US
    Name Servers:
    ns1.avo.net
    ns2.avo.net
    ns3.avo.net
    ns4.avo.net
    Creation date: 07 Oct 1996 04:00:00
    Expiration date: 06 Oct 2021 04:00:00

These informations above is difficult to verify, the one thing interesting is the domain name was registered on 07/10/1996, expired on 06/10/2021, what that’s mean? I reminder you that the offical website of AVO INC (avo.net) just online (active) a few days ago, and the domain name avo.net (along with other domain names belong to AVO INC – I didn’t find out about other domains of AVO INC.

The first thing is website avo.net with many addition features very usefull, avo.net had the SSL encryption installed, the identity of AVO INC (avo.net) at BROOKLYN, New York, US has been verified by VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA, Valid from 03/23/2012 to 03/24/2014; AVO INC (avo.net) holds a website identity assurance warranty of $250,000. This means that you are insured for up to $250,000 when relying on the information provided by IdAuthority on this site; Thawte Extended Validation Certificates (Green-bar SSL) valid from 03/26/2012 to 03/26/2014
    the latest info, they got big dddos attack at avo news,

"LARGEST DDOS ATTACKAVO INC was the target of the largest DDoS attack in the history of the Internet. Our site was received around 73,000,000 packets-per-second (PPS) SYN Flood and 118 Gbps UDP attack. In order to protect our site and clients in the last week we purchased the highest protection packages available from the all DDoS protection leaders that cost us more than half a million dollars. After even doing that they couldn't keep the site 100% up and protected so we had about 12 hours of unscheduled downtime last week. In order to protect our clients and get the guarantees we needed we finally choose the best option and we moved to Prolexic. It's the same protection provider that Liberty Reserve and most of the international banks use and it has gotten us passed the largest DDoS attack in the world through its unbeatable DDoS technologies and hardware's. From today, we guarantee that there will not be any downtime and avo.net will be online all the time from all counties and all devices.
    Today, we are proud to say that AVO INC is not only the first USA legally registered asset management company that provides its services online, but also it is the number one online investment company of the world that allows worldwide people with any amount of principal to join and take financial decision. Your investment safety is our main concern. We guarantee your investment from all sides and absolutely there isn't any risk. We highly recommend that you join our Facebook page to get real-time updates and please use our ticket system if you need any help or have a problem and we will do our best to solve it within 24 hours.
    01/10/2012 07:00 AM"

fo all that info...what do you think, Avo is real programe from real company?if you have some secret info,please share here...million thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Avo.net-please review and investigate info

Well I found one review, not sure I would trust it much.

AVO INC www.avo.net review, interview, news, hyip and investment monitor

We will just have to do some further searching on this one. It looks to be legit but...
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

PONZI - STAY AWAY

3% ROI a day is IMPOSSIBLE
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I had a quick look and it seemed to be another money making forum in the same genre as TalkGold and MMG, They have made a very feeble attempt at cataloging scams of the past. If they can't write a bit of Internet history with dates, names of administrators, major promoters, mods etc, how can they record modern history?

TG or MMG are far more valuable databases for historical ponzi researchers than that rubbish list. What on earth do these guys have to sell? Names of a few HYIPS that fizzled out. A work release kid could make a list like that from MMG or TG and nothing else.

I think we should bash their efforts. If it gets off the ground, it could be dangerous. Refugee scammers from Adlandpro are not welcome in TG or MMG so they could migrate over there. There are also plenty of scum bags from MyCashForums and T.I.M.E. looking for new homes to train their offspring.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 10-07-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

this is a serious paying investment program.received payment from the site with PM:
    Date : 10/09/2012 21:14
    From/To Account : U1104573
    Amount : 25.20
    Currency : USD
    Batch : 12382164
    Memo : API Payment. Withdraw from AVO INC.

Post Thanks / Like

What does that prove ??

Of course it's "paying"

It wouldn't be a very good HYIP ponzi if it just took your money and didn't "pay" you something, now would it ??

What is that payment for ??

Referral commission ??

Is that one days' worth of ROI ??

How many "payments" will you need to receive to get back your seed money, before you begin to make a profit ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monitor View Post
    this is a serious paying investment program.received payment from the site with PM:
    Date : 10/09/2012 21:14
    From/To Account : U1104573
    Amount : 25.20
    Currency : USD
    Batch : 12382164
    Memo : API Payment. Withdraw from AVO INC.
    Not even close. No address, no license to peddle securities, just a bunch of empty verbiage on a website. They are claiming to be in the US with 300,000 plus members, with an impossible return. This one should be easy for the feds to shut down.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

at 3% per day and 8% referral commission, there won't be any time or any need for the law to become involved.

