Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 178 of 679 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

He's obviously aware of Banners Broker, with that post on his Facebook page.
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is also a link from his Facebook to http://www.facebook.com/ChristophLSmith

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mark Longman appears to have misspelt his blog website - it's got an extra 'a' in the name
    whoarebannersbroker.net/blog/

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I received the following email this morning. i don't know if there's anything new in there you don't already know about but thought I'd share anyway:

UPDATES From Leaders Call

BB Finally, following some restructuring, the Independent Contractor for the UK has not had their contract renewed effectively immediately. All support for the UK can either go to Ireland or Stellar point in Canada.

BB- When we make a decision we always ask the three things (is it good for the Affiliates, is it good for Banners Broker, is it good for the longevity of the company) and in this instance we decided it was.

BB has not closed in the UK – there will be a new office opening up in January, probably run by Stellar Point who will appoint a General Manager.

The Bradford office has now closed and is no longer in operation.

For now, if you need to call support, please contact the IRELAND support office on...0035 321 439 6700

We will not go into the reasons why but there is no public cause for concern.

2013 is going to be a fantastic year and we look forward to the upcoming success.

UPDATES From Leaders Call

PAYOUTS: Requested till 14th December, will be processed by December 20th: After this Payout, the next one will take place January 8th
    The Bank Direct Deposit have started. Please make sure that your Bank information is updated correctly
    STP: Is getting delayed, due to transaction limitations
    STELLAR Point (The Company that is looking for the Suport) will be closed from December 21 4pm EST til January 2nd
    But the Website will be monitored by the IT Department
    Ticketing System Support will be offline during this dates (December 21 & January 2)
    Last leaders call of the year

Thanked for all support during 2012 – Raj talked about the journey we have taken over the last 12 months

Thank you for communicating the correct information to the field and thank you for your support despite the challenges and hiccups we have faced.

Special thank you to the IC’s for all the work they have done.

Pay outs all on track – we will meet our target.

Payza pretty much caught up – opened up as a withdrawal option expect for UK, USA, India and Bangladesh, deadline to receive that before Christmas was December 5th.

STP was 6 weeks behind, we are now 2 weeks behind, approximately mid to end of November. We sent out 1,000s of STP withdrawal requests over the weekend. The limitations with STP is more a technical one and the volume of transactions. We are catching up and are looking to have everything withdrawn prior December 5th paid by December 20th.

USA Pay outs, everyday last week and everyday this week deposits will land in USA accounts.

BB Card, we are paying to the cards every day last week and again every day this week. If you have more than one request, your payments might come across three separate days rather than all on the same day. Deadline was December 14th

You need to make sure that there is space on the card to accept new loads, unless the load will fail.

India pay outs, we are trying the Bank Pay out option again – make sure affiliates have the updated bank details in the back office.

Next payout all methods will be January 8th.

Reminder about Allied Wallet whitelist procedure discussed previously.

It is nice to see the positive comments when you guys get paid.

Friday December 21st 4PM EST will be the last day the offices will be open. Re-open January 2nd. Support ticketing system will be offline during this time. The site will be monitored every day, IT will be on top of things. If there is an issue with the site, we will still be here and this will be resolved.

Like last year, there will be a few calls scheduled during the holidays.

No interactive Q and A, posted answers;

Q: Do you have an update on the payments to missing TP subscription commissions?
    A: We expect this to happen this week. We apologize for the delay

Q: Some affiliates reported STP payout recieved, but some still pending for cut off 5th December.
    A: That's correct. Thousands got paid this past weekend via STP, however there are more batches to go through prior to Dec 20, 2012

Q: waiting for Sept 24th Oct
    A: We are past the withdrawals for October, and deep into November. Most likely the account has a negative balance.

Q: the new pack is coming next year?
    A: yes
    Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a fantastic Holiday Season and I hope you get the success you deserve in 2013!

Some advice - If you are hoping to upgrade your BB account to Notarised from Non-Notarised meaning you already have your ID approved and have your BB prepaid Mastercard already but want to submit a Notarised ID to upgrade to 4 withdrawals per month THEN you need to submit the PDF document as well as your notarised ID – The PDF doc needs to be signed by the Notary and have his seal stamped on the PDF document - Otherwise Vector will not accept your new ID and will not amend your account to Notarised. I sent notarised ID in October which was approved first week in November and I have been chasing the account upgrade ever since - Today on 'live chat' I was told I need to get the PDF doc completed and submitted as well. 'Fair Warning' to everyone in this situation!!

