Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 164 of 679 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

I don't think you can get the payment soon, many have waited more than 2 months but not received the payment via STP. Even in latest webinar, BB announced the coming STP payment would be "Dec. 14 by midnight", but noone reported payment receipt.

Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com

She's going down, Captain. I can't hold her any longer!
    One can hope...

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi chick nz View Post
    absolutely realscam is serious, what I meant was someone that bb will take seriously eg. the police
    From my own very short experience, no. They just don't seem to care, presumably a lack of resources and more pressing tasks.
    I've resorted to building little portfolios of damning screenshots, quotes, and URLS and firing them off to various email addresses every so often - media and officialdom. Keep hammering away and hopefully sooner or later some one will one day look at it and go hey hang on....

The media (in particular) want local angles though, so international stuff is only useful as further evidence. I have had a few replies, for all I know they may be looking into it or they may not.

Posting info and screenshots here on realscam is good, as BB websites have a tendency to change often. You can always find it back on here then.

Post Thanks / Like

I've contacted so many agencies - I have had a lot more success with media though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The figures are unsubstantiated of course, but if Simon and Jens are getting this much you have to wonder what 'Chris' and Rajiv are skimming off.

SimonJensIncome.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor
    From my own very short experience, no. They just don't seem to care, presumably a lack of resources and more pressing tasks.
    As the Banners Broker faithful are about to find out to their cost, Banners Broker is just but one of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of HYIP ponzi scams on the internet as we speak.

The number of HYIPs actually prosecuted is miniscule when compared to the numbers of HYIPs on, for example, the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums such as Talkgold and MMG, much less on the 'net itself.

This means, in effect, the chances of victims recovering money via the legal process are next to none.

Experience shows us the public faces behind HYIP ponzi scams are unlikely to exist in reality, their locations are virtually untraceable and the fact many/most HYIP ponzi victims choose to use offshore based, unlicensed anonymous payment processors only compounds the difficulties faced by law enforcement agencies.

Add that to the fact the US SEC currently has only approximately 3500 staff and the "War on Terror" means many/most of the other agencies' resources are stretched to the limit, and you realize it's not the agencies concerned "do not care" but, the reality is, much of the responsibility for avoiding HYIP ponzi scams necessarily lies with the community and, to a much smaller extent, forums such as REALSCAM.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Facebook page of BB Australia has some new blurb up about the Dublin experience.

Few new names to conjure with as well:

Lorenzo Guarini - How to build your Business
    David Hooker - Corporate Team Building
    Stephanie Schlacht - Panels/Sales Credits
    Grant D'Eall - Traffic/Advertising Coordinators

Google the names, Ken and you can see who you're dealing with. None of them have any "real" business experience, Hooker is the only one who comes close, but if you visit his Facebook page, he seems to spend his time spouting "motivational quotes" (read; *****) which are "liked" by an ever-increasing army of BB-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I've contacted so many agencies - I have had a lot more success with media though!
    The story only becomes truly newsworthy once BB has collapsed and people are out of pocket, especially in these post-Leveson days as the media are reluctant to run any stories where there is even the tiniest chance that someone may sue.

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    The story only becomes truly newsworthy once BB has collapsed and people are out of pocket, especially in these post-Leveson days as the media are reluctant to run any stories where there is even the tiniest chance that someone may sue.
    Shame the News of the World isn't still going. This is the kind of thing that they would have got their teeth into (including using the dodgy sheik to get further information) as the target audience would have fit into their demographics.

I did google some of the names and agree that they pretty much know er, don't want to be rude, um... sorry the phrase has just slipped out of my mind... give me a moment, I know I'll remember how to measure their business experience... nope... it's gone again ;)

I did also notice on the BB Australia FB page that it still calls itself a bank/financial institution. There is also a photograph of the BB card which doesn't have any Mastercard mention on it at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Shame the News of the World isn't still going. This is the kind of thing that they would have got their teeth into (including using the dodgy sheik to get further information) as the target audience would have fit into their demographics.

