Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 385 of 679 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

We'll 9601 posts in this thread.
    Banners Broker is slowing down - that's a given.
    But doesn't seem to be slowing down on the recruitment front.
    Media Media Media. Newspapers is what we need to get this in.

Just my two pence.

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=HARRISON;47588]
    Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Here's a quote from the said person:

Attachment 3285

It makes me laugh how all affiliates see this as a business! I've run a buisness, retail. Its hard work! How can they possibly believe that there 'business' is sitting on there arses for ten minutes a day and clicking on a mouse for a few times on different coloured panels can constitute anything other than a SCAM/CON?
    So true.I think those people never did a business but always dreamed to have one.If a men likes to think he can become big face overnight and escape his everyday life ,scams like BB are the best getaways

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    We'll 9601 posts in this thread.
    Banners Broker is slowing down - that's a given.
    But doesn't seem to be slowing down on the recruitment front.
    Media Media Media. Newspapers is what we need to get this in.

Just my two pence.
    If funds are, as we suspect, drying up, then there will be an even more pressing need for recruitment-related activities to get every last victim they can into the scheme to keep money flowing in.

Expect lots more "IT glitches" in the next few weeks....

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go. The latest witterings from my favourite affiliate, he of the "Porches" in the car park at Bolton (thanks for spotting that!!):

6th March

Mark Stokes latest interview with Ian Waterfield, considered the grandfather of BB in the UK, in which Ian says he became a Banners millionaire in December and, since then his business has grown to £1.8m.

See the latest YouTube video of Mark Stokes interview with Ian Watefield.

25th February

20 support staff are being hired for the new Manchester Office at Salford Quays.

Membership has risen by 60,000 since November to 360,000 (In January 2012 there were just 25,000 affiliates).

French Office, shows 300% growth since it opened in Sept 2012.

Sweden and Iceland show a 50% growth since December 2012.

Irish Office now has 14 full time staff

Current Alexa Traffic Ranking for Banners Broker is 421 (as of 22 Feb) out of 644,000,000 sites on the web.

Maximum allowable take out from the business is $500,000 per annum (More can be taken but there are conditions for that).

New Prestige Package launched. (Starter packages now range from $55 to $11430).

V2.9 is now implemented.

Choice Network is now 65 sites and BB have two companies working with tem on that network.

Account Coordinator now available to help new people for the first six months in the business.

About 85% of affiliates are drawing their maximum allowable $10,000 per month.

The BB Mastercard is a FLAT CARD for easier shipment and better fraud prevention. There is Balance and Transaction insurance on the card. Card processor has 24/7 support facility.

Indian Government did not shut down BB in India and new office has opened.

I mean, good grief, where do I start? I have to ask if this person actually believes all this? Or is he lying to attract more people in? Or is he, as I think, in a state of denial?

Take the India question. There are Indian court papers on Finch's site, and here, and no doubt elsewhere, which show clearly that the BB office in Goa was closed by the Police, the IC arrested, computers and docuemntation siezed, and BB accounts frozen. So where does he get the story that they were not shut down? (Aprt from BB itself that is!) And if a new office has opened, where is it?

If 85% of 360, 000 affiliates are drawing out $10,000 per month, that means 306,000 people are taking outa total of $3,060,000,000 per month! My maths may not be too hot here, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems a phenomenal amount and logic alone says it cannot be right. $36,720,000,000 per year????

Where are the 65 "choice" sites and who are the 2 companies working with them?

14 suport staff in ireland and 20 in Salford Quays - oh really? Where, precisely?

This person has his own little site. And, to be fair, he makes it clear he is running it as an affiliate of BB. However, the above farago of nonsense was posted on a page headed "Corporate News and Updates".This implies to me that it is official news from BB. I find it so astonishing that I have taken a screen shot.

If this is the corporate line, and people are swallowing it, I despair, I truly do.

Post Thanks / Like

And here is the screenshot for the above:-

6th March screenshot.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

This is a good You Tube video:-

Banners Broker Scam.wmv - YouTube

If the link does not work, it is "Banners Broker scam. wmv" on You tube by a very disgruntled man called Lee David!

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You've got to love 'em!

