders, legal investigative skills and powersand a whole sh***oad of moneyand time.That's how HYIP ponzi games work.What you ARE doing, though, is showing readers of RealScam.com how easy it is for those intent on stealing peoples' money to fool even those who consider themselves careful in their internet dealings.
    I genuinely do not understand what you are driving at. I am not recommending autosufs. VLane was a real con and so was autosurf(dot)net.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not trying to saying the program was legal. I said that it existed and that it was a real con.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not "driving at" anything.

You said in post # 235 above:

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity
    I am not going to stop talking about people who do exist and have been identified as real. For example;I was sent a picture of the VLane team and I published that on my web site. http://path2prosperity.com/VL-Staff.jpg

You were sent a picture which showed a group of people that SOMEONE said was the VLane team.

You weren't there
    You don't know for sure.

Even if it WAS a real picture of real people, so what ???

They exist. End of story.

Does that mean because they exist, then what they say they do is real ???

If you actually met someone called "Troy Barton" does that mean he does what he says he does ???

If the VLane team and Troy Barton were members of al-Quadea, would you expect them to 'fess up they are terrorists in disguise and really only interested in raising money so they could blow **** up and kill people ???

Wake up, Judy, wake up.

IT'S ALL FAKE !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Her ya go,

wanna know exactly what the real HYIP ponzi "playas" think of anyone silly enough to believe any of it ???

How's this for contempt for fellow HYIP ponzi players from a 3000 post Talkgold veteran:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You were sent a picture which showed a group of people that SOMEONE said was the VLane team.

You weren't there
    You don't know for sure.

Even if it WAS a real picture of real people, so what ???

They exist. End of story.

Does that mean because they exist, then what they say they do is real ???

If you actually met someone called "Troy Barton" does that mean he does what he says he does ???

If the VLane team and Troy Barton were members of al-Quadea, would you expect them to 'fess up they are terrorists in disguise and really only interested in raising money so they could blow **** up and kill people ???

Wake up, Judy, wake up.

IT'S ALL FAKE !!!
    Absolutely true, littleroundman. Remember, Judy, that I have a PACER membership and an alarming habit of accessing court records and other public records. I have watched lots of videos and seen pictures, read ads, and even read court papers that appeared "real" and seemed very convincing. Soon one learns that these con men would sell out and sell to their own mothers. Everything that comes out of their mouths or typing fingers amounts to exaggeration, gross exaggeration and mostly outright lies.

For those cons in MLM and cash gifting that were dunb enough to use their real names and images online there was a heavy price. It was sometimes quite easy to challenge them on claims they made and totally discredit them. Broker Jones, for one example learned his lesson. The shady characters still involved with him mentioned going deep undeground the last time I haunted his Oceanside forum. Notice the apparent silence from that camp. But, who is to say they aren't cooking up a new scheme and using new aliases as I type right back in another forex scam.

It is all a version of the "lipstick on a pig" theory in practice. If I had a nickel for every time some con claimed they were doing God's work and that their company was bringing faith into the marketplace I would be a freakin' billionaire.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

You see, Judy, the words "senior member" appear under your name in each post you make on RealScam.com.

The members of RealScam simply CANNOT allow a single reader of the forum to be left with the impression that playing HYIP ponzi and "autosurf" games is, in any way acceptable.

Like it or not, playing "autosurfs" is, was, and always has been, both illegal AND immoral.

It is more from good luck than good judgement HYIP ponzi players are not caught and prosecuted, PARTICULARLY when they are easily identified and located, as you have made yourself.

The fact few people hear about it, does NOT mean it doesn't happen.

Just ask the women involved in the "Friends Helping Friends" and "Women Helping Women" cash gifting groups if they ever expected to be caught and prosecuted.

IM(very)HO, NO ONE who reads RealScam.com should be left in ANY doubt that HYIP ponzi and "autosurf" games AND the people who promote, support and participate in them are engaging in criminal behaviour.

No "ifs" or "buts" about it.

No "but I know XXXXX is/was genuine" and no "XXXX is/was a real company with honourable intentions" or 'poor li'l XXXXXX she was only trying to make a few cents to support her desperately ill grandmothers' little puppy"

They're ALL criminal and they're ALL wrong.

What's more, the people who play them have NO idea where the money is going and what it's being used for.

Think about THAT next time someone brings up the question of how terrorist and criminal groups source the money to wreak havoc on society.

How many of the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually punting on "autosurfs" ends up being spent on guns and bombs ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Absolutely true, littleroundman. Remember, Judy, that I have a PACER membership and an alarming habit of accessing court records and other public records. I have watched lots of videos and seen pictures, read ads, and even read court papers that appeared "real" and seemed very convincing. Soon one learns that these con men would sell out and sell to their own mothers. Everything that comes out of their mouths or typing fingers amounts to exaggeration, gross exaggeration and mostly outright lies.

