Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 13 of 679 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    So just to clarify. This is the guy who said he made 3.2 million with BB? HA! What a liar!! If you are reading here Jamie you might do me a favour, can you give me the current exchange rate of banners broker dollars to real US dollars. 1000:1? 1000000:1? 100000000000000000:1????
    My guess, you can't quantify something in real dollars if it has no value...
    don't forget about the new Audi A3!

Post Thanks / Like

I like the way he lies on his twitter account too about where he lives. You couldn't be up to these scammers! HA!

Check out his quote too. Poor people work and rich people network. I think I may just vomit. Who falls for this rubbish??

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I saw that. And he supposedly is one of the successful ones. Doesn't say much for BB, does it??

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Jamie, we know you are lurking...you are not normally this shy. Say hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully the Yanks'll be waking up soon!

Would be nice to have more input!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

I'd settle for Jamie's input...or any of the (supposed) BB bosses* but I doubt it will be forthcoming

We'll never know who the real bosses are only the stooges...

Post Thanks / Like

I'd settle for Jamie's input...or any of the (supposed) BB bosses* but I doubt it will be forthcoming

We'll never know who the real bosses are only the stooges...
    Really bad boys.
    Organised criminals etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Is Banners Broker a Ponzi scheme
    On second page of a Google search.

Come on, you beauty.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great, hopefully on page one soon. Then we will get to the proper audience. Lets be honest, the supposed due diligence done by the drones would hardly stretch to the second page of a google search...

Post Thanks / Like

what about banners broker is a scam and stuff like that, most people just search for "banners broker scam"

lol

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can see, in the end when Jamie is asked by the authorities (hopefully)
    Did you know Banners Broker was a scam?
    He has two choices
    (1) "I knew it was a scam" this makes him a criminal.
    (2) "I didn't know it was a scam" this makes him an idiot.

I think he will go for the idiot option.
    Same goes for Ian Driscoll and the others.
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 09-27-2012 at 12:44 PM.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stargrams View Post

There are 598 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Bannersbroker.com.
    Hello,

I just wanted to reply to your post with two images.

BB.jpg

Zeek.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Debbie, hope you are still lurking. I know you are staggered by the 'vitriolic filth' you are reading here. You shouldn't be so shy. I know Jamie is afraid to be found out but you are as big a cheerleader of BB as him in your own way. Would you like to come on here and explain why you are actively taking part in a scam?
    How big is your downline? How many victims have you suckered into this?

I like they way you are lying that BB is approved by mastercard. I wonder what other lies you tell to make a few quid from unsuspecting victims...

Post Thanks / Like

Another thing, Banners Broker Hebrew webinars - never happen, I guess other webinars in foreign languages don't happen too..

Post Thanks / Like

It has been claimed that just because a site is gaining publicity that means there no way so much people are wrong! Well my full study of the Alexa.com information revealed many similarities between zeekrewards.com and bannersbroker.com.

53 out of 58 people would recommend zeekrewards to a friend. 12 out of 12 people would recommend BB site to a friend.

Relative to the general internet population, 45-54, 55-64 and 65+ year olds are greatly over-represented at zeekrewards.com.
    Relative to the general internet population, 45-54, 55-64 and 65+ year olds are greatly over-represented at bannersbroker.com.

Relative to the general internet population, 18-24, 25-34 year olds are greatly under-represented at zeekrewards.com.
    Relative to the general internet population, 18-24, 25-34 year olds are greatly under-represented at bannersbroker.com.

Relative to the general internet population, people who did not go to college are over-represented at zeekrewards.com.
    Relative to the general internet population, people who did not go to college are over-represented at bannersbroker.com.

Relative to the general internet population, people some college education are over-represented at zeekrewards.com.
    Relative to the general internet population, people some college education are over-represented at bannersbroker.com.

Relative to the general internet population, people who went to college are under-represented at zeekrewards.com.
    Relative to the general internet population, people who went to college are under-represented at bannersbroker.com.

Relative to the general internet population, people who went to graduate school are under-represented at zeekrewards.com.
    Relative to the general internet population, people who went to graduate school are under-represented at bannersbroker.com.

CountryPercent of Visitors zeekrewards.com
    Russia 35.8%
    United States 9.0%
    Ukraine 7.5%
    Pakistan 6.9%
    Kazakhstan 5.2%
    Germany 2.3%
    Spain 2.3%
    India 2.2%
    Azerbaijan 1.9%
    Hungary 1.8%

CountryPercent of Visitors bannersbroker.com
    Russia 24.3%
    United States 10.0%
    United Kingdom 8.3%
    Pakistan 4.4%
    Ukraine 4.0%
    Kazakhstan 3.8%
    India 3.6%
    Australia 2.8%
    Germany 2.6%
    Portugal 2.2%

When ones comes up with a reference as "proof of success", well one should give us a more clear picture. What I am quite sure about is that there is a great deal of similarities between those two sites. If one uses Alexa information as part of due diligence then one needs to consider all those similarities before taking any action.

Post Thanks / Like

Do the drones not find it strange that Russia has the highest traffic...yet, they don't have an office there...hmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Here's what I posted on MoreMoneyReview (in response to DebbieK)

If BB buys ten grands worth of bulk ad space, they can’t split it up and sell it for twenty grand, because the market doesn’t bear such a mark-up (I’ve spent my life in the advertising business). The maximum mark-up would be 33%. If they wanted to be daft and give away half their gross profit to outsiders, they’d be giving away 16.5%.

But BB claim to give away 100%, by letting you double your money. So where’s the difference between 16.5% and 100% coming from? It could only come from the funds of new recruits. Unless it comes from thin air.

This, of course, assumes they sell £millions and £millions worth of advertising. But where are the ads? There’s no evidence that they put any volume at all on a “blind” network. The only hard evidence of BB advertising consists of a few crappy ads on low-ranking host sites.

If you STILL believe that payouts are coming from profits on buying and selling ad space, you then need to ask: why would BB want to make such huge payouts, when they could FAR MORE CHEAPLY get venture capital or sell shares?

Let’s not forget that BB was first launched as a HYIP (High Yield Investment Program), and specifically “The World’s First Straight-Line Cycler/Doubler” – that’s what they said on their original website. If BB started as a money circulation scheme, why should we believe that they’re anything different now?

We may soon discover the truth. There’s been excuse after excuse for delaying payments – and now a SNATCHBACK of funds from members’ accounts! Seems like this thing is on its last legs. Should it collapse, the inner structure will be revealed.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW, this is unbelievable, look at that post, I don't see how people don't start asking about banners broker after that kind of **** -

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, and supposedly is an administrator for the site??

Post Thanks / Like

Question guys, who is Jack Whiteman? Is he a regular in ponzi circles?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alkibone View Post
    Here's what I posted on MoreMoneyReview (in response to DebbieK)
    Good post but don't expect any positive feedback from the drones...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Noname: Jack Whiteman runs MoreMoneyReview, and his report just before the thread begins is critical of BB.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, saw your spot. Nice. Just wondering is this a guy the HYIP shills would hold in high regard. I would assume so if they were using his site as a place to discuss their scams. Lets see how long it takes before they try to discredit him...
    Last edited by noname999; 09-27-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering is this a guy the HYIP would hold in high regard...
    Probably not - MoreMoneyReview don't usually have HYIP threads.