Post Thanks / Like

Reasonable plans and have all contacts,looks very pro
    Domain name: avo.net

Registrant Contact:
    AVO INC
    Robert Hayden ()
    Fax:
    6801 19th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11204
    US
    Administrative Contact:
    AVO INC
    Robert Hayden (admin@avo.net)
    +1.6466664121
    Fax:
    6801 19th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11204
    US
    Technical Contact:
    AVO INC
    +1.6466664121
    Fax:
    6801 19th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11204
    US
    Name Servers:
    ns1.avo.net
    ns2.avo.net
    ns3.avo.net
    ns4.avo.net

Post Thanks / Like

HaHaHa,

now THIS is funny.

Do a quick Google on Robert Hayden HYIP then come back and tell me whether or not Avo-net is a legitimate investment.

Talk about being hoist on ones' own petard and being a victim of ones' own reputation.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice status
    Total accounts: 334824Active accounts: 325787Visitors online: 3293Members Online: 1453Withdrawals: ProcessingBackup Servers: RunningSecurity Level: High

Post Thanks / Like

Total accounts: 334824 Active accounts: 325787 Visitors online: 3293 Members Online: 1453
    C'mon guys,

if you're gonna make s**t up, at least TRY to make it look remotely feasible.

Over three hundred and thirty four thousand accounts ???

Over three hundred and twenty five thousand active accounts ??

Over three thousand members online ???

Geez, I know HYIPers like to b*****t, but this ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

All their so-called traders are not real, nor are they licensed or registered. Just one more of hundreds of facts screaming Ponzi. This will be lucky to last to mid-November. Going nowhere fast.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!

Three first time posters in the same thread, all pushing the same HYIP,

how extraordinary coincidental - NOT !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    All their so-called traders are not real, nor are they licensed or registered. Just one more of hundreds of facts screaming Ponzi. This will be lucky to last to mid-November. Going nowhere fast.
    I joined their forum but did not use an alias so I will probably be banned.

I would like to point out how effective RS has been helping the authorities to get these hyip monitors shut down. Autosurf Authority and the Safelist are burned toast. MyCashForums and Adlandpro have been reduced to a joke with a few well known pimps trying to keep them going. T.I.M.E. Management Systems forced to change name to trueincomeonline which is at deaths door and a few others are struggling for survival.

Post Thanks / Like

Received profits from AVO INC

Date: 2012-09-10 16:54:23
    Batch: 113823008
    From Account: U0027652
    Amount: $24.00
    Memo: Withdraw from AVO INC

Post Thanks / Like

Well, here is what QS/Amanda had to say about AVO, and I quote:

Comment:

Here is a long-term program that caught my eye. It has everything we look for plus a lot of extras. You can’t help but see all the work and money that’s been put into bringing this program online. As far as security they have gone out of the way: COMODO Hacker-Proof, McAfee Secure and GeoTrust Anti-Malware protect the most powerful dedicated servers of AVO INC.

When you look at their site you’ll find a lot to look at so make sure you have a few extra minutes to look everything over.

The easiest part is the Plan…since there is only ONE. It’s 3% DAILY PROFIT for 90 Business days (Mon-Fri) so no matter how much you invest you will receive the same 3% Daily with your principal deposit being returned to you upon completion of your plan. Let’s take a look:

We’ll use $100 as the example — When you deposit $100 in a 90 Business Day plan it will actually run for 126 Days (paying only on weekdays (Monday-Friday less the occasional Holiday). During the 126 days you will receive 90 payouts at $3.00 (3%) each for an “accumulated profit” of $270.00 (270%) PLUS the return of your original deposit of $100 giving you a grand total of $370.00 upon completion of the plan. You will have reached your Break Even Point on day 48 so the balance will be “pure profit”. A deposit made today would end of 12/13/2012.

Conclusion: With all of the short to mid term programs we have seen recently this is the first I’ve seen in a long while that I chose to review. Strangely enough you can see that they didn’t rush…the domain was actually registered in 1996: Created : 07-oct-1996, Updated : 05-aug-2012
    Expires : 06-oct-2021.

Should we believe all of the hype about being around since 2003? I truly don’t know, but the information is verified — the choice is yours. When a program is introduced in HYIP I treat it as any other program.

If you like long-term, sustainable programs you might want to take the time to check this one out. It appears to have an Admin and staff that have taken their time in bringing this one online…you can see the funds needed to get to this stage. I think the only thing they will need is very strong promotion…and it appears they are on their way with this.

