Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 293 of 679 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Banners Broker thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum

When the regular HYIP ponzi players are complaining, newbies have no chance.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Depending on his credibility. Any self professed multimillionaire who feels he needs to tell people he hangs around with other multimillionaires...sounds dodgy to me...
    Agreed on the credibility issues. Should be interesting to see what response comes back at him from TDS.

As for it being pay day, well, yes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Has anyone been on Finch's website recently?

Very long but very interesting post by Bill Lucas about some associates oaf his visiting the BB office address given by TDStern (Carlow Court)

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells

Specifically the one of 22 January 2013 at 8.29 pm

Worth a read.
    I've read it, too, Ash.

Bill Lucas, so-called, is certainly putting a lot of time and effort into lengthy, pointed, and quite well-written posts... a pleasant change from those of the tiresome, self-indulgent waffle-wonk we've come to know (but likely not love) as 'D. Pressed'.

That said, I'm highly skeptical about the veracity of Bill's assertions, given the lack of evidence. Particularly now, straight after the 'Chris Smith' spoofing.

Just as spinmeister Stern needs to provide some supporting evidence (but has so far failed to do), Bill also needs to offer some if his claims are to be believed.

Bill's alleged associates who allegedly paid a visit to Carlow Court (not 'Carlaw', Terry)... you would think the smart thing for them to have done would have been to take some photos while they were there and Bill to have posted them for all to see, would you not?
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    In a word "Yes".....

Solid trust Pay started off as a ponzi autosurf.....
    Solidtrust - Solidtrust.info

Prior to last year Payza was called AlertPay.....Also started as a ponzi autosurf....

Both operate from scam friendly Canada....
    Are you sure about what you're say?
    I use alertpay from 2009 and i havent's heard nothing like that.
    Alertpay alias Payza is just a payment gateway online.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post
    I've read it, too, Ash.

Bill Lucas, so-called, is certainly putting a lot of time and effort into lengthy, pointed, and quite well-written posts... a pleasant change from those of the tiresome, self-indulgent waffle-wonk we've come to know (but likely not love) as 'D. Pressed'.

That said, I'm highly skeptical about the veracity of Bill's assertions, given the lack of evidence. Particularly now, straight after the 'Chris Smith' spoofing.

Just as spinmeister Stern needs to provide some supporting evidence (but has so far failed to do), Bill also needs to offer some if his claims are to be believed.

Bill's alleged associates who allegedly paid a visit to Carlow Court (not 'Carlaw', Terry)... you would think the smart thing for them to have done would have been to take some photos while they were there and Bill to have posted them for all to see, would you not?
    Yes indeed, Julie, I agree. Photos etc would have been useful, but then again, in this day and age, photoshop blah blah blah. Bill now taken himself off the blog for the moment; well many have said that and failed - I have been slagged off by D Pressed for wrong ideas, so I'm zipping the lip on that point ;)

The smoke and mirrors analogy is so apt. Any time anyone has revealed an error, glitch, lie etc of BB, they simply morph again. Almost disheartening. Almost but not quite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    And another 'ancient' - Levi Manners
    Banners Broker by Levi Manners

Levi is still actively working the program, in Hawaii by the looks - http://www.facebook.com/levi.manners
    I didnt see a copy on your facebook link to a source for the actual words in the quote you gave so here is one

Banners Broker - Young Entrepreneur Society

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Maybe Mr. Stern is moving to the UK to run the new Manchester office.
    Or maybe he doesn't want it lying empty while he's locked up in a cell

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the latest nonsense from our friends at BB. With NO prior notice, there suddenly appears a "REVERSE" button for pending withdrawals. There is yet no explanation for the purpose of this process except the obvious logical one: put more funds BACK in to the system.

It is also now the 23rd and no one in our group has yet to receive any pending payouts.

Finally, "Terry Stern" has posted at the Finch Sells blog claiming that 90% of payouts went out on the 11th. I will be polite and say that his math skills are poor at best and he is being less than honest.

