LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

It's now got to the stage where the "usual suspect" forums and their staff are spitting in the faces of the law/s and openly and unashamedly defying the authorities to go their hardest at stopping them.

The whole situation gives new meaning to the word "impunity"

Throw an Andy Bowdoin or a Charis Johnson under the bus every few years, and the "industry" has a license to print money and thumb their noses at the rest of society.

Talk about the Untouchables.

Elliot Ness himself wouldn't have dared to be so blatant as some of the "usual suspect" forum staff when discussing outright fraud:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

What are the the talk gold mods up to these days. I see the site it tanking big time in hits.

talkgold.com 15,998 UVs for September 2011 | Compete

Whats up with that???
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

One can only assume the Talkgold management must be happy with the situation, as they don't appear to be doing/have done anything about it.

Maybe all the mods need some "quiet time" after the heady days of the AdSurf Daily era.

Don't forget, also, that the MoneyMakerGroup forum and Talkgold are rumoured to be under the same management.

So, whatever the traffic numbers, they'll get you coming AND going.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Don't forget, also, that the MoneyMakerGroup forum and Talkgold are rumoured to be under the same management..
    Rumor??...Brian's user name at MMG is "UncleAwesome"....And Geoff is "Realist".....Look them up and you'll see they running the show there...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Well, what I thinnk is funny that the "expert" researcher twittack who found my "so-called" other identity, hasn't been able to find out what identity I am using now.

One would have thought with his great research and investigative skills, he would have uncovered me by now. Hmm, guess this means he was a one-time wonder, OR it was a witch hunt set out to get me. We all know the answer to that one by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Well, what I thinnk is funny that the "expert" researcher twittack who found my "so-called" other identity, hasn't been able to find out what identity I am using now.

One would have thought with his great research and investigative skills, he would have uncovered me by now. Hmm, guess this means he was a one-time wonder, OR it was a witch hunt set out to get me. We all know the answer to that one by now.
    LOL, maybe the blind hog CAN'T find the acorn...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure which is funnier, that Twittack can't find my new username or Festa misquoting me on what I said on Patrick Pretty's blog on the WLD CA thread. Guess he was too drunk to notice I was "quoting him." And he is Mr. Perfect.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure which is funnier, that Twittack can't find my new username or Festa misquoting me on what I said on Patrick Pretty's blog on the WLD CA thread. Guess he was too drunk to notice I was "quoting him." And he is Mr. Perfect.

Twit is a dumbass but we all have know that for sometime. I find it interesting how the TG ponzi and criminal forum traffic has tanked. Whats up with that Brian you criminal promoter?
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Twit is a dumbass but we all have know that for sometime.
    That Andrew(twittack) is so dumb he couldn't find a root in a brothel even if he had a 100 dollar note tied to his you know what...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    That Andrew(twittack) is so dumb he couldn't find a root in a brothel even if he had a 100 dollar note tied to his you know what...

Maybe he doesn't like Tacos?

Post Thanks / Like

An interesting development is happening at WL Forum regarding the thread there about this thread. Seems, if I am reading it right, if I asked "politely" my permanent ban at TG "might" be lifted. But that would only happen if I had the "balls" to do so, or so it is claimed.

I guess they are under the impression I would like to return to TG and post. An interesting development to say the least, but until there is an public apology that my ban was a mistake, it ain't going to happen.

Please excuse me for a minute for going off-topic, but I just received some great news that I was named "One of the Top 50 Writers to be reading right now" on TheBusinessAuthorsShow. Thanks to all who voted for me.

Now back to the topic of the thread. Since this thread is actively discussed at WL, there have been some incredible posts made that for anyone who really wanted to know the mindset of the people who pimp these Ponzi programs, is on display for all to see. Some incredible revelations that I am sure to the novice they were shocked to learn. They said things that I could not have said better myself, and to be honest are more believable as they come straight from the horses mouth. So there is nothing for me to twist, take out of context or misquote as is always claimed.