Shame though he didn't mention who is upline was or recruiter was. Would be nice to have these guys named and shamed and not just the generic BB!

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

noname999 and Della,
    I've PM you...

Post Thanks / Like

Evening all.

More from BB Iceland for your delectation!

Review of BB v2.9 with Raj - Webinar notes 6 March 2013

Raj speaking

Good morning. When we were in Manchester, we went over the new v2.9, we recorded it, but the recording is not ready. Some leaders were spreading the news, but there were misconceptions, so I am repeating it:

I am the CEO for Stellar Point International. I also serve as a senior advisor for BB CEO Chris Smith. My role is to ensure that BB is in compliance.

This webinar is being recorded, so I am not typing Raj's presentation word-for-word today :)

(But I will summarize)

History of BB

Everything we do must be good for BB, good for the longevity. Must be good for compliance:

* Marketing guideline of terminology
    * Complliance Department (June 2011)
    now headed by David Hooker
    * Began Training of affiliates (July 2011)
    * Created a new website (Jan. 2012)
    * Stopped allowing multiple accts. (Jan.2012 - BB2)
    * Created IC program to ensure our growth.
    * Stellar Point contracted (April 2012)
    * KYC - "know your customer" protocol (July 2012)
    * Brand ambassador - Lorenzo Guarini (Oct. 2012)
    * Support improved
    * BB 2.9 - (Feb 2013)

Challenges - Yes we have had challenges. Is this unique to us? No. Microsoft, each version has upgrades multiple times. You cannot have a problem free program. Even new games released have firmware upgrades constantly after launch.

We have an entire team of programmers working on these upgrades constantly.

Banners Broker - Why Change?

Most of us do not like change. I am the same way. But from a compliance point of view and the longevity of BB, change has been necessary.

I helped write the original terms and conditions. I am helping him write the new terms of conditions which will be released over the weekeend.

#1 terms & conditions - this is a living document.. you accepted that there will be change as needed.

1. Exec. membership (covered in back office)
    2. New Package and Panel - Prestige.
    3. New types of traffic hits
    (described allocation)
    (Organic Traffic)
    Choice network is being revamped. We brought on a new broker and their network. Currently the network is down but will be back in business next week.
    Incentive traffic - we have alot of customers in our network and you will be writing articles for blogs on their websites to earn traffic.
    4. Traffic Banks
    (showed how to qualify panels in the new system)
    5. Qualification
    (showed this on screen)

COMPLIANCE AND LONGEVITY are the 2 most important things to BB. They work hand in hand and dictate changes:

You cannot promote BB as 100% passive program. Our affiliates have been advertising BB as an investment. We have had to answer questions from many agencies throughout the world. We are proactively monitoring affiliates to be sure you are promoting BB properly, to ensure longevity.

ZERO tolerence for non-compliance. Your account will be locked.. You have a chance to correct it, if you do not, you will be banned from BB.

New Policy effective March 1st. Account Coordinator service can only be used for 6 months. Longer than this would look like an investment advisor. You have time to get familiar with the program.

New members can use the AC service for 6 months. during that time we will be holding training seminars and webinars so that you have an opportunity to learn the program.

Existing customers - Account Coordinator service will continue until August 1st. At that time it will end with no cancellation fee. Let me make it clear. If you are using this service today, you are committed to this service until August 1st.

If you choose to cancel before August 1st - regular cancellation fees will apply.

This gives all members time to learn how to build their business. David and Grant are putting together some amazing training materials.

Minimum Floor Enforced - Withdrawals. Many people have withdrawn to ZERO. Leaving not enough money for monthly committments. Now you must have your monthly committment in your account as a "floor" as a "float". You may withdraw over and above that figure.

BB has $32 million negative accounts. If you do not have a minimum floor, you cannot withdraw or do transfers of panels or packages.

Example: Prem. $100, TP's $500, total $600. If you have $1000 in eWallet, then you can withdraw $400. $600 must remain in your account.

Traffic packs - April 1st 2013

Allowance or Ratio

You cannot use strictly Traffic Packs. This makes BB an passive program.

1/3rd ratio

Our of every 3 panels, 1 must be qualified by other types of traffic.

April 1st... example 100 panels

1st 10 colors have no restrictions.

