Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 679 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

The following information outlines the
    Banners Broker Compensation Plan

How can you make money in this Banner marketplace?

Well first you BUY, and then you SELL. The selling is optional, and if you choose to sell, it happens automatically, so no need to worry about whether or not your Panels will be sold!

The Selling happens flawlessly because you are in the World's First Straightline Cycler Doubler!

What on earth is a Straightline Cycler Doubler?

1) You are in a Straightline Downline, so your Ad Spots are SOLD to the next set of people who buy. There is only ONE Company Straighline Downline, so every sale is time-stamped and goes into the Straightline. So the automatic sale will occur very quickly!

2) This is also a Cycler because once you SELL, you are automatically re-entered! 50% of the sale re-enters you, and rolls you up to buy the higher Panel when you have enough. This all happens automatically, so it is really "set it and forget it"! When you re-enter, this count as another SALE to your referrer!

3) This is a Doubler because you are able to SELL your Ad Spots for DOUBLE what you paid for in the Marketplace. So you get a chance to DOUBLE your money! The perfect question now is: How many times can I double my money? It is endless doubling! You don't need to refer anyone for the first two doubles, and for every double after that, you need to have two Banner Panel Sales at the level in which you are Doubling. So to double at Panel 1, you need two Panel 1 sales (after your first two doubles).

IMPORTANT: You get the first two doubles without the need for any sales!! So why would you choose to only double at the smaller Panels? Start at a package that is right for you and make sure you are doubling quickly without the needed sales. For example, if you start at the Professional Package, you are doubling ALL of Panel 1, Panel 2, Panel 3 and Panel 4... TWICE before you need any sales!

Rewards

Brand New Laptop!

When your Team Sales Doubles 200 Basic Ad Packs

1oz American Eagle Gold Coin!

When your Team Sales Doubles 200 Business Ad Packs

Luxury Vehicle Allowance!

When your Team Sales Doubles 200 Professional Ad Packs

Luxury Cruise!

When your Team Sales Doubles 200 Enterprise Ad Packs

Luxury Home Allowance!

When your Team Sales Doubles 200 Ultimate Ad Packs

For live 24/7 chat, add our Skype Admin Center: bannersbroker
    I got a PM from a member wanting more info. This comp plan certainly sets off many red flags. I am told Alertpay blocked deposits. Using Alertpay is a red flag in and of itself. How they double one's money is a question that deserves some research. The mansions and cars are another huge red flag. No legitimate companies solicit like this.

Are the ads just a fig leaf cover of a product for a towering pyramid? MLM marketer Dr. Lieven is said to be pushing this. He also pushed PAS. 'nough said!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

1) You are in a Straightline Downline, so your Ad Spots are SOLD to the next set of people who buy. There is only ONE Company Straighline Downline, so every sale is time-stamped and goes into the Straightline. So the automatic sale will occur very quickly!
    It seems to say that you are going to 'sell' your ad to the chump under you. Then he would 'sell' it to the chump under him and so on. Seems like the chain letter of removing the top name and add yours to the bottom. What I don't get is exactly how you are allegedly going to 'sell' your ad for twice what you paid as it states further down. I could be reading it totally wrong though.

Post Thanks / Like

you dont sell the advertisement space the broker does i can confirm it works you dont need to recruit as you can use a small amount of your profits to qualify your panels to double the fact that you get to double your money twice and then if no one wants to join which they will do when you are making money you just take a small cut of your profits to double again seriously if your not joined up then join up now!
    googles advertising is falling apart as they are to expensive but banners broker v2 is set to be the fastest growing company since groupon

the website will be down from the 22nd of december to the 2nd of january good information is on this website (URL removed by moderator)
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-20-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Pimps and shills come out to play,
    This one has all but gone away;

You gotta agree with him, though, it's a real PITA when you get your "
    concecensous" mixed up with your terminology.

Come to think of it, if one of your main shills like daveosm gets it so wrong, is it any wonder members are making mistakes ??

Post Thanks / Like

Roll up, roll up,

Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.

How many weeks left in this one ???

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310809&page=36

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

BEWARE !!!

The end is nigh:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The pricing on the combo-packages make no sense. A real banner ad network doesn't use one-size-fits-all pricing. Prices are determined either on a per-site basis, verticals, or by predefined inventories of sites based on demographics.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, sports lovers,

bargain of the week.

Guaranteed to last 24 hours

Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum, Banners Broker thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

bargain of the week.

If he/she paid me a couple of hundred dollars to take it off their hands I might, just might think about it but even then it will be more than likely not worth the hassle.

Post Thanks / Like

bargain of the week.

Isn't this against their TOS?

But if someone did buy this, there would be a YouTube video up telling about it and proving how valuable being a part of BB is. Of course they would not divulge the person sold his account at a discount, but hey it had value.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

UH OH !

