LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 679 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

I already have credit monitoring so, any changes in credit will be sent to my phone.

I have changed my bank card and informed all three credit agencies.

Done all I can, really!

Post Thanks / Like

A guy I work with is (unfortunately) "in" BB, though not a lot of cash thankfully. He let me look over his shoulder this morning at their "talkingbb" discussion forum.

I can't tell if they are just having a bad day over there or if it's the normal atmosphere -- but there are a bunch of panic stricken people right now and the head honcho "Jamie Waters" (who's real last name is probably Sequeira...just a hunch) is actually now threatening a couple of them with Ts &Cs if they speak negatively about BB.

I feel sorry for the ones that truly got spliffed by this thing...some people are saying they know members who can't pay their rent now because of all these payment delays.

Others have picked up on the fact that BB has dramatically changed the panel maturation algorithm, to lengthen the time-to-value (therefore also, time-to-withdraw) on member accounts. Unless BB has some sort of dramatic influx of real cash, soon, I believe we may be seeing the death throes of this "program".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    I can't tell if they are just having a bad day over there or if it's the normal atmosphere -- but there are a bunch of panic stricken people right now and the head honcho "Jamie Waters" (who's real last name is probably Sequeira...just a hunch) is actually now threatening a couple of them with Ts &Cs if they speak negatively about BB.
    Can't believe some people are still singing BB's praises...the state of play now is: we are not giving you the money we promised, and if you complain about it, we will kick you out. So whether you are in BB or not, you don't get paid...laughable!

Others have picked up on the fact that BB has dramatically changed the panel maturation algorithm, to lengthen the time-to-value (therefore also, time-to-withdraw) on member accounts. Unless BB has some sort of dramatic influx of real cash, soon, I believe we may be seeing the death throes of this "program".
    I know the withdrawal time has been increasing but are you sure about the panel maturation?
    This is significant if true. Up until now the payments were just getting longer and the drones just accepted it. If they have now changed the panel maturation this means that moral is now in serious trouble.

Poor Banners broker. They haven't a hope of getting new suckers to fill the honey jar when things are in this state.

A collapsing pyramid - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Hm, we'll have to make sure no more people join up to Banners Broker!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the plan. There will be enough people hurt by this.

Apologies to the genuine cases who got caught by this, the glib video is for the scammers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    I know the withdrawal time has been increasing but are you sure about the panel maturation?
    Yes, and this is causing just as much panic as the payment delays. The answer they are getting is "it's an I/T problem and will be fixed soon".

Post Thanks / Like

Please tell me people are not actually falling for this? By the way, they should just forget about the money they threw(away) into this, and concentrate on preventing the identity fraud that will inevitably come after this...

Post Thanks / Like

Please tell me people are not actually falling for this? By the way, they should just forget about the money they threw(away) into this, and concentrate on preventing the identity fraud that will inevitably come after this...
    I think the people involved in BB fall into these categories:

1. The real guys at the top...people with a lot of consonants in their last name and wear tall fur hats in the winter. We will likely never know their names.
    2. The hired guns, Raj, Chris, Kul (RIP), Ian - and their lieutenants (Jamie, and the other localized 'leaders').
    3. Early-in affiliates who are actually making a lot of money -- and fully understand that this is very likely not a legitimate business.
    4. Mid-tier affiliates who are natural-born followers, who might have a suspicion that it's not legit, but like the rat in a cage who keeps ringing the bell for food...like what they are getting.
    5. The clueless masses who got sold on BB by #3 and #4 and are happy to make an investment because Billy from church is in it and he wouldn't lie to me.

You can draw the pyramid on this and the center of gravity on the whole thing is at #4 and #5. These are people convinced to keep their money in the system as long as possible because of the anticipated future payouts that will surely happen.

#2 fully know exactly how this thing works and are most likely threatened with life & limb if they make a stupid move. Even if they wanted "out" at this point, there is no turning back.
    #3 most likely don't see the payment issues, don't participate in the forum, don't really worry about it...they are the examples to be held up high for the others to look at and aspire to be.
    #4 is the group right now having a panic attack. Some of these people have quit their day jobs (believe it or not)...thus adding to the stress level.

What will happen next is unless #2 can keep #4 from having a complete melt-down, they will lose them and #5. Then the stilts are cut out from under this program and it falls over.

So, they are trying some knobs and dials right now...slow down payments...slow down panels...site was hacked...I/T issues. Also, now re-opening the ability for members to buy additional packages to transfer to other members, which effectively keeps more revenue inside the system. And the full court press on social media, local meetings, etc to try to get more people in at #5.

