19)
    20)
    21)
    22)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trend Sound Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by vkguy22

City Hill TV - Ministry

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Attention everyone who was ripped off by Trend Sound Promoter!!! I was ripped OFF for about $20,000
    Each of us needs to report this white collar crime to the following Government Agencies! Agencies will open crime investigation, and we will get a chance to recover our money and put these crooks behind bars!
    1) https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

2) https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.go...#crnt&panel1-1

3) Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

4) https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

5) https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

6) Investment Online Complaint Form

7) econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

8) https://fortress.wa.gov/lni/rts/

Here is addition information that needs to be included in your crime report : Corporations: Registration Detail
    Please attach some of your unpaid invoices and receipt (that you transfer money to these crooks). Let's do it as soon as possible! Otherwise, they can flee the country, and take OUR money with them! Please keep postings who already filed crime reports! I am going to do it ASAP. Also some people can meet in their cities, and do it as a group. Make sure, file a crime report in EACH AGENCY and let them know that you are a VICTIM!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great find @littleroundman!

There's a new complaint on Ripoff Report, by someone who lost $20,000.

This following note is for Government Officials, so they know where to find the money.

Nokolay Veretnov on vk.com/tspbisness stated that Pavel Panfilov received $60,000 from Trend Sound Promoter.

Attachment 7432
    His comment says: "A friend from US bought a car, repaid dept and on February 1, 2014, earned $60,000."

In the comments section of vk.com/photo97744217_319163863, Nokolay Veretnov said that he also received $60,000 from Trend Sound Promoter.

Attachment 7434
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vkguy22 View Post
    Great find @littleroundman!

There's a new complaint on Ripoff Report, by someone who lost $20,000.

This following note is for Government Officials, so they know where to find the money.

Nokolay Veretnov on vk.com/tspbisness stated that Pavel Panfilov received $60,000 from Trend Sound Promoter.

Attachment 7432
    His comment says: "A friend from US bought a car, repaid dept and on February 1, 2014, earned $60,000."

In the comments section of vk.com/photo97744217_319163863, Nokolay Veretnov said that he also received $60,000 from Trend Sound Promoter.

Attachment 7434
    Dear Mr.Pigida,
    Victims of the Trend Sound Promoter would to visit you in your office, and you can face to face explain them why they can NOT GET THEIR MONEY BACK! TSP refuse to schedule appointments with their victims and explain victims why they changed agreement, and how it is possible to change agreement any time and anyhow! Now TSP started to threaten their victims, to prevent victims to complain to Government Law Enforcement Agencies! People, do not be afraid of crooks! FBI will investigate , and will find out who is the crook , and who is not. TSP Management need to give people THEIR MONEY back!
    People do not need any profit, just give them TEIR MONEY BACK! Otherwise TSP Management and owners will end up like Bernard Madoff (founder of Pyramid Scheme Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC) in Federal Prison! Process has been started, but it is not too late to fix it, and pay people back THEIR MONEY!

Post Thanks / Like

Yet more complains are filed:

Trend Sound Promoter is a pyramid scam. Don't invest your money into them. They will not pay you $0.40 per email. Stay away from Review 481465 Apr 03, Scam Practices @ Pissed Consumer

http://www.bubblews.com/news/2909786...-review-a-scam
    Page has since been deleted. Here's a screenshot.
    Attachment 7442

http://trymakingmoney.blogspot.com/2...-pure-and.html
    Page has since been deleted. Here's a screenshot.
    Attachment 7443

There is another active forum going on, lots of information, especially in regards to Global Employment Alliance (aka Glemal. TSP's other scam). That page has 1000+ comments, mostly in Russian. See http://www.rang.com.ua/glemal.com.ua
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Stream

pasha d

1 week ago

It's okay to have your own opinion Anatoly. i do have mine you will see later a lot of people will agree with me And in some ways you right we supposed to think before signing anything and things like that but name me at least one company in America who screwed so many people for so many so much money they made it really professional well done
    ·
    pasha d

1 week ago

Mr. Anatoly k. you can find the answer for your question in my previous post the last sentence This business was built on trust they pay people back with their own money because logically if you don't sell music you don't sell there product no bring money to the company. They send you real checks correct ? If you think one email cost $.40 cents wrong I made some research some calls not even one company will pay this much maximum 1 -2 cents They Send your money back these trick makes you think you making money and get you excited to buy more packages and not only you many people around you I start to ask the people who work through 2013 they made not much they were so excited making easy money they just buying more packages. That's what company need so people through 2013 by as much Packages as possible and trust me they made it 30% of people I know they got the package and not one And I know lot of people

Josh Nichkols6 days ago

+Anatoly K You appear to be the ignorant one. NO COMPANY in America would pay $0.40. As someone who is into email marketing, I only pay $25.00 for 20,000 emails. That's $0.01 per email. No way in hell ANYone would pay $0.040.

