Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    People who have no interest in the industry other than critique would be by definition trolls. It's not an insult, it's a fact. Yes, they do bring traffic, but how much of it is useful and to whom is a different question.

Yet, the main issue with trolls on HYIP forums is in my opinion their tendency to operate in teams. It clutters the threads and is annoying. If you guys spread around the programs a bit more (one or two for each or so), you might see few issues with being banned on forums. But again, just my opinion.
    Sorry. I was participating on only one thread on TalkGold. I was much more sedate and agreeable than usual and after a handful of posts exposing Broker Jones with facts and incisive questions I was shown the door. No amount of reasoning and graveling has gotten TG to unban me. So, I had no gang and was unceremoniously sent packing without so much as a warning! Boohoo!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

We gang up? You truly are delusional. In any thread all of us "trolls" as you call us, are outnumbered 30-1, and that is when there are 6 of us in a thread.

While the forum owner is a businessman, when they advertise Ponzi's, the admin's who pay for this advertising do have a big say in what is and what is not tolerated. The moment us "trolls" start costing them money with our exposing their Ponzi de jour, the warnings start and the bannings begin.

You need to wake up. It was openly admitted on the forum in TG that the mod was looking for "any excuse" to ban me, and was bragging about it. Not only me, but others "perceived" to be part of Eagle. You can try to sugar-coat this all you want, but that is what happened.

The only thing you, and the people who promote these Ponzi's don't like is our exposing these Ponzi's for what they are. If I called anyone on any forum 1/10 of the names I have been called, I would have been banned immediately. Fair and unbiased my tush.

Post Thanks / Like

Look, we all can disagree about HYIP forums, their policies and usefulness for the industry. What I think we'll all agree on is that there will be a lot of scam victims around the holidays. Some of them will have lost everything, and what they need to hear is to not give up trying to get back on their feet. No matter how hard it is now, it will get better. I know because I've been there.
    Happy new year Finix and welcome to real-scam, nice to have you here

I did hear on the grape vine that you hit some tough times....Nice to see you picked yourself up and got back on your feet
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    In any thread all of us "trolls" as you call us, are outnumbered 30-1, and that is when there are 6 of us in a thread.
    If you insist on putting yourself in the line of fire between addicts and objects of their addiction in a place where they practice that addiction, what do you expect exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Fair and unbiased my tush.
    Do you want to be a perfectionist or do you want fewer people getting involved in scams?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Happy new year Finix and welcome to real-scam, nice to have you here
    Happy New Year to you as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    No amount of reasoning and graveling has gotten TG to unban me.
    What can I say? Try again, you might all get unbanned this happy new years day. If saving kittens from the toilet is important to you, then stepping on foolish pride would be no big deal.

Post Thanks / Like

What can I say? Try again, you might all get unbanned this happy new years day. If saving kittens from the toilet is important to you, then stepping on foolish pride would be no big deal.
    So did you send in the email and ask to be unbanned like Geoff suggested??....

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year to you as well.
    Finix was funny and she had plenty of brain cells but she throws mamouth wobblies like Yours Truly! If she can keep her balance and knows what side of the fence she is on, she could be a great asset here. Her dealings with Festa were very entertaining.

Uncle Festa is crying his heart out for some attention on WLD Finix. Take a look over there and see what you think. Festa's Latest Bellyache!

Post Thanks / Like

So did you send in the email and ask to be unbanned like Geoff suggested??....
    There is no point for me to do so. To unban me from TG would be essentially saying that forum rules don't matter. It wouldn't be good for anyone. I'm not banned on MMG, so that's where I'll be doing my part.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    knows what side of the fence she is on
    The way I see it, there are no fences. There are huge numbers of lonely, hurting and isolated from their previous lives people who are much better off with the HYIP forums in the industry than on their own.

Post Thanks / Like

Her dealings with Festa were very entertaining.
    He might be funny and even right more often than he is not right, but his views on the victims exclude any possibility of redemption for them. It's cruel, and only God knows what possessed me to open up my big mouth and proclaim the same views without knowing what the hell I was talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

Finix was funny and she had plenty of brain cells but she throws mamouth wobblies like Yours Truly! If she can keep her balance and knows what side of the fence she is on, she could be a great asset here. Her dealings with Festa were very entertaining.

