Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Avvaaworld

Post Thanks / Like

Avvaaworld

It seems serial scammer Terry Kurtis is at it again...!

https://www.avvaaworld.com/index.php

The company that provides their snake oil is really a large cap operation AVVH on the pink sheets trading at .0008 USD. That's right folks, 8/100 of a cent!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Avvaaworld

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    It seems serial scammer Terry Kurtis is at it again...!

https://www.avvaaworld.com/index.php

The company that provides their snake oil is really a large cap operation AVVH on the pink sheets trading at .0008 USD. That's right folks, 8/100 of a cent!
    Mutt is partner in this??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Mutt is partner in this??....
    I don't think so at this point but with their past history anything is possible and the week is not over yet!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone is going to take this one too seriously:

C'mon now, 1% DAILY ??

Definitely one for the HYIP ponzi game crowd:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I don't think so at this point but with their past history anything is possible and the week is not over yet!
    I think Terry hopes Mutt will hand the MCFs datase back to Terry. I have very good reasons for believing that will not happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to take this one too seriously:

C'mon now, 1% DAILY ??

Definitely one for the HYIP ponzi game crowd:

Good thing they spelled out the days of the week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I think Terry hopes Mutt will hand the MCFs datase back to Terry. I have very good reasons for believing that will not happen.
    I dont imagine the my scam forum data base amounts to much these days. Too many people burned and banned over the years. These same ole scammers like Kurtis just pop up over and over. Mutt must be close by.

Traffic at my scam forum has been on a steady decline for a year straight. I might add the talk gold ponzi and crime forum is also way down. If it keeps going this way you will have scammers scamming scammers and there is nothing any funnier in this world to see that happen.

As for the talk gold ponzi and crime forum their demise and drop is directly tied to the NAZI moderators and mgt that cant admit it when they get caught in a lie. But hey, when you are protecting crime syndicates what do you expect? If Im not banned over there I will probably get at least a one point warning for speaking on this forum. They do that sometimes dont they baylee? I will never forget that blunder by those boneheads.
    Last edited by Eddie Haskell; 09-07-2011 at 10:26 PM.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Ya never know...! Ole "anything-for-a-buck" Mutt could probably be conned into it with a promise to refund the losers in his failed mcfads surf...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Good thing they spelled out the days of the week.
    I can't remember anyone ever saying HYIP players are smart enough to know not only that there are seven days in a week, but they all have different names.

You only have to witness the amount of discussions on the usual suspect HYIP forums where the players complain about only being paid on "business days"

As if that makes the slightest difference to how a ponzi pays out.

Post Thanks / Like

"WELL DONE YOU." is the biggest comliment I can pay anybody. Does anybody else want to say something like "well done you" to "laidback?

Some history of CashX and Alert Pay should help people to learn more about the "special relationship" between "Terry The W anker" sorry Banker and the CEO of Alert Pay. Firoz Patel. A good starting place for anybody to learn about Firoz Patel is HERE Alertpay CEO - Google Search

My earliest memories of Alertpay go back to the time when Bob Krimm ruled the scamming waves. Krimm made some sort of claim about having loaned HIS!!! and his members money to AlertPay so that they could pay a big bill to an invaluable customer. I think that was none other than Bo Beckman of 13DailyPro.

When Krimm fell from the throne of Ponzi Emperor, Firoz Patel discovered another special relationship with Terry Kurtis who allegedly visited Feroz Patel to get financial backing for offices in Mexico from where he and his team would run CashX. The CashX support team who could answer questions were none other than Mutt and Sydney from the Kent Black era.

The story of Terry's "one man a boy and a bucket company" became the year's best pantomime act.

At some stage Terry assumed another identity or had very close ties to the CEO of Imagequest which was a photographic studio located six miles away from Terry The Banker's administrative offices. Start your research HERE Alertpay CEO - Google Search
    bih=543

It was at this stage that the CEO of Imagequest Chris Clayton became extremely protective of his Mutt. Chris Clayton contacted me to say that he was from the Canadian Government and that I was not to speak about Mutt or Terry because Terry's arrest was imminent and my comments could wreck the Canadfian Government investigation.

He offered to put me in touch with a well known Canadian journalist who would pay me well for gathering dirt on Feroz Patel. It was obviously an attempt to bribe me so I played a game with him for a month. That little charade was the last I heard from Terry, Mutt or Chris Clayton. "The dirt that I gathered on Feroz Patel " is secure in a social networking archive.

My only claim to fame is to be Terry and Mutt’s most hated sparing partner. Anybody can bash those two with a damp tissue.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 09-08-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how much credit I can take for this "discovery". I just happened to run into it when tracking Mutt's activities on MMG

Post Thanks / Like

Ya never know...! Ole "anything-for-a-buck" Mutt could probably be conned into it with a promise to refund the losers in his failed mcfads surf...!
    LOL, he is most likely considering it, after all look at their past history.

Post Thanks / Like

This turkey is now being listed on MMG and TG. Soon Terry Kurtis will be able to chalk up this scam alongside HIS, PTSads, and all his other failed programs...!

Post Thanks / Like

This turkey is now being listed on MMG and TG. Soon Terry Kurtis will be able to chalk up this scam alongside HIS, PTSads, and all his other failed programs...!
    Is this one still going??....Been none of the "I got paid" posts from the couple of shills pushing this one in weeks....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Is this one still going??....Been none of the "I got paid" posts from the couple of shills pushing this one in weeks....
    Funny you should ask.

Coincidentally, some one did post an "I got paid" message just yesterday on Talkgold.

Apparently they got paid the princely sum of $1.00

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Funny you should ask.

Coincidentally, some one did post an "I got paid" message just yesterday on Talkgold.

Apparently they got paid the princely sum of $1.00
    $1.00??...That's the minimum for monitors to post isn't it??....
    Any real members been paid or only the monitors??....Or have all the regular members been scammed??...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

So, offering 1% per day for 30 days, and only lasted officially for 32 days:

Once again, only the owners and insiders made a profit.

Post Thanks / Like

Terry Kurtis' phony payment processor, cashX didn't fare any better than his Avvaaworld fiasco:

Post Thanks / Like

There are some threads on WLD about Terry's penchant for young girls and his unhealthy interest in watching them urinate or deficate. I did not bother to reply as I am not interested in sexual deviations. I am far more interested in knowing is Chris Clayton is another Terry persona or an accomplice. I am even more intersted in knowing what his ex mods Sydney (ISpy from MMG) and Matt (Mutt from MCFs) are up to.

If Terry is still functioning Sydney and Matt are bound Mutt will be his little echo and Sydney will be leading him with a ring in his nose.

Post Thanks / Like

It isn't just coincidence that the CEO of AVVAA world, Ruth Brennan, was also associated with Cashx.

Apparently she has known Terry for years, and is his accountant.
    Here is a link to her accounting business. The address listed is the address Cashx operated out of………….
    Okanagan Advisor.ca
    Accounting Advisor RUTH BRENNAN Vernon BC
    Capital Office Works
    For over 2 decades helping small business and manufacturing companies with accounting. Great friendly accounting advice in the Okanagan.
    Key Advisor areas:Accounting Services, Book Keeping, Conference Rooms, Board Room Rentals,
    Ask Ray.ca Vernon Kelowna Salmon Arm Penticton

Terry Kurtis and Ruth Brennany both reside in Vernon, BC, Canada

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently the good Ms Brennan isn't any more successful at biotechnology than she was in running fraudulent payment processors.

http://AVVAA_news_release_june_22_11.pdf