Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 470
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

  1. #301
    calebjor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33

    Post Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I get it,

    you're really Ashton Kucher and we've all just been punked.

    What a hoot !!

    A scammer just got caught trying to scam other scammers and he's all over the internet trying to justify what he's done.

    Give it up, Ashto......err........child....err......Caleb.

    You've been busted trying to influence the outcome of what was already fake to your own advantage.

    Suck it up, cupcake.

    There's nothing you can do or say to alter the facts.

    "Caleb" was trying to rip off those who ripoff others, tried to rationalize what he had done, got caught and is too immature and/or dishonest to bow out gracefully.
    Hi Littleroundman,

    I have never scammed anyone and don't have the intention to scam anyone. I'm wondering why people are so biased and closed minded.

    I'm just a normal member who have paid to join the "Normal Level" plan on June 17th, 2010 in their company.

    Caleb

  2. #302
    wserra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    143

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    I'm an Ex-Folder Moderator from Talkgold Forum.
    Kinda like, "I'm Bernie Madoff, Jr". Or "I'm an assistant branch manager with Fly-By-Night Savings and Loan". Not something to be proud of.

    I think maybe freedom of speech no longer exists at Talkgold Forum.
    "Maybe"? If there was any kind of free exchange there, the various posters over the years who tried to inform visitors that all of the "programs" they push are obvious, clumsy ponzis wouldn't have been banned.

    I think SMICAP company is a legitimate and reliable company.
    Then you're one of two things: an idiot or a scammer. There are no other options.

    SMICAP's own site tells you almost nothing - but that's enough to raise all sorts of red flags. You say the thing's been in existence for three years; for how long has the "Know More" page been "Coming Soon"? Still, this page shows the type of thing they do - play "egames" with "virtual shares".

    Someone who appears to be one of their main shills gives more information. First, s/he assures the reader that "This is NOT a Ponzi, MLM, pyramid, get-rich-quick scheme, nor scam, nor gambling"; such assurances are a fairly reliable sign that the subject is in fact all of those. The writer goes on to explain what you do: play "the online website games (virtual shares / eShares / sToken / tokens)". S/He claims returns of over 200% annually. Those of us who've been around a while will recognize this.

    Here in the US, a decade or so ago some scammers tried to do the same thing - they called it "Stock Generation". The SEC shut it down as a fake securities-based ponzi scheme, approved by the First Circuit Court of Appeals. The Court's description:
    an opportunity to purchase shares in eleven different "virtual companies" listed on the website's "virtual stock exchange." SG arbitrarily set the purchase and sale prices of each of these imaginary companies in biweekly "rounds," and guaranteed that investors could buy or sell any quantity of shares at posted prices. SG placed no upper limit on the amount of funds that an investor could squirrel away in its virtual offerings.
    ...
    SG ... boasted that investing in those shares was a "game without any risk." To this end, its website announced that the privileged company's shares would unfailingly appreciate, boldly proclaiming that "[t]he share price of [the privileged company] is supported by the owners of SG, this is why its value constantly rises; on average at a rate of 10% monthly (this is approximately 215% annually)."
    SMICAP can't even invent its own fictionalized return.

    After concluding that this BS was an investment contract rather than just a "game", the First Circuit goes on to find that "the arrangement described in the SEC's complaint fairly can be characterized as either a Ponzi or pyramid scheme":
    As long as [the company that issued the "virtual shares"] continued to receive net capital infusions, existing shareholders could dip into the well of funds to draw out their profits or collect their commissions. But all of them shared the risk that new participants would not emerge, cash flow would dry up, and the underlying pool would empty.
    Conclusion: ponzi. U.S. operations shut down, U.S. assets seized.

    Quote Originally Posted by calebjor
    But I was convinced that SMICAP company is a legitimate and reliable company
    And you would be either wrong or lying. Since I don't know you, I can't say which.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

  3. #303
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,158

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    I'm wondering why people are so biased and closed minded.

    Caleb
    Oh, I dunno,

    take your pick:

    Experience,

    common sense,

    integrity,

    morals.