Post Thanks / Like

An interesting development is happening at WL Forum regarding the thread there about this thread. Seems, if I am reading it right, if I asked "politely" my permanent ban at TG "might" be lifted. But that would only happen if I had the "balls" to do so, or so it is claimed.

I guess they are under the impression I would like to return to TG and post. An interesting development to say the least, but until there is an public apology that my ban was a mistake, it ain't going to happen.

Please excuse me for a minute for going off-topic, but I just received some great news that I was named "One of the Top 50 Writers to be reading right now" on TheBusinessAuthorsShow. Thanks to all who voted for me.

Now back to the topic of the thread. Since this thread is actively discussed at WL, there have been some incredible posts made that for anyone who really wanted to know the mindset of the people who pimp these Ponzi programs, is on display for all to see. Some incredible revelations that I am sure to the novice they were shocked to learn. They said things that I could not have said better myself, and to be honest are more believable as they come straight from the horses mouth. So there is nothing for me to twist, take out of context or misquote as is always claimed.
    LOL, You need to take what he says with a bag or two of salt, it was already stated in the WL thread that it would not likely happen. For myself, I'm pretty sure that I don't want to post on a forum whose admin has admitted that a ban could have been a mistake but won't reverse it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, You need to take what he says with a bag or two of salt, it was already stated in the WL thread that it would not likely happen. For myself, I'm pretty sure that I don't want to post on a forum whose admin has admitted that a ban could have been a mistake but won't reverse it.
    Well I finally let mrGSH at WL know that I really don't have a new username at TG. From the sound of his post I was afraid he was going to have a coronary. Yep, I was just having some fun, and I am sure (even though they won't admit it) they were scrambling trying to find my new username. I only hope some unsuspecting member didn't get banned from there thinking he/she was me.

Now I am being lectured by finix that if I didn't disrespect the admin's, mods and members, and if I asked humbly and promised not to disrespect the admin's mods and members; plus change my posting style, they just might, maybe, possibly consider letting me back in.

Let's see, I have been called almost every name under the sun by members and the mods, accused of blackmail and extortion by a mod, and I am being disrespectful.

Well I guess they think I want back in really bad for all the advice I have been getting. Think again.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-02-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lectured by finix about following forum rules ...? Absurd...! I notice she really followed Golddusts suggestions to hold down the name calling etc etc, but unless WL is going to back up its rules what is the point? Respect the mods and members of TG? BS, it is supposed to be a two way street...!

Post Thanks / Like

Now this is a gas. According to finix, and I quote:

"Well, don't you? You want dirt on admins, you participate in name calling of mods. As for the members, if we don't agree with you 100%, we are criminals, ponzi promoters, etc.

Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who used to push forum rules above and beyond any acceptable standards.

Maybe because they are a lot better people than you give them credit for?" (speaking of mods/admins/members)

I guess she took offense at me calling twittack a liar. Wow that sure is name-calling. Guess she missed the ones where a mod accused me of blackmail and fraud to name a few of the things said about me. But then we all know that was not name-calling, just telling the truth.

But I am glad that mrGSH has been able to calm down and not have a coronary now that he can rest easy knowing I do not have a new username at TG. I bet they went nuts trying to find it.

Post Thanks / Like

Not so long ago a number of threads vanished from TG....Now it seems the discussion at Web-Life has also vanished....
    With Eugene(MrGSH) embarresed....Finix's BS exposed....The whole thread had become too hard for TG admin and mods...
    No wonder Geoff felt the need to delete the thread....What a scumbag he is....

Post Thanks / Like

It would appear that TG banning disease has spread to Web-Life. Cannot log in and password recovery doesn't work. No word from mods or admins as to whys or wherefores. I guess you could presume it is a technical issue, but I wouldn't bet on it...!

Post Thanks / Like

In all fairness, it apparently was technical, I can login again over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the thread may be back, but I can't login. Guess I was banned and I won't be getting a notice I can appeal. Gee, do you think it was something I said?

