Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Sorry for the screwed up postings. Everytime I hit the space bar the "comma" went off. I could not help it. I had to get a new keyboard. I should buy stock in keyboard companies because it seems like I have had to buy a bunch of them over the years.
    Be sure to read my sig b4 you buy
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the screwed up postings. Everytime I hit the space bar the "comma" went off. I could not help it. I had to get a new keyboard. I should buy stock in keyboard companies because it seems like I have had to buy a bunch of them over the years.
    Oh, sure, blame it on the keyboard...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Be sure to read my sig b4 you buy
    Did you get a dud off ebay? I went down to Wally World(China Mart) and just got a cheap one to get me by. Love them or hate them they will take just about anything back no questions asked. I took back a fishing rod one time that I broke and it was my fault and I told them it was my fault. They told me to go get another one and get the hell out of there.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Oh, sure, blame it on the keyboard...!
    Gotta blame somebody. It was a cheap China Mart key board that went south. I dont know the brand because I already threw it out with the trash. The new one is HP but its a cheap one. About 15 bucks I think it was. Im a tight wad except for when it comes to any toys I want.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to get off topic so back on topic. I see TG member Okosh has inflamed nazi liar mod Joseph again. It wont surprise me if that thread "disappears" mysteriously like so many have in the past. They do that you know when evidence suggests they are caught with their pants down so to speak.

What gets me about that joint is the inconsistency. There were times I would have given myself warnings but I never got one. Then, all of the sudden, the crack down was on. You could not post anything without getting a warning or banned. If they viewed you as a real threat like LynnRE you just got canned for no reason. At least one that could not be proved. They are flat out afraid of Eagle. Hence, he is gone but never forgotten. To date, and Im not speaking for Lynn, I have yet to see a legitimate reason for his banning. The TG mods have dirty hands and they are caught in this mess and they are just as dirty as pimps and scam admins imo. Lets not forget the owner Brian who probably called the shot like a true mafia member would. He called the hit imho.

Seems like the naysayer community is growing so this does not bold well for scam forums like TG and the pimps. Its been a slow build up but its going to start growing at a faster pace imo. The ponzi and crime forums like TG have to take measures to protect their interests when it gets to a point that somebody is in the paid sticky threads giving them what for. Since they are in so deep, they just start banning naysayes and delete threads. Its the best solution for their short term problems.

I long for the day they are busted down and broken up and crumbled into the piece of **** operation they really are.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like the naysayer community is growing so this does not bold well for scam forums like TG and the pimps.
    Could be the reason for the culling

Post Thanks / Like

Could be the reason for the culling
    Probably right. They have sure weeded out a bunch of naysayers of late have they not? Most are terminated for a period or gone for good or so they think anyway. They will never stop the naysaying completly and they know this. They just want to control what they can like nazis do. The low lifes are afraid of the truth being spread. The nazi mods like twit tack are after me and a few others but he can ban me over here. He is powerless and has no control on this forum of free speech. You know he hates that. Hi Twit.

They read over hear because they want to know what we are up to. Well Twit, everything is not talked about here and you are not privy to the real private forum that discusses the real plans. Your just a pawn in the TG system you idiot. Thats right, I called you a name. How many points is that? Oh, it none on this forum you *******. You dont control the speech here now do you? You take your points system and warnings and stick them where the sun does not shine. You are not at home here A hole. This is the real world. You have no power here. IN fact why dont you register coward?

Post Thanks / Like

Thats right, I called you a name. How many points is that? Oh, it none on this forum you *******.
    Well it does seem that at least one TG mod has decided that if he don't like what someone posts here at RealScam then he will (ab)use his mod position to ban that person over at TG.....

Here is reply re the banning of Baylee....

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    He was banned by using another "Warnings" Opp, not for post ban.
    But it's not permanent ban, but a Temp ban.

Don't you thing call someone nazi is a something different for just some PA or insulting And no matter where it had happened.

One single gram of brain is enough to understand the simple thing, such type of insulting Unacceptable, even if made in war zone.
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Bloody 'ell.......

Post Thanks / Like

Of course, none of us know how many people have had it made very clear to them that ANY post they make on Talkgold can and will result in a "warning" if not an immediate ban.

Many new age gurus and MLMers advocate using a "win/win" philosophy when attempting to resolve conflict.

According to their touchy-feely handbook, each of the aggrieved parties should be looking to achieve a "win/win" rather than win/lose or lose/lose outcome.