Next 60 I can qualify using TP's, remainging 30 must be qualified with sales credits, organic traffic or incentive traffic.

Grandfather clause - all existing panels are NOT affected.

THERE WILL BE A SOLUTION FOR TRAFFIC PACK COMMITMENTS - you will be allowed to reduce your Traffic Pack commitment - we will announce this as april 1st gets closer.

INCENTIVE TRAFFIC - no referring needed. but it is not passive.
    Write blogs
    example - write 36 blogs, you would earn enough to qualify a blue panel.
    This is not alot of writing. Is it worth spending one hour or a few hours a day to earn traffic? Yes.

You can qualify your panels via incentive traffic. It is not a requirement to recruit.

IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO RECRUIT!!

You can earn traffic in several diferent ways. Incentive traffic is one of them.

Your success is directly related to the effort you put into this.

Please do not promote BB as passive.

April 1st - ACTIVE CAMPAIGNS are now required. For complimentary panels and regular panels you must have one active campaign.

We are not an investment or a passive program.

PANEL SETTINGS:

1 out of every 10 panels per color must be set to 100%. Our new brokers are requiring more impressions being purchased, this will enable this to happen. Setting to 100% you will get twice the product and twice the impressions. We appreciate your help in this matter.

COMPLIANCE and LONGEVITY will dictate the following:

Is it good for BB
    Is it good for the affiliates
    Is it good for the longevity of BB

Annual withdrawal limit: $500,000
    per calendar year.

1st $500,000 no restriction
    2nd $500,000 - 50% sales qualifier triggered.

Official info sessions will only be done by BB Officials.

This does not mean that affiliates cannot do presentations or info sessions. It means you must state that your session is not an official BB session. But you must use the BB presentation.

As we travel the world, we will be doing official BB information session. IC's will be doing private information sessions, and the audience must understand that the session is not sanctioned by BB. We want the same sessions and information communicated throughout the world.

There are no official BB offices anywhere other than Isle of Man and India. The IC offices and other offices all over the world are not BB offices. These are companies that have been given the contract to provide support or training.
    (please watch the recording for details of this)

Longevity of BB is the #1 priority. We want BB around for many, many years.

2nd Annual World Convention will be held July 19-21 - Ontario, Canada - Scotiabank Convention Center.
    Niagara Falls. Tickets go on sale next week!

We will be giving away a Mercedes Benz. New Panel - Mercedes Panel. Each purchase will give you one entry in the drawing. You must be present at the convention to win!!

These are very brief notes of Raj's presentation - please watch the recorded webinar for details and to hear Raj directly go over the presentation of all the new 2.9 changes!! Please watch the video to understand the changes in BB and why they were made to ensure the longevity of BB! :)

BB is solid, is growing, and will be here for years to come!

This webinar is being recorded.

(end of webinar)

They sure do seem worried about something, don't they? Repeating that it's not an investment programme over and over again..........

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait a minute, isn't the official yearly income that the average affiliate achieves $567.57?

For a company run by a "maths genius" BB seem to be struggling with basic arithmetic.....

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    You've got to love 'em!

Shame though he didn't mention who is upline was or recruiter was. Would be nice to have these guys named and shamed and not just the generic BB!
    He should take some comfort knowing that Terry David Stern won't be paid until this gets resolved.

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right! As an affiliate, I would say 0.85% is more likely. Truth be told, no one on the outside would know the actual figure.

Quite frankly, the most recent update quoted above makes me ill. BB WAS and still IS a "passive investment". WE, the affiliates, did not make it that way. BB DID!

I, for one, will not be writing blogs, thank you. The whole traffic thing is a joke anyway. The "Blind Network" is a fabrication and the "Choice Network" is a farce.

Shame on me for believing BB was a legitimate business when I joined a year ago. I stayed in just to get my seed money back and now am visiting here to watch its demise. With this latest update, I predict there will a "run on the bank" and the majority of affiliates will do nothing and remain "passive".

Mark

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FinchSells.com: Affiliate marketing blog and occasional brainfarts. Digest at your peril.
    Finch on Kindle: The Affiliate Marketing Survival Guide 2013, #1 Direct Marketing Bestseller on Amazon

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Della Cate;47689][COLOR="#008000"]Evening all.

