Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Quote Originally Posted by artificial HYIP View Post
    Hey, my ears were burning. Actually, I still do a Google search on ol' Merv now and then to see if there's anything new about him popping up - like an arrest. I came across this thread, then checked TG and sure enough I've been banned for life. Geez, they could be more considerate. I dare say my posting on the the old DX thread helped liven things up there. With Dx long deceased my scam busting days are over. But I was still checking in on TG irregularly and I follow Patrick Petty's blog. I keep wondering if other familiar DX related names, besides Matt Gagnon, will ever show up in an indictment.

LRM is right about my using Vanuatu as my location in my TG profile. I've never even been there, and don't know why I would as I lack a criminal operation to manage and I don't have enough money to bribe the gov't officials for anything. Vanuatu is quite the hive of scum and villainy.

Anyway, it's nice to be remembered. I'm sure I can live just fine without access to TG's forum, but there is something fishy about my being banned, especially at this point when I hardly log in anymore.
    Well, welcome to the honored to be banned club. It is with the utmost pride and humility I myself wear that badge of honor.

I hope you will feel very welcome here. Scambusting is in the blood. I hope you will feel revitalized and contribute here.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

They may have artificial HYIP confused with someone, but not the right someone. I can still log in under an, ahem, alternate username, which should have been banned along with artificial HYIP if they were really making the right connections and banning artificial HYIP for MPD.
    Well, realizing that they were desperate to get rid of EagleOne, you had an ID that hadn't been used in a while and was convenient to their (ahem) deception. Their problem is they were caught in a lie and know it, but can't go back and admit it, just like all the ponzis they advertise have to lie to get "investors"...! Oh BTW glad to meetcha.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, my ears were burning. Actually, I still do a Google search on ol' Merv now and then to see if there's anything new about him popping up - like an arrest. I came across this thread, then checked TG and sure enough I've been banned for life. Geez, they could be more considerate. I dare say my posting on the the old DX thread helped liven things up there. With Dx long deceased my scam busting days are over. But I was still checking in on TG irregularly and I follow Patrick Petty's blog. I keep wondering if other familiar DX related names, besides Matt Gagnon, will ever show up in an indictment.

LRM is right about my using Vanuatu as my location in my TG profile. I've never even been there, and don't know why I would as I lack a criminal operation to manage and I don't have enough money to bribe the gov't officials for anything. Vanuatu is quite the hive of scum and villainy.

Anyway, it's nice to be remembered. I'm sure I can live just fine without access to TG's forum, but there is something fishy about my being banned, especially at this point when I hardly log in anymore.
    So was it you that posted under that name in early december 2010??....
    Cos if it wasn't then TwitTack got some explaining to do.....

Welcome to the forum
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

I can predict what TwitTacks' explanation will be without having to wait for a response.

He'll blame the JOOS or homo-THEX-uals or illoom...err....ilumi....err....konspir....err...d irty rotten, lowdown, rich bastards who secretly control the worlds' financial system.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    So was it you that posted under that name in early december 2010??....
    Cos if it wasn't then TwitTack got some explaining to do.....

Welcome to the forum
    I posted a brief comment in December about Dave Bennett's current make money online program. Logged in maybe once since then until tonight when I discovered I was banned.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted a brief comment in December about Dave Bennett's current make money online program. Logged in maybe once since then until tonight when I discovered I was banned.
    My thought is you should challenge them on the ban. It won't get you unbanned but it will rub their faces in their lie... jmvho.

Post Thanks / Like

I've contacted TG about my banning. We'll see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmn,

it seems Talkgold may be under DDoS attack AGAIN

It's been returning "database error" and "connection to the server was reset" messages all day.

Either that, or one of the mods has "accidentally" deleted the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that was funny!

Been down for me all day also. No telling whats happened this time.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems to be working fine for me now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hmmn,

it seems Talkgold may be under DDoS attack AGAIN

It's been returning "database error" and "connection to the server was reset" messages all day.

Naaaa....Joseph only deletes individual threads at the admins request...Wonder what he charges for the service??....

So just to recap....
    We got one mod deleting threads by request....
    Another who invents MPD so he can ban those he don't like....
    And a 3rd mod who looks to have at least 3 user names....

