Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 125 of 679 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Just had a great chat with Sunday World.
    If you're in Ireland or UK and have invested in Banners Broker PM me.

Jason

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    This is beautiful!
    Someone on Whirlpool found this: Ad Banners caused flood of popunders and unasked for links......... Featuring none other than our good friend Iain Sherriff.

This dates back to 30th June, and Iain is testing some source code (for his website) for an ad server - no guesses for who. Reading through the two pages, is enlightening!

Now, just in case anyone thinks "Wow, real source code", it is identical code to the code that calls up the Banners Broker advert (for Banners Broker) on their 'choice' sites such as coffee-curators.com

Here is a snippet of the code from Iain:
    Attachment 2111

And from coffee-curators:
    Attachment 2112

As you can read, Iain is having all sorts of issues with it. The conversation stopped mid-September with no outcome, so I went and had a look at his landing page website before heading into the forum. This little piece is hilarious, but make sure you read some of the other threads too! problem with the forum

Joe found this quite e few pages back (the sms link he has in his signatur). don't know what whirlpool is but make sure you read to the end of the smf thread to September sometime when I realised that the issue was a conflict with a placement code I wazzup using and that without it I could run BB Ads with no problems at all. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iainsherriff View Post
    Joe found this quite e few pages back (the sms link he has in his signatur). don't know what whirlpool is but make sure you read to the end of the smf thread to September sometime when I realised that the issue was a conflict with a placement code I wazzup using and that without it I could run BB Ads with no problems at all. :)

I'd turn the predictive text off on your phone if I were you, Iain

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like even the faithful aren't impressed by Paul McCarthy...

Screen shot 2012-12-04 at 17.19.45.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

309136_235184396612149_316764506_n.jpg

That'll be Irish actor, Dave Duffy, snared by BB...

Screen shot 2012-12-04 at 17.26.51.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Well boys and girls you have a new Banners Broker naysayer. I suggest that you all bookmark her blog.

If you have not heard of Faith Sloane, do not ask me how to describe her, ask LRM or Eagle for a precis in words that will not be deleted from this forum. Mine could be a little too graphic

FaithSloan joins BB naysayers.
    Well, it's worth a read but perhaps not a bookmark.

Dear sweet Miss Sloan is the nicest, kindest most God fearing ponzi pimp active today. She has played, promoted and profited from a simply dizzying array of fast money schemes, she is a very professional parasite. The thing is shes a very intelligent, motivated and talented person who could have achieved success in any number of legitimate endeavors. But from personal experience she also knows the lure of easy money and how people can be manipulated by it.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Latest from the Banners Broker leader Chris Smith

17 Millionaires in BB SINCE JOINED WOW !!

Didn't their top man in Ireland say the other day there were no millionaires?

This one is claiming even more....

photo.jpg

But fear not, as boyo is offering a money back guarantee....

photo.jpg

Remember that, if you're part of his "team"

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of emigrating Jamie.JPG?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Looks like even the faithful aren't impressed by Paul McCarthy...

Screen shot 2012-12-04 at 17.19.45.jpg
    Are they that stupid? Don't they realise anyone with even an average intellect wasn't going to set himself up as the patsy for a pyramid scheme.
    It took someone really really stupid to put themselves in the crosshairs of the law, the media...and the disgruntled drones.

This is going to be very very nasty when reality bites.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Carol Reed is half right.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

I just had a reply back from The Sunday World...

The story should be on our website in a few days.

John Donlon, News Editor
    A few hours, more like. Read it and weep... or whoop, depending on your point of view:

"There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trouble at t'mill

bannersbroker @xxxxx @xxxxx People are trying to con people into sending them money and then not actually giving them any panels

about xxxxx ago · reply · retweet · favorite

bannersbroker Make sure not to buy panels from unknown, unreliable sources, only from bannersbroker.com

xxxxx ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post
    A few hours, more like. Read it and weep... or whoop, depending on your point of view:

Poor Paul, in the company of a Peadophile and a thief. So quickly things change.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Poor Paul, in the company of a Peadophile and a thief. So quickly things change.
    Yikes. The Irish pull no punches. That article isn't even on a "human interest" or "local news" type of page -- the title of the page is "Investigating and Reporting on Irish Crime".

That makes Paul McCarthy an alleged criminal. And Banners Broker an alleged illegal activity.

Not sure how it works in Ireland but in the USA once articles like this start surfacing the progression is: alleged->investigated->prosecuted->adjudicated

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely Sam. People in Ireland give out about our media but they do move relatively fast...and are rarely if ever wrong. Writing is on the wall BB scum.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really should get out more but I've invented a great game.
    Put Banners Broker into google followed by any christian name you care to think of.
    You will never find so much misguided optimism in one place.
    Nurse is here with my medication now

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The world is full of loons...

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone care to put the sunday world link up on MMG. I know they were worried it wasn't real.

By the way, no sign of blockbuster and bannerbiz now...I wonder why...

Post Thanks / Like

Roger Stockburger Scammer.jpg

Roger Stockburger ... it was only a matter of time before some tabloid paper or magazine ran with it and jumped on the bandwagon, only difference is unlike the morons on realcam.com, the Sunday World that ran this article exposes itself to legal action for slander and defamation. Something the cowards with big mouths on websites don't have to bother with, as none reveal their actual mailing addresses and phone numbers on their bullshitting sites for lawyers to send cease-and-desist notices to.

I'm sure the Sunday World guys are shaking in their boots
    The only people who need to cease-and-desist are you and the Banners Broker Brigade of scammers.
    That day Roger Babe is drawing ever closer.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Anyone care to put the sunday world link up on MMG. I know they were worried it wasn't real.

By the way, no sign of blockbuster and bannerbiz now...I wonder why...
    Done. As for bannersbiz, just reading the thread now and late at night to boot. Guess doesn't want anyone knowing s/he is around. I have not seen blockbuster even viewing the thread of late. Of course this is par for the course for the shills to be nowhere around when it collapses.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

@Roger: Why have the Sunday World opened themselves up to legal action for slander and defamation? Can you tell me in detail? Don't be shy now. This is your chance.

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks eagle. I have noticed them on a few times but they remain silent these days. You would think they'd have the brains to stay logged out.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice link Joe

Post Thanks / Like

I can imagine "Chris Smith" and the others behind Banners Broker laughing up their sleeves every time one of the "Roger Stockburger" type true believers makes such a stupid statement.

Banners Broker getting anywhere near a courtroom ????

You gotta be kidding me.

Can't find the names and addresses of people to send subpoenas ?????

Again, you gotta be kidding me.

Once, just once, I'd like one of these blowhard bullies to follow through and get their complaint/s into court.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Roger Stockburger Scammer.jpg

Roger Stockburger ... it was only a matter of time before some tabloid paper or magazine ran with it and jumped on the bandwagon, only difference is unlike the morons on realcam.com, the Sunday World that ran this article exposes itself to legal action for slander and defamation. Something the cowards with big mouths on websites don't have to bother with, as none reveal their actual mailing addresses and phone numbers on their bullshitting sites for lawyers to send cease-and-desist notices to.

I'm sure the Sunday World guys are shaking in their boots
    The only people who need to cease-and-desist are you and the Banners Broker Brigade of scammers.
    That day Roger Babe is drawing ever closer.
    The typical delusional pimp of a Ponzi thinking words will scare people into not exposing this Ponzi. Here's a message to Roger: Please, Please, Please have the BB lawyers sue the paper. By the way it is libel, not slander. The last place anyone in BB wants to be is in a courtroom, besides this would never get past discovery.

But it sure sounds impressive, or so he thinks. But sue the paper?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com