This is a ponzi scheme. You just can't seem to open up your eyes to the possibility that this company is a fraud. IF this is a ponzi scheme, The S.E.C will force all promoters to pay back the money they earned to compensate victims. And the SEC doesn't f*** around, they'll have no issue placing a lien on your car, house or other personal property.
    *This giant corporation is solely owned and operated by one person, Volodimyr Pigida.
    *The music you are 'distributing' is the music of one person, Volodimyr Pigida, the company owner.
    *The corporation's owner, Volodimyr Pigida, has a long history spamming the world wide web.
    *Trend Sound Promoter AMG Corp has NO corporate offices. The two corporate offices they claim to have are BOTH mail forwarding services "virtual offices".. Basically what this means is the mail that Trend Sound "corporate offices" receive is forwarded to Volodimyr Pigida's apartment in Bellevue.

*Both of the corporate office phone numbers are forwarded to ONE cell phone.

·
    TheLenny4444

1 day ago

I visited the FBI Field Office in Seattle and gave them all the information I could get my hands on. Then the Special Agent had some questions for me. I'm sure they have already launched an investigation of this fraudulent corporation.

Also FYI: 100% of Trend Sound Promoter AMG Corporation's revenue comes from Promoter Package Purchases. That's the only source of revenue they have! They 

ALEX B

1 week ago (edited)

i called them in march first and i asked them y i dont receive the check and they told me to sell 3% of music so the check to be release ,and i did ,then i called them in the second week ,and i asked again for the check ,and this time they told me to buy some traffic web,and i did that too,so when i called them in the 3rd week they told me to refer at list one people to thery company,but i dont want to refer no one in this scam company.than from there i saw this is the bigest scam company.so im done with them.so the life dosent end here......
    ·
    artem milevskiy

1 week ago

$9k ,man. I have invested 2k in november and got paychecks for $2,200 or so. I kinda knew from the beginning that it will scam but I thought its gonna less little longer. Oh well I think God will make sure those $ wont make them happy cause they knew that main goal is to change agreement and scam people later,) so F all of them
    ·
    pasha d

1 week ago

suing or calling police will not do anything. they are protected by their agreement which were signed And I found something else: they can change their agreement any time they want. For example: right now you have to bring 25% of sells stuff from your package and 3% of music. Even if you will start to sell something in half year they will tell that you have to bring 50% or more. They can change they rules any time. And I found this in contract too. It is the same as a credit card: you sign and you are stock with it. Only in this case you give money not receive. Guys believe me I can't see my face in a mirror right now: I am so ashamed that I was so stupid. 
    ·

Josh Nichkols1 week ago

Pasha, File a complaint with U.S SEC here: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
    File a complaint with FBI here: https://tips.fbi.gov/
    File a complaint with IC3 here: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint

I'm pretty sure there is already an on-going investigation. If enough people complain, they will work it faster.
    ·
    TheLenny4444

1 day ago

Hey guys, I agree with all y'all. Trend Sound Promoter AMG Corp is the newest fraudulent scheme of the much-hated con-artist Володимир Пигида.
    Here in Spokane, Володимир Пигида had created a similar online scheme that requires investment upfront, people bought the load of crap he was selling them.. Soon, he had alot of people signed up and later when no one got their payments as promised, he fled to Bellevue, WA. He scammed my fellow church members anywhere between a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. Now, when people hear the name Володимир Пигида here around the Spokane Russian Community, They only talk about how many families he's bankrupt!! 
    ·
    oleg khynku

2 weeks ago

you said that the company tsp has millions of promoters distributers where did you get that information

Anton Brushchenko

3 weeks ago

Yeap, scam.
    ·
    Owen B

3 weeks ago

Scam!!! People - don't spend more money on this company or if you're thinking of starting DON'T DO IT! Its a scam! Spent a lot of money to purchase packages, now the company wouldn't send out check for the amount earned. Nobody's willing to buy their music. No way people would refer that much customers or sell that amount of music how its stated to get paid. 
    ·

