Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 109 of 679 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Just wondering if we have any Irish BB members that are posting here? If so, I'd like to know your opinion of Paul McCarthy as the national representative of BB. The face of BB in Ireland. Do you think it would be better to have someone else?

In fact, I would also be interested in the views of BB members from outside of Ireland aswell.
    I'm a BB member, and i listened to the programme on the radio, i've never met Paul McCarthy but i think he did not do a good job on the radio.
    Then again, the host of the program did not give him much of a chance, and i think the main problem was that the host did not do any research and could not get his head round how it worked.
    He kept butting in and did not give Paul a chance.

I think the saving grace was the two guys at the end explaining how the system worked, they understood how BB generated the revenue via the AD auctions

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iainsherriff View Post
    You have found and posted Fax numbers/Adresses/Mobile numbers of business that have not existed for at least 10 years.
    Don't worry about it then.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    So anyway Iain lets get back on track here, about these adverts where are they?

Also the typical Banners Broker earns $39.58 per month? £24.72 Hardly seems worth the effort does it?

Attachment 2044

yes complete waste of time.
    However, if you research properly you will find that in order to comply,in such statements about typical incomes the figures used must exclude a top % and a lower %. Thus the quoted figure becomes the average of the middle %.
    Last edited by iainsherriff; 11-30-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: to satisfy Mr Shmoe

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about it then.
    I do not worry about it......I care about it. They are MY details and I have asked for them to be removed in accordance with the rules of this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Johnstone View Post
    I was really hoping the response would be different. You are basically saying you can edit out people from BB responses but wont touch the side you support. I dont like this at all and hopefully you and your other admins and mods discuss this and steer the ship away from that direction.

Either let this thread be a free for all or mod it equally. Do not pick sides.

thanks

Max
    And exactly who have we "edited out"? We love it when someone comes here to argue the other side of an issue, there's a much healthier debate that way.

I reviewed the posts Iain reported and don't believe they violate our rules so took no action. If someone reports a post that does violate the rules well take appropriate action. I've been extremely busy offline so haven't followed this thread all that closely, I don't know what actions the other mods have taken but we have a top flight crew. If actions have been taken I'm sure they were appropriate.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If the likes of Iain Sherriff and Roland Millward are so concerned about their reputations, then it's best not to get involved with illegal ponzi schemes in the first place.
    Every successful felon dreams being the king of illegal world while trying to obtain all reputations the legal world can offer...the money is not everything

Post Thanks / Like

yes complete waste of time.
    Glad we can agree on something

in such statements about average incomes the figures used must exclude a top % and a lower %
    The disclaimer didn't say average it specifically said "typical"

Post Thanks / Like

.......................edited

Post Thanks / Like

I do not worry about it......I care about it. They are MY details and I have asked for them to be removed in accordance with the rules of this forum.
    They are not your details any longer. You said they were out of date so nobody could contact you at that address, if they come looking, so don't worry or care.
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 11-30-2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: added They are not your details any longer.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to all the new participants here on real.scam who mainly appear to be from BB. It's a real pleasure to see you here. Indeed, it's really nice that you're suddenly all turning up here, like a rash.

I have no issue with you explaining things about BB as it must be obvious to you that we really don't understand how the business works at all. It would be really great if you could enlighten us with the logistics that would prove that what you have is a legal business that works ethically. Sadly, all the evidence found to date does not support that.

What I am least keen on with BB is that you are not allowed to think for yourself, nor question the business in any size shape or form. In terms of customer service your company is simply appalling and evidence of this is spread over other forums: changing suppliers for putting money in or taking money out, delays in responding to genuine queries, systems down time and so on. If it were any other business, it would by now have bitten the dust as your customers left you in droves as it is amateurish in the extreme.

But that's the issue for most BBers, isn't it? Once you are in, you can't escape so BB can behave in any way it wants. Your customers simply cannot leave, mainly because you deny them refunds. However, you also use the threat of losing an account and being banned from forums for speaking out, launch personal attacks on reputations etc, all of which smack of bullying tactics to keep your customer base in line.

What you seem to have forgotten is that I am entitled to my opinion and I am entitled to speak it freely which is what real.scam allows me to do. I am sure that if I were a member of your organisation or on one of your forums, I would have been excommunicated by now. Probably simply because I can see through your facades and I ask questions.

It's free to join real.scam and it's also free if you want to leave.

12. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are not your details any longer. You said they were out of date so nobody could contact you at that address, if they come looking, so don't worry or care.
    Thank you. You have proved my point for me.

They are not my details anymore therefore they are completely off topic as far as any conversation about Bannersbroker is concerned.

Yet they have not been removed by your admin who removed some details about some of your more vocal anti BB members because they were "off topic".

I couldn't care less if they are there or not I just wanted to use them to prove how completely ludicrous this forum is....................now you've done it for me

Post Thanks / Like

job done.........................bye bye

Post Thanks / Like

They are not my details anymore therefore they are completely off topic as far as any conversation about Bannersbroker is concerned.

Yet they have not been removed by your admin who removed some details about some of your more vocal anti BB members because they were "off topic".

