Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Automated Paydays - Scam Or Legit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Automated Paydays - Scam Or Legit?

OK. If you're ready for a good laugh, you can go check out the Automated Paydays site at:
    Automated Paydays - Getting Started

...which starts with a bunch of "video clips" from news stations about working at home in general.

Then you get a bunch of - what look like paid video testimonials - although I haven't been able to verify that conclusively (I looked through some of the web video actor sites and couldn't find the people used on the Automated Paydays site).

And can anybody find any evidence of "Jamie Shaw"? So far, no luck. And he'd surely be in the JVNotify Affiliate Circle-Jerk community, but nothing:

The Affiliates Section of Automated Paydays has a message from Rob Benwell:
    Automated Paydays - Legitimate ways to make money online

Eagle Research Associates has a good article about Rob Benwell here:
    Eagle Research Associates, Inc. - Blogging to the Bank

The bottom of the Terms for Automated Paydays shows:
    iNet Cubed Ltd.
    Lace Market House
    Nottingham
    NG1 1HW
    United Kingdom
    +44 115 933 8310

rcscllc at the Warrior Forum claims that after he bought Automated Paydays, he got calls trying to sell him a "mentoring program" (surprise, surprise), and then was hounded with 15 - 20 calls per day. He says:

Seeing how Automated Pay Days is the only people that I gave that number to, it is safe to assume that they were the ones that released it to them. This has been going on for close to a month now
    Link to WF discussion:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...d-paydays.html

Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 12-08-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Automated Paydays - Scam Or Legit?

Automated Paydays refund policy. What is a "valid reason"?

"Simply put, if you are unhappy with your purchase of Automated Paydays, we will issue you a complete refund provided you have:
    Contacted our dedicated customer support team asking for assistance if required
    Submitted your request for a refund within 60 days of making your purchase
    Provided a valid reason for requesting a return within 60 days of purchase
    Provided a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized
    For any other reason ClickSure Support deems appropriate
    Your purchase of Automated Paydays is made through ClickSure.com and this is the company name that appears on your card statement."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Automated Paydays refund policy. What is a "valid reason"?

In other words, GOOD LUCK, getting your money back!!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's a list of sites that appear to be related:
    Director id 910727905 - Companies House Information

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's a list of sites that appear to be related:
    Director id 910727905 - Companies House Information
    One of the companies listed is INET SQUARED LIMITED which is associated with various sites I've written about. One of those
    is Online Income Solution.

Another is Home Income Package which I wrote about back in March of 2012 at WorkAtHomeTruth. You'll find a whole slew of complaints for Home Income Package at ScamBook:
    Home Income Package - Complaint Group Complaints - 45 Complaints Filed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Online Income Solution is now Online-Profit-System.com - which appears to be experiencing an identity crisis:

Actually, the "terrific" folk in their testimonials are experiencing identity issues as well:
    VIP Members Dhanvi & Aiswarya who like many, many others before them are excited to tell you:
    "After earning $362 in our first week and $507 in our second we're so pleased we made the right decision to join"
    You can see their lovely picture at online-profitsystem.com here.
    And also at iStockPhoto here (hint: you can find them about 3 pictures up from the fake security seals).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's another connection to a product that has a received a great deal of negative feedback: Home Profit Web

I don't know enough about HomeProfitWeb to pass judgement on it yet, but I'm going to look into it more:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is the governing law clause for ClickSure - you know, in case you wanted to hop on over to Suite 4, Grand Baie Business Park, Grand Baie, Mauritius to dispute refund:

Or you could write to their China office:

Which HSBC is kind enough to help with:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's a link to the report for Mauritius from The Tax Justice Network's Financial Secrecy Index:
    http://www.secrecyjurisdictions.com/PDF/Mauritius.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All ,
    I have followed Rob Benwell for a long time , mainly because I was scammed by him on the [www.Bloggingtothebank.com]

I do believe he was BLOGGING TO HIS BANK, but I certainly was not, Every attempt I made to nail him down failed as he seems to have a network of individuals to pass you around to. However, the end result is you give up and take the HIT !

I then began to question was there a real living person called Rob Benwell, there appears to be .
    I was passed at one time to his brother, I presume? - Well he was named a Benwell, I’d have to look it up.
    I reckon, he indeed has made millions and owes millions to people like myself for his fraudulent claims
    Any time I see an email with Rob Benwell, it is deleted straight away, He names himself well , through name and nature, "Rob"

What I fail to understand is "How this guy gets away with this" and there are a MULTITUDE of others out there also.
    I once read that only 5% of online entrepreneurs make it to the top and they tell the other 95% how they can also do it
    However, I would think it is more like maybe 2 % success rate .

