Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 470
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

  1. #51
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post

    On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone have any reasonable supposition as to why the ASA forum went dark? I'd love to believe it was due to some involvement with a legal investigation as may have been implied here but I have no solid information either way. I'm sure it wouldn't take a very creative prosecutor to explain in court how what the owner and operators of TalkGold are doing meets at least several legal definitions of criminal conspiracy. The sad fact being that there are still so many much bigger crooks to deal with that the scam enablers of TG probably don't have much to worry about. One day perhaps.
    There is such a thing as pecuniary responsibly that the owners have for their forums and mods. I remind the authorities of this every time I report a scam. I think they and the mods are just are responsible as the program admins and the cheerleaders.
    Last edited by baylee; 01-24-2011 at 09:35 PM.

  2. #52
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    Well, on one hand I honestly never have posted to that forum before. On the other hand I have no way of knowing if I was the first person to post there using the particular proxy I did. Doesn't seem likely but it is possible. Oh well, no real loss either way.
    Ahhh...So it was the proxy that screwed you....Had you used your own IP you may have been fine.....

    On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone have any reasonable supposition as to why the ASA forum went dark? I'd love to believe it was due to some involvement with a legal investigation as may have been implied here but I have no solid information either way.
    My guess would be that either it's cos the nay-sayers were kicking butt over there or because Jake the snake sold to an Aussie....
    I would think that it would be easier to take action against such a forum here then it would be in the States....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  3. #53
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I would think that it would be easier to take action against such a forum here then it would be in the States....
    The authority that takes immediate action against crooked outfits in UK is Customs and Excise. If anybody with a VAT registration number is owed money by any organisation which they suspect of fraud, he or she should report the matter to Customs and Excise and they will take immediate action.

    I was owed £2,000+ by an advertising agency who had tried to bribe one of their employees to give false evidence about me in court. The money which the person owed me included an amout owed for VAT. Customs went after the advertising agency and collected the money from the agency. They rerurned my part of the money which they collected on a few days but they took the advertising agent to a Crown Court.

  4. #54
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,012

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    I see that the permanent ban on Joe Hill has been reduced to a ban. That should be protested since the posts were on topic, and not part of the flooding exchange. TG is getting more pathetic by the second.

  5. #55
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I see that the permanent ban on Joe Hill has been reduced to a ban. That should be protested since the posts were on topic, and not part of the flooding exchange. TG is getting more pathetic by the second.

    "Le me be clear on this to all members. In this particular case the person cited has been unbanned. But, the mods here will be keeping a close eye from this point on for returning banned members, and those who are intent on causing trouble. Trolls will be warned or banned, and multiple IDs will be immediately banned with no appeal."


    The bolding is mine but as laidback says It doesn't appear to be unbanned to me. Joe Hill Joe Hill is offline
    Banned

  6. #56
    Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Eddie Haskell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone have any reasonable supposition as to why the ASA forum went dark? I'd love to believe it was due to some involvement with a legal investigation as may have been implied here but I have no solid information either way.
    Traffic had tanked for one thing. I think to this day Jake the snake still had control over it and called the shots. I would like to think the feds were closing in on him also. I got in some good punches at TG calling it the "crime forum" and google picked it up. Truthfully, thats was it was. Jake had his greedy paws into everything. It pretty much ran its course and the only people left were nay sayers and Ken Russo and his pimp gang like Jim Goohs who went by Jim Walks Simply. There were others of course. The naysayers were really thrashing them at the end. I was banned over there but took my shots at TG back when it was allowed.

  7. #57
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,012

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    "Le me be clear on this to all members. In this particular case the person cited has been unbanned. But, the mods here will be keeping a close eye from this point on for returning banned members, and those who are intent on causing trouble. Trolls will be warned or banned, and multiple IDs will be immediately banned with no appeal."


    The bolding is mine but as laidback says It doesn't appear to be unbanned to me. Joe Hill Joe Hill is offline
    Banned
    The cowards at TG are using anything they can to get rid of anybody they think associates with Eagle, to the point where the mod or mods are lying and manufacturing evidence to get the job done. They can't discredit the truth, therefore they have to stifle it. Ever wonder why the definition of trolling includes, "trying to discredit a program"...?

  8. #58
    Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Eddie Haskell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    The cowards at TG are using anything they can to get rid of anybody they think associates with Eagle, to the point where the mod or mods are lying and manufacturing evidence to get the job done. They can't discredit the truth, therefore they have to stifle it. Ever wonder why the definition of trolling includes, "trying to discredit a program"...?
    Eagle has become radioactive because they fear him and their organization. TG is smart enough to know this is not some mickey mouse outfit that spews off every now and then. Eagle Research will flat out lay the smack down on people and are the best watch dog I have ever seen. It takes forever but it does happen.

    They can bann away but they are being watched every second. They think this will just go away but they have thought wrong this time. Every naysayer I know at TG has either been banned, warned, or a combination of both. I know of one that might have slipped by. The majority are banned or on the edge of being banned or their posts dont show up and there is no explanation for any of it.

    TG is on the ropes and this is how they react to a fair fight. They cheat. What comes around goes around my friends. They may have won this battle but we will win the war and cause more chaos than they can imagine.

  9. #59
    Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Eddie Haskell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    I wonder how organized they really are? I mean Eddie makes a good observation, Ken doesn't lower himself into the fray and he never addresses any questions. There are other people to take care of that. But is it deliberate or is it just a matter of ponzi players banding together to keep the realists from scaring off the marks?

    And how is the game played there? I got four, polite and on topic posts off before they banned me. How do you guys keep living to post another day (at least as much as you do)?
    I still cant understand why Joe Hill was banned. He was making way too much sense. But thats how TG works these days. Its the talk gold crime forum now.

    Russo is a top level pimp that does not allow himself into the fray. His job is to recruit as many suckers as possible. He wont get down in the dirt for a few reasons. One is that he has a target on his back and is trying to not incriminate himself any further. The second is obvious and he can not make a logical argument to the naysayers who call him out. Lita at TG called him out and he went silent just recently.

    Russo makes general comments but never gets into specifics unless its to help a new sucker. I think he knows he is on the edge. Surely to God the feds know about him and his illegal activities. I imagine they are taking their time to build a case on him. Ken Russo is going down. Its not a matter of if but when. It will be the happiest day of my life when he gets arrested.

  10. #60
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    That well known serial shill, "jambutty" has mysteriously returned to the fold at Talkgold after having being exposed and chased off by naysayers exposing his shenanigans.

    He was forced into starting his own forum just so he could spread his mischief in peace: Golden Talk

    Now he's back doing business as usual on TG.

    Coincidence ????


    I think not.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  11. #61
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Surely to God the feds know about him and his illegal activities. I imagine they are taking their time to build a case on him. Ken Russo is going down.
    My experience would indicate it's not likely, at least in the immediate future.

    It's all too easy to be seduced into believing the B/S with which these guys surround themselves.

    It's all in the numbers.

    The population of the US currently stands at 320 MILLION + people.

    The SEC has approximately 3,500 staff in total.

    The FTC has 5 commissioners and approx 1200 staff.

    IC3 freely admits it functions primarily as a database facility, not a investigative agency.

    The FTC, SEC and FBI are primarily branches of the civil service, and are thus required to operate within the same politically driven staff and budgetary restraints as other public sectors.

    Compounding their difficulties, their political masters have, in the past few years switched a great deal of the agencies' focus on to Homeland Security related matters, to the detriment of crime investigation, particularly WRT resource allocation.

    It is common knowledge that most agencies have in place "red flag" mechanisms which are only triggered by numbers of complaints and/or amounts involved and NOT by popularity on forums or ease of prosecution.




    There are around 4000 HYIPs on Talkgold and MMG alone.

    There are how many shills ???
    Using their real names ???
    Based in the USA ???
    Using untraceable offshore payment processors ???

    And if they ARE, caught, then what ????
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  12. #62
    Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Eddie Haskell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    My experience would indicate it's not likely, at least in the immediate future.

    It's all too easy to be seduced into believing the B/S with which these guys surround themselves.

    It's all in the numbers.

    The population of the US currently stands at 320 MILLION + people.

    The SEC has approximately 3,500 staff in total.

    The FTC has 5 commissioners and approx 1200 staff.

    IC3 freely admits it functions primarily as a database facility, not a investigative agency.

    The FTC, SEC and FBI are primarily branches of the civil service, and are thus required to operate within the same politically driven staff and budgetary restraints as other public sectors.

    Compounding their difficulties, their political masters have, in the past few years switched a great deal of the agencies' focus on to Homeland Security related matters, to the detriment of crime investigation, particularly WRT resource allocation.

    It is common knowledge that most agencies have in place "red flag" mechanisms which are only triggered by numbers of complaints and/or amounts involved and NOT by popularity on forums or ease of prosecution.




    There are around 4000 HYIPs on Talkgold and MMG alone.

    There are how many shills ???
    Using their real names ???
    Based in the USA ???
    Using untraceable offshore payment processors ???