Well, perhaps you could get one of them off there butts and figure out why I can't access Banners Broker Website from my laptop???

ZERO tolerence for non-compliance. Your account will be locked.. You have a chance to correct it, if you do not, you will be banned from BB.

Its like a communist state directive!
    Somebody really should educate BB on the virtues of good customer service. Where did they get there technique from? Watching Basil Fawlty?

A few little pointers to get you started BB:
    1/ The customer is always right: if he/she says they aren't getting there product from you i.e MONEY! they are telling the truth.
    2/It isn't polite to lie to customers, they don't like it, they WILL find out, and they have a habit of turning up to complain when you least expect it.
    3/ Answer the telephone! Preferably for free..who the hell charges $5 PER question and then cuts you off after you've asked it!
    and finally:
    4/Its good customer practice to offer a FULL refund on a product purchased. If the 'product' is faulty, its actually the LAW to offer a FULL refund...althrough, hang on, in this instance, you aren't actually selling a PRODUCT are you? Your 'selling' invisible space..wonder what the European rules are on that one!

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    The victims money is effectively locked in they have no way of withdrawing, with fewer options all the time it seems. Although I notice no restrictions on paying in.
    I'm in shock
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I'm in shock
    LOL, And well you should be.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marsh56 View Post
    Right! As an affiliate, I would say 0.85% is more likely. Truth be told, no one on the outside would know the actual figure.

Quite frankly, the most recent update quoted above makes me ill. BB WAS and still IS a "passive investment". WE, the affiliates, did not make it that way. BB DID!

I, for one, will not be writing blogs, thank you. The whole traffic thing is a joke anyway. The "Blind Network" is a fabrication and the "Choice Network" is a farce.

Shame on me for believing BB was a legitimate business when I joined a year ago. I stayed in just to get my seed money back and now am visiting here to watch its demise. With this latest update, I predict there will a "run on the bank" and the majority of affiliates will do nothing and remain "passive".

Mark

I'm in the same boat as you. Threw money in (E500+) about six months ago on a family member's advice, knowing that it was probably too good to be true. After-the-event due diligence convinced me it was obviously a scam. I loaded E200 to my eWallet which was due to land in my vector card on Feb 28. This due date changed to TBD recently and so it's been over a month now since the initial load.

Post Thanks / Like

So, what happend on the 19th February?.

That was the last time that either the banners brokers twitter account or facebook page was last updated by the page admin. since then no tweets from BB, or Facebook updates.

Despite BB being a complete and utter farce and run by criminals I still can not figure out why they have let the BB facebook page descend into a free for all of complaining affiliates and pimps for other ponzi's.

I still think that the passwords to these accounts have been held back by an ex employee and are not being given to BB until either some money has been paid or on the moral grounds that it a criminal endeavour.

It could be Kul, Driscoll, or any number of staff that were involved in the original set up.

If the person who is holding the passwords is reading this, why not flex your muscles? you could start posting stuff on the site that would scare the hell ouf of chris & raj? just cut and paste articles from here, finches blog, phil smy's blog or the der hammer blog, or a number of other well researched debunk articles, it would go a long way towards sinking the good ship "banners"

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This guy is either a complete idiot, or a TerryDavid Stern clone in disguise! The only bit where he's not spouting bulldust is where he says "i have much learning to do"

I have had to join this forum and to be honest this is one thing i never do as the amount of low life that sits on them all day slating other people or business is shocking, but i thought nope i am going to over come my lack of patience and join and i am going to say that i have joined Banners Broker for one reason and one reason only, it is the first business i have ever been introduced to that i have actually thought this is the one, don't get me wrong i have much learning to do but one thing i do is listen to those who are in the know, i bought my banners broker business at the blue package level.

I have read many people complaning about the panels not updating, well why should anyone worry, also people at the moment are moaning about the money taking longer to receive and many peoples thoughts then turn to negativity, oh well this must be the end WELL STOP and think for one second.