The things that make ya go Hmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Naaaa....Joseph only deletes individual threads at the admins request...Wonder what he charges for the service??....

So just to recap....
    We got one mod deleting threads by request....
    Another who invents MPD so he can ban those he don't like....
    And a 3rd mod who looks to have at least 3 user names....

The things that make ya go Hmmmmmm
    And all of the mods sending warning notices to anyone whose post doesn't include the usual "I got paid" nonsense.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm not welcome there, so be it.

It's no skin off my nose.

Post Thanks / Like

And all of the mods sending warning notices to anyone whose post doesn't include the usual "I got paid" nonsense.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm not welcome there, so be it.

It's no skin off my nose.
    So the answer is to walk away and leave the scammers with a free ride to scam as they please??....

Post Thanks / Like

So the answer is to walk away and leave the scammers with a free ride to scam as they please??....
    Not at all.

IM(very)HO the answer is to get smarter, work harder and think outside the box.

I have never believed that, other than in the case of the "next big thing" HYIPs such as the PIPS/12DP/ASD types, naysayers are reaching many newbies.

In my observation, forums such as Talkgold and MMG attract a far greater number of confirmed "players" who are unlikely to be effected by naysayers, than they do "newbies" anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

As I see it, the current situation at Talkgold means naysayers are in 1 of 2 positions:

They are either banned or have accumulated so many nonsense warnings they are about to be banned.

In either case, they are not in a position to do much of anything.

It's Brians' forum with which he can do what he wishes.

Having said that, it's also banned posters' right to do as THEY wish.

To me at least, the current Talkgold policy indicates they've had enough of "playing innocent" and have decided to take the gloves off and get serious.

Doesn't sound like a bad policy, to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to notify the public that I am unofficially unbanned at the Talk Scam ponzi Form. What a great day! I cjould not give a F less. Take your scam forum and stick it up your ass twit tack. I know you ass hats are reading this forum. You are too scared not to. You are' cowards also not to post. My waring points are excessive so I cant post but what does it matter? IM one post from a breath to get tossed out once again. Real Scam is picking up speed but we have not forgot about you ass holes at and the mods at Talk Scam. You picked on the wrong bunch this time. Go to strait to hell all of you. Im not taking it back. I mean it. No reason to mince words.

See you bastards in hell. I hate you all. No reson to lie about it.

Now, lets see some Talk Scam rep come in here. They are Cowards. Hammer down and lets pour the coal to them. Im not letting up. Bring it on. IM sitting on ready. Those chicken shits are too afraid including Brian K. that own The scam forum know as Talk gold. Man, I have been on the phone today about scams and you cam up.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, don't sugar coat it Eddie, let them know how you REALLY feel...! They won't come here to post because the FACTS are on our side and they have no ban-button.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, don't sugar coat it Eddie, let them know how you REALLY feel...! They won't come here to post because the FACTS are on our side and they have no ban-button.
    May as well let the dogs out becasue I know Im as good as gone anyway.
    Its what I really think so screew them. YOur right about them coming here. We will Eat them alive for their scamming ways. They have no hope. I did make one post but may get banned yet again for it.

I really dont give a flying flip to be honest. Talk scam is trash. Its really gone down hill. Hey Twit, I know your reading this, why not come into the real frey? PUssy? I thought so. And ther you have it. Talk Scam mods are pussies and hypocrytes.

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a check of status and LynnRe and artificialhyip have been changed to "banned" from "permanently banned". Why aren't these lowlifes removing the ban totally? If the ban is for MPD and the MPD has proven false, now what feeble pathetic excuse do they have? Can you spell hypocrites with a capital H...? SHEESH!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I just did a check of status and LynnRe and artificialhyip have been changed to "banned" from "permanently banned". Why aren't these lowlifes removing the ban totally? If the ban is for MPD and the MPD has proven false, now what feeble pathetic excuse do they have? Can you spell hypocrites with a capital H...? SHEESH!
    What and admit to lying. Of course if their fingers are moving they are lying and most reasonable people know this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    May as well let the dogs out becasue I know Im as good as gone anyway.
    Its what I really think so screew them. YOur right about them coming here. We will Eat them alive for their scamming ways. They have no hope. I did make one post but may get banned yet again for it.