I did google some of the names and agree that they pretty much know er, don't want to be rude, um... sorry the phrase has just slipped out of my mind... give me a moment, I know I'll remember how to measure their business experience... nope... it's gone again ;)

I did also notice on the BB Australia FB page that it still calls itself a bank/financial institution. There is also a photograph of the BB card which doesn't have any Mastercard mention on it at all.

Mazher Mahmood, the fake sheikh from the NOTW, is still around he works for the Sunday Times now though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    There is a youtube video of Stokes interviewing Walker at the Dublin 'Gala'. He looks just like an ordinary Joe, struggling for a few bob. I wonder if he backing on the above is more in hope than belief. Banners Broker Dublin World Tour interview with Taxi Driver member - YouTube

Hello everyone :)
    Hi Brenda,

When you see people like this poor guy who dreams of giving up work for the "Internet Lifestyle" that stokes is promoting,
    you have to wonder why they call us dream stealer's?

Stokes is dangling this so called "internet lifestyle" right in front of this poor guy.
    (who's wife from what I have read seems to have her head screwed on)

He has been persuaded not to draw any money out for the usual six month & so far he hasn't, he is pumping more & more money into Banners Broker all the time with subscriptions & traffic packs etc

When Banners Broker collapses and his dream is snatched from right in front of his nose, who is the real dream stealer then?
    (Also he will have his wife to answer to)

Mark's brother registered this site. Marks not soft is he?

mark stokes | Mark Stokes

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: MARK-STOKES.COM
    Created on: 19-Jan-11
    Expires on: 19-Jan-13
    Last Updated on: 27-Apr-12

Registrant:
    james pitsillides
    27 the nook
    anstey
    Leicester, le77az
    United Kingdom

Administrative Contact:
    pitsillides, james @charnwoodhome.co.uk
    27 the nook
    anstey
    Leicester, le77az
    United Kingdom

Technical Contact:
    27 the nook
    anstey
    Leicester, le77az
    United Kingdom

Screen Shot 2012-12-15 at 12.48.20.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Hi Brenda,

When you see people like this poor guy who dreams of giving up work for the "Internet Lifestyle" that stokes is promoting,
    you have to wonder why they call us dream stealer's?

Stokes is dangling this so called "internet lifestyle" right in front of this poor guy.
    (who's wife from what I have read seems to have her head screwed on)

He has been persuaded not to draw any money out for the usual six month & so far he hasn't, he is pumping more & more money into Banners Broker all the time with subscriptions & traffic packs etc

When Banners Broker collapses and his dream is snatched from right in front of his nose, who is the real dream stealer then?
    (Also he will have his wife to answer to)

Mark's brother registered this site. Marks not soft is he?

mark stokes | Mark Stokes

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: MARK-STOKES.COM
    Created on: 19-Jan-11
    Expires on: 19-Jan-13
    Last Updated on: 27-Apr-12

Registrant:
    james pitsillides
    27 the nook
    anstey
    Leicester, le77az
    United Kingdom

Administrative Contact:
    27 the nook
    anstey
    Leicester, le77az
    United Kingdom

Technical Contact:
    27 the nook
    anstey
    Leicester, le77az
    United Kingdom

The shop is the former premises of the failed Stokes/Pitsillides business, Charnwood Home Improvements Ltd

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Trawling websites, just another typical post...