Banners Broker launched and from my belief only expected to get a few thousand members so the system they had in place was working just fine, but over the last 6 months the business has exploded and runs into hundreds of thousands of members all running their own business, so as a result they have had to make changes to the system and also to compliance as always there are people out there that portray the company as something it is not.
    so if it takes a week to update panels which are date stamped anyway so if there is a delay of 6 days updating when they do update you will still see 6 days worth of the daily value, and as you have nothing to do for a period of time whilst the banners mature why start to post negative.

Well done Banners Broker for launching and expanding, Banners Broker is as it states a Broker which marries advertisers and publishers of web sites together, we have all heard of google adsens, a scheme where you can place ads on your own website and get paid a little in return, where as Banners Broker you can rent advertising panels, you then get paid a share of the advertising revenue that has been placed on your panels.

This is not a business where you will get rich quick, i ask myself is it people to blame for wanting to get rich quick rather than companies out there that say you can do this, lets wake up and smell the coffee, if you join Banners Broker start of small, you are buying a business and yes whilst i hate to upset many this means that you will have to put some effort into it to make it work, I am excited to be involved and i thank my friend who joined many months before me who firstly thought it was also a scam who then rang me to say she had got it wrong and the business is as it says it is.

We are used to joining things that dont work, and whilst most moan about small things no one has actually lost since joining banners broker, whether it be late payments due to major changes taking effect everyone has been paid, for everyone that has moaned about panels not updating then go on to find two days later they have but they dont come back to these sites to post the positive.

Enjoy the rest of the day or evening depending where you are and for anyone that wants to join Banners Broker then treat it as a business, work at it and enjoy it
    Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Papaponzi View Post

Despite BB being a complete and utter farce and run by criminals I still can not figure out why they have let the BB facebook page descend into a free for all of complaining affiliates and pimps for other ponzi's.
    To be honest I think its because they don't have to bother. People are still joining, still giving over money so they don't feel the need to do that extra bit of work.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another long-term BB player. The 'free2join.me' website is no longer.

AnnLamarche.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pro.response
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=HARRISON;47703]
    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]Evening all.

Well, perhaps you could get one of them off there butts and figure out why I can't access Banners Broker Website from my laptop???

Its like a communist state directive!
    Somebody really should educate BB on the virtues of good customer service. Where did they get there technique from? Watching Basil Fawlty?

A few little pointers to get you started BB:
    1/ The customer is always right: if he/she says they aren't getting there product from you i.e MONEY! they are telling the truth.
    2/It isn't polite to lie to customers, they don't like it, they WILL find out, and they have a habit of turning up to complain when you least expect it.
    3/ Answer the telephone! Preferably for free..who the hell charges $5 PER question and then cuts you off after you've asked it!
    and finally:
    4/Its good customer practice to offer a FULL refund on a product purchased. If the 'product' is faulty, its actually the LAW to offer a FULL refund...althrough, hang on, in this instance, you aren't actually selling a PRODUCT are you? Your 'selling' invisible space..wonder what the European rules are on that one!
    Well said but in fact it is scam logic.All this intolerance and blocked accounts have sense - If you join and do not invest,we would like see you go out,vanish,we do not need you...on other hand if you did join and did invest then again we do not need you any more,once we have your money you can go out -you are nothing but your money is everything...something like - pay,invest and get lost

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Similar story here, original withdrawal date due was 17Feb13, then became TBD, still waiting for my very first withdrawal, will let you know how things progress. Just cut'n'paste responses for support tickets. My due diligence was along the lines of let's give this a shot, sit there passively, then try to get paid and see what happens. So far, I can't report anything positive in this regard. How much did I put into BB, about $600, about what I'd drink and gamble away on the track and at the local casino especially on a special weekend like the Magic Millions.

If you're lurking here wondering whether BB's the real deal or not, keep an eye on the one thing that counts - are people being paid? Are most people being paid on time, or are most people seemingly being paid late? Paid later than they expected? Mine's a couple of weeks late so far, nothing unusual, remember they got to run a couple more functions to get enough new people to join, so the rest of us can get our payment requests fulfilled).

Quote Originally Posted by Banners_Broken View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. Threw money in (E500+) about six months ago on a family member's advice, knowing that it was probably too good to be true. After-the-event due diligence convinced me it was obviously a scam. I loaded E200 to my eWallet which was due to land in my vector card on Feb 28. This due date changed to TBD recently and so it's been over a month now since the initial load.