    So, young Caleb,

    pray tell,

    are you saying you DIDN'T use your mod powers to alter and/or edit posts ???

    Are you claiming you DIDN'T ignore your fellow mods advice ???

    I gotta tell ya,

    when even the staff of the most notorious den of thieves on the 'net call you a "pathetic excuse for a human being" and are forced to warn victims a thread is being tampered with by one of their fellow mods, it's highly unlikely you'll be receiving any nominations for the "Net Citizen of the Year" awards any time soon.

    Take my advice and go out and get yourself a new nick,

    take a few months to reassess your options,

    then go and join the "alt.26.knitting.scarves" newsgroup on Usenet.



    Good Lord, child,

    how low do you have to be to be sacked from Talkgold, of all places, for being too dishonest,



    how sad is that ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  4. #304
    calebjor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33

    Post Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh, I dunno,

    take your pick:

    Experience,

    common sense,

    integrity,

    morals.

    So, young Caleb,

    pray tell,

    are you saying you DIDN'T use your mod powers to alter and/or edit posts ???

    Are you claiming you DIDN'T ignore your fellow mods advice ???

    I gotta tell ya,

    when even the staff of the most notorious den of thieves on the 'net call you a "pathetic excuse for a human being" and are forced to warn victims a thread is being tampered with by one of their fellow mods, it's highly unlikely you'll be receiving any nominations for the "Net Citizen of the Year" awards any time soon.

    Take my advice and go out and get yourself a new nick,

    take a few months to reassess your options,

    then go and join the "alt.26.knitting.scarves" newsgroup on Usenet.



    Good Lord, child,

    how low do you have to be to be sacked from Talkgold, of all places, for being too dishonest,



    how sad is that ???
    Hi Littleroundman,

    Thank you for your post and your advices. It is greatly appreciated.

    I would like to refer to your previous questions.

    1) Oh, I dunno,

    take your pick:

    PHP Code:
    Experience
    I think I have very little working experience in Moderation work and a novice in Moderation work.

    PHP Code:
    common sense
    I think I have some common sense.

    PHP Code:
    integrity
    I think I have integrity but I think I am reckless and a little bit stubborn when doing Moderation work. I wanted to learn different things in Moderation work. This is a fact of what I think about myself.

    PHP Code:
    morals
    I have started out with good intentions and I think I'm not only responsible to do the Moderation work but also to be like a Customer Support at Talkgold Forum to help other members at Talkgold Forum when I was a Folder Moderator.

    I wanted to be fair and respect other members at Talkgold Forum.

    So, young Caleb,

    pray tell,

    PHP Code:
    are you saying you DIDN'T use your mod powers to alter and/or edit posts ??? 
    A Super Moderator have previously came across a post that I have edited for personal attacks. I was told not to only give a warning to the member and leave the personal attack post intact. I have listened to the Super Moderator's advice and did not edit the personal attack post(s) anymore. If I could remember correctly this was the first time I have been told not to edit a post.

    A Super Moderator have noticed me that I was editing out the bad words and referral links. I have been contacted and told by a Super Moderator in private not to edit out the bad words and referral links at Talkgold Forum. I have listened to the Super Moderator's advice and did not edit the bad words and referral links anymore.

    I have understood the instructions that was given by a Super Moderator and promised that I will refrain from editing other members' post from now on May 8th, 2011. If I could remember correctly this was the second time I have been told not to edit a post.

    A Super Moderator have noticed me that I was editing out some words from my posts and other member's post(s). If I could remember correctly I have edited one or two posts from another member at Talkgold Forum. I have been contacted and told by a Super Moderator in private not to edit posts but I have ignored the advice and will bring this to one of the Administrator's attention at Talkgold Forum. A Super Moderator have asked me what is the editing of posts about. I have replied accordingly that "I think it was directly related to the announcements released via SMI virtual office only. It is rather confidential. But I'm just trying to protect SMICAP company. I would appreciate your understanding." If I could remember correctly this was the third time I have been told not to edit a post.

