Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Here is the official line on the WL problems:
    Administrator

Sorry but we are having issues at this time. It all started up a couple of days ago when the script seems to have reverted back to 2009.

It is intermittent, which makes it even stranger.

The techs have been notified so hopefully the problem should soon be fixed.

Super Moderator

No data is lost I think, just some glitch reverting back the date. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

I wonder what finix would do if I dropped by and said hello since she does not live that far from me? But then I might give her a heart attack if I did.
    LOL, ya got her hanging on your every word...she came over here and copied this and pasted at WL with a response. I tried to copy the response, but the site reverted back to 2009 while I was in it. With her, Fester the Boil and Buster the Dog as fans, your celebrity know no bounds...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I see TrollDust has been busy editing posts....She does like to flex her muscles every now and then....As bad as forum-nazi-Joseph in many ways....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I see TrollDust has been busy editing posts....She does like to flex her muscles every now and then....As bad as forum-nazi-Joseph in many ways....
    I thought that TrollDust was a he and not a she!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    I thought that TrollDust was a he and not a she!
    Nope...Trolldust is a she....That is what she claims....Though it's almost impossible to know for sure...But I believed her when she told me as she had no reason at the time to lie...

Post Thanks / Like

\\\

TRoll dust? Stop it man you are cracking me up.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    \\\

TRoll dust? Stop it man you are cracking me up.
    Trolldust has a lot in common with TwitTack....They both got similar post history....Full of personal attacks, putting members down and general trolling....Neither of them add anything of value to their respective forums.....
    If they were normal members they'd be booted loooooooong ago....

Post Thanks / Like

SBM: Thought you would enjoy reading what finix had to say about this comment of yours:

Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    I have come to know many scam victims very well. I have seen the emotional pain and financial ruin. I buried my best friend who came to live with us after her losses in MLM left her homeless. She took her own life as she saw no hope of recovering financially and her MLM involvement had cost her her only child. I have been sued and repeatedly threatened. That has just steeled my resolve to look out for those who could be harmed. I feel morally and ethically obligated to stand for what is right.

Finix reply:

While it's understandable, that's all it is - raw emotions. Looking at things objectively, life is not easy. A lot of things can happen to people. Some of those things are not their fault, and some are their fault. Yes, participating in scams can leave a person in ruins, but so can an unexpected illness, bad divorce, estrangement from family and a lot of other events we have no control over. Should everyone who lost everything for any of these reasons kill themselves instead of trying to get back on their feet? I think not.

Participating in scams is choice, though. Should we live our lives by forcing the choices we would make on others because we know the choices would hurt them? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like

Participating in scams is choice, though. Should we live our lives by forcing the choices we would make on others because we know the choices would hurt them? I think not.
    This quote by Finix has to be one of the most heartless things I have had the misfortune to read on the subject of fraud in a long time

It is also one of the most stupid comments I have read . Participating in scams is not a choice. Scams are frauds and people do not knowingly fall for frauds. Scammers are frauds or "confidence tricksters" (as in the old fashioned expression CON MEN). The only people who voluntarily participate in frauds are the scammers/conmen and the scam promoters, who are also scammers/conmen. The rest join because they have been CONNED into it.

I've heard of some excuses by scammers, but this takes the biscuit.

Post Thanks / Like

It's really not a surprising answer considering their motto 'only invest what you can afford to lose' for their non-investment scams. This is their opnly way to attempt to justify their theft actions.

Post Thanks / Like

Finix reply:

While it's understandable, that's all it is - raw emotions.
    You said a mouthful there and beautifully spelled it all out for us. Thank you so much for that. Anyone who has been involved (not newbies) in scams/hyips/ponzies/pyramids etc know full well that all the scammers/scam admins/scam mods/scam live chat/scam monitors/pimps want to do is feed off the raw emotions of people. Without these 'raw emotions' scammers would get nowhere...PERIOD!

Yes, participating in scams can leave a person in ruins
    And this is acceptable to you and the scammers? Knowing you all have participated in leaving these people in ruins?

Participating in scams is choice, though.
    A choice for who? For the scammers/scam admins/pimps/scam monitors/scam live chat/scam mods? Who, exactly, is this a choice for when there are those out there who feed off of peoples 'raw emotions'?

