Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That would be nan, as in:Not A Newbie
    Thanks, and this is just too funny. Trying to claim that I was rude and insulting because I called ticktack twittack. Can't wait to see her response to my response. She definitely is not going to like my next post if she thought that was rude and insulting.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, seems the Real Scam thread at WebLife went silent all of a sudden. Just as it was starting to get good, they all seem to have disappeared. Wonder if it was something I said?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Hmm, seems the Real Scam thread at WebLife went silent all of a sudden. Just as it was starting to get good, they all seem to have disappeared. Wonder if it was something I said?
    Kinda funny how they can't handle getting their own crap shoveled back at them, isn't it...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess this means NAN isn't going to accept my apology. Do you think she might not have been as upset (I was rude and insulting) with me as she claimed when I called ticktack numbnuts and twittack?

I guess I should have tossed in world peace, saving the whales and spotted owls in my apology. Then I'm sure she would have accepted it. Especially with her being so sensitive and all.

But I do want to thank them for coming here to read this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, golddust made a reply to my post about all the derogatory comments that were made about me in the CS thread. Of course she wanted the link to the thread to make sure I had not provoked the insults, which I provided her.

Surprise, surprise after making a cursory review, she came to the conclustion there was no harm no foul as all comments were subjective in the eyes of the beholder. Hypocrisy is alive and well even on Web Life.

Gotta protect those mods don't you know.

Can't believe that NAN did not accept my apology.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Well, golddust made a reply to my post about all the derogatory comments that were made about me in the CS thread. Of course she wanted the link to the thread to make sure I had not provoked the insults, which I provided her.

Surprise, surprise after making a cursory review, she came to the conclustion there was no harm no foul as all comments were subjective in the eyes of the beholder. Hypocrisy is alive and well even on Web Life.

Gotta protect those mods don't you know.

Can't believe that NAN did not accept my apology.
    TrollDust is no good....She will always tow the company line.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Well Gloryosky kiddies...! Somebody feels that the TG mods are "unfriendly"....! How could he(or she?) possibly conclude that...?
    Amateur Investor

Default Some Unfriendly Moderators?
    Usually, Moderators have a specific job to do which is monitor the forums and keep it clean. I totally agree with what our moderators are currently doing but some of them are not friendly at all. They get mad, upset as soon as you try to ask them what went wrong. We get warned, permanently banned because of warnings being assigned like candies. I hope the administration has any clue of what's going on. I just feel terribly bad for myself along with those who have been banned. As a new member, I should be welcomed warmly and given some tips but instead, they rather warn and ban me. TG will lose it's credibility if you keep doing what you are doing. I totally understand that you have been here for quiet some time but that doesn't give you authority over members at all. I hope this topic won't be interpreted by Moderators as a bad topic, it's just I think there's a lot of things that are solved unfairly. For instance, a Moderator said that I have a duplicate account. I'm using a private VPN and each time I logon, a new IP is assigned, maybe that IP has been used by someone else? I can show you the subscription I am paying for to get that service, it protects my anonymity and i never surf without it. If there's no solution to this, I will see what the administration has to say about it. If they think this is right, then I have nothing else to say. I'll simply pull off my socks and look for another place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Well Gloryosky kiddies...! Somebody feels that the TG mods are "unfriendly"....! How could he(or she?) possibly conclude that...?
    Maybe cos most of the TG mods are so up themselves they think they were born with a better pot to piss in....

Anyway the end result is as expected.....

divatri
    Permanently Banned

Post Thanks / Like

They are friendly to ponzi scammers and pimps of course since they promote and protect illegal frauds. Thats their business.

They will probably give me a warning for saying this but cant since Im banned again at the moment. I would not put it past them to add it to my tally for future bans and warnings though. We all remember baylee getting a warning at Talk Scam for what he said here. It doesnt get much funnier than that.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

It appears the boys and girls of Talkgold are so busy warning people for not holding their tongue the right way and saying nasty, naughty things, they've forgotten all about doing anything else.

It's been over two weeks now since there was a post in the Club Asteria thread, yet it still hasn't been moved to the "closed programs and scam warnings" folder.

Strange, it's not like anyone is overly busy in the HYIP ponzi biz, at the minute.

One would imagine there'd be plenty of time for housekeeping.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    They are friendly to ponzi scammers and pimps of course since they promote and protect illegal frauds. Thats their business.

They will probably give me a warning for saying this but cant since Im banned again at the moment. I would not put it past them to add it to my tally for future bans and warnings though. We all remember baylee getting a warning at Talk Scam for what he said here. It doesnt get much funnier than that.
    The Nazi joseph banned me for what I posted here. Too funny but I later heard that his nose grew 6 full inches after that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    The Nazi joseph banned me for what I posted here. Too funny but I later heard that his nose grew 6 full inches after that.
    Forum Nazi Joseph has been working overtime....
    Just take a look at how many threads there are for the month of July about warnings people got....
    Add to that the many that don't even bother to complain and it gives you an idea of just how trigger happy the Nazi and others have become....
    No wonder traffic is down....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It appears the boys and girls of Talkgold are so busy warning people for not holding their tongue the right way and saying nasty, naughty things, they've forgotten all about doing anything else.

It's been over two weeks now since there was a post in the Club Asteria thread, yet it still hasn't been moved to the "closed programs and scam warnings" folder.

Strange, it's not like anyone is overly busy in the HYIP ponzi biz, at the minute.

