Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 177 of 679 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Looks like from her FB profile that she threw the towel in with BB....

Attachment 2336
    left job........

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just though I'd give a quick update.

As I mentioned in my previous post, a friend of mine got himself deeply involved with this crew. His up-line and mentor is the guy who goes by the name Imtiyaz. He holds BB presentations in Manchester area.
    I've heard now that he has introduced my friend to a new "business" i.e. Sisel International. Basically selling age reversal drinks (lol). They've partnered up and are holding meetings to recruit more people cause they get commission etc. etc.. you get the idea :)

Post Thanks / Like

Mark Stokes's lot have been pretty quite today for some reason.

However this little thread from the other day gave me a chuckle.

Andrew Walker

Went to pay for an ad i have running in a local paper...had a long discussion with the owner ( short of money probably won't join :)). Her biggest question was.." Why do Banners Broker need affiliates ? Why don't they keep all the money for themselves ? "......as far as i know they need the money from affiliates to grow and buy the advertising space on the publishers sites and then in turn they rent it back to us for a set period....and we get a cut of the profits. So it's a win, win for both sides. We need BB and BB need us !! 2013 is gonna be huge !!Andrew Walker If i could get up to 100k by this time next year id be very happy...conservative estimate..

Richard Arblaster No, no, they don't need the money from affiliates, that would make this the dreaded P word!!!

Andrew Walker So why do they need affiliates ? Because they're nice and want to change lives ?

Mark Stokes
    they want affiliates (A) for buying power for inventory across the web 2 years in advance and get very low rental spaces and( its like Facebook, Youtube ect , as more and more people join they have power to encourage bigger company's to join forces with them to grow our blind network audience, and of course float the company and make shed loads of dosh...

Andrew Walker
    Did you listen to Paul McCarthy on the Joe Duffy Show here in Ireland...he was really grilled !

Mark Stokes
    yep , and saw the Sunday world , they where very unfair to him

Andrew Walker
    I've no time for sceptics...hearing a lot from both sides..good and bad.. Fact of life unfortunately

Richard Arblaster
    that's why we don't mention the show and the newspaper, which has already been discredited over the years.

Andrew Walker
    I think Pauls doing a fantastic job in the hotseat ! Can't say it'd be an easy number

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amathyst87 View Post
    Just been going through the back end of my banners Broker admin and have noticed I have a couple of yellow panels that are now 4 weeks old and still haven't finished, generally speaking i've noticed they usually take 3 weeks. It's also worth noting, as has already been pointed out, that there have been no panel updates in about 4 days, again, generally speaking, panels update every 1-2 days. Of course, this could be explained away by the magical technical difficulties fairy and gremlins in the engine. Time will tell.

Also waiting for a withdrawal request. Made it on the 7th and they have said all withdrawals made by the 14th Dec will be paid out to Banners Broker cards by the 20th. Hands up those who think I won't get it...

Once again, patience is the Banners Broker mantra!
    I would have to think this would also be affecting the 'advertisers' correct? I mean, they pay good money for this 'service' didn't they? How can their 'ads' be seen if nothing is happening?

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ID still there as affiliate allegedly. Demoted then eh? Or is it that BB need to bring in some big guns to up the ante? Guessing that may well be the case now. Drum up the business, clean out a few more people. So who lives in Manchester that attracts them to open an office there?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Did you ask him why his upline told him 'after Christmas' when bb told them to make their claims up to Dec 14th? And did he request his money in that time?
    No @Whip. different set of circumstances. Short version, He was in it for couple of weeks, and came to me asking about uploading passport and personal info. I checked about bb on the net, and warned him against it. When I told him bb was a ponzi, He asked upliner to get out of it, and get his money back. After a couple of calls his upliner stopped answering. I started complaining, and then his password was blocked. Simple as that, locked out.
    Now his upliner says it will be all fixed after xmas break. Yes right lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Facebook BB page

Announced on today's information session:

Re the Nationwide UK tour in Jan that David Hooker and Lorenzo are doing in Jan, if you want them to visit your city, you need to let us know - (requesting them to visit your city.)

They also said that they are looking for a GM for their new arrangement in the UK and to run the office in Manchester

Silly me (see previous post). I didn't check Facebook did I.