Looks like the writing's on the wall here, too:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This was from who is in 2010:

Registrant:
    Andre Francisco Filipin
    Rua Andre Cecone, 78
    Curitiba, Parana 80740-530
    Brazil

Registered through: EZ-Domains Co.
    Domain Name: BANNERSBROKER.COM
    Created on: 28-Jul-09
    Expires on: 28-Jul-10
    Last Updated on: 28-Jul-09

Administrative Contact:
    Nagy, Steve
    Hosting Machine
    Rua Japao, 484
    Cotia, Sao Paulo 06502-345
    Brazil
    551147020489 Fax --

Technical Contact:
    Nagy, Steve
    Hosting Machine
    Rua Japao, 484
    Cotia, Sao Paulo 06502-345
    Brazil
    551147020489 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS03.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS04.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registrant:
    Banner Broker
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: BANNERSBROKER.COM
    Created on: 15-Oct-10
    Expires on: 15-Oct-12
    Last Updated on: 26-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
    Broker, Banner domainservice80@gmail.com
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    (661) 770-9988 Fax -- (661) 770-9988

Technical Contact:
    Broker, Banner domainservice80@gmail.com
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    (661) 770-9988 Fax -- (661) 770-9988

Domain servers in listed order:
    PDNS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

This is being pimped on Scamland by members with very dubious reputations.

Scamland link

Known Scamland Pimps.

1) Dennis Clairmont.
    2) Belinda No Name
    3) Larry Blethen 338 POTW nominee
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Now, for anyone of you non-believers out there who think this guy is joking, cut it out.

This is serious stuff here and you're privileged to be allowed to see how things work in HYIPonziland

Banners Broker thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass scammer
    I have personally seen first hand the system that BB uses if not a similar one.
    Well, which is it scammer? Can't even keep their lie straight in one sentence.

Post Thanks / Like

Any update on this scam? It seems to be gathering momentum. How long before the authorities might actually do something?

Post Thanks / Like

HeHe,

when even the pimps and shills can't agree on exactly how much of a HYIP ponzi fraud this one is, you just KNOW the n00bs need to keep right away.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

So, I've come from Scum.com- they deleted the whole thread about Banners Broker- some of it had some great research done by me, and a few others.

I was also threatened to be sued for libel for calling BB a scam.

So, ask anything you're not sure of and I'll try and fill in the gaps with some of the research that I already gathered.

P.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol
    I was also threatened to be sued for libel for calling BB a scam.
    Hiya, Poyol and welcome to REALSCAM.com where your threads will NEVER be deleted.

As for being "sued for libel" by a get-rich-quick and/or HYIP ponzi promoter, Har-bloody-Har

As if one of those scumbags would want to get within 10 miles of a courtroom.

IOW, it ain't gonna happen.

As for an anti scam forum removing threads to avoid the THREAT of being sued...............let's just say, it won't happen here.

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, Poyol and welcome to REALSCAM.com where your threads will NEVER be deleted.

As for being "sued for libel" by a get-rich-quick and/or HYIP ponzi promoter, Har-bloody-Har

As if one of those scumbags would want to get within 10 miles of a courtroom.

IOW, it ain't gonna happen.

As for an anti scam forum removing threads to avoid the THREAT of being sued...............let's just say, it won't happen here.
    I realised this was the better place to come to. I'm surprised we've not got any shills here calling us idiots for having facts as to why there's a high probability of it being a ponzi scheme.
    This forum/thread could do with being a bit more active though. On that point can Google crawl this site so threads show up in the results?

When searching if BB was a ponzi/scam it came up with all of the shills' webpages promoting it, with a nice referral link.

If I'm not making sense let me know- I'm tired; English is my first language though!

P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to RS Poyol!

We are doing very well at hitting the first page of Google with many of our threads. Time to get this one more active! And, you can bet the thread will not be going anywhere.

I have been sued twice, but the threats are endless and usually quite amusing. Apparently, I have the FBI ( who I have worked with before) Interpol and the Romanian mafia after me, at least according to a fake De Rothschild scammer. You can read about the suit Advantage Conferences scammer Tim Darnell filed here in numerous threads and on the Harvard law site.

Discovery is certainly most entertaining. You would get financial records and most everything but their used toilet paper. It is quite enlightening!

If BB is threatening you, then you know you are doing something right!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I realised this was the better place to come to. I'm surprised we've not got any shills here calling us idiots for having facts as to why there's a high probability of it being a ponzi scheme.
    This forum/thread could do with being a bit more active though. On that point can Google crawl this site so threads show up in the results?

When searching if BB was a ponzi/scam it came up with all of the shills' webpages promoting it, with a nice referral link.

If I'm not making sense let me know- I'm tired; English is my first language though!

P.
    Oh, a few shills drop in from time to time and promptly get eaten for lunch. (Pimp salad du jour is my favorite, especially with cheerleader dressing.)Regarding your techie type questions, those are better addressed by the admins. WELCOME!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post