Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 679 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    Hi,
    I have $5m worth of panels for sale. Will swap for a dose of valium or a cardboard box under a bridge.
    a WHOLE cardboard box ???

Your price is way, way too high.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone played any Zynga games that you can 'premium items' on?
    It's more fun than Banners Broker -- AND you own just about as much!

(I've never bought Zynga games items; but I do have a point!)

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if you seen it yet but that pops up when you login -

Post Thanks / Like

The end is nigh!

Post Thanks / Like

Please note all withdraw requests done through SolidTrustPay or Payza from September 13th - 25th will be reversed
    Nothing like a little bit of daylight robbery to inspire people to send off new money, is there ??

Desperadoes only for this dog, now, methinks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    The end is nigh!
    You'd think so, wouldn't you? Problem is, we are not dealing with people who have common sense. Also, we are dealing with people poisoned by greed. There is some time to go in this yet.
    Last edited by noname999; 09-25-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not the end yet, they are testing how much time will people blindly follow them without asking any questions.. and it's working.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    You'd think so, wouldn't you? Problem is, we are not dealing with people who have common sense. Also, we are dealing with people poisoned by greed. There is some time to go in this yet.
    HEY! I signed up; I don't appreciate those comments! ;)

I know I'm an idiot for believing there was a pot of gold that I could keep doubling, I was just hoping and oblivious to what it really was!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but you copped on fairly quickly. Its those who still believe, or worse those who pretend to believe to suck others in. They are the type we are dealing with.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I put in a search for 'Banners broker scam', this site doesn't show up for the first 10 pages.(I didn't check any further). Am I missing something?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I put in a search for 'Banners broker scam', this site doesn't show up for the first 10 pages.(I didn't check any further). Am I missing something?
    HeHe, welcome to the world of HYIP ponzis, my friend.

Something you'll soon learn is that the very first thing HYIPponzi scammers and their friends do is flood the 'net with that term "HYIP dujour scam"

As you've probably realized by now, all 10 pages of search results are more than likely poorly disguised referral or advertising pages FOR Banners Broker.

It's simple psychology.

The first thing newbies are going to search for when doing their "due diligence" is "Banners Broker scam" or "HYIP du jour scam" and NOBODY is going to wade through 10 pages or more looking for some evidence disproving what the hundreds of pimps and shills are saying IN that 10 pages.

Happens every time.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there anything that can be done to help get around this? I know that we have our issues with scam.com but they do seem to get higher in the rankings than here. Any particular reason for this you think?

Post Thanks / Like

Is there anything that can be done to help get around this? I know that we have our issues with scam.com but they do seem to get higher in the rankings than here. Any particular reason for this you think?
    They've been around longer.

This thread is on page 2 of the SERPs for banners broker scam and it is higher on page 2 than it was a day or so ago. The change in title of this thread has not been indexed yet either.

Post Thanks / Like

Time.

And the fact it hasn't been a high priority here YET

More activity over a longer period of time = higher search rankings.

IM(very)HO the signs are already there that, for whatever reason, deposits have slowed sufficiently for Banners Broker to be in genuine trouble "paying",

If REALSCAM.com has contributed to that occurring, I'll be content.

Post Thanks / Like

Statistics Summary for bannersbroker.com

There are 600 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Bannersbroker.com. While approximately 24% of the site's visitors are in Russia, where it is ranked #78, it is also popular in Kazakhstan, where it is ranked #33. Compared with all internet users, this site appeals more to users who browse from home; its audience also tends to consist of African Americans and men over the age of 35 who are not college graduates and have more children. The fraction of visits to it referred by search engines is approximately 2%. The time spent in a typical visit to Bannersbroker.com is about fifteen minutes, with 40 seconds spent on each pageview. Show Less

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Seems we have a bit of work to do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This thread is on page 1 of the Google search for Banners Broker Scam and will be moving on up!!!!
    Search
    About 631,000 results (0.20 seconds) Web
    Search Options

Search Results

1. Banners Broker Scam

www.bannersbrokerscam.org/
      by Jonathan David - More by Jonathan David

Aug 8, 2012 – This so-called Banners Broker Scam may be the most shocking we have ever seen thanks to owners Kul Josan and Chris Smith.

2. Banners Broker Scam Complaints Review | Jason Waite Tells Story ...

jasoncwaite.com/banners-broker-scam-comlaints-banners-broker-revi...
      Aug 4, 2012 – Banners Broker Scam Complaints Review | Jason Waite Tells Story. Chances are if your coming here, your looking for a Banners Broker ...
    3. Banners Broker Scam Complaints Review | Jason C. Waite - YouTube

► 0:46► 0:46
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_OzM10K6UAug 4, 2012 - 46 sec - Uploaded by unitedloveall1
      Jason C. Waitebanners-broker-scam-comlaints-banners-broker-review- reviews-empower-network ...