    Then later I have decided to turn myself in and created a thread in the Folder Moderator Corner with a title called "About My Fault for Editing Posts". Below was my further explanation for what I did and why I have edited the posts.

    I have signed up at Yeo CH's website for an account at SMICAP company's website on June 17th, 2010. I have joined the "Normal Level" plan on June 17th, 2010. I have actually paid my money to join the "Normal Level" plan on June 17th, 2010. Therefore I am actually involved.

    I have been copying the Company Announcements from the SMICAP virtual office and posting Company Announcements at "Your Money, Patience & Trust Get Paid Handsomely Here" Thread at Talkgold Forum since December 2010.

    I have copied the Company Announcement dated on Monday, 23 May 2011 from the SMICAP virtual office and posted the Company Announcement at "Your Money, Patience & Trust Get Paid Handsomely Here" Thread at Talkgold Forum on May 23rd, 2011 which was on the same day.

    Then later another member called "Shawnlim88" have posted to ask two questions below in "Your Money, Patience & Trust Get Paid Handsomely Here" Thread.

    PHP Code:
    Originally Posted by shawnlim88
    Dear Yeo
    Caleb,

    what is the meaning of VIP accounts?
    does VIP acct refer to 5000 account?

    thanks for sharing
    shawnlim88 
    I have contacted Yeo CH and asked him the below questions on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 11:42 PM which was related to Shawnlim88's questions and also the questions that I don't know the answer to.

    PHP Code:
    Dear Yeo CH,

    I would like to ask two more questions.

    1I would like to know what is "VIP account"?

    2I would like to know what level is "VIP account"?

    Your early reply will be greatly appreciated.

    Best Regards,
    Caleb 
    On the next day on Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:34 AM I have received an e-mail reply from Yeo CH below.

    PHP Code:
    Hi,

    I presume you came across the 'VIP' from the company's announcement at your Node. It doesn't concern us because both you an I are not VIP administrators people who could buy pincode directly from the company.

    And, 
    please do not post this particular company's announcement at Talkgold.


    Best Regards
    Yeo CH 
    After I have received his reply to my e-mail then I copied Shawnlim88's questions and wrapped [Quote] tags around the selected text in this case would be his questions. After I have done this i have decided to to contact Shawnlim88 in Private to answer his questions.

    After answering his questions I have told him that Yeo CH have told me not to post that particular Company's Announcement at Talkgold Forum. Then I said to Shawnlim88 that I have decided to remove the Company Announcements and also his post. I think maybe because of confidential reasons. Also I have immediately said sorry and apologize to Shawnlim88 for any inconvenience caused to him.

    Later he replied to my Private Message. I have saved the screenshot conversations with Shawnlim88 into Microsoft Word Document in the past as evidence.

    PHP Code:
    hi Caleb,

    no worriesmust thank you for editing my post.

    i didn't read my pm until now. i try to edit my new post on VIP but can't find the edit postcan you kindly remove or edit my postpls?

    thanks
    shawnlim88 
    I think some of the words was directly related to the Company Announcements released SMI virtual office only. Therefore I think it is rather confidential. So I have edited Shawnlim88's post and also soft deleted his post at that time.

    In addition, I have read the Company Announcement dated on March 23rd, 2011. The message in the Company Announcement stated below:

    PHP Code:
    2. There has been reported rumors/speculation via QQ instant messaging systemPlease be remind that all announcements will be released VIA SMI virtual office only
    After I have read the above Company Announcement I have decided to remove all the Company Announcements that I have previously posted in the "Your Money, Patience & Trust Get Paid Handsomely Here" Thread at Talkgold Forum. Then this month in June I have came back to "Your Money, Patience & Trust Get Paid Handsomely Here" Thread and find all my posts with Company Announcements that I have previously soft deleted from this thread. I have restored my posts and deleted all the Company Announcements in each of my own posts. I did this and all the above to protect SMICAP company's confidential Company Announcements and also to prevent another member and also myself from maybe violating SMICAP company's rule(s). I was worried that I may be violating the SMICAP company rule(s) is because of a message in the Company Announcement and also Yeo CH have told me not to post that particular Company's Announcement at Talkgold Forum. Therefore I have restored my posts and deleted all the Company Announcements in each of my own posts. In addition, I have also edited the word "VIP" and also the name in which I think maybe if the name of a staff from SMICAP company.

