Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

pm'd u max

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    It means he doesn't want to go to jail
    I thought that's what he meant.

"Honest your honour I'm not employed by Banners Broker I'm an independent Contractor. I didn't know what was going on."

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah Was waiting for response to my pm from max, See he has gone. didnt notice that. ok I'm off too. take care all.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few questions that perhaps Roland can answer or, failing that, someone could put to Paul McCarthy tomorrow.....

It's not really the banners, their placement, or the money that interests me, it's the people behind the company. Could you enlighten us on just who the whizkid behind BB, Chris Smith is? With every other company, especially one the size of BB, it's usual to be able to find a potted cv of the man at the top on the company website, or even somewhere on the internet, yet here we have this multi,multi-million dollar business which hit the ground running, with a profit from day one and even after extensive searching I can't find anything relating to Mr Smith's background.

I'm also, much like Mr Duffy, keen to know how many staff are employed at the Canadian HQ. Once again, this is information that is usually readily available, but given that your top man in Ireland had no idea whatsoever, perhaps you could find out for us.

Although I said I wasn't interested in the money, that's not strictly true, any chance of clearing up why a legitimate Canadian company feels the need to essentially pay it's members in cash?

Not difficult questions, and ones the the answers to which should be readily available from HQ.

Any input, Roland?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Johnstone
    I dont care if you guys have a problem with how I go about things. I want action and results from all these months of talk.
    And that, my friend, is exactly how professional fraudsters get away with what they do.

Think about what you just said: "I WANT"

It doesn't matter how many times long time observers point out there is no "I want" when it comes to dealing with online fraud.

Long time observers of the scene know that a HYIP ponzi fraud investigation which started today would take at least 12 months before action will be taken.

That's not made up and that's not specific to Banners Broker.

Read the full transcripts of the Zeek Rewards and AdSurf Daily trials and you'll see investigations were underway into both at least 18 months before even "emergency" civil action was taken

That's just the way it is.

It's also in the U.S.A., not in Britain, whose authorities are notoriously slow to act against 'net fraud, if choose to do so at all.

That also is "the way it is"

Add that to the fact in comparison to both Zeek and ASD, Banners Broker is a minnow in size and scope.

To someone knew to the HYIP ponzi "scene" it may appear Banners Broker is bigger than Ben Hur.

To long time observers it's just "another" one of thousands upon thousands of similar sized HYIP ponzis

In any case, you will not find the sort of "proof" to satisfy your "wants"

Fraudsters lie.

They are not constrained by logic or proof or accepted accounting procedures.

Expose one lie and they'll simply tell another.

Point out a document is forged, they'll simply make a better forgery.

Point out someones' history and he/she will simply change identities.

Fraudsters are not bound by having to produce the same standard of "proof" and/or behaviour demanded of forums such as REALSCAM.com by the "Maxwell Johnstones" of this world.

Without legal access to the inner workings of HYIP ponzis such as Banners Broker, such "proof" as you appear to require will never be found on the 'net.

After all, it would be a pretty poor quality fraudster who would have the sort of information required to provide 100% irrefutable "proof" a program is a HYIP ponzi fraud laying around in plain sight.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    I thought that's what he meant.

"Honest your honour I'm not employed by Banners Broker I'm an independent Contractor. I didn't know what was going on."
    Under EU law it doesn't matter if he's an independent contractor or not. If he has encouraged others to enter into a Ponzi then he's as guilty as the top guys.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Under EU law it doesn't matter if he's an independent contractor or not. If he has encouraged others to enter into a Ponzi then he's as guilty as the top guys.
    And, if he's accepted money to do so, as in: received a commission, he's got even less chance of claiming he's an innocent party.

It would be of benefit to those who HAVE received received commission for recruiting to become familiar with the term "knew, or should have known"

While there is no guarantee "IBOs" will be prosecuted, my strictly personal opinion is, the day is not far off when such prosecutions will be commonplace.

Long time observers of the HYIP ponzi scene cannot help but notice there has been a slow but steady change in the way authorities are handling HYIP ponzi frauds, particularly in the U.S. and ESPECIALLY with the advent of the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force (FFETF)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

@conor_w_ryan
    Investigative Correspondent with the Irish Examiner. Author of Stallions in Power the Scandals of the Irish National Stud. The views expressed here are my own.
    Cork, Ireland ·

is doing an article on banners broker, he attended a banners broker event with a hidden camera and his article will appear in the irish examinar on thursday, I think we have some real journalists looking into BB now.

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, over on MLMHelpdesk and DoNothingMoney

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, over on MLMHelpdesk
    And so it begins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=4fccSqaHnxM#!

When this guy announced on Youtube that Zeek Rewards was a Ponzi just a couple of days later it was shut down.

