LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Auto Cash And Traffic

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Auto Cash And Traffic

Just came across this Auto Cash And Traffic site while looking for something else. According to the whois history records between 7/24/2011 & 8/26/2011 the site was registered to the name Thomas Sullivan from Perth, Australia, and has hit 14,444 in Alexa within that time - even though Alexa can be inaccurate and faked, that's still got my curious.

It appears to be the same Thomas Sullivan behind a site called Matrix-Millionaire which shut down not too long ago and had generated quite a few complaints.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Auto Cash And Traffic

Hmmn,

I wonder if it's this "Thomas Sullivan" who describes himself as being a 6 year veteran of "internet marketing" and claims to be from Brisbane in Queensland.

If it is the same Mr Sullivan, he seems to have graduated to owning/promoting autosurfs and HYIPs after years of pushing other 'net based "get rich quick" schemes such as these:

"LeadsLeap" Explosive Lead Generation System - LeadsLeap

"Team Orange Moon" cycler Blogger: User Profile: Thomas Sullivan / Stan Jensen

'Power of 3" 3 X 2 forced matrix Power of 3 - Work From Home and Achieve Huge Online Success

The now defunct matrix-millionaire.com mentioned here: Matrix-Millionaire Review - Legit or Scam?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeh, seems like the one and same. Brisbane was listed in one of the matrix-millionaire WhoIs history records as is an email address using orange moon in it. And Orange Moon is listed on the AutoCashTraffic site. One of the mmore bizarre
    comments I read was over at ImReport card where the person said this about: Matrix-Millionaire

"I joined this program a little hesitate because I have had bad experiences with Thomas Sullivan's other programs. But I tried it anyway." and concludes with " I finally got enough referrals to get a payment and still haven't received it. Just notes saying spend more and buy more."

Post Thanks / Like

So, just your average, run of the mill internet shyster.

Nothing special.

Definitely no "AdSurf Daily" sized frauds on the horizon for young, Tommy, judging by his past performances.

Persistent li'l bugger though, ain't he ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeh, doubtful. I don't think he meets the grandiosity scale for an ASD.

Post Thanks / Like

Entirely predictably, AutoCashandTraffic round #1 finished and it morphed into round #2 AutoCashPayDay in July

then crashed entirely in September:

Post Thanks / Like

I sincerely hope peoples' losses weren't too big:

http://autocashandtraffic.com/

and it's successor:

http://www.autocashpayday.com/

They might be called "get rich quick" sites, but, I can guarantee you can get "broke" even quicker.