Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Soapboxmom
  • 1 Post By Theseus

Thread: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

  1. #1
    Soapboxmom's Avatar
    Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,955
    Blog Entries
    3

    Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    -----Original Message-----
    From: On Behalf Of eastbounddown@gmail.com
    Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 1:32 AM
    To: Realscam
    Subject: RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. Contact Us Form - Site Feedback

    The following message was sent to you via the RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. Contact Us form by ( mailto:eastbounddown@gmail.com ).

    --------------------------------

    The person going by the name of path2prosperity was sued for her posts made in World Law Direct. There is no truth to what she posted and the case was won by the suing party, not her. She tried very very hard to connect this program with another she was in that was screwing her out of her money. This turned out to be false and a complete lie. She has absolutely no evidence to back up anything she is saying and is not a part of nor a member of the program that she has tried so hard for so many years to tear down and destroy. She was told to put up facts for all of her followers to read or shut up. She chose to not only shut up but to run away and bring her garbage to your doorstep instead. Be cautioned and be wary. World law Direct should be contacted by your forum here to find out how much it cost them to post her malicious comments. You could be next in line for the same law suit. The posts in World law Direct were removed due to lack of evidence and malicious behaviour by this person. They were also sued for allowing the posts to be made with no basis or proof of fact to back up anything that was said. The same could apply to you here. Background checks should be done on those posting in here. She is just a troublemaker from England who has nothing better to do with her time than to attempt to destroy those programs many people do profit from, just not her. Ask her to produce proof and the evidence with which she is getting her information from. She will quickly scurry away and run back under her rock until she finds another poor unsuspecting forum who is willing to post her lies and garbage. You cannot hide behind the law to protect the IP addresses of those who post here and you can be held accountable in a court of law for everything that is said.
    When the site gets a message that is businesslike, it is answered politely and privately. Threatening goons that make up court cases and laws get a public answer like this one!

    Path2prosperity was sued? Really??? What is the case / cause number and who were the parties to the suit?

    Originally Posted by wserra


    Bzzt! False. The writer probably ought to take a look at 47 USC 230. In relevant part, it reads: "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider." In other words, the "scam site owner" is not liable for what others post. Moreover, since this is a federal statute, it preempts any state law to the contrary.
    It didn't cost World Law Direct a dime in damages. Federal law protects the site owners and administrators / moderators. The poster himself / herself is responsible for what they personally post. So, all your babbling about that is pure fiction and you know full well you are lying.

    We do have staff here that can remove any posts that violate our rules and guidelines. The staff also has the discretion to remove or edit as they feel is prudent and necessary. Nothing else is removed without a court order or documentation that shows there are false statements of fact published. Let's have those false statements, bigshot.

    Path2prosperity isn't going anywhere! Any information this forum possesses will only be turned over with a proper court order. To get that there must be criminal activity, which would not include defamation and libel etc. as those are torts, or a civil suit filed. Good luck with that, scammer!!

  2. #2
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    When the site gets a message that is businesslike, it is answered politely and privately. Threatening goons that make up court cases and laws get a public answer like this one!

    Path2prosperity was sued? Really??? What is the case / cause number and who were the parties to the suit?
    Ask Jeeves?

  3. #3
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    The potential for us to sell "Do Not Mess with Soapboxmum" badges, stickers and leaflets to commuters outside railway stations in UK is great. I am fairly confident that people would buy them for £2 but they might fetch more now that that BannersBroker members have made such a splash in scambusting news. Would anybody pay £2.50 if they went into production?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-13-2013 at 03:22 PM.

  4. #4
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    The potential for us to sell "Do Not Mess with Soapboxmum" badges, stickers and leaflets to commuters outside railway stations in UK is great. I am fairly confident that people would buy them for £2 but they might fetch more now that that BannersBroker members have made such a splash in scambusting news. Would anybody pay £2.50 if they went into production?
    Perhaps charge £8.50 and market the badges to BB affiliates, you'd need to ensure that they never received them though, nor had any idea where the badges were. Or if they existed at all....

  5. #5
    Soapboxmom's Avatar
    Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,955
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    I e-mailed our ever charming internet rambo about this thread and that charmer is not participating. I want those case / cause numbers so we can post all those court records we have been enticed with!

  6. #6
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I e-mailed our ever charming internet rambo about this thread and that charmer is not participating. I want those case / cause numbers so we can post all those court records we have been enticed with!
    I assume the "charmer" to whom you refer is the same one who invented the fake law students who were taking up his case.

    If it is, his supporters will be waiing for news of VICTORY.

    I suppose that the perpetrator of such idiocy hoped that I would drop dead before the news reached RealScam.

  7. #7
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Took a bit but I kinda plowed through a thread at WLD

    TRUSTe Certificate for porn and ponzi promoting sites? - WORLD Law Direct Forums

    Only the first few pages are worth your time since it became a battleground of sorts after that. What interested me is that one of our newer RS members was wanting proof about the statement presented at the beginning. I can understand when a person has been 'out of the loop' for awhile they might have missed the action resulting from threatening legal action against RealScam by Adlandpro owner Bogdan Fiedur. Just thought I would try to help out here and post some links to threads that might help explain what was not answered in WLD.



    http://www.realscam.com/f11/bogdan-f...lscam-com-913/

    Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

    and while you are at it, take some advice from an old friend of ours who returned to adland for a short stay


    community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2425496/Today-is-the-present-tomorrow-who-knows-the-past-its-over/1.aspx


    Today is the present, tomorrow who knows, the past its over

    10/21/2010 8:28:41 PM



    This has been a difficult week for me. I let emotions rule rather than common sense. The good part is everyone has learned something from the tension in this community. Perhaps it only served to show all of our weaknesses.