    I think I should have contact SMICAP company's staff and ask for their permission first if I'm allowed to copy the Company Announcements from the SMICAP virtual office and post the Announcements at Talkgold Forum.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeo CH have previously sent me 4 e-mails asking me to help him to remove his post at "Does anyone has experience with investment house Atlantic International Partnership" thread at Talkgold Forum. I have previously replied to him twice by e-mail that we do not remove posts. I have e-mails for evidence.

    I think I was under high pressure to help Yeo CH to remove his post at "Does anyone has experience with investment house Atlantic International Partnership" thread (Does anyone has experience with investment house Atlantic International Partnership - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum).

    The other party the offended party felt that Yeo CH's post has cast a bad opinion on AIP, unjustly. He told me that there are those threatening him over a post which related his bad experience 4 years ago. So at that time I felt under high pressure to help them to solve this problem. It was a tough decision. I'm just a middleman in this case. I thought to myself the situation between Yeo CH and Internet Reputation Manager may get even worse if I don't help Yeo CH to soft delete remove his post.

    PHP Code:
    Are you claiming you DIDN'T ignore your fellow mods advice ??? 
    I think I have let the worries, the consequences of not helping other member(s), easily get influenced, easily comply to other members request, and also afraid that I maybe sued by the company(s). I also think that if I don't help my friends and or even other members then maybe they will not help me in the near future if I needed their help.

    Therefore I think the above factors made me did what I did when I was a Moderator at Talkgold Forum.

    I think I have to respect different parties and trying to find a balance point between those parties.

    Best Regards,
    Caleb

  5. #305
    calebjor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    Kinda like, "I'm Bernie Madoff, Jr". Or "I'm an assistant branch manager with Fly-By-Night Savings and Loan". Not something to be proud of.



    "Maybe"? If there was any kind of free exchange there, the various posters over the years who tried to inform visitors that all of the "programs" they push are obvious, clumsy ponzis wouldn't have been banned.



    Then you're one of two things: an idiot or a scammer. There are no other options.

    SMICAP's own site tells you almost nothing - but that's enough to raise all sorts of red flags. You say the thing's been in existence for three years; for how long has the "Know More" page been "Coming Soon"? Still, this page shows the type of thing they do - play "egames" with "virtual shares".

    Someone who appears to be one of their main shills gives more information. First, s/he assures the reader that "This is NOT a Ponzi, MLM, pyramid, get-rich-quick scheme, nor scam, nor gambling"; such assurances are a fairly reliable sign that the subject is in fact all of those. The writer goes on to explain what you do: play "the online website games (virtual shares / eShares / sToken / tokens)". S/He claims returns of over 200% annually. Those of us who've been around a while will recognize this.

    Here in the US, a decade or so ago some scammers tried to do the same thing - they called it "Stock Generation". The SEC shut it down as a fake securities-based ponzi scheme, approved by the First Circuit Court of Appeals. The Court's description:SMICAP can't even invent its own fictionalized return.

    After concluding that this BS was an investment contract rather than just a "game", the First Circuit goes on to find that "the arrangement described in the SEC's complaint fairly can be characterized as either a Ponzi or pyramid scheme":Conclusion: ponzi. U.S. operations shut down, U.S. assets seized.



    And you would be either wrong or lying. Since I don't know you, I can't say which.
    Hi Wserra,

    Recently I have been discussing with another friend from Talkgold Forum about SMICAP company. I have actually decided to stay far away from SMICAP company and also tell my friends and those who were interested in the Participation Levels at SMICAP company's website to stay away from SMICAP company.