Uncle Festa is crying his heart out for some attention on WLD Finix. Take a look over there and see what you think. Festa's Latest Bellyache!
    He has been temporarily banned there for off topic crude personal attacks. The thread he started is just another attempt to continue those attacks. Notice he can't even stay on topic in his own thread.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

He might be funny and even right more often than he is not right, but his views on the victims exclude any possibility of redemption for them. It's cruel, and only God knows what possessed me to open up my big mouth and proclaim the same views without knowing what the hell I was talking about.
    So you opened your mouth and put your foot in it. JOIN THE CLUB. I am president of that one. Festa is nothing but stale beer from the bottom of a dirty barrel and nobody welcomes the dregs of cyberspace here. You were funny and clever and that is something people do not forget. Hope to see more of you here than on MGM. That place is boredom personified in my opinioin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    He has been temporarily banned there for off topic crude personal attacks. The thread he started is just another attempt to continue those attacks. Notice he can't even stay on topic in his own thread.
    Banned from WLD!! Is it New Year or April Fools Day? I think Eagle has a very good excuse for a few swigs of his favourite tipple, if that is true.

Post Thanks / Like

ou were funny and clever and that is something people do not forget.
    That only made me more dangerous than useful or happy for that matter. Being funny and clever without a good purpose is like sailing a ship without steering mechanism: not only it will not reach the destination, it's also a hazard to other ships.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no point for me to do so. To unban me from TG would be essentially saying that forum rules don't matter. It wouldn't be good for anyone. I'm not banned on MMG, so that's where I'll be doing my part.
    Sure what you did deserved a ban....What I did also deserved a ban....The question is, how long of a ban....
    In both our cases a 30day or even a 60day would be ample punishment....
    A perm ban is just more proof of some TG mods working an agenda....

On the up side....Traffic at TG has dropped big time since they banned me....And the number of complaints about warnings shows that Joseph's Nazi method of modding has rubbed off onto others...

On the bigger upside is that after I was banned I managed to take a super mod out....
    On the downside had I played it smarter I could have taken out Twit-Tack as well....
    Was my only regret that I didn't get rid of him at the same time....

Post Thanks / Like

Finix knows what side of the fence she's on...She's on her side....Just like I'm on my side of the fence...

It all comes down to agenda....And why each of us do what we do....
    For some it's about educating newbs....For others it's about closing down scams and bringing them to justice...
    I've done both those things and I found it all to be pointless....Now I do it for me and my own entertainment....I don't care what anyone thinks or says about me....I do it for the fun of it now....And the more scammers and reff-whores and pom-pom wavers I can upset the better....

Finix loves to argue...She loves to push the boundries through her posts....The thread at WL became great entertainment when she started to drive them all nuts with her arguments...Real funny stuff....I'm sure she really enjoyed herself there...

LOL...Festa is the village idiot....He is just so stupid.....If I get bored later I might go over there and slap him around a bit

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=okosh;14300]Finix knows what side of the fence she's on...She's on her side....Just like I'm on my side of the fence...

It all comes down to agenda....And why each of us do what we do....
    For some it's about educating newbs....For others it's about closing down scams and bringing them to justice...
    I've done both those things and I found it all to be pointless....Now I do it for me and my own entertainment....I don't care what anyone thinks or says about me....I do it for the fun of it now....And the more scammers and reff-whores and pom-pom wavers I can upset the better....

Finix loves to argue...She loves to push the boundries through her posts....The thread at WL became great entertainment when she started to drive them all nuts with her arguments...Real funny stuff....I'm sure she really enjoyed herself there...

LOL...Festa is the village idiot....He is just so stupid.....If I get bored later I might go over there and slap him around a bit [/QUOTE

Well put Okosh.

Finix was a colurful character from TG. I can't remember her trying to promote money making opportunities but my brains may be rusting up a bit.

The best of the TG squad are migrating to this neck of the woods. That was a real fun place in its hey day. The one I miss most is "GoldKitty" who devoured Jack Cobb with her cornflakes and gave us all the laugh of the day. Do any of you remember Brookie/Wiseowl/Butch from TG? What a laugh!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure what you did deserved a ban....What I did also deserved a ban....The question is, how long of a ban....
    I dunno about you, but in my case for as long as it takes to prove that I can participate in discussions without pushing rules sounds about right.

