Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 114 of 679 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

What??? Dont leave that without response Phil. They deserve to get their collar felt for impersonation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Do these people realise how much trouble they are in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    What??? Dont leave that without response Phil. They deserve to get their collar felt for impersonation.
    Need to think carefully about any response.

Police report will be done first thing Monday. Whether the person can be caught or not I really don't know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Oh yes, and they were shown read ads on real sites which allows them to answer the question of where are the ads? Not only that but they've seen real invoices as well!!

Hi guys, are you reading this now?

Show us the ads... go on, I dare you... show us the ads and then show us the invoices that have been sent out to companies.

Thank you
    Show the ads ...show the ads...show the ads.... bla bla bla...
    You guys are always repeating the same thing...like a broken record....

Instead of arguing on how many people is at the Dublin event (it doesn't mean absolutely nothing...200, or 900, or 1500 who cares???).... try to UNDERSTAND what a Blind Network is...

If you UNDERSTAND what it is...than STOP asking for the ads...because you will never know where they are...
    Here's an article, it has nothing to do with BB but is written by a Blind Network owner, he surely know what is saying...and please...please...plaese read very well point number 7 of this article...where is clearly stated that:

"The anonymity of a blind network suits many publishers well, and a number of publishers ask us to sign confidentiality agreements to ensure that we don't divulge their participation in our network"

Here's the link: Blind ad networks: now you see! | Op-ed | Bizcommunity

Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

All the adverse media scrutiny have made them desperate. They cant persuade anyone of their business model, by force of their mumbo jumbo logic. So in spite they resort to character assasination. Everybody can see through such tactics. Report it Phil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_B View Post

Instead of arguing on how many people is at the Dublin event (it doesn't mean absolutely nothing...200, or 900, or 1500 who cares???).... try to UNDERSTAND what a Blind Network is...

If you UNDERSTAND what it is...than STOP asking for the ads...because you will never know where they are...
    Here's an article, it has nothing to do with BB but is written by a Blind Network owner, he surely know what is saying...and please...please...plaese read very well point number 7 of this article...where is clearly stated that:

"The anonymity of a blind network suits many publishers well, and a number of publishers ask us to sign confidentiality agreements to ensure that we don't divulge their participation in our network"

Enjoy!
    Good article. Does BB provide detailed campaign reports, as the author indicated as critical in managing one's ad campaigns?

Since you are in BB would you mind sharing an example of one of their reports?

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    Good article. Does BB provide detailed campaign reports, as the author indicated as critical in managing one's ad campaigns?

I'm not an advertiser so...no.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not an advertiser so...no.
    Ah, good then you must be a publisher. Can you share your sites where ads served up by BB are being shown?

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy!
    Welcome to REALSCAM.com Chris.

It's all about "clues"

Taken in isolation, many of the things you've pointed out may appear to be trivial.

Treated as "clues" however, they combine to form a clearer picture of a typical HYIP ponzi scam first developing and now collapsing.

IF that is, the person reading is looking for "clues and is not blinded by the lure of easy money.

Sadly, many people can't see the clues because they ARE blinded into believing it's possible for someone with no experience in advertising to make large amounts of money for doing what amounts to a few minutes of "work"

Blinded into believing advertising agencies with multi million dollar advertising budgets at their disposal haven't jumped on board Banners Broker so they can make squillions themselves, and satisfy their clients advertising needs at the same time

Blinded into believing someone of whom they've never heard could come up with a multi squillion dollar "idea" and keep it under the radar of the world media.

THAT sort of "blinded" is the bread and butter of HYIP ponzi fraudsters.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When someone shows us the ads we will no longer have to ask. We are waiting a long time though. Wonder why...

Instead of arguing on how many people is at the Dublin event (it doesn't mean absolutely nothing...200, or 900, or 1500 who cares???)....
    No arguing going on. The pictures and videos mean there is no argument to be had. But have a think about this, if they will lie about something that insignificant, what else will they lie about?

try to UNDERSTAND what a Blind Network is...
    No problem there. I think most of the people on here have a pretty good grasp of what it is. It probably helps that it was discussed in detail back along. Unfortunately, your understanding seems to be somewhat lacking. Maybe you should take your own advice.

I really don't think you understand what you are quoting.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, good then you must be a publisher. Can you share your sites where ads served up by BB are being shown?
    Or maybe its option 3...the ad/pub combo!

Jesus wept...
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You will not get a coherent answer Samuel.r . They dont have one. "Its a blind network", Thats as far as you will get with them. It is like an article of faith in a religion. Opaque and unquestionable to the converted. Try to hit them with some logic, or ask a reasonable question and they dissolve into thin air.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you know the person who referred you beforehand?
    What research did you do before you agreed to join?
    How many people do you have in your downline?
    Did you see the product your were buying before you joined?
    Can you tell me where your banners are? what sites?
    How many website visitors have you had according to your web host?
    How many website visitors have you had according to BB?
    Are they the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by iainsherriff View Post
    In order you asked.

Yes.
    Enough.
    Yes.
    I have banners on my sites, on Facebook and on Blind Networks.
    Different for all my sites. Oct 2012 ranges 268675 to 6696
    BB dont measure my visitors. They measure Ad impressions.
    Not relevant but they wouldn't be the same anyway because I don't have Ads on every page of forum based sites so page views and visitors are different to Ad impressions.

Why do I suspect "enough" means you watched a few Youtube videos.