At this point it's time to break out the popcorn, settle into the lounge, and watch the show. The death blow from either MasterCard or one of the alphabet agencies ringing them up is always lurking in the periphery, too...although as we all know those bureaucracies tend to operate more in clean-up mode than prevention mode.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great post Sam. What are the chances people will actually listen?

Post Thanks / Like

That depends if they're reading this or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I still don't see this thread when I do a search.

Post Thanks / Like

Nor do I when searching for 'Banners Broker Scam'

Strange -- I'll be helping with that though - don't worry!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, cheers J!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the people involved in BB fall into these categories:

1. The real guys at the top...people with a lot of consonants in their last name and wear tall fur hats in the winter. We will likely never know their names.
    2. The hired guns, Raj, Chris, Kul (RIP), Ian - and their lieutenants (Jamie, and the other localized 'leaders').
    3. Early-in affiliates who are actually making a lot of money -- and fully understand that this is very likely not a legitimate business.
    4. Mid-tier affiliates who are natural-born followers, who might have a suspicion that it's not legit, but like the rat in a cage who keeps ringing the bell for food...like what they are getting.
    5. The clueless masses who got sold on BB by #3 and #4 and are happy to make an investment because Billy from church is in it and he wouldn't lie to me.

You can draw the pyramid on this and the center of gravity on the whole thing is at #4 and #5. These are people convinced to keep their money in the system as long as possible because of the anticipated future payouts that will surely happen.

#2 fully know exactly how this thing works and are most likely threatened with life & limb if they make a stupid move. Even if they wanted "out" at this point, there is no turning back.
    #3 most likely don't see the payment issues, don't participate in the forum, don't really worry about it...they are the examples to be held up high for the others to look at and aspire to be.
    #4 is the group right now having a panic attack. Some of these people have quit their day jobs (believe it or not)...thus adding to the stress level.

What will happen next is unless #2 can keep #4 from having a complete melt-down, they will lose them and #5. Then the stilts are cut out from under this program and it falls over.

So, they are trying some knobs and dials right now...slow down payments...slow down panels...site was hacked...I/T issues. Also, now re-opening the ability for members to buy additional packages to transfer to other members, which effectively keeps more revenue inside the system. And the full court press on social media, local meetings, etc to try to get more people in at #5.

At this point it's time to break out the popcorn, settle into the lounge, and watch the show. The death blow from either MasterCard or one of the alphabet agencies ringing them up is always lurking in the periphery, too...although as we all know those bureaucracies tend to operate more in clean-up mode than prevention mode.
    Excellent analysis. At some point during the crash, #2 will likely claim they were also duped, so they can get downlines to follow them into the next big thing. Watching these unfold is like watching a train wreck in slow motion, like in an action movie. Time for popcorn AND favorite beverage...(not Koolaid...!)
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Nor do I when searching for 'Banners Broker Scam'

Strange -- I'll be helping with that though - don't worry!

Jason
    I think you're missing the entire point of why HYIPers flood the 'net with "Banners Broker Scam" or "xxxxx scam"

Not only does it get the attention of people doing their "research" but, more importantly, it clogs up Google with 10 pages of search results BEFORE anyone gets to find a genuine report about Banners Broker being a scam.

It's like reverse SEO.

What they're doing and have done can't be overcome immediately, but, it can and will be done.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not insulting what's being done here.
    LRM, I'll send you a message letting you know what's going on.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I'm not insulting what's being done here.
    LRM, I'll send you a message letting you know what's going on.

Jason
    HeHe,

you'll have to try a h**l of a lot harder than that to insult me.

No offence taken at all.

It's one of the realities one has to face if one wants to have this particular hobby.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Have messaged you!

So, has anyone got any more inside information on TalkingBB?

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All -- great to see some of the gang from Scum.com have found their way here.

Big thanks to Soapboxmom for backing up the deleted Scum thread.

I've let the idiots here know about the backup -> Banners Broker Review : More Money Review
    They keep putting my posts into "awaiting moderation" mode. I wonder why :)

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Things seem to be very quiet on all bb forums. Need to get access to another talking bb account. Think they have been instructed to stay away from outside forums?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, panels are moving slower and slower, I don't know if this things comes to an end but it looks that way with all the stuff that is going on ("hacking")
    sad I chould not get my money back quick so I could have got out but that's the price you pay I guess..

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know exactly how much they have slowed? Can you put it in % terms or something similar?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know exactly how much they have slowed? Can you put it in % terms or something similar?
    I will wait to see how long it will take the other purple panels to finish before I will do the math but I can tell it is slowing down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JordanBright View Post
    with all the stuff that is going on ("hacking")
    There was no hacking that was just another excuse.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

How incredibly dumb would you have to be to buy additional packages, now that the victims have that option?

But I suppose once a sucker always a sucker.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!