Post Thanks / Like

Another happy camper at TG.....The actual rule this person is complaining about is there for his/her own good......

Poster is "Sovereign Investor".....Don't hold back...Tell us what you really think!!!!!

I received another private message in my box today but it was not good news. Apparently, listing an email address on a forum post is prohibited; I did not know this. Nor was I aware that I would receive a point for doing this.

Of all the years of being on various forums, I have never encountered a more stupid forum than this one. This is by far the dumbest forum I have ever posted on. The rules are beyond retarded.

The control freaks and psychos who moderate this forum should be ashamed of themselves. Not only is this a fraudulent site, pandering to the nearest almighty buck, but it is akin to a virtual police state.

Don't bother banning me, for my remarks; I myself resign from this forum. I will leave with my head held high.

I will not pander like the other members here for mercy and clemency from the control freaks on this forum; I leave on my own accord, never to return to this garbage forum.

You people disgust me...

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering about his complaining when, as you said Okosh, the rule was there for his protection. But some of his other comments were spot on, and those alone would get him banned.

Deviating from the topic of TG for just a moment, I want to thank the staff, admin, and mods at MMG for removing my ban on their forum. They didn't have to do it, and I appreciate them doing so.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-15-2019 at 11:54 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever happened to Weblife Forum? Out of curiosity, I went to look at it and something else was in place.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Whatever happened to Weblife Forum? Out of curiosity, I went to look at it and something else was in place.
    Was long overdue for that dump to be closed down. They tried for years to make it a busy forum but never could. Main reason it failed IMO was because of that mod trolldust....What a piece of work she is...Almost makes the Nazi-Joseph at TG look human....

Most traffic I ever seen there was in the "Realscam.com - on "Talk Gold" thread...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

i think you should read a little more on Banners Broker Review : More Money Review read all the reviews not just a fewdead heads ? if there so bad how do they get this .. bannersbroker.com

Bannersbroker.com
    Click to open menu This site is claimed.
    This site's metrics are not certified.

Statistics Summary for bannersbroker.com

There are 598 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Bannersbroker.com. Visitors to the site view 10.3 unique pages each day on average, and the fraction of visits to the site referred by search engines is approximately 2%. The time spent in a typical visit to Bannersbroker.com is about fifteen minutes, with 40 seconds spent on each pageview. While approximately 24% of this site's visitors are in Russia, where it is ranked #75, it is also popular in Kazakhstan, where it is ranked #35
    [8:02:42 AM] RichardTaylor: referral link removed by mod
    Last edited by littleroundman; 09-27-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

DrDave/KenRusso has claimed that he will be leaving TalkGold. As we know the type of programs which he promotes, it should not be difficult to identify him if he assumes another TG persona.

Ken's indignation about those who bad mouth him.

Quote DrDave/KenRusso complaints about his treatment on TalkGold

WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com Message: World Consumer Alliance Payment to krusso

The company continues to pay. Yes, the program has slowed down significantly. Here's the reality. They all do! WCA is no exception! The folks that continue to proclaim that the program is a scam are only harming the thousands of good folks who have joined the enterprise as willing participants.

Now I want to address the jokers like mushroom1 who engage in personal attacks. Guess what. This person does not know me from Adam. He insists that a Google search will prove that I am "paid ponzi pimp scammer". It is losers like mushroom1 who post comments like that. This means absolutely nothing to me. I have thousands of folks on my contact list, several hundred of whom have been there for many years and can vouch for my character. mushroom1 insists that I companies have paid me post false claims. This is
    absolute nonsense!

Bottom line, mushroom1 is a pathetic loser who gets his kicks by engaging in personal attacks against someone he does not know. As I stated above, this means nothing to me. However, here is the real problem. He also makes false claims that the folks at WCA are scammers and this reckless behavior causes harm to thousands of innocent and willing participants who have joined the program in good faith. This type of behavior is unconscionable! Frankly, this is
    the only forum that allows this type of childish behavior and it is the reason I will no longer be participating here.

Why are those who badmouth Russo not banned from TG.

Are TG allowing genuine naysayers back in their forum?