Alex Balk December 9, 2012 at 10:32 am

I would like to address this post to any one that actually connected to the administration of BB Company and probably can answer to my questions as I can’t get answers from no one around me although I tried all possible & impossible ways. I registered an account and funded it with money few months ago. First problem appeared almost immediately, as before buying any panel or package I decided to return the sum to my e-wallet from an internal BB account. I wrote via e-ticket support system my question regarding the correct way of doing that, and in 24 hours got an answer: “Hello. Thank you for your ticket.Please follow the refund policy located at the bottom of our site. Thank You. BB Team”. That’s exactly what I did, and I found that in order to request cancellation I should send hard letter to Canada’s office in Oshawa and it should be done within 30 days since the funding. I sent it as registered mail, and was sure it’s all right, but in a month I’ve got that mail back not even opened with a sticker telling me that my mail wasn’t claimed. Next step I took was to contact any one from administration of BB in Israel to get an answer why official address posted on the web site and in refunding procedures does not receive mails. My sponsors couldn’t tell me nothing about this, so I tried to get phone number of any official representative. First I’ve found local address BB reps. needed to be there, but when I arrived – no such an office & no such a company there. Then I’ve got probably official rep. phone number – Stacy, but when I called her, she didn’t try even to hear my question, but only asked me “Where did you get this phone number, who gave it to you?”, in a few weeks she called me, finally listened to my question and although she didn’t tell me nothing about the official address in Canada, she made it clear that I can’t take my money back and it must be used for buying panels or packages only. She did’t tell me what is the current office address, but she told me not to bother her anymore on her phone, and promised to send me email for urgent questions but it never came. I also tried to contact mr. Ian Driscoll as leader of all Israel on Skype – no answer, two phone numbers of office in Britain – no answers either. So out of choice my next move should be the purchase of packages and eventually the earning of money. It still would be some way to enjoy my money, but then happened another problem. In order to release funds from the system, you should request BB Prepaid Card from MasterCard and to do that you should enter many personal information including government ID copy, proof of address etc., and I did all that, but now there is a message that my ID and proof of address are rejected with no additional explanations. Same problem with PERSONAL INFORMATION approval (as a mandatory way to get prepaid card) currently many new distributors facing, actually all I know, and even if you go to the page where you should upload requested documents, and press “upload new document” or “replace” the system gives you only one answer: “The page is under maintenance. Please come back later”. I’m coming back every day for already a week but every time the system is only in one state.

The situation is very annoying simply because of fact that you easily can upload funds to BB account, but you can’t take it out as the approval of personal info lies in the hands of corporate office that is clearly not in Oshawa Canada and has no published phone/fax numbers, but only e-ticket support system that seems stopped functioning around three weeks ago. The system however still sending you “e-ticket received” confirmation, but no action after that – tried that at least three times last weeks.

BB administration, please help me to resolve those issues, as it’s already too frustrating. Dear members of BB, if you know something or someone that can help me to resolve those things, please write me. My email: *deleted*@gmail.com . Thanking in advance everyone who will answer.
    This is really the essence of bb. It shows the detail of the mechanics used by them to hold on to members and their money, to delay and deny payments, and the truth of their ridiculous "support system". This poor guys story is typical of a ponzi scheme in its later days.. It is hard to imagine anyone in their right mind reading this, and still going ahead and joining bb.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The shop is the former premises of the failed Stokes/Pitsillides business, Charnwood Home Improvements Ltd
    Thank for that Theseus from that found this.

Useful as he does offer a moneyback guarantee

Mark Stokes

MR MARK SIMON STOKES

Information from appointment at INTERNET LIFESTYLE LIMITED

Address

8 LONGHADE FURLONG
    ANSTEY
    LEICESTER
    UNITED KINGDOM
    LE7 7TG

Information

Date Of Birth: Feb-1967
    Nationality: BRITISH
    Country of Residence: UNITED KINGDOM

Also

INTERNET LIFESTYLE LIMITED of LE8 9GJ in LEICESTERSHIRE ENGLAND

Bridge House
    Orchard Lane
    Great Glen
    Leicester
    Leicestershire
    LE8 9GJ
    United Kingdom
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 12-15-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

mark stokes

i then set up an traditional offline home improvement business with my brother james, taking it from zero to $2.5 million turnover with over 20 full time contractors and staff, in an exclusive high street location in less than 2 years.

mark stokes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b7kf...cpta&index=120 at 3:28)

£3000 it was costing us a week to run the business, pay the wages
    So, let's go through that shall we? You had 20 full time staff and retail premises in "an exclusive high street location" and this cost you £3000 a week?

Let's be generous and say that it only cost £200 a week to cover the costs of the shop (rent/rates/electricity/insurance), and there was no advertising, no vehicles to run (both of which would make running a home improvement firm "difficult"), and no overdraft to service, that leaves £140 for each of your full-time staff.

And this is someone offering advice on how to get rich?

21. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mark Stokes mentions Chris Cardell on his website as an influence, so I did a quick Google.