Found this write up on the Blind network Banners Broker with a Blind network in which allot of the ads are placed. The Blind network is NOT created/nor owned by BB, but controlled by 10 other brokers, including Google.
    There are 10 major brokers who between then have access to 500million websites. There is strict criteria involved, usually websites with a minimum of 1000 hits per day are accepted in to the network. Their purpose is to link website owners (publishers) and advertisers together and then broker a deal between them. Majority of advertisers can’t afford to place adverts on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Bing etc., so they use the blind advertising network, this is a second layer of advertising.
    A good analogy and way to explain it , is to say as an advertiser we all would like to go on the front page of a high profile newspaper or magazine but that comes at a premium or exorbitant price, so in order to get or meet on the middle we go for the centre pages and often we don’t know where or on what page our advert will be placed , it is in fact irrelevant. Imagine this then to be the blind network. Even more interesting , a newspaper or magazine is a static advertisement , if you get no response, you have to put in another advert , Right?

With the blind network your banner is moved from website to website and will probably remain no longer than 20mins on any one site in the network. So getting maximum exposure for a minimum cost . (If you've noticed Facebook are continuously changing their ads every few mins too!)

When people ask why they cant I see my advert, now you know how to explain why ! Chris Smith (CEO of Banners Broker) went to this network in the beginning and the major brokers said no, however one of the smaller ones said Yes, as the affiliates have grown , another broker now wants to do business with Banners Broker. So Banners Broker bid through their broker for the best price they can buy advertising space in the blind network and the broker then rents this out to the advertisers at a higher price. We the affiliate’s share in this profit. As Banners Broker grow in affiliate size just like Facebook and Google did so will Banners Broker and their buying power and that in turn will attract allot of the larger brokers in the network! At the most recent convention in Ireland, BB revealed that a second broker has now approached them to work with them as they see their potential, something that they were not able to do so when BB was in its early days.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

6 BILLION ads, eh ???

Not six hundred thousand, not six million, but six BILLION ads.

It's funny, I can find a whole heap of Google Ads, but I can't find any of the six BILLION ads Banners Broker claims to have on its' books.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post
    Spot the similarities, folks:

Hmmm... I wonder who we can ask to work out the odds of pure co-incidence?

Pure co-incidence that it's the same building.......900,000,000,000-1

Chris Smith ownes both, it's no co-incidence.......1-900,000,000,000
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Someone's telling little white lies.

CHRIS SMITH SPEAKS OUT

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hypanor: how many likes did the BB Austalia FB page have the last time you looked? It's currently standing at 3404. Am I dreaming - has it dropped down a lot?

Interesting stuff re Chris Smith. Hope someone can dig out more today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    They already have their recruit.
    Of whom do you speak?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Hypanor: how many likes did the BB Austalia FB page have the last time you looked? It's currently standing at 3404. Am I dreaming - has it dropped down a lot?
    Thats about the same as it was a few days ago

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Its rather telling when BB posts on Facebook show "59 comments" but when you expand it there are only FIVE. Thats 54 comments that have been deleted. I wonder why that would be?
    Here's the 5 still remaining:

Bradley Pace Why panels not moved!!
    9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1..

Gassin Alameddine i have the same question why have my panels stopped moving ..its been 7 days so far ..
    8 hours ago · Like..

Steve Canuel It will move.....mine have taken 7 days in the past. Im just hoping they will give me back my traffic or quaify our panels. Alos I lost over 100K in organic traffic. They should give me a traffic pack for that.
    6 hours ago · Like..

Suzie Whiting It has been a few days since my panels have moved to!
    about an hour ago · Like..

Keiran Ashcroft 8 days here. An official response on this one would be great to stop all the rumours that are circulating! All of my upline here in the UK are having the same issue so this is quite a major issue I would say! Have people waiting to refer but won't refer until panel movement is more reliable.
    43 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Pure co-incidence that it's the same building.......900,000,000,000-1

Chris Smith ownes both, it's no co-incidence.......1-900,000,000,000
    given the "little white lie" revealed after this comment , perhaps there in lies the answer to the elusive chris smith ........bb find office (or at least address to use....) ....suddenly inspiration for a leaders name came to them from the heavens (or at least the legit business upstairs)..........possible

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Weird that nearly all the posts on the 'official' BB page show comments numbering 50 and higher, yet 95% of them have no comments whatsoever when you try and view them. Can you fake the comments count, or are they just wholesale deleting everything I wonder?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    Does anyone know if Paul Macmoron is a catholic as i note he is from Ireland and so "the real IRA" might be involved. There are many more incidents of Irish Catholic terrorism over the years from Ireland than Muslim ones from Bradford so should we look at this first?.
    THis is my first post. I am not a member of BB. I have read about half this discussion thread. I am from Ireland. I will return to the above quote in a moment.
    First I would like to draw your attention to several ( at least 57) BB groups in linkedin and invite you to join them and post to them. One so far has question on it about "who owns Banners Broker?" to "where is the picture of the HQ in Canada or of the identity of any of the new staff you claim?"