I really dont give a flying flip to be honest. Talk scam is trash. Its really gone down hill. Hey Twit, I know your reading this, why not come into the real frey? PUssy? I thought so. And ther you have it. Talk Scam mods are pussies and hypocrytes.
    LOL, I don't think buster likes you much Eddie! I am so sorry for that after all "busher, err, buster"

Post Thanks / Like

Not at all.

IM(very)HO the answer is to get smarter, work harder and think outside the box.

I have never believed that, other than in the case of the "next big thing" HYIPs such as the PIPS/12DP/ASD types, naysayers are reaching many newbies.

In my observation, forums such as Talkgold and MMG attract a far greater number of confirmed "players" who are unlikely to be effected by naysayers, than they do "newbies" anyway
    You are about 200% right LRM. I dont think people even find TG, MMG, and all the rest of the ponzi pushing boards unless and until they are seriously promoting a scam and trying to become professional internet marketers (whatever those really are) Newbies hang around on Facebook, MySpace, Apsense, AdlandPro, and other social type forums and generally just "google" for information.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WishfulThinking View Post
    You are about 200% right LRM. I dont think people even find TG, MMG, and all the rest of the ponzi pushing boards unless and until they are seriously promoting a scam and trying to become professional internet marketers (whatever those really are) Newbies hang around on Facebook, MySpace, Apsense, AdlandPro, and other social type forums and generally just "google" for information.
    I think you are right and I have been missing the boat. So how do you combat this? YOu can still reach some at the Talk Scam ponzi forum but I know there are a lot out there that we cant reach. I think the answer or at least one of them is to attack and shut down the ponzi processors. Cut the money off. There is not one answer I know but I think this is a big one.

The next thing is to prosecute and lock up the pimps. This would send shock waves about the ponzi world. I dont have all the answers and dont pretend to. These are just my thoughts at the moment. I hate scams as much if not more than the next guy. Im looking for suggestions.

The real key is to go to the main stream media and I know of one member that is working on this. If it comes to pass it will be huge. Plaster Talk Scam on Fox news and they will become a vilan (and thats what they are) and people will crucify them. Advertisers will pull out ect........ We need national media attention.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell
    So how do you combat this?
    There's simply no one answer to your question, Eddie.

The problem is complex and very little is known as to what "really" goes on behind the scenes.

* I firmly believe it is impossible for any non government agency to know who is REALLY behind this billion dollar underground "industry"
    Think about it, there are between 3 and 5000+ HYIP ponzis around at any given moment,

We know that Andy Bowdoin was a real person.....that's one.....

* Does anyone know with 100% certainty that "Brian Krasnostein" even exists, other than on screens ???

* Does anyone know with absolute certainty who owns Talkgold and/or its' corporate structure ??

* Talkgold has existed for how long now ? Eight years ??? Does anyone know with absolute certainty that it isn't so structured so that law enforcement agencies simply CAN'T touch it, or that to do so would cost squillions ???

* Is it at all possible that it's been judged that a deliberate policy of allowing Talkgold and MMG to continue operating has been judged to be of greater strategic value than closing them down and scattering the "industry" ???

* As a strictly personal observation, I believe it's easy to become so involved in the "industry" that one can start to believe that Talkgold and its' like really ARE the center of the universe as they and the "playas" like to portray themselves.

IM(very)HO the forums are merely symptoms of a far greater disease, and not the "disease" itself.

Without doubt they are facilitators, but I believe the really dangerous frauds and/or HYIPs i.e. the AdSurf Daily, Legisi, CEP, PIPS type multi million dollar scams would have existed anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

* Does anyone know with 100% certainty that "Brian Krasnostein" even exists, other than on screens ???
    Yes....

* Does anyone know with absolute certainty who owns Talkgold and/or its' corporate structure ??
    No........But it's bloody obvious that Brian still owns it....

* Talkgold has existed for how long now ? Eight years ??? Does anyone know with absolute certainty that it isn't so structured so that law enforcement agencies simply CAN'T touch it, or that to do so would cost squillions ???
    TG went online Jan 2003....No such thing as set up so that it's "untouchable"....
    Just ask Al Capone...

* Is it at all possible that it's been judged that a deliberate policy of allowing Talkgold and MMG to continue operating has been judged to be of greater strategic value than closing them down and scattering the "industry" ???
    Yes....