    And if they ARE, caught, then what ????
    YOu make a good point but this guy has a huge target on himself. Google him. Its time for the authorities to get up off their asses and go after him. Its not like he is some un known pimp. He is well known. Everybody knows who he is. This guy is a huge crook LRM. I doubt you will argue that.

    Its there for the taking LRM. I want this guy to go down so bad you cant imagine. He is a one man wrecking machine. He needs to be stopped and locked up. Ken is being very careful these days with his posts. I think he knows he is on the edge and I think its a matter of time before he gets arrested. It cant come soon enough for me.

  13. #63
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Please don't misinterpret my post.

    My point is that I don't think prosecution of even the most deserving shill such as Ken Russo is likely under the present circumstances.

    That is not to suggest abandoning hope, just a recognition that certain realities need to change and/or be done differently if there's any hope of Russo and his like being brought to justice, at least in the foreseeable future.

    I truly believe the power to affect change lies in the hands of the people and NOT in the hands of politicians of any persuasion.

    Again, IM(very)HO, a positive outcome is NOT going to come from relying on an overstretched, underfunded and politically hamstrung "usual suspect" agency.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  14. #64
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That well known serial shill, "jambutty" has mysteriously returned to the fold at Talkgold after having being exposed and chased off by naysayers exposing his shenanigans.

    He was forced into starting his own forum just so he could spread his mischief in peace: Golden Talk

    Now he's back doing business as usual on TG.

    Coincidence ????

    I think not.
    Yes indeed James Buckley aka Jambutty has returned but that was some time ago and his posts are closely monitored by some people

    He does not own Golden Talk....It's owned by Jeff who owns GoldPoll monitor....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  15. #65
    GlimDropper's Avatar
    GlimDropper is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Things are looking up, I received slight reprieve. Instead of being permanently banned now I'm only banned for 60 days. But wait, there's more. I was given a reason for having been banned:

    Dear Joe Hill,

    You have been warned for one of your posts, which violated Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum Rules. The reason you have been warned is because :

    Mischievously manufacturing inflammatory opinions in an attempt to stir up disharmony and discord. Posting up a stream of off-topic drivel or being clumsily provocative.
    (Warning Type = 'Trolling')


    For this violation, you have been given 1 point(s).
    The point(s) will remain in your account for 45 days.
    After that, they will be removed automatically.

    The post for which you are warned can be seen here:

    =======================================
    I can't say for sure that C-A has absolutely no revenue other than peoples membership fees but I think it's an overwhelmingly safe thing to say that almost all of the money C-A takes in is either members monthly fees or money they trade for extra Asterios. Gee, what ever could be the problem with that? Well quite simply the promise is that you can take more money out than you put in but if the only (or near only) money available for those pay outs comes from what people pay in, some people, perhaps a great number of them, have to lose money in order for a few to make that profit.

    Some people enjoy playing ponzi games and God bless them, they know the deal, they pay their money and take their chances. It's little different than a casino to them, granted a real casino gives you free drinks and in a real casino you very seldom have to worry if the building will disappear before you can cash in you chips. How many veteran Internet ponzi players had cash in a program when the admin up and vanished like a fart in the wind? I bet you wished you were sitting in a real casino sipping free drinks when that happened, am I right?

    To someone joining C-A the question isn't if C-A will be paying next month or even the month after. Look at the pay plan. If you join as a gold member today and pay your $19.95 each month it will be what, better than 11 months before you break even? Math isn't my strong suit so please correct me if I'm wrong and accept my thanks for having done so. So it isn't so much an question of will C-A be up and running next month, for many, if not most the question is will it be up and running next year?

    The answer to that weighs heavily on my previous questions, outside of inclusion in the pay plan what of marketable value is Club Asteria selling? The E-Books are crap, coaching and mentoring, at least in this context are almost always a scam and if Mr.Needham could sell his capture pages and auto responders on the open market, he wouldn't be giving them away as a gold member perk. Hell, even such an experienced and veteran internet marketer as DRdave never mentions any of C-A's "ancillary services" in his recruiting posts. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I really mean that, but C-A is only selling the opportunity to join a money game and these games always seem to end at some point. And as a wise man once said in his forum signature they usually seem to end just after you put your money into them. All newcomers please take note!
    =======================================

    The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment:

    =======================================
    Mischievously manufacturing inflammatory opinions in an attempt to stir up disharmony and discord. Posting up a stream of off-topic drivel or being clumsily provocative.
    =======================================

    Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 6 point(s).