Next I first heard of BB from the Joe Duffy Radio show mentioned in your thread. Ironically I hardly ever listen to him. They put on a lot of stuff about how socially deprived people suffer when he makes about 400k ( after a pay cut) per year for one hour a day broadcasting. While you may not be critical of RTE ( the national Broadcaster in Ireland) I am. I contacted them and noted he didnt work on the weekends when the BB conference was so I didnt expect 6 figure Joe to cover it any more.
    I got the same auto response you did but I have some media savvy and know who to contact. I can post the reply from a senior person in current affairs who states BB will be watched and "will be revisited in the coming weeks and months".
    Im sorry but that isnt good enough for me.
    Nor is "balance". If you have a pedophile or terrorist, even a suspected one, you don't give equal time and balance to the point of view which justifies their actions. RTÉ are letting the licence payer down in this regard.

Third, back to the above quote.
    Dreamstealer, for your information the IRA are not a sectarian group. There are ample statistics to show IRA killings (particularly Provisional IRA) were not aimed at non Catholics or done for Catholics. Loyalist terrorists on the other hand specifically targeted Catholics. so linking the IRA to "Irish Catholic" terrorism is not reasonable. They were secular with respect of targets. The Real and Continuation IRA are so small as to be statistically negligable with resopect to targeting non catholics. Although a CIRA assassination plot was foiled this week on a no doubt Catholic target. Also as regards Muslim fundamentalists ( which are a timy proportion of Islam just as fundie Christians are single digit percentages of Christians) I would note the world record in suicide bombing is from a SECULAR group the Tamil Tigers. Suggesting "religion causes violence" is a difficult argument to support.I post this as many have little knowledge about Irish history and a little knowledge may sometimes be a dangerous thing.

Anyway back to BB. I suggest people join and post to Linkedin. I also suggest they might contact linkedin and ask why a "professional" social media is destroying its reputation by supporting scams. I think RS could monitor such social media for such scammers in future and establish links with linkedin and facebook about it. As it happens the European headquarters of both are in Ireland as far as I know. RS could foster ties with them and get sponsorship from them maybe?

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Hypanor;36887]Its rather telling when BB posts on Facebook show "59 comments" but when you expand it there are only FIVE. Thats 54 comments that have been deleted. I wonder why that would be?
    Here's the 5 still remaining:

I found this as well.......just be patient Hypanor.....IT problems with facebook pages.....probably a bug in facebook's system actually........but bb cares so will hire 6 billion.....thats right folks....6 billlion (oh no that's how many ad's there are!).....maybe just thousands of new staff all working at fixing this minor hiccup....... ....just keep waiting hypanor cause remember the bb moto waiting....waiting....and waiting.....makes millionaires!.......

Given the season thought some of you might enjoy the hilarious analogy my children presented me with today.....Santa!! that's right santa!!! have many children so some 'believe' some 'know the bleeding obvious'......do you see where I'm heading......the change from believing to knowing is hilarious because they want to hang on so badly because they want the presents, just given to them dropped off by a complete freaken stranger......... ........they know his name is Santa but seems no one can find him at the address given, can talk to santa on the net, hear his voice, heck you can meet him at the mall, and he's a heck of a nice bloke in person ...but sometimes the kids suspect he's a bit of a fake, even though he seems nice.....Kids are very smart when it comes to a fraud these days....... so kids all you have to do is wait, not work, just wait and trust the ones you love that if you wait till december 20th for the payout......oppps silly me I mean the 25th of december for the Presents....and I promise if you are really really really good and don't post negative things about santa on the web......then you will get presents, promise!! No, you can't stay up and see him with the sleigh either because...um....oh yeah coz santa won't come till you're asleep.......How does he know we're asleep (all good soud questions and only a bit of proof is what the kids want from em.........he just does ok.....shush ....no more questions go to sleep and just wait 6 more sleeps....

Hope someone enjoys my xmas story.....only difference I can think is that I will fufill Santa's promise because I vouched for him!!!
    Kiwi

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    I've been following this thread for a while now.
    I joined BB a while ago thinking there was a chance it was a con, but reassured by a good friend that it wasn't I took the plunge (my friend has spent thousands of dollars and is generally so careful and sensible).

My original intention was to put in a small amount, get it back and then feel comfortable in telling friends about it (no chance I'll recruit anyone now).

Since my initial "investment" I've become very concerned about the way some things are handled and am now pretty sure this is a Ponzi.

I'd like the chance to get my money out, so would prefer to remain as anonymous as possible. On the other hand, it's not a fortune, I'm probably going to lose it anyway and it could be worth losing this small amount to warn other people. I realize I should have done more thorough due diligence, but was prepared to take a risk for such a small amount.

I'd appreciate you guys keeping my details as secret as possible from prying eyes, I'm a member of talkingbb and other forums.

What's amazing me is the way people are so stupid on there and come up with "excuses" for why things are not being updated etc, the boasting and greed is also pretty much sickening, I've no objection to anyone making a good healthy legal profit, but to boast about it in public I find pretty much disgusting and laughable considering I'm pretty sure their world is going to come crashing down in the not too distant future.

Will it see past Xmas?, I thought a week or so ago, probably, but recent events make me doubt this, BUT stopping the updates could be part of the con, if it is a Ponzi they could just be wanting to give a massive boost to recruitment over the holiday period (slow down figures (panels) for about ten days, then just before Xmas give bigger than expected figures), over the holidays it's all the members talk about, with more spare time on their hands they go crazy to recruit with such massive "profits".

Post Thanks / Like

I note the following names in your BB photos above in http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post36884

Paul Mc Carthy -Ireland
    Fraser Douther - Cyprus and Greece
    Ana Onofre - India
    Mateusz Guzda - Poland
    Caludis Santos- Portugal
    Neale Popcock - Spain
    Ian Driscoll - UK
    Bardur Gunnarson - Nordic ( Ironic how Ireland gets a rep for itself but a whole region with huge internet/ telecom presence e.g. nokia (and economies twenty times the size of Ireland, only get a rep between them I guess the whole Nordic region must know little about internet advertising ;)

The above seem mid range - near enough the top of the pyramid to know something is fishy but scared of losing their money
    The following I suggest are top level guys given the titles
    David Hooker - listed under "complaince" ? lol
    Raj Dixit - Chief Operating Officer
    Kurt or Kort ? cant make out photo Kornelson - Listed under stellar Point and National Sales Manager
    Although for what "nation"
    So I looked them up and it appears to be Canada:
    Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com
    Bannersbroker Limited has shut down operations as a Reseller for Banners Broker International.
    Stellar Point Inc has been contracted to handle the support for Canada and Internationally. We welcome them aboard as our new Canadian Partner. All support services will remain unchanged.
    Phone: 905.233.4475
    which also lists
    [/quote]

ICF World Homes Inc
    311 George Street, North
    Lower Level 5
    Peterborough, ON
    Raj Dixit
    General Manager - 1-877-ICF-7555 ext. 707
    raj@icfworldhomes.com
    [/quote]
    and "company name Bannersbroker Limited changed on 30 July 2012 to Stellar Point INC."

I note Dixit may have the wife or sister involved in the company:

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/Corp...&crpNm=stellar

One might also contact them since https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/693.nsf/eng/h_00018.html
    refers to ethics and social sresponsibility

Do they really want Banners Broker trading as Stellar point of 100 KING STREET WEST
    SUITE 5700
    TORONTO ON M5X 1C7
    Canada
    registered?

Also Type of Corporation
    Stellar pooint is listed as a Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders

Not hundreds of thousands. Fifty or fewer! I would say fewer e.g. maybe three.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent you a PM Steve.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Beacon. The linkedin avenue is definitely one worth pursuing.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the listing for Stellar Point Another proxy and no names of regreatrants given in registration
    Is this the way a legit business operates?

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: STELLARPOINTASSOCIATES.COM
    Created on: 18-Apr-11
    Expires on: 18-Apr-14
    Last Updated on: 18-Apr-11

Registrant:
    Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
    14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration STELLARPOINTASSOCIATES.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains By Proxy, LLC
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration STELLARPOINTASSOCIATES.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains By Proxy, LLC
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS71.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS72.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, all new members.

We here at Realscam would love to hear more of your views, opinions and experiences with Banners Broker.

Jason

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Sent you a PM Steve.
    Thanks, just replied.

"Steve"

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's safe to say that the "Chris Smith" name has been picked solely because Chris Smith Management are based at the same address.
    Last edited by Theseus; 12-19-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Or listen to the podcast here Cork and click Neil Prendeville Hour 2 Dec 18th

Above is the link for Prendeville and McCarthy's love-in about BB. It is quite obvious that Prendeville is using his position to try and defend BB.