    I have also sent an e-mail to Yeo CH to request him to remove the website from his Signature. Now I think that SMICAP company operates similar to Stock Generation. In addition, I think there are other claims from Yeo CH that may not be verified and prove to be real. I think I have been brainwashed and blindly believing what Yeo CH claims and says about SMICAP company and the sToken system before over the past year.

    Caleb

  6. #306
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,158

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    So, young "Caleb"

    You've learned some very important lessons, I hope.

    *You have no "friends" in the world of HYIP ponzi shills.

    * A HYIP ponzi pimp will chew you up and spit you out to make a buck.

    * "Yeo CH" and "shawnlim" saw you as a fish with its' mouth wide open asking to be caught.
    I'll bet they're sitting back and laughing at how easy it was to use you

    In case you, or anyone else is interested, you were a victim of:



    hosted by:



    HINT: The authorities in Singapore look upon 'net fraud as a serious business.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. #307
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,158

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Damn,

    how stupid am I ??

    Just realized that the fraudster who took advantage of silly young "calebjor" and wrecked his reputation,Mr Yeo CH is, in fact, the same low life serial HYIP ponzi pimp and scumbag who posts at Scam.com as YEOCH

    Don't feel too bad, calebjor, your reputation is shot, your money is gone and you can never show yourself again around the HYIP industry, but at least now you know you were suckered in by a professional fraudster and not just some low life off the street.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  8. #308
    calebjor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Damn,

    how stupid am I ??

    Just realized that the fraudster who took advantage of silly young "calebjor" and wrecked his reputation,Mr Yeo CH is, in fact, the same low life serial HYIP ponzi pimp and scumbag who posts at Scam.com as YEOCH

    Don't feel too bad, calebjor, your reputation is shot, your money is gone and you can never show yourself again around the HYIP industry, but at least now you know you were suckered in by a professional fraudster and not just some low life off the street.
    Hi Littleroundman,

    Thank you for your post and comments.

    May I ask one question.

    1) I would like to know how do I due diligence properly? I think my way of doing diligence was mainly based on reading what other members have to say and if many people say the company is good and positive in Forum(s) then I will believe in what the others say.

    2) I would like to know who could I trust on the internet besides myself?

    3) I would like to know how could I find out if a member or person is a fraudster?

    I would appreciate your comments and advices.

    Caleb

  9. #309
    wserra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    143

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    A HYIP ponzi pimp will chew you up and spit you out to make a buck.
    I have only a single point to add to what LRM writes: All HYIP admins are ponzi pimps, because all HYIPs are ponzis.

    Every single one.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

  10. #310
    shawnlim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    hi all,
    i was baned at TG.

    so here i am

    shawnlim

  11. #311
    shawnlim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Dear wserra,

    Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    I have only a single point to add to what LRM writes: All HYIP admins are ponzi pimps, because all HYIPs are ponzis.

    Every single one.
    why don't you try smicap with US$200. and hold it for 2 years.
    it will change your mind.

    shawnlim

  12. #312
    Soapboxmom's Avatar
    Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,964
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnlim View Post
    Dear littleroundman,



    why do you so sure that calebjor's money is gone?
    shawnlim
    We admins here have crystal balls and time travel broomsticks, don't you know. Mine sure work swell!

    Soapboxmom

  13. #313
    wserra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    143

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnlim View Post
    why don't you try smicap with US$200. and hold it for 2 years.
    Because, if I use that $200 one cold winter day to start a fire, at least I'll get some heat out of it.

    I was going to make another suggestion: why don't you give me the $200, and I'll "try smicap", agreeing to give what may be left of it back to you after two years. But that won't work - you guys cook the books so badly that it would be easy enough to see to it that I made money, while 95% of everyone else lost. After all, even Madoff had to let some marks win sometime.

    No, maybe what I'll do is, at random times over the next few months, "try smicap" with different amounts of money in different names, different addresses, different emails. We'll see how much "we" make, and how it goes when (at different times, of course) "we" try to pull "our" money out.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

  14. #314
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,158

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnlim View Post
    Dear wserra,
    why don't you try smicap with US$200. and hold it for 2 years.
    it will change your mind.

    shawnlim

    So,

    a guy you've never seen before walks up to you in the street.

