Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: $20 Mini Site - Brad Kamanski Rides Again

Post Thanks / Like

$20 Mini Site - Brad Kamanski Rides Again

There's a fine balance between warning about scams and advertising them. The old adage, there's no such thing as bad publicity just make sure to spell the name right. Well Mr. sKamanski is an old friend who despite his many and dead level best efforts has never gotten the attention he so richly deserves.

Let's pull together and do what we can to change that, can we? For Braddles sake.

Kams1.jpg

Kams2.jpg

Good thing this isn't a MLM program, pyramid or Matrix program. Because if anyone reading this, or who goes on to read it and ever finds themselves feeling like Brad Kamanski defrauded them, I would direct them to PayPal's resolution procedures. But since it isn't Braddles has nothing to bitch at us about but he's invited to do so anyway cause we just be cool like that.

Kams3.jpg

You don't need a Carnac the Magnificent hat or a mayonnaise jar from under Funk and Wagnall's porch to divine the magic here. You send Brad your money and he "closes" all your sales for you. Honest. No, I mean it. Really. And instead of keeping the money for himself he gives it you you. Cause he's just cool like that.

Oh.,...wait...,.

Yea, Braddles has been rippin folks off for years but, You. Are. Special. So he wont rip you off. I mean, you're not like all those other people. Yet.

Holy Crap, I didn't even give you his website address. How can he rip you off make you rich unless I give you his website address?

I really don't know.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 03-25-2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Playing YouTube link whack a mole with Braddles
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: $20 Mini Site - Brad Kamanski Rides Again

You know he sure seems quite poor for someone making millions off of mini sites.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    You know he sure seems quite poor for someone making millions off of mini sites.
    I was wondering, he used to shoot his videos from that little house, now it looks like he is shooting from an apartment complex. Hard to tell if that is a step up or down, but I don't see the red Ferrari or lagoon, unless they are being blocked by the dumpsters.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Old scammers never die, they just keep scamming away. Braddles is a perfect example.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!

It's the old newspaper advert scam reborn.

Put up a website charging people $20 for the secret to making millions.

Then tell them to put up a website charging people $20 for the secret to making millions.

Looks like PayPal has woken up to their nasty little low level scam already, though.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    WOW !!

It's the old newspaper advert scam reborn.

Put up a website charging people $20 for the secret to making millions.

Then tell them to put up a website charging people $20 for the secret to making millions.

Looks like PayPal has woken up to their nasty little low level scam already, though.

You know the least they could do is get some attractive models that don't look like 50 year old pale sekeletons to pitch their horribly made website.

I guess they don't have $5 to pimp out someone from fiverr

Post Thanks / Like

Would you buy a used car from this man ???

No ??

Then why send him your money ??

Post Thanks / Like

Braddles latest scam on the
    MMG HYIP ponzi forum

C'mon Braddles.

Retiring on the proceeds from a cheap ass scam program ???

That's rich, even for you, Braddles.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post