There is a term that many of you may be familiar with and its "BLIND ADVERTISING" that is you are presented with an offer "that you cannot refuse" everything including the kitchen sick, but when you get past the first step, or sometimes even before, but, certainly after made your payment, you a flooded with all the other items that will definitly make you a overnight success.
    They somehow forget that they told you these things on their landing page, and its meant to be included in the price you already paid.

Its not unusual to be offered a product for $27 up to under $80 and then when they have you committed, they offer a range of items , that if you were to purchase them it runs into Thousands $$$$$$

This is my own personal experience and I no longer entertain any hype and even those who tell you they too are sick of the hype, [so you will belive them]then they do the same to you

It's very hard indeed to see where the legit business is , many may be covered by the law but act unscrupulously

I do think that if online BLIND ADVERTISING was banned it would make things a lot clearer for the innocent public

Oh I forgot to mention about their statement , that if for any reason you are not happy with the product they will refund it completely, Well that is where I was given the big run around and in the end gave up , never got my money back, they kept passing the book to someone else.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There's another version of Automated Paydays at automated-paydays.com - as opposed to automatedpaydays.com. Both affiliate links at the bottom go to automatedpaydays.com

Here's our buddy "Shelly" from the Home Website Builder discussion.

Post Thanks / Like

They seem to be associated now with eStoreBulder selling vitamins/supplements and traffic packages.

Here is detail discussion how nobody could get a refund and eStoreBulder connection in one post.
    https://plus.google.com/102001888769...ts/12VSjfAnaZw

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fromthehood View Post
    They seem to be associated now with eStoreBulder selling vitamins/supplements and traffic packages.

Here is detail discussion how nobody could get a refund and eStoreBulder connection in one post.
    That's my Gplus profile. I started that discussion. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Automated Payday complaints on ScamBook

Seems to be very little Automated-Payday activity since November.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

AHA !!

that explains the lack of activity.

Jamie Shaw has shifted his focus to India:

Automated Paydays - India

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeh. I have a discussion on Gplus with 141 comments right now - a few are mine, but most are people from India commenting.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ah, the infamous iNetSquared. The proud purveyors of sites such as Online Income Solution, Home Income Package, Home Wealth Solution and many other wonderful boiler room lead generation sites.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And don't forget about the association with the nefarious ClickSure discussed at RS here:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/clicksure-scam-legit-2220/

"ClickSure used iNet2 team of experienced developers to develop key functions of the ClickSure platform including the affiliate tracking technology, analytics and marketplace features."
    iNet2 | ClickSure.com | ClickSure Payments

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, looks like this one is still going strong. Just saw an ad for the fake news site HomeJobNews.com which is pushing this.

Home Jobs Finder- homejobsnews.com lists Work At Home University which was discussed at RealScam here, but the link is currently redirecting to AutomatedPaydays.co

Post Thanks / Like

OK. If you're ready for a good laugh, you can go check out the Automated Paydays site at:
    Automated Paydays - Getting Started

...which starts with a bunch of "video clips" from news stations about working at home in general.

Then you get a bunch of - what look like paid video testimonials - although I haven't been able to verify that conclusively (I looked through some of the web video actor sites and couldn't find the people used on the Automated Paydays site).

And can anybody find any evidence of "Jamie Shaw"? So far, no luck. And he'd surely be in the JVNotify Affiliate Circle-Jerk community, but nothing:

The Affiliates Section of Automated Paydays has a message from Rob Benwell:
    Automated Paydays - Legitimate ways to make money online

Eagle Research Associates has a good article about Rob Benwell here:
    Eagle Research Associates, Inc. - Blogging to the Bank

The bottom of the Terms for Automated Paydays shows:
    iNet Cubed Ltd.
    Lace Market House
    Nottingham
    NG1 1HW
    United Kingdom
    +44 115 933 8310

rcscllc at the Warrior Forum claims that after he bought Automated Paydays, he got calls trying to sell him a "mentoring program" (surprise, surprise), and then was hounded with 15 - 20 calls per day. He says:

Link to WF discussion:
    Automated Paydays

Outrageous behaviour, thanks for the heads-up on this. Believe it or not, I actually received an email about this program TODAY - 1st Feb 2014 - so looks like he's STILL getting away with it!
    For a 100% FREE Opportunity see http://www.homeworkinginternational.com
    (Free in USA Only. Canada & UK Residents Can Expect To Pay Up To ~$20)

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post