Should we live our lives by forcing the choices we would make on others because we know the choices would hurt them? I think not.
    If there is nothing to hide, and you are not forcing your 'choice' on others, why do all the scam admins/pimps/scam monitors/scam live chat/scam mods/paid posters tell such elaborate lies? If no one is 'forcing choices' on others, why don't all these scammers come right out and tell everyone they are out to do nothing BUT scam you? At least then we would have a choice, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    You said a mouthful there and beautifully spelled it all out for us. Thank you so much for that. Anyone who has been involved (not newbies) in scams/hyips/ponzies/pyramids etc know full well that all the scammers/scam admins/scam mods/scam live chat/scam monitors/pimps want to do is feed off the raw emotions of people. Without these 'raw emotions' scammers would get nowhere...PERIOD!

And this is acceptable to you and the scammers? Knowing you all have participated in leaving these people in ruins?

A choice for who? For the scammers/scam admins/pimps/scam monitors/scam live chat/scam mods? Who, exactly, is this a choice for when there are those out there who feed off of peoples 'raw emotions'?

If there is nothing to hide, and you are not forcing your 'choice' on others, why do all the scam admins/pimps/scam monitors/scam live chat/scam mods/paid posters tell such elaborate lies? If no one is 'forcing choices' on others, why don't all these scammers come right out and tell everyone they are out to do nothing BUT scam you? At least then we would have a choice, right?
    Don't go confusing finix with reality, logic and truth. Changing the quote slightly from a famous movie, "she can't handle the truth." Let alone reality and logic.

Post Thanks / Like

Talk Gold numbers continue to plummet. Look at this chart.

talkgold.com 15,998 UVs for September 2011 | Compete

The trend has to be concerning. TG is dieing slowly. LOL!!! Way to go nazi mods. Your all doing a hell of a good job. NOT! Its almost like you have comitted suicide. Write a book on how to run a website into the ground by the talk gold brass and mods. LOL I hope you are out of a job soon. This stuff is just too funny. Great job guys! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Talk Gold numbers continue to plummet. Look at this chart.

talkgold.com 15,998 UVs for September 2011 | Compete

The trend has to be concerning. TG is dieing slowly. LOL!!! Way to go nazi mods. Your all doing a hell of a good job. NOT! Its almost like you have comitted suicide. Write a book on how to run a website into the ground by the talk gold brass and mods. LOL I hope you are out of a job soon. This stuff is just too funny. Great job guys! LOL
    So went downhill since April....About the same time they found an excuse to ban me.....LOL...

Any chance of a chart that compares the traffic at TG to the traffic here??...

Post Thanks / Like

I believe I have been kicked out of the talk gold crime forum for good.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    User exceeded the Warning Limit and was banned.

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-21-2012, 01:17 AM
    LOL, this was for one post that got deleted by the way. Paranoid are your boys? That place is a riot. If its a crime its at talk gold. I have not even posted in ages! WTF? LOL No wonder their traffic is tanking. Talk gold is a crime forum. Cant silence me here you ass hats!!

Which one of you pussies made the call?? LOL Any of you pussies have the guts to show up here at RS? No I didnt think so. LOL TG, you are scared and a bunch of bunch of pusses afraid to debate what is right and wrong because you know you are wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe I have been kicked out of the talk gold crime forum for good.

LOL, this was for one post that got deleted by the way. Paranoid are your boys? That place is a riot. If its a crime its at talk gold. I have not even posted in ages! WTF? LOL No wonder their traffic is tanking. Talk gold is a crime forum. Cant silence me here you ass hats!!

Which one of you pussies made the call?? LOL Any of you pussies have the guts to show up here at RS? No I didnt think so. LOL TG, you are scared and a bunch of bunch of pusses afraid to debate what is right and wrong because you know you are wrong.
    You banned till 21st Jan 2012....Most likely was the forum Nazi Joseph who did it...

Post Thanks / Like

You banned till 21st Jan 2012....Most likely was the forum Nazi Joseph who did it...
    And then banned again on my next post. They have gone crazy over there. IM pretty much just banned. LOL The Nazi mods are not going to have any thing not go their way these days. IM banned but not bannen on paper or officially. I just cant post anymore over there but that has been the case for ages.

Talk Gold traffic. LOL

talkgold.com 18,845 UVs for November 2011 | Compete

Going off the cliff and I wonder what Brain is going to do about it?