Enjoy reading about Avo Inc…only use funds set aside for high-risk investments…always Play Safe!

Yes, she is impressed with all the work and money they put into their website. Hmm, about 1 hour to put it together from the script they bought and spent about $50 to launch the site. Yes siree a lot of time and money spent on the site. So since QS/Amanda has given it her thumbs up, it has to be legit.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wilsons View Post
    Received profits from AVO INC

Date: 2012-09-10 16:54:23
    Batch: 113823008
    From Account: U0027652
    Amount: $24.00
    Memo: Withdraw from AVO INC
    Posting your "I got paid" info does not work on this forum. We could care less, and you're wasting your time doing so. You need to be posting this on their Ponzi pimp forums where you can trick people dumb enough to join under you. We deal in facts, not payment posts.

So instead of your useless I got paid post, please tell us how you arrived at this program being legal.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

The program has potential. it's possible that it will be run a long time in the future.
    registered on 07/10/1996, expired on 06/10/2021

Quote Originally Posted by daya9746 View Post
    Domain name: avo.net

Registrant Contact:
    AVO INC
    Robert Hayden ()
    Fax:
    6801 19th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11204
    US
    Administrative Contact:
    AVO INC
    +1.6466664121
    Fax:
    6801 19th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11204
    US
    Technical Contact:
    AVO INC
    +1.6466664121
    Fax:
    6801 19th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11204
    US
    Name Servers:
    ns1.avo.net
    ns2.avo.net
    ns3.avo.net
    ns4.avo.net

These informations above is difficult to verify, the one thing interesting is the domain name was registered on 07/10/1996, expired on 06/10/2021, what that’s mean? I reminder you that the offical website of AVO INC (avo.net) just online (active) a few days ago, and the domain name avo.net (along with other domain names belong to AVO INC – I didn’t find out about other domains of AVO INC.

The first thing is website avo.net with many addition features very usefull, avo.net had the SSL encryption installed, the identity of AVO INC (avo.net) at BROOKLYN, New York, US has been verified by VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA, Valid from 03/23/2012 to 03/24/2014; AVO INC (avo.net) holds a website identity assurance warranty of $250,000. This means that you are insured for up to $250,000 when relying on the information provided by IdAuthority on this site; Thawte Extended Validation Certificates (Green-bar SSL) valid from 03/26/2012 to 03/26/2014
    the latest info, they got big dddos attack at avo news,

"LARGEST DDOS ATTACKAVO INC was the target of the largest DDoS attack in the history of the Internet. Our site was received around 73,000,000 packets-per-second (PPS) SYN Flood and 118 Gbps UDP attack. In order to protect our site and clients in the last week we purchased the highest protection packages available from the all DDoS protection leaders that cost us more than half a million dollars. After even doing that they couldn't keep the site 100% up and protected so we had about 12 hours of unscheduled downtime last week. In order to protect our clients and get the guarantees we needed we finally choose the best option and we moved to Prolexic. It's the same protection provider that Liberty Reserve and most of the international banks use and it has gotten us passed the largest DDoS attack in the world through its unbeatable DDoS technologies and hardware's. From today, we guarantee that there will not be any downtime and avo.net will be online all the time from all counties and all devices.
    Today, we are proud to say that AVO INC is not only the first USA legally registered asset management company that provides its services online, but also it is the number one online investment company of the world that allows worldwide people with any amount of principal to join and take financial decision. Your investment safety is our main concern. We guarantee your investment from all sides and absolutely there isn't any risk. We highly recommend that you join our Facebook page to get real-time updates and please use our ticket system if you need any help or have a problem and we will do our best to solve it within 24 hours.
    01/10/2012 07:00 AM"

fo all that info...what do you think, Avo is real programe from real company?if you have some secret info,please share here...million thanks

Post Thanks / Like

3% daily for 90business days,i have join the plan and received some profits from the site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aroyal View Post
    3% daily for 90business days,i have join the plan and received some profits from the site.
    I'm sure.
    Now, without assuming that you're a shill; have you actually withdrawn this money?

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

According to their ad, they have being in business for a very long time. it could have a good impact on the program and make them last

longer. They probable could be the next market leader with they way they are going.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TG has their splash banner at top of page.

avo tg.jpg

That would make me stay away but of course they state they do not endorse these programs. Helps support the site.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Goodness gracious,

looks like we got ourselves a Convoy of them spamming scammers:

Post Thanks / Like

What is amazing and truly funny is the shills pimping this Ponzi on this forum. I think they got lost on the way to the Ponzi pimping forums. Talk about being 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    EagleOne