WRT, Talkgold, I would suggest a fourth option could be introduced into the "game"

That option being:

'I'm not playing your stupid game"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seems that Baylees ban has been reversed at TG, since he was incorrectly banned for something he said elsewhere.(Like...here) Now all they have to do is admit that they incorrectly banned Lynnre(Eagleone) and artificial hyip for mpd since they are clearly not the same people. Anyone holding their breath on that one...?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Those cowards should unban me and that Commerce bloke as well. Oceanside was being criticized legitimately.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Those cowards should unban me and that Commerce bloke as well. Oceanside was being criticized legitimately.

Soapboxmom
    Yeah, I see that someone called "gummibear" has been banned after just asking a couple of questions. He(she?) said they were a member but wanted to know about licensing. That place has turned into quite a pile of camel dung.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I should not be surprised that Baylee was banned for his comments on this forum. Nothing over there surprises me anymore. At least he was unbanned. If Baylee is banned for statments over here then I should have been canned a long time ago. Here again is the inconsistency with TG. They just cant seem to get it right. Lets not even talk about Lynn and alternative HYIP. They screwed this one up bad and have been caught but still wont admit it. They have no answers because they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

At least Geoff still has his marbles but he is one of the few that do over there. These rogue mods are really out of control. Perhaps I was wrong in my statement that Brian was behind all of this. I think the mods (some,not all) are totally out of control. They need to be reigned in. If your a naysayer right now you have a target on your back at talk scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Well, it seems that Baylees ban has been reversed at TG, since he was incorrectly banned for something he said elsewhere.(Like...here)
    Geoff did the right thing and reversed the ban after reading this post....
    Web Life Forum - View Single Post - Realscam.com - on "Talk Gold"

Post Thanks / Like

Let me see now, I was 5 states and 600 miles from my keyboard and got banned at TG for a post I made here. Interesting. It seems the nazi joesph is now the super mod of worlds internet. After reviewing his actions nazi fits him to a Tee.

Post Thanks / Like

Geoff did the right thing and reversed the ban after reading this post....
    Web Life Forum - View Single Post - Realscam.com - on "Talk Gold"
    He has only partially done the right thing. There are still the false mpd accusations against LynnRE and Artificial Hyip.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no way they can unban alternativeHYIP because that means they would have to unban me. That is something they are not going to do. Even if they did, the first post I made would get me banned again. So there is no way they will unban me. It is a shame that alternativeHYIP is the one who has to suffer because of it. Besides, they don't have the balls to unban me.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet Joseph is fit to be tied that he cannot do anything to me for my post here. I also bet he is livid that his ban of Baylee got reversed. So now all he can do is delete threads or posts. What a wimp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I bet Joseph is fit to be tied that he cannot do anything to me for my post here. I also bet he is livid that his ban of Baylee got reversed. So now all he can do is delete threads or posts. What a wimp.
    He'sprobably also pissed with me again cos now he must explain why he deleted yet another thread for no good reason....

Somehow I doubt the "accidentily deleted" excuse will wash this time....

For those struggling to keep up....

Threads deleted by Joseph that we know of....

Uncle Clayton WZ thread....
    InstaForex Paid sticky....
    Paid sticky in hyip folder....
    Plus "couple of other hyip threads"....
    Lifesdream thread from "Paid to" folder....

And who knows how many other threads deleted that we don't know about but which mod logs could easy expose.....

You can follow the discussion at TG from Joseph's signed confession in post #4 here...
    Has the LiFESDREAM thread been moved??? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Post Thanks / Like

I think that I would be worried if I was a admin or mod at TalkGold, after all they are pimping this and I forgot, so is MMG.

Sea Of Incongruity Surrounds Club Asteria: As ‘Ken Russo’ Pushes ‘Opportunity’ On TalkGold Ponzi Board, World Bank Qualifies ‘Director’ Claims Made By Promoters.

Link:

Sea Of Incongruity Surrounds Club Asteria: As ‘Ken Russo’ Pushes ‘Opportunity’ On TalkGold Ponzi Board, World Bank Qualifies ‘Director’ Claims Made By Promoters

Post Thanks / Like

Not to worry....TG is giving away $400 to celebrate their 8th aniversary which they forgot about 2 months ago

To thank Our Members for over 8 great years, we have decided to award up to $400 in Cash in a simple yet, exciting new Talkgold contest.

The Rules of This Contest can be found at: Talkgold Upto $400 Giveaway! - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

There are 2 different ways to earn, and both should help the forum in the long run.

#1 is to answer a simple question which will hopefully provide members with ideas to earn extra money on the net.

#2 is to refer other member to the contest. Refer your friends and win $50 cash if they are chosen as one of the 4 winners.

Once again the contest can be entered at: Talkgold Upto $400 Giveaway! - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

15645 Oceanwalk, Ft Meyers, FL
    Talkgold Upto $400 Giveaway! - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Post Thanks / Like

I got warned aginn for an honest post.