Josh Nichkols1 week ago

File a complaint with U.S SEC here: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

File a complaint with IC3 here: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint
    ·
    ALEX B

1 week ago

i hope everybody will learn from my mistake and wont do the same mistake what i did .i spend 40k in this scam company and i got nothing from them .every week they change the rules.they are animals they rip as a part.but its fine i will start all over and i will rebuild my life.but they will pay one day for sure....
    ·
    ALEX B

1 week ago

i ready track some workers couple weeks ago .and i know were they live.very soon i will release on youtube.
    ·
    ALEX B

1 week ago (edited)

guys lets report to the police or to sue this company so we can get r money back.we have to make a meeting so we can go together to thery company.i dont know about u but im going to visit them next week.
    ·
    Josh Nichkols1 week ago

File a complaint with U.S SEC here: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

ALEX B1 week ago

+Josh Nichkols thank you very much for the info.i did report to them.now i wait for ther answer
    ·
    JusticeZ

5 days ago

Parties (Business entity vs Customers) to a contract have no obligation to check the terms on a periodic basis to learn whether they have been changed by the other side. A party can't unilaterally change the terms of a contract; it must obtain the other party's consent before doing so... This is because a revised contract is merely an offer and does not bind the parties until accepted.

JusticeZ

6 days ago

I had done everything they requested and no pay. SCAM....
    ·

Post Thanks / Like

7) Volodimyr Pigida (owner) facebook.com/volodimyr.pigida

Volodimyr Pigidas' soundtrackstudiovp page on Facebook

Volodimyr Pigidas' volodimyr.pigida page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Volodimyr Pigida (owner) facebook.com/volodimyr.pigida

Trend Sound Music Catalogue

Post Thanks / Like

David Inna Kaletniks' david.kaletnik page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TSPvictims View Post
    Attention everyone who was ripped off by Trend Sound Promoter!!! I was ripped OFF for about $20,000
    Each of us needs to report this white collar crime to the following Government Agencies! Agencies will open crime investigation, and we will get a chance to recover our money and put these crooks behind bars!
    1) https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

2) https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.go...#crnt&panel1-1

3) Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

4) https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

5) https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

6) Investment Online Complaint Form

7) econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

8) https://fortress.wa.gov/lni/rts/

Here is addition information that needs to be included in your crime report : Corporations: Registration Detail
    Please attach some of your unpaid invoices and receipt (that you transfer money to these crooks). Let's do it as soon as possible! Otherwise, they can flee the country, and take OUR money with them! Please keep postings who already filed crime reports! I am going to do it ASAP. Also some people can meet in their cities, and do it as a group. Make sure, file a crime report in EACH AGENCY and let them know that you are a VICTIM!!!

Can you please provide more details on your story?

Like how did you realize it was a scam? How much money did you loose?

I have friends that are currently in this scam and they keep showing me checks and claim it works...

I want to tell them of your stories and what they can expect when this finally catches up with them...

Worst part about this scam and others is that they are recruiting more people into this trap...

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah lets see how they rich they will be while sitting in Federal Prison, wondering how they became poor. Dirt bags will see what they deserve.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I am also a TSP member. TSP wrote that they were DDoS ataked. Did this really happen or it's a lie? Is there some proofs?

Post Thanks / Like

@Dreamside, can you please upload a copy of the letter about DDOS attacks? Maybe save the email into a PDF and upload.

I've been following the story on rang.com.ua/glemal.com.ua. It's most definitely a spoof. x_softlayer guy makes good points on DDOS.

Here's why it DDOS attacks never happened. (many of those points x_softlayer already shared).

1) Trend Sound Promoter never provided official proof of DDOS attacks
    DDOS attacks are a very serious of crime in US, especially when they're committed on financial institutions. Majority of ISP providers keep a certain log of all connections, which help government officials track DDOS attacks. Anytime a DDOS attack is committed, US task force can pinpoint it to at least the location it was coming from, most often city and a country. TSP had to provide a public copy of police report and a detailed analysis of the attack and attackers' information, provided by the US officials. Just like any other crime.