I couldn't care less if they are there or not I just wanted to use them to prove how completely ludicrous this forum is....................now you've done it for me

The stuff removed by the mods here were blatant lies maliciously posted by a Banners Broker Drone.

Your details are apparently are just incorrect.
    If you would prefer them to be correct just give us the updated address & phone number so the authorities know where to find you.

Can we join your forum please Iain?

Are the details in this site correct Iain?
    Make extra income with your Advertising campaign

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I think that something you take up with the Admin and not one of the people posting? Oh... he's gone....
    Last edited by AshKen1; 11-30-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: hadn't quite finished

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I think that something you take up with the Admin and not one of the people posting? Oh... he's gone....

Sending out cooling vibes to everyone - chill, relax, unwind...... ;)

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post

Sending out cooling vibes to everyone - chill, relax, unwind...... ;)

This please. Things are starting to look really bad around here lately.

Take some deep breaths

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some interesting stuff here today - will have to have a look and comment back once I have finished work. Busy day today! Interesting that none of my clients today accused me of stealing their money or sleeping with their wife!

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Some interesting stuff here today - will have to have a look and comment back once I have finished work. Busy day today! Interesting that none of my clients today accused me of stealing their money or sleeping with their wife!
    Post made me laugh.
    I didn't steal anyone's laptop today either!

Jason

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am personally more than happy for the link to my details to be added. I would like to think that anyone that knows me realises it is complete and utter tosh. Even the site itself looks like it is just a sounding board for upset people.

If anyone wants to come and debate properly or has a problem with me feel free to give me a call. I am more than open and willing. My contact details are open and available on the web as I have a business so I comply with the legal requirements of this and besides I want people to be able to find me and become a client of mine!

Yesterday morning I bumped into someone at a business networking breakfast. We have a different opinion of Banners Broker. Simple, we chatted, shook hands and agreed to disagree on that issue. It is easy to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Post made me laugh.
    I didn't steal anyone's laptop today either!

Jason
    However Banners Broker continued to steal money today.

Post Thanks / Like

And while stealing the money ,the ponzi is desperately trying to get consideration....it seems to be a try of today....like in Batman movie when grotesque Penguin left undegraound world with a view to take control over Gotham city as a mayor
    batman.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Lol Mundorf. A new insult on the forum. "grotesque Penguin" Original. Ah i missed a bit of excitement on here today.

Post Thanks / Like

From the conferance today

> Raj speaking

Just moved to new off and hired 23 new staff.

Phone support should be better by Monday

24 hours per day live chat to start soon.

4pm to midnight phone support

Payments are still manually done once they are automated they will happen as advertised.

Card loads should be between 27th and 30th November

Chris Smith Speaking

STP Payza have been ongoing last week and this week.

Withdrawals will not be processed if the account is in the negative.

Payza is no longer a withdrawal option

DB Error is usually at a high peak time.

Hit CTRL F5 about ten times to solve this problem. It pulls a fresh file from the server.

Monthly fees will be taken out steadily from December 1st including missed subscriptions.

Web Rumors

People will write what ever they wish to write about Banners Broker it's a free country, your absolutely in the right place we are here to stay put a lot of time and money into the system. We have a bright future. We are here to stay guys.

Banners Brokers new office Witby ontario steller point inc contracted out.

Post Thanks / Like

Heraldo at his very best in a confusing sort of way (MMG #5010)

"wauw. Anyone see on realscam today? I read through thread and it is getting horrid over there. Admin is deleting posts that bb member try to use against other member. people post pics of someone dead parent and made very bad comment. Admin allow to stay but bb post pics that show poyol is thief and scammer himself and hendy person also commit crime. Admin ran and remove it as fast as possible then be rude to other member.

now i see other bb member and some poster insult him and act like mysterious.

so realscam guys are thief and scammer and point finger at everyone else. wauw. and admin protect them

i ask everyone to go read that thread if they care. it is very bad light on these guys now

wauw

hai any up to date on radio show come back? I like the last one. entertain."

I've only quoted him as I know that he is such an avid reader of this forum and will be so pleased to see his name in lights. There you go mate, enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by le-simpson View Post
    I'm a BB member, and i listened to the programme on the radio, i've never met Paul McCarthy but i think he did not do a good job on the radio.
    I would have to agree. I can't understand why they persevere with him in this role. They would be better off getting someone who can actually speak properly. Someone who has training.

Quote Originally Posted by le-simpson View Post
    Then again, the host of the program did not give him much of a chance, and i think the main problem was that the host did not do any research and could not get his head round how it worked.
    He kept butting in and did not give Paul a chance.
    I think you are wrong here. The presenter gave him every opportunity and only started pressing him when Paul kept avoiding giving straight answers. I also think once Paul was caught lying it did him no favours with the presenter.
    I also think you missed the point of the interview. The objective was not for Joe Duffy to explain how it worked. The objective was to let Paul explain how BB worked. He failed miserably.

Of course we both have our bias so we will see it in different ways. I was wondering though would you like to explain here how BB works. Through this medium it will be impossible for me to butt in. I would be interested in an explanation.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post