There is a link to this thread on Troy's blog it's gonna get hot in here

Post Thanks / Like

Here it is folks not read it yet. Just going to read it now. Looks very interesting

Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for

http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysi...ue-215389.html
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 11-28-2012 at 10:31 PM.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And so it begins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=4fccSqaHnxM#!

When this guy announced on Youtube that Zeek Rewards was a Ponzi just a couple of days later it was shut down.

There is a link to this thread on Troy's blog it's gonna get hot in here
    Yeah.....he has no credibility. They apparently stopped paying him for him to finally comment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Yeah.....he has no credibility. They apparently stopped paying him for him to finally comment.
    Well I don't know about that, but I do know that Zeek Rewards was a Pomzi and was shut down a couple of day after it was mentioned on Troys blog.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't know about that, but I do know that Zeek Rewards was a Pomzi and was shut down a couple of day after it was mentioned on Troys blog.
    While he was singing it's praises or after it was finally too late and he finally had to admit it was a ponzi? He also got nailed shilling a friend's failed telecom mlm scam and had to admit it.

Post Thanks / Like

While he was singing it's praises or after it was finally too late and he finally had to admit it was a ponzi? He also got nailed shilling a friend's failed telecom mlm scam and had to admit it.
    My point is a couple of days after he announced it in is blog/YouTube video Zeek Rewards was gone. Hopefully a similar fate awaits the Banners Broker Ponzi scheme.

Post Thanks / Like

My point is a couple of days after he announced it in is blog/YouTube video Zeek Rewards was gone. Hopefully a similar fate awaits the Banners Broker Ponzi scheme.
    It had absolutely nothing to do with him.

Post Thanks / Like

It had absolutely nothing to do with him.
    Maybe, maybe not but Zeek Rewards was gone none the less.

Post Thanks / Like

Is that Chris Smith?

pcs.jpg

Reference shots of Smith...

famiglia-225x300.jpg

Indipendent-contractor-300x225.jpg

Can anyone locate a better quality version of that first pic?

Post Thanks / Like

Maxwell, for the record: I have been working non-stop (alongside my actual job) to get Banners Broker some investigative media, and get it shut down by authorities.

Do not think to call me immature when a 21-year-old strives to help the wider public by bringing down a Ponzi scheme.

Now, Maxwell what have you done to help?

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Is that Chris Smith?

pcs.jpg

Reference shots of Smith...

famiglia-225x300.jpg

Indipendent-contractor-300x225.jpg

Can anyone locate a better quality version of that first pic?
    In my opinion that is Chris Smith.
    Same suit too.

Not that having the same suit as someone makes you that person - but you can see the similarities.
    In this image Mr Smith looks around 6'2" weighing in at approx. 200lbs. Quite a distinct round head and face.

Jason

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello I have read the thread for a number of days now with interest as I have friends involved. Keep up the good work.

Long time reader first time poster (etc.) go easy on me.

From Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for

"[Recruitment] is not how Banners Broker makes money, but is the major way we chose to market the company, through word of mouth advertising," he (Mr Dixit) said.

The google threatening company uses word of mouth advertising?!

Post Thanks / Like

The man we call Chris Smith
    Of Banners Broker

Chris Smith Banners Broker.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Am I right in saying Paul is exempt from BB's rules?

Mr McCarthy pointed to the fact that affiliates are supplied with a pre-paid credit card from which they can withdraw their earnings, and MasterCard would not allow this to happen unless the company was bona fide.

“We have a MasterCard,” said Mr McCarthy. “That MasterCard comes through a company called Vector. But we use the MasterCard logo. Would you think MasterCard would leave us use their logo if we weren’t compliant?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Am I right in saying Paul is exempt from BB's rules?

Mr McCarthy pointed to the fact that affiliates are supplied with a pre-paid credit card from which they can withdraw their earnings, and MasterCard would not allow this to happen unless the company was bona fide.

“We have a MasterCard,” said Mr McCarthy. “That MasterCard comes through a company called Vector. But we use the MasterCard logo. Would you think MasterCard would leave us use their logo if we weren’t compliant?
    @Samuel: Were you dealing with MC previously? Would you be able to pass on this info to your contact?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Here it is folks not read it yet. Just going to read it now. Looks very interesting

Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for

Another scheme too good to be true? | Irish Examiner
    Amazing this Paul...who does he think he is?...does he think people are blind?...or people are really blind?...who could drive 200 km/h and after explain to policemen was driving only 60 ???....maybe saying you were driving 190 would have some sence but 60?...could it be translated only as arrogance??....we do not need new members but the whole army is devoted in hunting them every and each day....or he thinks 10 times
    spoken lie becomes the truth?...I can not comprehend it just as a lie...it has something prity scary and diabolical

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post