    If you reach the maximum of 5, you will be banned from the Forums, for 60 days.
    So my "trolling" point will drop off in 45 days leaving me with 5 warning points. Do my other 5 go away in 60 days? I'm just wondering how "mischievous" I can be and how often. I suspect some game theory analysis might be useful here.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

    Open up your heart...

    Welcome to RealScam.com.

  16. #66
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    Things are looking up, I received slight reprieve. Instead of being permanently banned now I'm only banned for 60 days. But wait, there's more. I was given a reason for having been banned:



    So my "trolling" point will drop off in 45 days leaving me with 5 warning points. Do my other 5 go away in 60 days? I'm just wondering how "mischievous" I can be and how often. I suspect some game theory analysis might be useful here.
    Don't get too excited just yet...I don't see you being back in 60days....
    Profile shows "Banned"....For you to be back it needs to show Temp Ban....

    BTW...If you or anyone else got any spare warning points I could really use a loan till next month...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  17. #67
    baylee is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    980

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Don't get too excited just yet...I don't see you being back in 60days....
    Profile shows "Banned"....For you to be back it needs to show Temp Ban....

    BTW...If you or anyone else got any spare warning points I could really use a loan till next month...
    I have two and you can have both if needed, if the Nazi's will allow the transfer. Somehow I don't think they will.

  18. #68
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I have two and you can have both if needed, if the Nazi's will allow the transfer. Somehow I don't think they will.
    Thanks mate very kind of you

    As for the Nazi(yes just one) lets bring everyone up to speed who may not know the history....

    When Joseph first became a mod he was just a folder mod assigned to the hyip folder....
    He worked hard and did a great job moving dead hyips to scam folder and in banning shills with numerous names...
    Read more here...
    CONGRATULATIONS to Moderator JOSEPH - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

    After some time he was promoted to a Super-mod....the power went to his head....
    Since then he has abused his mod power and literally turned into a forum Nazi....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  19. #69
    Seriously?'s Avatar
    Seriously? is offline Just call me.... ahhh, no
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    201

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    being clumsily provocative.
    Can they give lessons on how to be smoothly provocative?
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

  20. #70
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,012

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    Can they give lessons on how to be smoothly provocative?
    Possibly, but the instructor is on a mission to stamp out intolerance...!

  21. #71
    Doc Bunkum's Avatar
    Doc Bunkum is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    723

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    I've done my part to see if I can get banned over there.

    I see I joined Join Date: Jun 2006 and have Posts: 2 .

    Quality over quantity I always did say.

  22. #72
    Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Eddie Haskell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    I've done my part to see if I can get banned over there.

    I see I joined Join Date: Jun 2006 and have Posts: 2 .

    Quality over quantity I always did say.
    Be careful what you wish for. I got a warning one time for telling a mod he should give himself a warning. Another time, I got a warning because my siggy said "if its listed at talk gold its a scam".

    I just got back to town and see the usual suspect mods are baiting a few of the naysayers.

    BTW...If you or anyone else got any spare warning points I could really use a loan till next month...
    Love to help you mate but I have had a run on those of late and they are scarce in my part of the world.

  23. #73
    Doc Bunkum's Avatar
    Doc Bunkum is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    723

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Well, that didn't take long!

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never


    And I thought I had tenure from being there so long.

  24. #74
    Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Eddie Haskell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Well, that didn't take long!

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never


    And I thought I had tenure from being there so long.
    Wow. Maybe they are banning us for what we have said over here. I would not put it past them. On a lighter note your not the first nor will you be the last Doc. The crackdown continues. Sorry it happened so quick to you. Its piss poor of them to give no reason and who did it. Cowards.

  25. #75
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Its piss poor of them to give no reason and who did it. Cowards.
    Let's be honest here.

    Does anyone REALLY care ???

    It's fun to bait people like Russo, tEB and Clayton Parker.

    And it's slightly better than watching endless reruns of Gilligans' Island on TV.

    But, when all is said and done, it's a bloody internet HYIP forum for chrissakes, it's not like any of it is real or any of it even matters.

    To paraphrase Groucho Marx:

    "Anyhow, I don't care to belong to any forum that will have me as a member"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-10-2012, 06:26 AM
  2. 10-22-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. 06-25-2011, 08:28 PM
  4. 06-19-2011, 06:54 PM
  5. 04-26-2011, 04:26 AM
  6. 04-17-2011, 12:00 PM
  7. 04-15-2011, 09:56 AM
  8. 04-14-2011, 11:43 AM
  9. 02-24-2011, 05:42 AM
  10. 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM
  11. 02-05-2011, 02:26 PM
  12. 02-04-2011, 05:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42