Guess they didn't appreciate my having the mods at TG chasing their tails looking for me. Since I know they are all reading here, I just want to let you know that first I did appreciate your allowing me to state my case at WL about my ban at TG.

Having said that, I find it interesting that now posts made on another forum are used to ban you on their forum, which is the only conclusion one can make about my not being able to login there. I'm sure that finix is not banned since she parrots the Ponzi's are good mantra and help people who are desperate. Well they help people who are desperate alright, they help them lose their money. But as long as they say "never invest more than you can afford to lose" (after the payments stop) it makes it alright. While it is true no-one should invest more than they can afford to lose, it sure isn't mentioned in the threads promoting these criminals and their Ponzi's until the very end.

At least they gave me good material for my next Internet radio show. I wonder if they are closet listeners like finix is a closet reader of my book?

Post Thanks / Like

Things are weird at W-L. About every other time I go there, I can see all the threads and log in. Rather strange to say the least. When I can get in, I see that nobody is banned. Wonder if the site is going down and it defaults to an old archive copy...?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the thread may be back, but I can't login. Guess I was banned and I won't be getting a notice I can appeal. Gee, do you think it was something I said?

Guess they didn't appreciate my having the mods at TG chasing their tails looking for me. Since I know they are all reading here, I just want to let you know that first I did appreciate your allowing me to state my case at WL about my ban at TG.

Having said that, I find it interesting that now posts made on another forum are used to ban you on their forum, which is the only conclusion one can make about my not being able to login there. I'm sure that finix is not banned since she parrots the Ponzi's are good mantra and help people who are desperate. Well they help people who are desperate alright, they help them lose their money. But as long as they say "never invest more than you can afford to lose" (after the payments stop) it makes it alright. While it is true no-one should invest more than they can afford to lose, it sure isn't mentioned in the threads promoting these criminals and their Ponzi's until the very end.

At least they gave me good material for my next Internet radio show. I wonder if they are closet listeners like finix is a closet reader of my book?
    Well, now I can log back in to the forum. Seems they have been having major issues with the site, and that was what was causing login issues. I do want to give credit that I am not banned, at least not yet. I do appreciate being able to post there.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...Yea right....major tech issues.....Hahahaha....
    Anything to save them from a discussion they getting their butts kicked in....

As for finix....She needs to change her user name to "TG-Toochas-Lecker".....(means "arse-licker")

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Not so long ago a number of threads vanished from TG....Now it seems the discussion at Web-Life has also vanished....
    With Eugene(MrGSH) embarresed....Finix's BS exposed....The whole thread had become too hard for TG admin and mods...
    No wonder Geoff felt the need to delete the thread....What a scumbag he is....
    Well, I have not posted over there in a while but I am now "Invalid" when I tried to log in. I really thought better of eugene/mrgsh but???????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Well, I have not posted over there in a while but I am now "Invalid" when I tried to log in. I really thought better of eugene/mrgsh but???????????????
    What made you think better of him??....He is scum....And he will do anything to protect Finix.....
    And Geoff will do anything to protect one of his mods....
    Now you understand why you can't post....

Post Thanks / Like

I think they were afraid that I would have a lot of support, so they are keeping those they feel will support me from posting. It is OK for them to gang up on me, but they deplore the concept we might be 'ganging' up on them. Just like they claimed in the TG threads when 3 or 4 of us would post against 30-40 of them. I guess they realized we had them out manned and out gunned.

I haven't tried to login or post there, so not sure if I still can or not. I actually think they thought I was going to bend over, grab my ankles and ask for mercy to be allowed to post again at TG. Thus why the "hints" if I played nice I might have my ban lifted thinking I would fall for it. I do think it surprised them that I ignored them and I was not interested in coming back.

The way TG is tanking, why would I? I can do far more by not posting there than by posting there. I wonder what finix would do if I dropped by and said hello since she does not live that far from me? But then I might give her a heart attack if I did.