2) A chance of DDOS are almost impossible
    To attack with DDOS, one must have control over thousands of computers over the world. That means that the attacker had to own a virus and already have had thousands of computers infected before time. That also means that the attacker knew how to make viruses. To be able to write a virus, the attacker had to know Windows C, C++, and C# programming languages, and not just know, but know them and their vulnerabilities very well. This also means that the attacker was no typical html programmer, but a high-profile, full-time hacker.

3) There had to be a financial gain
    DDOS attacks come at a cost. There had to be a financial motive.

4) It's simple to avoid DDOS attacks.
    If TSP has been attacked via DDOS since July of 2013, they could of easily implemented a CDN service like CloudFlare, which would have shielded them from any future DDOS attacks.

5) Most financial institutions are not affected by DDOS attacks.
    Most financial institutions can withstand DDOS attacks and at the worst, can go offline for 15 minutes. (If you're thinking of attacks during Julian Assange time, they were on a global-scale, with many, many hackers, it doesn't relate to here)

6) DDOS cannot freeze assets.
    Financial institutions, i.e. banks, etc, do not freeze your assets because they were struck by DDOS. DDOS doesn't affect your money in any way.

7) TSP's Financial Institutions would provide official proof of being attacked by DDOS.
    No financial institution that TSP claimed to have gotten attacked, ever claimed that they were attacked.

There are just waaaaaaaaaaaay too many discrepancies in TSP DDOS story. It's more than definitely a blunt lie.

Post Thanks / Like

@Dreamside, demand the official document from TSP in regards to the DDOS attacks.

Post Thanks / Like

Straight from the Ponzi playbook claiming a DDOS attack. Why would anyone want to DDOS a Ponzi site? It is stalling to buy time just like in every other Ponzi that has claimed this.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

up next...........bubonic plague

Post Thanks / Like

@Dreamside, can you please upload a copy of the letter about DDOS attacks? Maybe save the email into a PDF and upload.
    Here is the screenshot http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/...1046d367d3.jpg

rang.com.ua/glemal.com.ua
    I am also on that site and I doubt about DDoS Atacks, so I asked here. I am not a hacker but in general i understand how DDoS-atack works. I don;t belive that from June the could't fix this problem.

Post Thanks / Like

IOW,

You're not getting paid and we will only accept cash for purchases, because credit card transactions are too easy to trace.

Anyone who is thinking of joining this dying ponzi now might as well flush their money down the toilet.

Post Thanks / Like

so if there really was a ddos attack, no one would be able to see the page. no?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    so if there really was a ddos attack, no one would be able to see the page. no?
    Reading the above letter closely, the wording has changed from "DDoS" attacks to "Hacker" attacks

Whether or not the change in terms was Trend Sound Promoters' or due to a bad case of Chinese Whispers is unknown.

Post Thanks / Like

TSP didn't change anything in the latter. One guy from Glemal (www glemal com ua) said that he has a friend and he works in Miami office. He wrote: "Hackers sent 10000000000 queries to credit cards and bank blocked credit cards. Bank thought somebody wants to get credit card numbers". I am not a hacker but I know taht is a DDoS.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

Post Thanks / Like

No need to apologize, your English is perfectly understandable.

IM(very)HO, if there were multiple DDoS attacks, it's more likely to have been p****d off Trend Sound Promoter victims looking to get revenge.

These days, fraudsters can't count on all their victims simply walking away and keeping quiet

With a little bit of know-how and the right connections, DDoS attacks are reasonably cheap and easy to organize

Post Thanks / Like

I find them getting hacked a little hard to believe. And a DDoS attack would just crash the website not necessarily open a magical door for "hackers" to get in and take credit card information.

I'm not sure what to think about this, why do people keep falling for these kind of scams. I hope the victims learn a lesson from this and research things like this before investing money.

Post Thanks / Like

Now they are threatening us who fell for the scam and wrote a new article that declares realscam.com is posting defamatory remarks, because they filed some sort of defamatory court order against this website. I guess people are seeing through their disguise.

Link: https://trendsoundpromoter.com/news/...ida_court.html

They are also threatening us who are speaking about them, with lawsuits and reporting us to police because it is 'illegal'.

"REPORT ILLEGAL HARRASSMENT AND THREATS

Anyone who calls, emails, talks to you in person or tells someone else that TSP is a scam, Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme or that TSP is engaged in illegal activity are themselves committing a crime."

Link: https://trendsoundpromoter.com/news/...t_summary.html