Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 338 of 679 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

The India Operation seems to be running again. Well, BB says it never stopped. An interesting websites to check out:-

A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO EARN REVENUE ONLINE - HOME

And this - no mention of the unpleasantness in Goa.....but there's that magic 100 number again....taken from this site:-

http://www.mlmdiary.com/classifieds/bannersbroker_com_earn_100_legal_reg_long_term_new _office_in_bangalore_canada_growing_strong/12461

** AFTER 2 SUCCESSFUL YEARS OF OPERATIONS WORLD WIDE & COMPLETING MORE THAN 15 MONTHS IN INDIA**
    LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

1. BB is fully compliant to all the laws of INDIA including company formation – where the company – “Banners Broker India Private limited” is registered in India and is a reseller of the products.

2. BB is not an MLM or a multilevel marketing plan or a chain marketing plan which pays others on the sales done by their down lines.

3. BB does not transfer the funds collected for sale of the product from the Indian affiliates to any other country but keep the funds in our company accounts in India, all taxes are paid in India as per the tax guidelines, all books of accounts maintained as per the rules, etc.

4. Has just set up a NEW Corporate Office & Support Centre in BANGALORE, with in house meeting room and affiliate training rooms with a capacity for 80/100 persons, increased members of staff to handle & support our growth as well as appointing roving Ambassadors to assist the amazing growth in India.

5. Banners Broker India will be opening a Corporate Bank Account in INDIA for easy payment to all its Indian Members (Bank Transfer). Since new Govt. rules will be soon stopping e-currency payments in India. CURRENTLY BANK REQUESTS HAVE STARTED FOR INDIAN MEMBERS.

6. Banner Broker WEBSITE Version 2.6 has just released with great new features, security & plans for longevity of the company.

7. BB is planning to soon issue prepaid BB Debit Cards for all Indian Members, Awaiting approval from Indian Banks; this should be completed within 6 months.

8. Banners Broker website has now been renewed for the next 5 years & has strengthened its servers for better security.

9. Banners Broker is Investing an additional 1 million US$ to strengthen its operation in India

10. BB is a genuine legal, legitimate, registered in India, Taxpaying, product based advertising & publishing company with long term plans of operations in INDIA

And also, this - that David Hooker gets about a bit, doesn't he - strategyindia.com?

BB has appointed David Hooker: - As Banners Broker’s International Chief Compliance & Business Development Officer.
    David Hooker is also: - (Executive Vice President) MLM Consultancy | MLM & Direct Selling Consultants,Advice,Guide,Association in India The #1 direct selling consultancy in India today.

Post Thanks / Like

3. BB does not transfer the funds collected for sale of the product from the Indian affiliates to any other country but keep the funds in our company accounts in India, all taxes are paid in India as per the tax guidelines, all books of accounts maintained as per the rules, etc.
    So does that mean there is a completely separate banners broker brokering banners through another banner broker in India? Otherwise how do the monies from Indian affiliates contribute to the buying of advertising space outwith the country?

Or are early Indian affiliates only paid with the later investments of the later ones?

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hmmnnnn,

putting a whole pile of HYIP ponzi fraudsters in one room and widely advertising the fact they're going to be there at a specific date and time doesn't sound like the smartest of ideas to me.
    It's not, but it's just an illusion that the 'business' is still going.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    My favourite affiliate, being a good boy who always does what BB tells him, has dutifully replaced the BB logs with his own lilttle logos and slogans. I especially like this one:-

Attachment 3028

There certainly is a difference with BB.......
    talk about hack...................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Your Stephen O'Brien mentions a Kimberley Tilley, who quite clearly says:

How I Made $43,160 Doing Nothing
    I know that’s a pretty bold claim…

but I am saying it because it’s true.

In fact the company slogan reads…

‘IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT MAKE MONEY.’

Attachment 3029
    Attachment 3030
    Attachment 3031
    She might be talking about pimpin' out those boobies.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Terry neatly sidesteps letting 'MME Alan' know how deep he is in Banners Broker!
    Phil, I see your a member there, perhaps you could enlighten Alan as to who TDStern - it appears he is unaware...
    I knew exactly who he was, I was trying to see if he would disclose his position on his own.