Nothing to do with BB, but funny website. I've asked him why he hasn't done a piece on 'Chris Smith', Rajiv Dixit, or Kul Julson/Kurt Kurnelson yet.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought BB couldn't operate in the US because of their strict company laws ??? Does anyone know the extent to which they are operating there ?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Stokes is obviously struggling (despite explicitly mentioning it in videos when "interviewing" others) with the bit in the new BB rules about not broadcasting information about your earnings....

Screen shot 2012-12-15 at 14.58.28.jpg

Oh and Mark, if you're reading this, "2500kaweek.com" (yet another website in James' name), that's 2.5 million a week....

Post Thanks / Like

that leaves £140 for each of your full-time staff.

And this is someone offering advice on how to get rich?
    Hey! don't knock it that's a damn sight more than the typical Banners Broker affiliate earns. Less than $40 per month.**

** Source Banners Broker top man in Ireland Paul McCarthy

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Mark Stokes mentions Chris Cardell on his website as an influence, so I did a quick Google.

Nothing to do with BB, but funny website. I've asked him why he hasn't done a piece on 'Chris Smith', Rajiv Dixit, or Kul Julson/Kurt Kurnelson yet.
    Good Grief! Out of date and the first paragraph really unprofessional.

Ah well, if that's what floats your internet business, don't really need to say any more... yuck!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, look who likes BB...

Screen shot 2012-12-15 at 15.47.07.jpg

isn't that a surprise? Not.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots here on this particular scumbag and his friends

LARRY TELFORD & SHARON BLACK PYRAMID OPERATORS - WORLD Law Direct Forums

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Lots here on this particular scumbag and his friends

LARRY TELFORD & SHARON BLACK PYRAMID OPERATORS - WORLD Law Direct Forums
    Looks as if most of the ICF scammers are involved in BB (as we already knew), the question is, is "Chris Smith" hiding in plain sight amongst them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In nearly 60 years, nothing much has changed. Replace 'demagogue and aspirant dictator' with 'pimps and shills'.

THE RAPE OF THE MIND: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing, by Joost A. M. Meerloo, M.D., Instructor in Psychiatry, Columbia University Lecturer in Social Psychology, New School for Social Research, Former Chief, Psychological Department, Netherlands Forces, published in 1956, World Publishing Company. (Out of Print)

Chapter 8 Excerpt:
    We must learn to treat the demagogue and aspirant dictator in our midst just as we should treat our external enemies in a cold war -- with the weapon of ridicule. The demagogue himself is almost incapable of humor of any sort, and if we treat him with humor, he will begin to collapse. Humor is, after all, related to a sense of perspective. If we can see how things should be, we can see how askew they can get, and we can recognize distortion when we are confronted with it. Put the demagogue's statements in perspective, and you will see how utterly distorted they are. How can we possibly take them seriously or answer them seriously? We have important business to attend to -- matters of life and death both for ourselves as individuals and for our nation as a whole. The demagogue relies for his effectiveness on the fact that people will take seriously the fantastic accusations he makes; will discuss the phony issues he raises as if they had reality, or will be thrown into such a state of panic by his accusations and charges that they will simply abdicate their right to think and verify for themselves.

The fact is that the demagogue is not appealing to what is rational and mature in man; he is appealing to what is most irrational and most immature. To attempt to answer his ravings with logic is to attempt the impossible. First of all, by so doing we accept his battling premises, and we find ourselves trapped in an argument on terms he has chosen. It is always easier to defeat an enemy on your own ground, and by choosing your own terms. In addition, the demagogue either is, or pretends to be, incapable of the kind of logic that makes discussion and clarification possible. He is a master at changing the subject. It is worse than criminal for us to get ourselves involved in endless, pointless, and inevitably vituperative arguments with men who are less concerned with truth, social good, and real problems than they are with gaining unlimited attention and power for themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks as if most of the ICF scammers are involved in BB (as we already knew), the question is, is "Chris Smith" hiding in plain sight amongst them?
    I did mention that yesterday with regard to Kul thingie, wondering if he was hiding in plain view ....

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice quote there Hyp.. yeah, I imagine they have no sense of humour at all. Trouble is I think we're a tad too honourable as we tackle the argument and not the man.