Mark

12. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post
    I've read it, too, Ash.

Let's not have a too big 'Kill Bill' moment :)

For what it's worth, from my perspective, he is articulating the flaws of BB with more understanding of their explanations of the system/ alleged algorithm better than I ever could. If nothing else, his posts must cause massive doubt to anyone doing their due diligence at this time, which is my ultimate goal.

I like Bill and if he came up with evidence of being at the offices, I'd love Bill !

As an aside to all of this, when Terry first graced this forum, he did have a big hang up on poor Juli and the harassment she was receiving and the strain it was putting on their relationship. Although I know Juli and DES exsists there at Carlow Court, and I believe that they are legit, he doth protest too much. Took the focus completely off Carlow Ct so as not to upset Juli?
    Last edited by Brenda; 01-23-2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: typo

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poyol, replied to your PM.

There's apparently a lot going on at talkingbb, people moaning about not being paid, people asking what's going on etc, I got 5 emails about it today from concerned people.

I just had to share this that I was emailed, PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE INSIDE OF BB There's a couple of things I've found out this morning, photos of BB's offices.

http://www.t-faos.com/follow/ic-summ...-january-2013/

Can someone please take a copy and save them to their hard drive, I won't get home until after 7pm, they could be deleted by then.

Last week I started to try and figure out who "Chris Smith" really was, I had a gut feeling he was a close family member and asked people to send me any photos they could find (thanks to everyone who helped).

I finally was pointed in the direction of this Photos from Raj (Raj) on Myspace

Raj Dixit and his family, specifically his brother, this photo was taken somewhere between 2002 and 2006, take away the glasses, take away the hair, and does that look like the elusive SMITH ?. Specifically look at his "jowls" (cheeks/chin). I've tried and tried to find his brothers first name, so far I've failed.

I then looked at his sister and was going to make some wise crack about doing the same with his sister, then realized, what a strong family resemblance.

Both siblings are very dark compared to Raj. Raj has "lots" of nieces and nephews, I saw that somewhere last week, but can't find it again, but it was his own words, so it's possible he could have more brothers.

What do you think ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post

There's apparently a lot going on at talkingbb, people moaning about not being paid, people asking what's going on etc, I got 5 emails about it today from concerned people.

I just had to share this that I was emailed, PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE INSIDE OF BB There's a couple of things I've found out this morning, photos of BB's offices.

Can someone please take a copy and save them to their hard drive, I won't get home until after 7pm, they could be deleted by then.

Last week I started to try and figure out who "Chris Smith" really was, I had a gut feeling he was a close family member and asked people to send me any photos they could find (thanks to everyone who helped).

Raj Dixit and his family, specifically his brother, this photo was taken somewhere between 2002 and 2006, take away the glasses, take away the hair, and does that look like the elusive SMITH ?. Specifically look at his "jowls" (cheeks/chin). I've tried and tried to find his brothers first name, so far I've failed.

I then looked at his sister and was going to make some wise crack about doing the same with his sister, then realized, what a strong family resemblance.

Both siblings are very dark compared to Raj. Raj has "lots" of nieces and nephews, I saw that somewhere last week, but can't find it again, but it was his own words, so it's possible he could have more brothers.

What do you think ?
    I was given this tip in facial recognition by Theseus. The clue is in the ears.

Jason

PS - Will reply to PM now.

Post Thanks / Like

What do you think ?
    Steven, the link is showing a 404 error??? Nothing there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Steven, the link is showing a 404 error??? Nothing there.
    Try: IC Summit Toronto January 2013Follow Tisochritifaos | Follow Tisochritifaos

Post Thanks / Like

STELLARPOINT.jpg

Client list for Stellar Point.

Let's have a look:

Payvalley.com - Whois payvalley.com

Registrant:
    PayValley Inc
    110 Cumberland Street
    Suite 201
    Toronto, Ontario M5R3V5
    Canada
    Hm ...