    He says "give me $200 and I promise I'll invest it for you @1 squillion % per year"

    He also tells you to make things easier, he won't actually give you any money, but he'll convert your dollars into fibrollated sigglestats and send you an email every now and then telling you how many fibrollated sigglestats you have in your account

    Then 5 more guys you've never heard of walk up and tell you they've made lots of money by investing with the first guy.

    In fact, one of them tells you he has an account balance of 42 trillion fibrollated sigglestats,

    One of the other guys tells you the first guy has a history of fraudulent investment advice. "In fact" he says, "in seven years, every single one of his recommendations turned out to be a fraud"

    Every one of the 5 guys then tells you they have never seen a fibrollated sigglestat and none of them know of a single place which accepts fibrollated sigglestats as currency.

    Nor have they ever met the first guy before today, but they all say you should trust him because he says he's trustworthy.

    So, you pull $200 in cash out of your back pocket, because he won't accept a cheque, hand it over and walk away, knowing you're gonna be rich in 2 years.


    R--I--G--H--T.


    I can hardly wait.

    I'll be right back after I race outside and make sure the Easter Bunny is doing a good job of feeding my Unicorn.


    I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

    Foolish child.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  15. #315
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,158

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by calebjor
    I would like to know how do I due diligence properly? I think my way of doing diligence was mainly based on reading what other members have to say and if many people say the company is good and positive in Forum(s) then I will believe in what the others say
    Your first problem is that your definition of "due diligence" is exactly what ponzi promoters and other fraudsters want you to think it is.Here's what Investopedia says on the subject:



    What Does Due Diligence - DD Mean?
    1. An investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale.

    2. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.

    Investopedia explains Due Diligence - DD
    1. Offers to purchase an asset are usually dependent on the results of due diligence analysis. This includes reviewing all financial records plus anything else deemed material to the sale. Sellers could also perform a due diligence analysis on the buyer. Items that may be considered are the buyer's ability to purchase, as well as other items that would affect the purchased entity or the seller after the sale has been completed.

    2. Due diligence is a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either party involved in a transaction.
    Where in that explanation does it say "due diligence consists of asking strangers what they think about something"

    IF you want to play HYIP ponzi games and you don't care about whether you lose your money, due diligence is not necessary.

    HYIP ponzis are ALL fantasy games.

    They're no more "real" than Eve or World of Warcraft.

    NOTHING is what it seems

    Anyone who tells you they have a secret or a scheme is lying to you.

    There is not one single, solitary "real" business opportunity on Talkgold or MMG or any of the usual suspect forums.

    If you understand that and STILL want to play HYIP ponzi games, good luck to you.

    It's your money to do with as you wish.

    However, if you think ANYTHING to do with HYIP ponzis is "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" and that any amount of what you call "due diligence" is going to make one tiny bit of difference, you're in for nothing but heartbreak and an empty wallet.

    The whole point of a HYIP ponzi "game" is that it's every man/woman for themselves.

    How much money anyone makes depends entirely on his/her ability to keep the fantasy going.

    If ANYONE down the line tells the "truth" the game will collapse.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  16. #316
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So,

    a guy you've never seen before walks up to you in the street.

    He says "give me $200 and I promise I'll invest it for you @1 squillion % per year"

    He also tells you to make things easier, he won't actually give you any money, but he'll convert your dollars into fibrollated sigglestats and send you an email every now and then telling you how many fibrollated sigglestats you have in your account

    Then 5 more guys you've never heard of walk up and tell you they've made lots of money by investing with the first guy.

    In fact, one of them tells you he has an account balance of 42 trillion fibrollated sigglestats,

    One of the other guys tells you the first guy has a history of fraudulent investment advice. "In fact" he says, "in seven years, every single one of his recommendations turned out to be a fraud"

    Every one of the 5 guys then tells you they have never seen a fibrollated sigglestat and none of them know of a single place which accepts fibrollated sigglestats as currency.