One would imagine there'd be plenty of time for housekeeping.
    Well mate it seems they miss us or at least Eugene/MrGSH does

**Thanks to the person(who I won't name) that told me about this post

@uinvestcomua: I am sorry Shurick, but we do not have that much time to spend arguing the obvious. Please keep in mind that we do not suggest that people do not invest in your scheme.... People are free to play with scams in my opinion, but as a courtesy we (those who know better) should help them to know what they are dealing with... Problem is that you have made a few mistakes that can cost your company and therefore "investors" PFS (premature folding syndrome).... I am not going to change my opinion, but just for fun of it, since you want excuses, I will make you a deal.... Go to http://realscam.com and post there.... I am interested in two members of that forum to join your program.... They are LittleRoundMan and Okosh. If they join and LRM posts here that they did (Okosh is banned from TG) I will say my "excuse me", regardless of me still believing that your venture is a scam.... Hell, they will probably join just to make me look stupid, but deal is a deal... Go for it...
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

I wonder why "divatri's" thread regarding "Some Unfriendly Moderators?" have disappeared from Talkgold Forum?

Also how come I could not find the member with a username called "divatri" anymore at Talkgold Forum?

Caleb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    I wonder why "divatri's" thread regarding "Some Unfriendly Moderators?" have disappeared from Talkgold Forum?

Also how come I could not find the member with a username called "divatri" anymore at Talkgold Forum?

Caleb
    Their new policies are now obviously set in concrete, so all that remains is to see how they work out in the long run.

Management have made the decision to become just "another" HYIP ponzi forum full of "I got paid" posts and pimps and shills patting each other on the back, so be it.

I looked outside this morning and the sun was still shining and the birds were still singing, so, who cares, really ??

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Littleroundman,

I would like to ask three questions.

1) I would like to know what do you think about the future of Talkgold Forum if the Management continue to operate the way they are operating?

2) I would like to know do you think there would be a decrease in advertising revenue, more and more members leaving and the threads turning into a WarZone in the near future at Talkgold Forum because of the way some of the Super Moderators treat their members?

3) I would like to know do you think that some Super Moderators like to bully and insult other regular members, not respect other members, make members angry and alienate other people at Talkgold Forum?

I think Talkgold Forum is like a concentration camp where members are being tortured.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Caleb
    Last edited by calebjor; 08-16-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Caleb
    But...but...but... how can that be...? They have a section called:
    Archive (19 Viewing)
    Nothing is deleted. It all goes here!
    but it ain't there either! The "official" explanation will most likely be "accident" as has been claimed for other numerous threads and posts that have disappeared. Interesting that there are members "divatri1", "divatri2", and "divatri3" that have no posts. I did find this, however, so they didn't erase all traces of him:
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - US public debt 14.21 trillions in March 2011

Post Thanks / Like

but it ain't there either! The "official" explanation will most likely be "accident" as has been claimed for other numerous threads and posts that have disappeared. Interesting that there are members "divatri1", "divatri2", and "divatri3" that have no posts. I did find this, however, so they didn't erase all traces of him:
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - US public debt 14.21 trillions in March 2011
    LOL, The nazi must have had another one of his so called accidents.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Littleroundman,

I would like to ask three questions.

1) I would like to know what do you think about the future of Talkgold Forum if the Management continue to operate the way they are operating?

2) I would like to know do you think there would be a decrease in advertising revenue, more and more members leaving and the threads turning into a WarZone in the near future at Talkgold Forum because of the way some of the Super Moderators treat their members?

3) I would like to know do you think that some Super Moderators like to bully and insult other regular members, not respect other members, make members angry and alienate other people at Talkgold Forum?
    What's the matter caleb??.....Are you concerned that TG will close down and that you won't have a place to tell how wonderful an "investment" that uinvest scam is??
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua
    Why don't you make a thread for your favorite scam here in this forum....
    And please invite your friend "uinvestcomua" to come also.....

I think Talkgold Forum is like a concentration camp where members are being tortured.
    Forum Nazi Joseph and Gsh have been working hard to make this happen.....

Post Thanks / Like

Caleb,

your questions lead me to believe you are one of those people who has absolutely no idea what you're involved in.

You're talking as if anything involved with HYIP ponzi games is "real" or "fair" or that any HYIP is not a scam.

NOTHING in the world of HYIP ponzi games is "real" It's ALL fantasy.

There ARE no rules.

There's not one, single, solitary component of the HYIP industry which is as it appears.

And that includes Talkgold.

If people are informed, and they want to play HYIP ponzi games, it's their choice and their loss.

But, let's not pretend that any of it is real, or logical or that there's any sort of code of conduct or standards to uphold.

They're ALL scams.

The only difference is whether or not they're scams, big scams or even bigger scams.

It's all pretend.

HYIP owners pretend they are real businesses.

Players pretend they're investing and not gambling

Talkgold pretends it's providing a discussion forum and its' mods pretend they're not part of the pretending.

EVERYONE pretends they aren't greedy bastards whose sole intention is to take as much money from others as they can.

The only difference I can see is some of them are better at rationalizing, justifying and laying blame than others.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Laidback for the information. I wonder why "divatri" is a Guest and how he/she become a Guest.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to LRM for splitting the thread....Discussion on uinvest can now be found here....
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-s...ing-spree-819/

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmn,

I knew there was something I forgot to do.

Thanks, Okosh.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Littleroundman for splitting the thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's business as usual at the TG crime/ponzi forum....

Here is proof that if one wants to profit from the scam/ponzi areana then they MUST pay TG admin a cut of the profits....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    You can not start threads for exchanges in there. If you wish to advertise your exchange you must purchase sticky
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - I want dispute warning that i get & thread deleted reason