    What did I learn? First was that this community has changed. I was functioning on the "old community", the way it used to be. There I just gave it away that I live in the past.

    Second: Don't throw stones at glass windows. To go to a forum and spout and spew serves no purpose.

    Third: Times have changed. We once were an advertising site called Adlandpro which also had a community where forums bonded people. No one posts in forums, that is in the past. Now we are blended into one site called Adlandpro where advertising is the name of the game.

    Fourth: There is more than one definition to the words community, forum, personal messages, comments. How you use these tools is your business. How I define them will define how I function here.

    As this forum says, "We never stop learning" and one of the ways to heal is to embrace what hurts the most. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: We Never Stop Learning I think this little lady has it right.

    For all of old timers, living in the past and looking forward to the future here's a little gift. Enjoy the music. This was sent to me by a new acquantiance from Brazil.

    Mercedes Sosa - Pablo Milanés - Años - YouTube

    Peace

    -----------

    If you think the way to make adlandpro a better place is to attack those who have already verified the trash that has been promoted there, you are wrong. Oh yes, they started cleaning up their act probably because Canadian legal authorities were taking a real close look at the garbage posted there. Now it is all about scamming people into buying into those get rich quick schemes and trying to cover it up with your fake social community atmosphere.

    I could not find the thread in WLD relating to your first post here SBM but the wording does sound familiar. No proof!!!??? You have posted all the links to all the dirt you dug up on scamlandpro with all the adult ads. We all found some because it was flooded with it and no attempt to 'clean it up' until RS pointed it out. Didn't he even ask US to 'work' with him to help him find the stuff?? (not exact quote, just from memory).

    P2P, you are an easy target as you 'tell it like it is' in your Brit language and some of us Americans can't even follow your dialogue! lol However, you get the job done and by offending the bad guys they just come after you to discredit what you say. We expect you to be around a long time and still kicking up the dirt of cyber crime!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  8. #8
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]Took a bit but I kinda plowed through a thread at WLD
    You will not find anything about WLD suing me because they did nothing of the sort. The person who sent that e-mail to SBM invented the whole thing

    I assume that the "charmer" who informed SBM that WLD had sued me was was BoggyBoy or one of his underlings but I had so many enemies on WLD that there is an outside chance that it could have been one of them.

    Boggy's two chiefs were Bachman and Bernier when he tried to sue me. We know Bachman is no more and Bernier has vanished so somebody must have replaced them as top dogs in BoggyBoy's food chain. I wonder who they could be?

    I wonder who sent the news that WLD had sued me! Which one of them could be stupid enough to invent that sort of garbage and send it to SBM?

  9. #9
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

    P2P, you are an easy target as you 'tell it like it is' in your Brit language and some of us Americans can't even follow your dialogue! lol However, you get the job done and by offending the bad guys they just come after you to discredit what you say. We expect you to be around a long time and still kicking up the dirt of cyber crime![/COLOR]
    They think I am an easy target because they assume that I made good money from my days as an autosurf game player. I had a punt on the autosurfs with any spare change from my pension because it was more fun than buying a UK national lottery ticket. There were some weeks when I won a few pounds and others when I lost.

    It was the fun of the chase rather than the money that motivated me to play the autosurf games. The BoggyBoy's of this world don't believe that so they dig for dirt and I laugh at them for doing it.

    The person who invented the non existant law suit has pushed stupidity to its limit and whoever did that is the dimmest of the dim.

  10. #10
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    You will not find anything about WLD suing me because they did nothing of the sort. The person who sent that e-mail to SBM invented the whole thing

    I assume that the "charmer" who informed SBM that WLD had sued me was was BoggyBoy or one of his underlings but I had so many enemies on WLD that there is an outside chance that it could have been one of them.

    Boggy's two chiefs were Bachman and Bernier when he tried to sue me. We know Bachman is no more and Bernier has vanished so somebody must have replaced them as top dogs in BoggyBoy's food chain. I wonder who they could be?

    I wonder who sent the news that WLD had sued me! Which one of them could be stupid enough to invent that sort of garbage and send it to SBM?

    Must have been "misinformed"!!! Yet bought into it anyway. Now who looks the fool?? The "charmer" SBM refers to?
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  11. #11
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,567

    Re: Yet Another Internet Rambo!

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

    Must have been "misinformed"!!! Yet bought into it anyway. Now who looks the fool?? The "charmer" SBM refers to?
    I have assumed that "the charmer" who wrote this was doing so at the bequest of Scamlandpro. I did not bother SBM to find out if she had any proof that it had come from that source, as I was very busy winding up a building project which has dragged on for a long time.

    I have just updated my web site on Adlandpro so that if I was incorrect that "the charmer" who sent this rubbish did not come from Adlandpro one of their admins can issue a formal denial that it came from them and I will contact SBM to see if she can tell me more about the source of the e-mail.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42