    Nor have they ever met the first guy before today, but they all say you should trust him because he says he's trustworthy.

    So, you pull $200 in cash out of your back pocket, because he won't accept a cheque, hand it over and walk away, knowing you're gonna be rich in 2 years.


    R--I--G--H--T.


    I can hardly wait.

    I'll be right back after I race outside and make sure the Easter Bunny is doing a good job of feeding my Unicorn.


    I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

    Foolish child.
    Excellent post and very, very, true.

  17. #317
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    A Super Moderator
    G'day Caleb......Loooooooong time no see
    How's the scamming business treating you these days??.....

    Instead of posting "a super-scum said this" or "a super-scum said that" please tell us which super-scum you talking about....Just tell us if it was TwitTack, NAN, Ghs, Forum-Nazi-Joseph or whoever....

    My guess is that in this case you talking about the Nazi-Joseph....(??)......

    Anyhow....Welcome to Real-Scam
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  18. #318
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    [QUOTE=okosh;9423
    Instead of posting "a super-scum said this" or "a super-scum said that" please tell us which super-scum you talking about....Just tell us if it was TwitTack, NAN, Ghs, Forum-Nazi-Joseph or whoever....

    My guess is that in this case you talking about the Nazi-Joseph....(??)......

    :[/QUOTE]

    Well, I see the nazi is lying again! He was typing.

  19. #319
    calebjor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    G'day Caleb......Loooooooong time no see
    How's the scamming business treating you these days??.....

    Instead of posting "a super-scum said this" or "a super-scum said that" please tell us which super-scum you talking about....Just tell us if it was TwitTack, NAN, Ghs, Forum-Nazi-Joseph or whoever....

    My guess is that in this case you talking about the Nazi-Joseph....(??)......

    Anyhow....Welcome to Real-Scam
    Hi Okosh,

    Thank you for your warm welcome to Realscam.com Forum.

    I have to respect different parties and I'm not in a position to comment regarding what you have mentioned.

    Caleb

  20. #320
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post

    Instead of posting "a super-scum said this" or "a super-scum said that" please tell us which super-scum you talking about....Just tell us if it was TwitTack, NAN, Ghs, Forum-Nazi-Joseph or whoever....



    :
    Ever since you exposed the Hypocrisy of TG and one of their mods and called them on it, I got the idea that they don't like you anymore. Keep on exposing them.

  21. #321
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    My guess is that in this case you talking about the Nazi-Joseph....(??)......

    :
    I see that I gave the Nazi an answer but he didn't care for it. So Sorry, NOT

  22. #322
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Ever since you exposed the Hypocrisy of TG and one of their mods and called them on it, I got the idea that they don't like you anymore. Keep on exposing them.
    Well the longer this goes on the more it shows that what I posted about the Nazi-Joseph, twittack and the others is all true....
    Seen the latest BS at web-life??....Geoff is such a scum-bag that he'll tell any lies just to try and shut me up....

    Like banning me will ever shut me up....HAHAHAHAHA....Too funny
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  23. #323
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,811

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Who the heck is HyipRegulate? Yes I know HyipRegulate is a mod at TG, but who s/he?

  24. #324
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Who the heck is HyipRegulate? Yes I know HyipRegulate is a mod at TG, but who s/he?
    Notanewbie, Her name is Nan, I think.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-06-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  25. #325
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,158

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Notanewbie, Her name is Nan, I think.
    That would be nan, as in:Not A Newbie
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-10-2012, 06:26 AM
  2. 10-22-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. 06-25-2011, 08:28 PM
  4. 06-19-2011, 06:54 PM
  5. 04-26-2011, 04:26 AM
  6. 04-17-2011, 12:00 PM
  7. 04-15-2011, 09:56 AM
  8. 04-14-2011, 11:43 AM
  9. 02-24-2011, 05:42 AM
  10. 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM
  11. 02-05-2011, 02:26 PM
  12. 02-04-2011, 05:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42