Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 133 of 679 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Time for a summary...................

I initially came here to respond to outdated personal and business information not to defend (because I dont need to) Bannersbroker. Some of you eventually got the point that the information was outdated and in doing so proved how biased the forum is........thank you.

One or two of you have made reasoned and well presented arguments as to why you think Bannersbroker is somehow dubious. I have read nothing that alters my own view of Bannersbroker. Most of the posts that have been made in response to me or my posts have made it clear for all to see the level of integrity on RealScam. I thank you for the opurtunity to do that.

Traffic to my sites has gone through the roof since you (generic "you" ) started posting stuff about me. I thank you for that also.

I am happy for time to show you the error of your convictions........Littleroundsman (I think it was) posted a few days ago that Bannersbroker was a small fish in the scheme of Ponzi things so I can see you are realising the fun to be had baiting BB members is starting to wane.

Overall............
    I am astounded at the time you all have available to sit and post this stuff but, I guess it makes you individually happy..................

My Bannersbroker business is growing at a pace now so I don't really have time to visit anymore. Time to say good bye

Reading back what I have posted I realise I have picked on one RS member a bit

Joe , Accept my apologies. I hope you dont feel I was making a monkey out of you..................

Post Thanks / Like

62 Ian ?..I would say 12....or 92

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iainsherriff View Post
    You are confusing the mainstream banking network credit and debit cards issued by Mastercard with the prepaid money access cards backed by Mastercard
    Why don't Banners Broker use mainstream banking?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Joe...forget it...you get back only spite and vanity

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    To be fair, even "legal" businesses can take ages to pay up when they owe you money. More pointedly of the main indicators that all is not kosher at BB is, leaving aside the questionable means of payment, that the will not make a transfer out of over $10,000. Now the reason they cite for this is that any larger payment would fall foul of international money laundering regulations. Again, this is perfectly true, transfers of over $10,000 need to be reported to the relevant authorities, the thing is, if your transfers are completely legitimate and above board then this isn't an issue.

The only reason to do things in this way is to avoid having to answer awkward questions from the regulatory bodies, well, that and making it difficult for affiliates to extract their "earnings".....
    The only ones I have seen do that are the ones going out of business. I get paid for my services within 30 days from every company I deal with.
    The rest is spot on.

Post Thanks / Like

........... as **** is the most common language here i thought it would be easiest for you to understand
    not much else to read on here tho.................
    You haven't posted that much on here so there can't be a hell of a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, well, it was nice of iain to visit us so often.

I personally am taking what he said in his last post up above with a very large pinch of salt. Bit like the adverts, lots of talk but no real evidence to back up his statements about his business or anything to do with BB.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My Bannersbroker business is growing at a pace now so I don't really have time to visit anymore. Time to say good bye
    Apparently your Bannersbroker business consists of setting up BannersBroker websites promoting Banners Broker...
    1. bannersaffiliate.com
    2. bbwealth4u.com
    3. isthatagnu.com
    4. mybbblog.com
    5. mybbfamily.com

And why aren't you promoting your marvelous opportunity in the SimpleMachines instead of trying to figure out all your problems with the Banners Broker script?
    Ad Banners caused flood of popunders and unasked for links.........

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Traffic to my sites has gone through the roof since you (generic "you" ) started posting stuff about me. I thank you for that also.
    No problem Iain. Anything to help the needy.

I would have thought with your Banners Broker "business" supposedly doing so well you would have more leeezuur time to spend here, as apart from clicking on pretty coloured boxes on your screen & counting your money there's little else to do.
    It looks like quite a passive little hobby.

As for the broken heart I suspect Banners Broker will cause many more.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    The only ones I have seen do that are the ones going out of business. I get paid for my services within 30 days from every company I deal with.
    The rest is spot on.
    You're lucky then, I've dealt with some major, financially sound, international businesses and it's taken much longer than that for an invoice to be settled. However, that is a completely different situation BB affiliates aren't the same as independent contractors submitting invoices.

The crucial difference is the payment method. I've never come across a major company that pays its affiliates out in such a torturous manner, and one obviously designed to be so.

Post Thanks / Like

Time for a summary...................

One or two of you have made reasoned and well presented arguments as to why you think Bannersbroker is somehow dubious. I have read nothing that alters my own view of Bannersbroker.

----snip---

---snip---

My Bannersbroker business is growing at a pace now so I don't really have time to visit anymore.
    I don't think we were ever going to alter your own opinion of BB, Iain. Ultimately you've sold yourself on it being legit and coerced other members of your family into "investing", so to admit that you were wrong would mean explaining to your loved ones what you'd done.