More videos for banners broker scam »

4. Is Banners Broker a Scam?

rolandmillward.com/is-banners-broker-a-scam/
      May 14, 2012 – Many people are raving about Banners Broker and how it makes them money online. Is this just another Internet scam?

5. Banners Broker Scam | Banners Broker

bannersbrokertips.com/banners-broker-scam/
      During that time I found very little that was negative re Banners Broker Scam. Eventually I decided the best way to answer that question for myself was to jump in ...

6. Banners Broker Is GONE (Scam Warning) - DoNothingMoney Blog ...

blog.donothingmoney.com/banners-brokers-gone-scam-warning/
      May 20, 2012 – Banners Broker is Locking Members Account and Stealing all of the funds, with no explanation, no reason...SCAM? Click HERE to read more.

7. Banners Broker Scam - M3 System Review

M3 System Reviewbanners-broker-scam
      May 2, 2012 – Rumors about a Banners Broker Scam? I've heard and I have a few things to say about it. I'll be the first one to admit that I haven't been happy ...

8. Banners Broker Strategy's Banners Broker Review

www.bannersbrokerstrategy.com/
      Jun 23, 2012 – After 7 weeks doing Banners Broker I feel its time I can post an accurate Banners Broker Review. Come and read my Banners Broker strategy ...

9. Banners Broker Review

banners-broker-review.com/
      Welcome to my official review on Banners Broker. ... me a while to figure out how to make money on the internet as I was deceived by many scams and useless ...

10. Re: Banners Broker - RealScam.com

www.realscam.com › ... › Online Opportunities
      19 posts - 11 authors - Oct 21, 2011
      The following information outlines the Banners Broker Compensation Plan How can you make money in this Banner marketplace? Well first ...

You visited this page on 9/22/12.

Searches related to banners broker scam

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. Thats great. I am noticing a pick up in traffic to the thread too I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Are the Banners Broker victims essentially trapped?

They are forced to pay $15 or $100 if they go "PRO" pro that's a laugh!
    As it seems to be pretty difficult to withdraw any money from Banners Broker, are you forced to keep paying the ransom, as they seem to be holding
    their victims money hostage.

What happens if the stop paying the $15 or $100 monthly ransom?

What do they need to do to get all their money out? Is it even possible?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

You can't get all the money out. Only a drip feed. Thats why it hasn't collapsed yet. That and the fact that people believe the rubbish about leaving the 'money' in the account 'grow'.
    It has been quite effective for keeping the ponzi going. But all these things crash in the end, and we are seeing the signs of it now.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a thought: BB has all that personal information about people. Alot of people are convinced that this info will eventually(if it hasn't already) be sold on. This may then be used in identity fraud. Could this latest hacking story be used in the future to claim innocence of something like this?

Post Thanks / Like

Just a thought: BB has all that personal information about people. Alot of people are convinced that this info will eventually(if it hasn't already) be sold on. This may then be used in identity fraud. Could this latest hacking story be used in the future to claim innocence of something like this?
    It is very possible this is their "cover" story to try to deny culpability of any ID theft. Anyone who is in BB should notify all the credit reporting agencies they may have had their personal information stolen and could possibly be an Identity theft victim. The reporting agencies will tell them what steps they need to take to monitor and protect their identity.

We also have an entire link about identity theft on our website titled: Identity Theft - Who's In Your Wallet. There are several links there to provide you information about Identity Theft and the steps you should take to protect yourself.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, the people in the BB thread at MMG have really ticked off Yippee, the mod. This is the longest I have seen her close a thread in a long time. I really thought it would be back up early this morning, but it is still locked.

There is no doubt she handed out a lot of warnings this time, and if anyone thinks she is kidding about banning people if they don't stay on-topic, think again.

But there are ways to get the pro-BB'ers banned while staying on-topic now that the warning has been given.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

The threat is very real.

There are reports trickling through now of ex Zeek members having up to 32 unauthorized charges made against their Zeek related credit cards and/or payment processor accounts.

The HYIP ponzi arena is well know to be a hotbed of hackers / identity theft / phishing / credit card skimming / database selling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The threat is very real.

There are reports trickling through now of ex Zeek members having up to 32 unauthorized charges made against their Zeek related credit cards and/or payment processor accounts.

The HYIP ponzi arena is well know to be a hotbed of hackers / identity theft / phishing / credit card skimming / database selling.
    So, the vast majority will lose all their money. If you have by some miracle got into the scam earlier enough and get some money back you have to deal with the stress each month as you wait for weeks for the withdrawal to arrive(if it ever does).
    Of course, they have it designed that you can only get a minuscule amount each time and you can never close the account and take what is in it.
    After all this you have to worry about clawback of funds that you managed to wrestle back. Of course, by the looks of things, clawback by the authorities may be less of an issue now, as BB are doing their own version of this...the snatchback(a new weapon in their armoury!)

If eventually after all this, you managed to get away from this cesspit relatively unscathed, you have to worry for the next 5 years about identity theft and the money this will cost you....

And yet the drones still cheer and shout that this scam is the best business ever...

God help them...