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, brilliant. Is that a warehouse floor with a make shift office. They could have at least have finished the partition wall. Although the poster does cover half of it. What a pack of bluffers!
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    STELLARPOINT.jpg

Client list for Stellar Point.

Let's have a look:

Payvalley.com - Whois payvalley.com

Hm ...

Jason
    The entire client list revolves around a group of companies who all share a solitary mailbox at a UPS store.

Must just be a coincidence,

either that or it's a very big mailbox.

Maybe Terry is letting his house so he can move in there instead?

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I was given this tip in facial recognition by Theseus. The clue is in the ears.

Jason

PS - Will reply to PM now.
    I remember reading something about the ears, wasn't it Raj's who were strange?.

Given the difference in their skin tones, I'd say it was probable that they are "half" brothers.

Post Thanks / Like

All the IC’s were priveledged to be part of the Head Quarters staff training.
    Wait, that's the BB HQ? I thought it was the offices of a totally unrelated company called Stellar Point....

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember reading something about the ears, wasn't it Raj's who were strange?.

Given the difference in their skin tones, I'd say it was probable that they are "half" brothers.
    http://jasonclarkinvestigates.files....pg?w=274&h=300

Chris' ears are elven in nature ...

Post Thanks / Like

And on the australia fb report on that ic summit

The speakers inclide.
    Rajiv Dixit - General information and a run through on plans for 2013 and the direction the Banners Broker is looking to go.
    David Hooker - On how to better present their companies and represent Banners Broker. Also how to train and develop others
    Stephanie Schlacht - On tools to better support your affiliates and businesses.
    Pauline McKenzie - On Banners Brokers International policy and procedures for 2013
    Grant D'Eall - New training materials for 2013. Introduction of new training manuals for staff and affiliates.
    Terry Stern - Introduction of Public Relation campaigns for 2013

No mention of Chris Smith.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jason, see the comment from Gerald at the bottom? Here's a little history on Gerald, lol

Gerald Ballantyne - YouTube

the back end of Carlow Court is a warehouse which IMO is clear from the photos. Strategically placed plants and dare I say, banners. The lovely kitchen was already there, seems to be that it looks like it was all staged??

Anyway, did Paul McCarthy go does anyone know? Unless I've missed something, very quiet on his end lately!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Thanks Jason, see the comment from Gerald at the bottom? Here's a little history on Gerald, lol

Gerald Ballantyne - YouTube

the back end of Carlow Court is a warehouse which IMO is clear from the photos. Strategically placed plants and dare I say, banners. The lovely kitchen was already there, seems to be that it looks like it was all staged??

Anyway, did Paul McCarthy go does anyone know? Unless I've missed something, very quiet on his end lately!
    Very quiet on his end - not heard anything about him.

Will get onto my Sunday World contact.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

photo4.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto1.jpgBallantyne.jpg
    the "experianced" mr Ballantyne is busy promoting BB on his Linkedin Group ( see muy next post) and blocking any critical massages of BB to that group.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Just been to http://www.terrystern.com/ to purchase one of those lovely Masonic rings Terry sells.

So I pick one, add it to my basket, when I go to pay guess what the only payment option is?

Attachment 2825
    Yup! PayPal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - BRILLIANT FIND!!!!!!!!!! A huge thank you to Joe for finding it.
    This is just priceless! Vindicates everything I was saying over on Finch's Blog and shows Terry Stern up for the complete and utter liar that he is

@ Terry Stern:
    If that really was you posting on here and on Finch's blog, you are a slimy, nasty piece of work quite apart from being an outright liar and a devious worm. Did you not several times categorically state that PayPay was too expensive and that using PayPal was not sufficient for satisfying international money laundering laws and for those reasons "normal" payment methods like PayPal could not be used by Banners Brokers? God, how much do I detest you and what you do to innocent people.

@ members of this blog:
    How sure are we that the Terry Stern that posted on here is really the same Terry Stern that sells masonic jewellery and will only let you pay using PayPal?
    If they really are the same person, how do we let the world and his potential customers victims know what a slimy, two tongued turd he really is?

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post