LOL This **** has gotten funny.

[QUOTE

our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
    ThinkForex.com
    Sell LR for Bank Wire, Buy LR with Credit Card

YOUR AD HERE!
    For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
    30% Daily For 30 Days. Total 900% Return. Principal Deposit GUARANTEED! Registered Company.
    Please visit GAIN BUCKS for more details.
    Put your banner or text ad in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!
    Follow Us on: Twitter | Google Buzz

above banners and links are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Learn the secrets from Talkgold's professional online entrepreneurs.
    Name
    Email

Go Back Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum > User Control Panel > Private Messages > Inbox
    Reload this Page You have been warned

Welcome, EddieHaskell.
    You last visited: Today at 03:14 PM
    Your Notifications: 1
    User CP Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Community Links
    Social Groups
    Pictures & Albums
    Contacts & Friends
    Members List
    Show Threads Show Posts
    Tag Search
    Advanced Search
    Quick Links
    Today's Posts
    Mark Forums Read
    Open Contacts Popup
    User Control Panel
    Edit Signature
    Edit Your Details
    Edit Options
    Miscellaneous
    Private Messages
    Subscribed Threads
    Your Profile
    Who's Online
    Go to Page...
    Your Notifications
    Unread Private Messages 1
    Unread Visitor Messages 0
    Unapproved Visitor Messages 0
    Incoming Friend Requests 0
    Social Groups Join Requests 0
    Social Group Invitations 0
    Unread Picture Comments 0
    Picture Comments Awaiting Approval 0
    Unapproved Group Messages 0
    Your Control Panel
    Your Profile
    Edit Your Details
    Profile Privacy
    Networking
    Contacts & Friends
    Social Groups
    Pictures & Albums
    Settings & Options
    Edit Avatar
    Edit Signature
    Edit Email & Password
    Edit Options
    Edit Ignore List
    Private Messages
    Folders
    Inbox
    Sent Items
    List Messages
    Send New Message
    Track Messages
    Edit Folders
    Subscribed Threads
    Folders
    Subscriptions
    List Subscriptions
    Edit Folders
    Miscellaneous
    Event Reminders
    Attachments

Report Private Message
    Private Message: You have been warned

You have been warned

Today, 06:14 PM

Default You have been warned
    Dear EddieHaskell,

You have been warned for one of your posts, which violated Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum Rules. The reason you have been warned is because:

Posting a topic or reply in a folder or thread unrelated to that topic.
    (Warning Type = Off Topic Post)

For this violation, you have been given : 1 point(s).
    The point(s) will remain in your account for 30 days.
    After that, they will be removed automatically.

The post for which you are warned can be seen here:

=======================================
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DRdave View Post
    3.24% per week means just under 13% per month!

That's a great return in my book!
    Your track record sucks Ken. Give

us a break.

The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment:

Posting a topic or reply in a folder or thread unrelated to that topic.

Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 1 point(s).

If you reach the maximum of 5, you will be banned from the Forums, for 30 days.

To see details about all the warnings you have received, until now, please click here.

Please reply back if you have a dispute.
    Forward Message

Quick Reply

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap
    tags around selected text

Decrease Size
    Increase Size
    Dear EddieHaskell, You have been warned for one of your posts, which violated Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum Rules. The reason you have been warned is because: Posting a topic or reply in a folder or thread unrelated to that topic. (Warning Type = Off Topic Post) For this violation, you have been given : 1 point(s). The point(s) will remain in your account for 30 days. After that, they will be removed automatically. The post for which you are warned can be seen here: =======================================
    Quote Originally Posted by DRdave View Post
    3.24% per week means just under 13% per month! That's a great return in my book!
    Your track record sucks Ken. Give us a break. :flame:
    ======================================= The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment: ======================================= Posting a topic or reply in a folder or thread unrelated to that topic. ======================================= Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 1 point(s). If you reach the maximum of 5, you will be banned from the Forums, for 30 days. To see details about all the warnings you have received, until now, please click here. Please reply back if you have a dispute.
    Delete this Message
    Delete Message
    To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
    Delete this Message

TALKGOLD
    SIDEBAR ADS
    ADVERTISE HERE. Must read: Advertising Terms & Disclaimer
    PUT YOUR 120X120 AD HERE FOR ONLY $175/WEEK!
    Click Here for details.
    Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $165
    Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $115
    Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $105
    Instaforex Cost of Ad - $95
    Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $95
    Cost of Ad - $95
    Cost of Ad - $95
    Cost of Ad - $95
    YOUR AD HERE

PUT YOUR NON-ROTATING AD HERE NOW!
    ONLY $95/Week