Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Realname
  • 1 Post By okosh

Thread: Why Talkgold moves old sponsor's sites to archive folder???

  1. #1
    Realname is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    96

    Question Why Talkgold moves old sponsor's sites to archive folder???

    It happens very often with exchanger's sites who don't renew their subscripions. TG admins instead of unsticky threads and keep it in the same folder they move it to archive folder. Is this a way to blackmail them and force them to renew their ads??

    Btw their advertising disclaimer its very funny! They wrote this warning to potencial advertisers : "You are NOT allowed to place ads to fraudulent sites, investment scams, or Ponzi Schemes." But you look to their banners, text links, sticky threads and 100% are ALL scam sites!!! :D

  2. #2
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,262

    Re: Why Talkgold moves old sponsor's sites to archive folder???

    Quote Originally Posted by Realname View Post
    It happens very often with exchanger's sites who don't renew their subscripions. TG admins instead of unsticky threads and keep it in the same folder they move it to archive folder. Is this a way to blackmail them and force them to renew their ads??
    Sure is...if ya wanna scam at TG you must pay the "house" their cut....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  3. #3
    Realname is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    96

    Re: Why Talkgold moves old sponsor's sites to archive folder???

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Sure is...if ya wanna scam at TG you must pay the "house" their cut....
    Or be a friend of admins to get free advertising there. I know that some of their mods have free ad space to pimp their hyip monitor site.....

  4. #4
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,262

    Re: Why Talkgold moves old sponsor's sites to archive folder???

    Quote Originally Posted by Realname View Post
    Or be a friend of admins to get free advertising there. I know that some of their mods have free ad space to pimp their hyip monitor site.....
    Yes they do....Cant say I disagree with giving them free advertising since they not being paid....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42