For those cons in MLM and cash gifting that were dunb enough to use their real names and images online there was a heavy price. It was sometimes quite easy to challenge them on claims they made and totally discredit them. Broker Jones, for one example learned his lesson. The shady characters still involved with him mentioned going deep undeground the last time I haunted his Oceanside forum. Notice the apparent silence from that camp. But, who is to say they aren't cooking up a new scheme and using new aliases as I type right back in another forex scam.

It is all a version of the "lipstick on a pig" theory in practice. If I had a nickel for every time some con claimed they were doing God's work and that their company was bringing faith into the marketplace I would be a freakin' billionaire.

Soapboxmom
    Not everybody who joined autosurfs or shady MLMs were con artists SBM. I was not a MrsVip member. I warned people not to join. Somebody who was, sent me a picture of the main bunch of the crooks involved.

This thread was discussing TG mod Joseph and the fact that several members here believe that he is reputed to have run LT-plan. Joseph promoted autosurf.net. I can not testify that LT-Plan was a real program but I can state that autosurf(dot)was real scam because I had a punt on that one.

I have not stated that this was a real business. I have stated that it was a real con. Some people who posted to this thread do want to know if Joseph was involved in autosurfs like LT-Plan or autosurf(dot)net.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-18-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

You were sent a picture which showed a group of people that SOMEONE said was the VLane team. Does that mean because they exist, then what they say they do is real ???

IT'S ALL FAKE !!!
    No I said they were a group of con artists not investment consultants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not everybody who joined autosurfs or shady MLMs were con artists SBM. I was not a MrsVip member. I warned people not to join. Somebody who was, sent me a picture of the main bunch of the crooks involved.

This thread was discussing TG mod Joseph and the fact that several members here believe that he is reputed to have run LT-plan. Joseph promoted autosurf.net. I can not testify that LT-Plan was a real program but I can state that autosurf(dot)was real scam because I had a punt on that one.

I have not stated that this was a real business. I have stated that it was a real con. Some people who posted to this thread do want to know if Joseph was involved in autosurfs like LT-Plan or autosurf(dot)net.
    I was referring to the founders and top promoters. I think most who join MLM, cash gifting and HYIP etc. are victims. They are trusting, honest and / or desperate people who mistakenly believe that what they have been exposed to on the internet was real when in fact it was all the well planned out work of a seasoned con.

All the talk of God is blessing here, it is a long term deal with integrity, it is a vehicle to give the masses financial and time freedom....... The cons use it over and over ad nauseum. Law enforcement in the U.S. is way underfunded and understaffed, so it is buyer beware. And even if you ever get a real name and face put together, one will find that the reality is nothing like the image and illusion the top promoter has created. I have thousands of pages of court documents amassed over the years that clearly demonstrate that. I look forward to posting more as it is appropriate.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Taking bets now on my demise. Dates please and lets see the money.

OKosh is of fame imo and a huge thorn in the TG mentality. He stung them hard.

Great job Mate.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Not at all but it is his real name....I met Troy even b4 I found TG....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Taking bets now on my demise. Dates please and lets see the money.

OKosh is of fame imo and a huge thorn in the TG mentality. He stung them hard.

Great job Mate.
    And I'll sting them again....Sooner then you think.....

There is still the small matter that I mentioned in post #111 in this thread.....Details to be posted real sooooon.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Not at all but it is his real name....I met Troy even b4 I found TG....
    If you are right (as you usually are), that the owner of TG and MMG are one and the same, it makes sense of my information that Mutt has a new owner helper with MCFs. The owner of these three boards has reassembled the Smirnow mods to work for him. Mutt, Sydney (who is MGMs ISPY), Jessi (TG's Mystical), Troy Barton and another who ran one of the hyip monitors. ( begins with R I think), Troy also ran a hyip monitor.

It also ties in with the hate/smear campaign against me. I became a very active naysayer on ASA, TG and WLD because I had to put my own plans for Path2prosperity on ice for nearly four years and defend myself against the accusations that I was part of the failed Smirnow Pathway2prosperity scam. These mods know that I was a thorn in the flesh to Smirnow and that I knew each one of them well enough to send them proverbial thunderbolts from the safe sanctuary of my own (not widely published) domain.

Troy Barton was the weakest link in the chain and he was almost annihilated when The Safelist was attacked and forced to close. Joseph has replaced Troy as the weakest link. I do not think that Troy knew much about autosurf(dot)net but Joseph is clearly one of the independent "bright sparks" LOL, that guided the P2p mods in the absence of the Nickers master..

Is Joseph the new “cookie” or chris007?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-19-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are right (as you usually are), that the owner of TG and MMG are one and the same,
    This has never been disputed by anyone to my knowledge.....
    Sure it was kept quiet that both MMG and TG are now owned by Brian but even they themselves never denied it....

Is Joseph the new “cookie” or chris007?
    Not even close IMO....