It's a shame that you won't be able to visit any more, you've contributed so much to the forum with your indepth knowledge of how BB works. Still if you need that extra 15 minutes or so to pretend to work at pressing a few buttons then obviously awkward questions about how you're actually making money are probably going to be too much for an old-timer like yourself

Post Thanks / Like

I think there is a lot of negative hype going on about banners broker... but non of it seems to be based on any fact.. just mainly gossip + plain miss-information.
    eg: head office.. picture of run down building on many of these types of blogs and forums... looks bad... but bother to google map yourself ... bannersbroker actual address, you will find is the other end of the road
    up todate info... factual.. from recent bb conference in ireland... new premises 15000 sft just purhased by banners broker international. I'm all for exposing scams, BUT... as long as it is based on the correct facts... nothing I have read here... when followed through ... comes up as just negative hype and general Gossip!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eze2do.biz View Post
    I think there is a lot of negative hype going on about banners broker... but non of it seems to be based on any fact.. just mainly gossip + plain miss-information.
    eg: head office.. picture of run down building on many of these types of blogs and forums... looks bad... but bother to google map yourself ... bannersbroker actual address, you will find is the other end of the road
    up todate info... factual.. from recent bb conference in ireland... new premises 15000 sft just purhased by banners broker international. I'm all for exposing scams, BUT... as long as it is based on the correct facts... nothing I have read here... when followed through ... comes up as just negative hype and general Gossip!!
    Here's a fact for you: There are not enough ads to produce the revenue that BB are claiming.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

wasting your time guys. It is like a cult. No good trying logic on them. They have faith in mr smith and rajit. Its a "blind network"

Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to post a picture of it, a Google screengrab showing the street name/number would be ideal.

up todate info... factual.. from recent bb conference in ireland... new premises 15000 sft just purhased by banners broker international.
    Again, feel free to post a Google Earth screengrab showing the new premises.

I'm all for exposing scams, BUT... as long as it is based on the correct facts... nothing I have read here... when followed through ... comes up as just negative hype and general Gossip!!
    You thing everything you've read here is "negative hype" and "gossip", yet you're prepared to believe that a multi-million dollar company, fronted by a known Ponzi-artist, which just appears from nowhere and promotes itself not as an advertising company but a "cash double cycler" and offers "investors" an ROI in the thousands of percent, is the truth?

Congratulations, you've just pre-qualified as the ideal BB victim!

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

fact: there are 10 main brokers dealing with blind ads world wide.
    9 turned down banners broker when it started. 1 smaller ad broker signed up with them..
    One of the top 10 have just come back to BB and BB are just about to go live with them..hopefully now you see how bb works.. its not about them getting the ads its about working with few companies who have the market bb legit.. yes!

Post Thanks / Like

9 turned down banners broker when it started. 1 smaller ad broker signed up with them..
    One of the top 10 have just come back to BB and BB are just about to go live with them..hopefully now you see how bb works.. its not about them getting the ads its about working with few companies who have the market bb legit.. yes!

And the name of that broker is.....?

You see even the likes of Google are quite open and transparent about which companies they work with, BB on the other hand will only ever say " a broker" "a company", they can never supply a name.

I'm willing to be you, as someone with "insider knowledge" have no more (in fact less, by the sounds of it) idea how BB works than anyone here on RS.

Feel free to prove me wrong, tell us who this "top 10" broker is and you might come out of this with some credibility. Oh, and don't forget those screengrabs

Post Thanks / Like

Where are the ads?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    wasting your time guys. It is like a cult. No good trying logic on them. They have faith in mr smith and rajit. Its a "blind network"
    None so blind as those who network

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have to prove anything.
    i just did my home work and then went and met with banners broker owners for myself..
    Go and see what BB are doing for youself and get the truth for youself...it is all very straight forward if you can be bothered to find out the truth

Post Thanks / Like

i just did my home work and then went and met with banners broker owners for myself..
    Go and see what BB are doing for youself and get the truth for youself...it is all very straight forward if you can be bothered to find out the truth
    Where are the ads?

Post Thanks / Like

Eze2. Did you not see the Sunday world investigation into bb? or the examiner's? Or listen to liveline? Are you completely closed to logic? Do you believe everything bb tells you?

Post Thanks / Like

where are the ads!!
    didn't I make that clear... its about working with the companies who have the blind ad market...renting banner space costs money!!... BB shares in the cost of the rent and hence the profit...

Post Thanks / Like

where are the ads!!
    didn't I make that clear... its about working with the companies who have the blind ad market...renting banner space costs money!!... BB shares in the cost of the rent and hence the profit...
    Its a simple question. Why won't you answer it?

Post Thanks / Like

I believe my bank balance (no refereals ....no free sales credits from any sign ins here)