Seriously though, if you'd done "enough" research then you'd have come up with a fairly long list of well-known conmen and scam artists singing the praises of BB and that (in addition to the complete lack of verifiable financial data), one would think, would put most right-thinking people off getting involved.

As for the adverts, the "blind network" excuse is a bit like religion, it is written in a book on a website of their existence, yet only a chosen few can lay claim to having seen them, and if an outsider casts doubt on the validity of the claims then the "believers" turn up en masse to defend them, without knowing anything more themselves than the "holy profits" ( see what I did there?) have told them in their sermons webinars...

If, as I suspect, your own "team" consists solely/mainly of family members then I feel sorry for you, nothing sours relationships faster than the realisation that your own blood have pulled a fast one on you....

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Worried much?

Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 02.42.32.jpg
    We got no hope

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Worried much?

We got no hope
    And not one of them is asking how the scam would cover this alleged 8 mil. and then pay them.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To, the trolls, yes you know who you are, you are the ones posting bogus bad reviews, personal information, and family details about members of this forum.

1) your actions are the last stand, sure you want to run your ponzi for just a little while longer to ensure you get those huge undeserved payouts and you need to stave off the people who have the audacity to expose you.

2), you forget that while you have a strong financial incentive to perpetuate your crime, most of the people in here are self appointed vigilantes, they did not ask permisión to chase scammers, on their own determinism and their our own time, for a variety of reasons they took it upon themselves to expose banner brokers for the scam it is, this gives them the high ground, their cause is the higher calling, not the dollars in the ewallet

3) you are not hard to trace, I have heard voice recordings of menacing calls from very senior banners brokers members, I have access to talking BB and the various Skype groups and google hangouts of the BB crowd, and I can assure you that the very reason you fell for this scam, if the very reason you are easy to find.. you do not understand t tinternet. however I do, and other members in here know far more than I, so... you will be found, and exposed.

Keep your fight clean, come in here and argue the point, if someone here reposts your details from your who is records, take it on the chin, you are a business soliciting new customers, who you are is something anyone has the right to know, especialy when we suspect you are in the process of commiting fraud, and hey, if banners brokers turns out to be 100% legit, then you have nothing to worry about.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Worried much?

We got no hope
    You mean this sheikh?

_41534156_sheikh_other203long.jpeg

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BB certainly are a global company, based in Canada, with the most vocal affiliates in the UK.
    And the most traffic originating in Russia.
    According to Jamie, one of the UK leaders, BB “could” be using the Clicksor network, this makes for an interesting comparison on Alexa.
    Thanks for the link Iain.
    Is there something wrong with this picture?

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Worried much?

We got no hope
    These idiots will believe anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otoad View Post
    BB certainly are a global company, based in Canada, with the most vocal affiliates in the UK.
    And the most traffic originating in Russia.
    According to Jamie, one of the UK leaders, BB “could” be using the Clicksor network, this makes for an interesting comparison on Alexa.
    Thanks for the link Iain.
    Is there something wrong with this picture?

Problem is, anyone who has fallen for the BB bullshit probably won't understand the significance of this.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you have Banners Broker banners on Facebook? Should be fairly easy to show them as evidence of actual ads yes?
    Oh Joe. your reading skills are lacking again.

Can you tell me where your banners are? what sites?
    I was asked a question and I've answered it.

However your response does reflect the typical standard in this topic. I do admit that there appear to be some people posting who show a bit of respect and maturity. Unfortunately the average level is that which one would expect to see in a school yard.

I hope by the time I return from my break the strangely compelling need to converse with you will have subsided.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Iain, can i ask some additional questions?

1. Why is it that not one legitimate advertising agency (you know, ones with real clients and real ad campaigns) in the entire world has come forward and said "yes Banners Broker is a big buyer of advertising space". They do buy their space through exchanges don't they, like real agencies do? if not, where do they aqcuire enough banner advertising spacing to satisfy paying out all you investors?

2. Can you please find just one name of an external publisher who is successfully using Banners Broker and deriving an income from it? There are several blogs out there explaining how people have tried with no success (with sites attracting millions of impressions a month, surely sites that BB would be interested in). I myself have tried and failed.

3. Have you seen any reports, statistics, or analysis of how the business is performing for its (invisible) advertisers and publishers? How much is Banners Broker paying for its ad space, and what is it selling it for? What percentage of this does the affiliate get? For arguments sake, lets pretend Banners Broker is actually buying banner space for a cpm of 6, and selling it for say 20, are you getting 10% / 25% / 50% / 75% of the profit? Surely you must know this about your business, its the most fundamental aspect of banner advertising.

The truth is, no affiliate can answer the above in a positive light. To claim that BB is a legitimate business is quite ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't think you understand what you are quoting.
    I think YOU continue to not understand the evidence of what is written there...

Post Thanks / Like

I think YOU continue to not understand the evidence of what is written there...
    May I ask what those evidence are? So far I failed to see anything that would vindicate BB.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    May I ask what those evidence are? So far I failed to see anything that would vindicate BB.
    I'm talking about the evidence that in a Blind Network you will never know where the ads are....

But I see someone is again asking for where the ads are...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iainsherriff View Post
    Oh Joe. your reading skills are lacking again.
    Could it be your writing skills you posted.
    I have banners on my sites, on Facebook and on Blind Networks.
    Exactly then what did you mean by that?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!