Eat your heart out Talk Glold crime and ponzi forum. Naysayers are winning and kicking your ass. Where is the traffic going to???? I guess banning naysayers dint work did it you dumb ass. LOL
    Last edited by Eddie Haskell; 12-22-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Remembering Brian now owns both major pimp palaces and the HYIP ponzi "industry" is in a general funk, I don't think Mr Krassenstein would be particularly worried.

Anyone who thinks HYIP ponzi forum owners survive solely on traffic and advertising needs an urgent infusion of reality juice.

Andy Bowdoin was caught with around $80 MILLION in CASH alone.

Does anyone really think he did it unaided ?? That there were no "kickbacks" ??? That preferred positions on forums can't be bought and rules ignored ?? Moderators can't be "guided" ?? Charis Johnson did the whole 12DP thing alone ??

With that sort of money floating around, why would declining Alexa figures worry anyone ??

Think Legisi, think 12DP, think ASD, think CEP.

All of them featured heavily on Talkgold and MMG and all of them had MILLIONS passing through them, most of it not documented and all of it through untouchable phony payment processors.

Coincidence ??

I think not.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

If its a crime its at talk gold.
    That's funny right there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    The only people who voluntarily participate in frauds are the scammers/conmen and the scam promoters, who are also scammers/conmen.
    This is like saying that the only people who use drugs are the drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    This quote by Finix has to be one of the most heartless things I have had the misfortune to read on the subject of fraud in a long time
    The opposite. This is one of the most heartfelt things about the industry one can state after having been as deep into it as I have been.

Look, we all can disagree about HYIP forums, their policies and usefulness for the industry. What I think we'll all agree on is that there will be a lot of scam victims around the holidays. Some of them will have lost everything, and what they need to hear is to not give up trying to get back on their feet. No matter how hard it is now, it will get better. I know because I've been there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Talk Gold is seeing a precipitous drop in traffic:
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course the banning of all of us "naysayers, trolls, negative thinkers, jealous of winners, losers, afraid to take risk" people had nothing to do with this decline. What is even funnier is that they banned a lot of people thinking they were part of Eagle, when none who were banned are on our team or one of our volunteers. They went to all that trouble for nothing.

But it does seem that an "olive branch" has been indirectly extended somewhat via Web Life when Geoff (ForwardOne) replied to finix:

Originally Posted by Finix
    What's TG doing for holidays this year? Any amnesty events I missed?

Forward One: Not as such, but anyone is welcome to write in asking for their ban to be lifted. All requests are given proper consideration.

It was a nice gesture on his part, but at least he offered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Of course the banning of all of us "naysayers, trolls, negative thinkers, jealous of winners, losers, afraid to take risk" people had nothing to do with this decline.
    People who have no interest in the industry other than critique would be by definition trolls. It's not an insult, it's a fact. Yes, they do bring traffic, but how much of it is useful and to whom is a different question.

Yet, the main issue with trolls on HYIP forums is in my opinion their tendency to operate in teams. It clutters the threads and is annoying. If you guys spread around the programs a bit more (one or two for each or so), you might see few issues with being banned on forums. But again, just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    People who have no interest in the industry other than critique would be by definition trolls. It's not an insult, it's a fact. Yes, they do bring traffic, but how much of it is useful and to whom is a different question.

Yet, the main issue with trolls on HYIP forums is in my opinion their tendency to operate in teams. It clutters the threads and is annoying. If you guys spread around the programs a bit more (one or two for each or so), you might see few issues with being banned on forums. But again, just my opinion.
    Anyone that is exposing the scam is 'their' definition of a troll. It doesn't matter how many are in any thread...they will be banned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Anyone that is exposing the scam is 'their' definition of a troll.
    Who is "they"? If you mean HYIP admins themselves, they have no say in how forums are run. Forum owners are not anything other than third party advertisers. Those who run TG happen to be very fair and reasonable business people, you won't find any better in the industry. My position is, why trash the only semi-normal thing in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Anyone that is exposing the scam is 'their' definition of a troll. It doesn't matter how many are in any thread...they will be banned.
    It sounds like a pre-conceived notion. Plenty of people say harsh things when the programs end. Only naysayers dwell on beating the dead horse. Try a different tactic, something like short to the point sentences instead of consistent presence in the threads. If you are still banned after this, then you will have a case to state bias.