Post Thanks / Like

You say BB made mistakes at the start and are working to correct them
    This is where the scammers fail miserably. Once it's started as an illegal money game, it can never be corrected. It will still be prosecuted as such based on it's history.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The India Operation seems to be running again. Well, BB says it never stopped. An interesting websites to check out:-

*** * * ** A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO EARN REVENUE ONLINE - HOME

And this - no mention of the unpleasantness in Goa.....but there's that magic 100 number again....taken from this site:-

http://www.mlmdiary.com/classifieds/bannersbroker_com_earn_100_legal_reg_long_term_new _office_in_bangalore_canada_growing_strong/12461

** AFTER 2 SUCCESSFUL YEARS OF OPERATIONS WORLD WIDE & COMPLETING MORE THAN 15 MONTHS IN INDIA**
    LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

1. BB is fully compliant to all the laws of INDIA including company formation – where the company – “Banners Broker India Private limited” is registered in India and is a reseller of the products.

BB has appointed David Hooker: - As Banners Broker’s International Chief Compliance & Business Development Officer.
    David Hooker is also: - (Executive Vice President) MLM Consultancy | MLM & Direct Selling Consultants,Advice,Guide,Association in India The #1 direct selling consultancy in India today.
    Well
    Banners Broker Closed Down In India

Quotes Hooker
    The most recent termination was that of our CEO and Director of Banners Broker India, Mr Edney Heredia in the month of October 2012.
    But the Indian companies registration office
    MCA21 *:*Check Company or LLP Name

currently lists the Directors of BANNERS BROKER INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED CIN: U74999GA2011PTC006823

As Edna, Marina, and Edney, Sean, Heredia
    It also lists Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento at the same address as Edney Sean, Heredia flat 9/10 , 293 Edmar House Old Goa 403402
    Mind you while the others have India, ( Edna has a different Old Goa address) Ana has "Portugal" at the end of her old Goa address.

So evidently while Hooker ( the BB "International Compliance" Director) says Hereda was sacked the official document lists him as an owner and says Bento was living with him in 2012. Or at least said she lived there.
    Last edited by Beacon; 02-10-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know when the court case in India is set for?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Terry Stern should be back at his desk on Monday and I hope once he has removed a few hundred more "when will I get paid posts" on the corporate facebook page he comes in here and gives us some more sport.

As for Paul Maccarthy. I have been looking in all the usual places but I cant see a video, webinar, or post from him since the trip to Canada, I would be interested to see if he turns up at the Manchester world tour, but the cynic in me thinks he would go anyway in the hope that he can trouser some freshly collected takings from the ill informed & desperate.

The new panel leaked by Simon Stepsys and due to be luanched in birmingham has a whiff of endgame about it but nothing surprises me any more with banners brokers, if you can see past all the typos in corporate communications, the lunacy of the business model and the fact its a scam.....it's a most impressive endeavour and it certainly raises the bar for ponzi scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    It also lists Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento at the same address as Edney Sean, Heredia flat 9/10 , 293 Edmar House Old Goa 403402
    Mind you while the others have India, ( Edna has a different Old Goa address) Ana has "Portugal" at the end of her old Goa address.

So evidently while Hooker ( the BB "International Compliance" Director) says Hereda was sacked the official document lists him as an owner and says Bento was living with him in 2012. Or at least said she lived there.

I suspect "flat 9/10" is a mailbox, rather than a residence...

Post Thanks / Like

Screen shot 2013-02-10 at 22.51.26.jpg

"Head office"?

Surely "Stellar Point" ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Screen shot 2013-02-10 at 22.51.26.jpg

"Head office"?

Surely "Stellar Point" ?
    No, he means the office inside "Chris Smiths" head.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has the BB tour been cancelled?
    Picture1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I suspect "flat 9/10" is a mailbox, rather than a residence...
    Press Release For the day as on 27.12.2012 pertaining to the cases Registered | Goan Reporter
    ECONOMIC CELL PANAJI:Shri Edney Herdia r/o Edmar House , Ella-Old Goa complained that between October 2011 to till date at Banners Broker India Ltd. , Alfran Plaza Panaji, accused person namely Mrs. Ana Luisa Onofre Alves Bento and others induced him and others to invest in the company styled as Banners Broker Indi a Ltd. with promise of high returns and when was entrusted with his funds and of other investors, failed to provide the promised returns, misappropriated the funds and hence cheated the him and other Goan investors to the tune of Rs.15 lakh approx. The scheme of the company is also in the contravention of the Prize chits and money circulation schemes ( banning ) Act 1978 . Cr.No.41/12 u/s 406, 420 IPC and u/s 4, 5, 6, of the Prize chits and money circulation schemes Act 1978 is registered. PSI S. Padwalkar is I.O.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DevaEboracum View Post
    Has the BB tour been cancelled?
    Picture1.jpg
    There was some chat about it being cancelled on MMG but I have not seen anything from BB itself or FB pages,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    No, he means the office inside "Chris Smiths" head.
    Accessible via the 7 1/2th floor of 5 Carlow Ct?

