Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 271 of 679 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

The Star (Stern on german) is paleing.Curious to see next intruder.This one almost opened embassy here.He failed to give clear and logical answers

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just seen this on the Banners Broker Facebook page from 5 hours ago:

"All of us here at Banners Broker are excited to announce that our UK office is being relocated to Manchester. The new offices will boast of a 100 seat meeting room, full audio visual facilities together with a General Manager responsible for the ongoing development of our United Kingdom affiliates.

January to facilitate the office opening. Lorenzo will be joined by David Hooker later to conduct a non stop city by city tour of the UK meeting and working with affiliates as they build their BB businesses."

I wonder if the open invitation to Canada extends to Manchester too?
    FinchSells.com: Affiliate marketing blog and occasional brainfarts. Digest at your peril.
    Finch on Kindle: The Affiliate Marketing Survival Guide 2013, #1 Direct Marketing Bestseller on Amazon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Clearing up the Chris Smith mystery is, to me, fundamental to the core of credibility of BB.
    And about as important as working out which bean in the can of baked beans made me fart....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Papaponzi View Post
    Pieced it together from the recent posts and guessed the rest,
    Your train of thought was similar to mine when I came across Donald - particularly his DreamerTopia social network / Promo121.
    Donald could be a furphy, or the key. Anyone with a LinkedIn full account want to contact him? The basic account doesn't allow messages to him. Would love to see if he's willing to come on here and make a comment or 5!
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Was it today or tomorrow that everyone was supposed to be paid?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pending the appearance of the management team's credentials on the BB site, as announced by spindoctor Stern, I thought I'd have another nose around their domain name records and see if I could connect a few dots on the mystery that's been vexing a few folks round here.

Here's detail from a record for one of the Choice Network sites. Although it's not the current record but a historical record cached in January 2008; one you have to cross DomianTools' palm with plastic to see:

Domain: silverlinetrips.com
    Cache Date: 2008-01-17
    Registrar:
    GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Created: 2007-10-10
    Updated: 2007-10-22
    Expires:
    2008-10-10

Administrative Contact:

Smith, Christopher csmith5000@rogers.com

Local Management Services

110 Cumberland Street

Suite 201

Toronto, Ontario M5R 3V5

Canada
    (661) 770-9988 Fax -- (661) 770-9988

So let's see what Mr Smith's email addy Googles up. Turns out there's just one result:

Ignore the HTML gobbledygook and focus on the line at the bottom of the page:

"Email Lists: brent.b.ho-young@donriver.com csmith5000@rogers.com C.Smith@donriver.com
    anant.tailor@donriver.com"

Okay, let's mosey on over to the donriver website, the property of DonRiver Inc, who "provide product consulting, strategy and software development services for communication providers, application providers, financial services firms, and management consultancies."

But I've saved you the bother of searching the site for Smiffy; there's neither hide nor hair of him on there. Never mind, let's try searching on his name plus the company's name...

I think we can reasonably conclude, then, that Chris Smith really is a Chris Smith; he was a Project Manager at DonRiver Inc. from March 2007 to... er... Present; and he attended Ryerson University from 1990 to... er... 2002.

There you go. Mystery solved.

Terry, you might like to invite Chris to edit his Linkedin profile when he's got five minutes. Taking 12 years to do your degree really doesn't look good. And I'm sure he's no longer on DonRiver's payroll. Or is he?
    Last edited by Julie Diligent; 01-17-2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Anal-retentive tweaking
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

8. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Working on the assumption that people sometimes use the same email/username around the web....

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 06.48.00.jpg

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 06.52.31.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome find Julie

I suggest noname next question is to confirm this is The Chris Smith

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

csmith.jpg

Sorry Guys,

He only has 31 connections..not much my network can find on him !!

Any premium account holders ?
    Last edited by RockLion; 01-17-2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: premium account

Post Thanks / Like

Do we know where that phone number, (661) 770-9988 resolves to? It seems to be used for a lot of "domainservice80" websites, but also features here (in the cached copy of the site)

donte1.jpg

donte2.jpg

Let's see who owns donte.com.....

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 08.13.29.jpg

Alfred Bader? That name rings a bell.....

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 08.15.49.jpg

and there's Chris Smith's domainservice80 email address again.

Donte.com is a redirect to another site though - playline.ca

So let's see who owns that...

playline.jpg

quelle surprise....
    Last edited by Theseus; 01-17-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's a link, but a tenuous one - where's the proof the two email addresses are for the same person? Didn't someone point out earlier there are several thousand Chris Smiths in the phone book? Need more IMO - I was on the same path as Julie but wasn't satisfied with what I'd found so far, there is still some more digging to do.

My old boss was fond of this saying - You know what happens when you assume (that both emails belong to 'our' Chris); you make an ASS out of U and ME!

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done Julie Diligent, you certainly live up to your name, apologies in advance that my contribution is not nearly as useful
    ATTN: TERRY STERN COMPLIANCE ISSUE THAT REQUIRES YOUR URGENT ATTENTION!!!!

clearly bannersbrokerprosperity has not received the memo that using mastercard's reputation is not ok, this poor girl Jo now believes that mastercard's logo on bb's prepaid cards is some sort of verification, this response given on their facebook page

Jo Chick oh ok thanks for your reply and for the proof, i don't quite understand though, Does mastercard endorse bannersbroker?
    10 hours ago · Like

Bannersbrokerprosperity Master Card is warranty well invested funds ....
    10 hours ago
    Source - http://www.facebook.com/BannersBrokerProsperity

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm off researching duties tonight - if you lot have time, look into that email address (domainservice80@gmail); silverlineclub.com; bank121.com
    You should be able to find the links between them, plus more.. but do they link to BB / CS?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    It's a link, but a tenuous one - where's the proof the two email addresses are for the same person?
    Do you mean the "domainservice80" one? That's the email address linked to the majority of the sites on the "Choice Network", and to the address in Belize, and to the Monetize Group.

Julie has already confirmed the link between that email address and BB, but just in case you doubt the link....

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 08.54.35.jpg

Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 08.55.22.jpg
    Last edited by Theseus; 01-17-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh terry stern, like you said you certainly must be far too busy with all these compliance issues to be trolling forums
    this from sanny butt's facebook page .....source- http://www.facebook.com/sanny.butt.5

Join us and be part of the network of over 250,000 people and growing every day. Revolutionary way to make money online from online advertising. No selling no referrals or MLM crap, your own business growing in front of you, earning you dollars even while you are sleeping. Join us on our Skype group and interact with 1000s and share their success stories. Just message me to know more. — with David Marshall Pamn Tyler and 12 others.

Peter Wafenu Tell me more. I dont use skype
    December 30, 2012 at 10:22pm via mobile

Sanny Butt You can join for free to start with. It is your online advertising business. the company acts as broker and you rent online advertising space from them. they place companies ads on your space and then you make revenue. the revenue is upto 200 percent of your investment. since it is online even when you are sleeping you make money. you can start with as little as a few hundreds or you can invest big. JUst to show you some amazing results i have put up pics of my ewallet. over 250,000 people have joined this company in last two years and it is growing every day crazily. Jump in and you can have financial freedom in the next year to come. All my friends who joined have had same results. you dont have to refer any one dont have to make any sales.
    December 31, 2012 at 5:35pm

dont fret terry mate, I have saved screenshots for you so no worries if these posts are deleted the proof is saved to assist you in your compliance work, only to happy to help you out mate
    and yes he also displays his bb screenshots, very impressive growth over 6 months while sanny sleeps!!, given your previous statements about making a "small" profit and anything more requiring effort, a true bb miracle

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    The 17th from memory....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

A small point that Terry might like to address, we know that there's Banners Broker and the previous Banner Broker, Stellar Point Inc and Stellarpoint, well there's also the Monetize Group, "parent company of Banners Broker" and.....

The Monetize Group

Another coincidence, Terry? Do you think we came down with the last shower?

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Julie has already confirmed the link between that email address and BB, but just in case you doubt the link....
    No, not that - the two csmith email addresses on that page of HTML. Everything posted after that is based on the assumption that the two emails are for the same person - where's the proof or evidence that it is? Unlikely to be two different people, I agree - but not out of the realms of possibilty, and deniable.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    No, not that - the two csmith email addresses on that page of HTML. Everything posted after that is based on the assumption that the two emails are for the same person - where's the proof or evidence that it is? Unlikely to be two different people, I agree - but not out of the realms of possibilty, and deniable.
    The address and the phone number

110 Cumberland Street
    Suite 201
    Toronto, Ontario M5R 3V5
    Canada
    (661) 770-9988

tie in with both the csmith5000 and domainservice80 email addresses, and the csmith5000 one comes from "that page of html" The page of html ties in with the Chris Smith who works at Mobile-Financial, which relates back to the one on Linkedin, who went to Ryerson University....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

From the talking BB site this morning (posted a couple of days ago, but I couldn't find time to download pages from talkingbb due to hectic schedule at work).

Posted by Terry Stern

BB buys ad space from ad networks with the understanding that they're going to package that ad space up and resell it to their network of affiliates. These packages contain panels, each panel has a certain
    value and each has a specific time period it will take for that panel to mature, some as little as 2-3 weeks and some take 5-6 months or more. Each panel also requires a specific amount of traffic to mature. Each panel also has 2 values, what BB paid for it and what it's charging the affiliate for it.

With me so far?

As BB sells the panels through their packages, they require traffic for these panels to generate revenue, which BB purchases in order to service the traffic needs of the panels. In return for purchasing the panels, BB pays a dividend to the affiliate once the panel matures, however, that panel is generating live revenue as the panel is running from the ad network. So BB is generating revenue from the sale of packages to affiliates, as well as from the ad network for serving ads. The ads appear on the ad space BB has purchased from the Broker in the blind network, as well as on publisher sites BB has attracted. Whether BB has 1 site, 100 sites or 100,000 sites in their network , they've already purchased ad space through their affiliation with the ad network, and that ad space rests on sites within the ad blind etwork. So no matter what, there's advertising that will satisfy the panel needs. Since BB is paid every 2 weeks from the ad networks they do business with, and the panels mature at staggered intervals, BB is constantly serving ads and generating income. Now, it's understood no business will pay on its products what it gets paid to sell them, so BB reduces the amount it's paid by the ad networks for that advertising so it can afford to pay its affiliates and generate a profit.

Now since it takes traffic to generate ad revenue, BB purchases bulk traffic from the ad networks as well, which generate upwards of 3 Billion impressions per day. Again, since no company will sell a product for what it pays, it marks up the cost of the traffic to resell to the affiliate, the difference of course is profit for BB, and as BB owns the space and ads keep running, this revenue flows to BB. As it takes impressions to activate panels, and impressions for panels to mature, those impressions or traffic must be purchased up front. Now, an affiliate isn't required to use all their traffic up front, but they must purchase it up front, like a variety store can't buy individual cans of soda, it must buy cases. Since the purchased traffic represents a specific amount, and since each panel requires a different amount to activate, traffic purchases are constantly being made, and since BB only pays for what it uses, there's always going to be a surplus, which represents profit for BB.

So, if we look at things together, BB generates revenue from the banners placed in the space it purchases, and through the amount of time it takes for the panels (which is a virtual representation of an ad space BB purchased in the blind ad network) to mature, it generates revenue from the sale of traffic that it takes to activate those panels, and since it only pays for the traffic it actually uses, that's where the revenue BB generates comes from. Since it pays less to the affiliate than what it earns from the ads, and (to use an analogy) it pays on the cans of soda used not the cases bought, there's a surplus of revenue that represents profit that it can now turn around and pay its affiliates with while maintaining profitable growth.

Any advertising generated either through the site or through affiliates is passed through to the ad networks, BB takes a commission on that sale, and passes 10% to the affiliate for bringing in the business. When it comes to publishers (people looking to monetize their websites with ad revenue), those sites are added to the BB internal or "choice" network, and leveraged with the ad blind network to get better pricing deals. The affiliate is paid 10% of the revenue generated by the ads revenue to the publisher with BB and the publisher splitting the balance.

This is how BB works in a nutshell. We've already established what the Blind Ad Network is, and it can be easily researched. It's easily discovered that these companies all offer the ability for companies to
    "resell" their products (ads and traffic) to other resellers. It comes down to packaging really and how these initial "resellers" package what these networks provide to them to add enough value to resell others.

Hopefully, this will explain to you better what BB does and how it does it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Was it 21.12.2012 that the world was supposed to finish?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    Was it 21.12.2012 that the world was supposed to finish?
    Aye.
    That it was.
    All over-hyped nonsense based off of the start of a new Mayan calendar cycle.

Jason