Great job ad. No job spec, no salary details (paid in panels??), nothing. References *for company* available upon request - after you've submitted your ID

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    No @Whip. different set of circumstances. Short version, He was in it for couple of weeks, and came to me asking about uploading passport and personal info. I checked about bb on the net, and warned him against it. When I told him bb was a ponzi, He asked upliner to get out of it, and get his money back. After a couple of calls his upliner stopped answering. I started complaining, and then his password was blocked. Simple as that, locked out.
    Now his upliner says it will be all fixed after xmas break. Yes right lol.
    Ah. got it. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to apply for the GM position under a guise.

Jason

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post

Jason
    Chris Smith? Seems a good name to me

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jason
    Don't forget to tell 'em you're a Maths/IT Genius. Don't worry they won't ask for any king of proof.
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 12-18-2012 at 03:45 PM.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

17. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got an email back from mastercard today, 8 days after I wrote them. They want more details.
    Getting tired of writing all these emails. What is current address again of bb headquarters?

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email back from mastercard today, 8 days after I wrote them. They want more details.
    Getting tired of writing all these emails. What is current address again of bb headquarters?
    Well the current address is

Stellar Point, Inc.
    5 Carlow Court
    Whitby, ON L1N 9T7

However.... note that they are now called Stellar Point, Inc and that is where they will dodge any questions....

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will apply ... Mark my words!

Post Thanks / Like

I will apply ... Mark my words!
    Am not doubting your intent at all. I wonder if they will be looking to recruit internally?

Post Thanks / Like

They already have their recruit.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne Rooney has that job sewn up!! Thats why they are moving to manchester. Big rise in his wages then.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Am not doubting your intent at all. I wonder if they will be looking to recruit internally?
    The majority of suitable candidates are unfortunately otherwise occupied at the moment producing mailbags.....

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne Rooney has that job sewn up!! Thats why they are moving to manchester. Big rise in his wages then.
    TwiceYaRooney?

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    She's a jilted pimp that didn't get her ass kissed the way she thought it should.
    It's only a scam in faiths eyes if admin don't treat her special....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Spot the similarities, folks:

Hmmm... I wonder who we can ask to work out the odds of pure co-incidence?
    Last edited by Julie Diligent; 12-18-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post
    Spot the similarities, folks:

Hmmm... I wonder who we can ask to work out the odds of pure co-incidence?
    Interesting that management company is on the 3rd floor and BB is on the 2nd floor.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Interesting that management company is on the 3rd floor and BB is on the 2nd floor.
    It's a UPS shipping center with self-serve mailbox service.

UPS Store The - 1-110 Cumberland St, Toronto, ON

Interesting though, the manager of 'Chris Smith Management' is a guy by the name of Greg Morrison. Looks like a legitimate company. If you look at his Facebook page one of his friends comments 'BB working again', yesterday (Monday)

https://www.facebook.com/greg.morrison

All this seems a little too much of a coincidence. Almost seems like there should be a connection here someplace and our Chris Smith CEO of BB has appropriated his name from the name of that artist management company...

Post Thanks / Like

this from NZ financial markets authority in nz

1. The entity does not appear to be a registered NZ company, see the Companies Office website HomePage | Companies Office The Official Site ;
    2. The entity is not a registered financial services provider and would not appear to be providing a financial service, see the Companies Office website HomePage | Companies Office FSP ;
    3. From the detail on the ‘Contact Us’ page of the entity’s website bannersbroker.com, it would appear the entity has offices in a number of different countries;
    4. FMA is unable to comment on the operations and legitimacy of Banners Broker, FMA’s mandate is to administer Financial Markets legislation;
    5. You may wish to consider information provided by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs regarding scams on Scams | Consumer Affairs ;
    6. If you require further information or assurance with regard Banners Brokers, I suggest you seek legal advice.

A note to all the kiwi's reading this please feel free to message me I will happily act on your behalf if you would like to speak up about your bb experience but don't want to risk having your bb account locked.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samuel.r View Post
    Almost seems like... our Chris Smith CEO of BB has appropriated his name from the name of that artist management company...
    That's exactly what my 'spidey sense' told me, too, the instant I saw the Chris Smith Management Inc. address.
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post