Post Thanks / Like

A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO EARN REVENUE ONLINE - HOME

Run by Satish Nair

LOL
    " IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO MAKE MONEY."

Post Thanks / Like

Edney Herdia r/o Edmar House
    R/O = Registered Office...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buckyuk View Post
    I knew exactly who he was, I was trying to see if he would disclose his position on his own.
    Apologies Buckyuk - didn't make the connection although its bleeding obvious from your signature!
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

100 seems to be a magic number to BB, doesn't it? 100 at the Bristol meeting.....100 at Mark Stokes's meeting......new offices in Manchester with a meeting room with a capacity for 100 people.....

Reminds me of Dr Evil (was it?) in the Austin Powers film who was going to get ONE MILLION DOLLARS! In the same way, BB meetings attract ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE! Whoopee!

Perhaps 100 is the only number they can think of?
    Yes ... He's a math genius

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They use the number 100 all the time because thats all Pauls old Casio will go up to.
    This is why he hasn't been seen for a while - Canada has given him permission for an upgrade, so he's out shopping for the best calculator you can buy for 100 pounds/euros/dollars/pesos (I'm never sure which currency to talk with BB!).

Rumour has it he's going for a 'scientific' calculator to cater for the new panel.
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My favourite affiliate has added a new page to his site. Entitled "Blog", it consists of short pieces of writing which are him waffling on about various things he has heard on Radio 4, always coming back to why BB is FAB! I detect a certain note of seeking reassurance in what he writes. And I am not sure that he realises how some of his comments can be taken in ways other than what he intended. Here is his very latest offering, hot off the presses - please do note the very last line.....

"Mark Wilde, the Banners Broker affiliate who is organising the massive UK World Tour event in Bolton at the end of the month, addmitted on a recent webinar that he is one of the 'new Banners Broker Broker millionaires'. And that is after beng in the business for a mere two years or so. Kathy, my introducer, said she recently sat in a room with ten of them. So the Banners Broker millionaire really is a growing speciies.

David Hooker, who joined the corporate team a few months ago, has apparently been working in the home based business industry for some 45 years, and with some of the very leading companies, said that he has never yet come across any such business where 'EVERYONE MAKES MONEY', which possibly makes Banners unique in the industry and also explains why it apparently has a 100% retention rate. To my mind there really is a certaintly of destination with this business. For any affiliate it really is just a matter of time before they get there. And given the company has taken on a 10 year lease on the new large Manchester headquarters they are clearly set for the long haul.

For those who are not already in the business they need to just make sure they do not miss the boat on this one because otherwise I do believe they will be crying all the way to the bank."

*100% retention rate - yes, because people either haven't managed to get their money out under the 30 day money back guarantee, or just haven't had any money out of it!
    *Let's hope those BB millionaires are going to pay tax on the income they have (some of them at least) so publically declared.
    *Loved the line about Mr Hooker having "never come across any such business" - he's far too modest!
    *Crying all the way to the bank - yes, when BB disappears with all your money.....

Whata plonker!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking of India, I wonder if Ms Ana Bento is still around and working for BB/Stellar Point still? Here is something I found on the Empower network:-

Banners Broker Leaders Call Update – 4th February 2013

by eliteteam | on February 5, 2013

A 40 minute call today, no Q and A. A lot asked about STP and were told to contact support as ‘this is not the call for this’

David said there was a meeting in Manchester on Wednesday but did not have any details.

David talked about the opportunity people have in front of them and the future earning potential.

Anna from India talked about finalising the new banking provider for India. Affiliates will now have the option to do a bank transfer from an Indian bank to their Indian Bank. This will make it much easier for withdrawals.

Stellar Point will within the next 48 hours open their new office in Bangalore, 24/7.

Indian affiliates were thanked for their patience

Post Thanks / Like

Banners Broker Elite Team update

No mention of anyone getting paid on time, but, lots of things planned for the future.

AS USUAL
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing