Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 400 of 679 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Won't be an issue, BB can't operate in Quebec, or so they say.

I though Banners Broker was fully compliant everywhere in the known universe?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this on the daily mail's message forum,from the Banners brokers facebook no less

Banners broker pyamid scheme

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    And this from the main BB FB site, from the BB International Team no less. I'm hoping the techie types out there will be able to clarify the waffle....I beg your pardon, explanation of why there's been IT problems for poor old BB....

Hello Everyone,

It seems that there are a large number of people wondering why panel movement isn't working as it should, well let us explain.

As our hard working IT team diligently works to make our website better in v2.9 and building toward v3.0 it requires that certain features of the site be placed on hold. The ability to visualize panel movement is one of those features. There is no need to be alarmed however. The software is still actively recording panel traffic, and once the work on the site is at a level where the panel movement can be switched back on, you'll see your panels as they're supposed to be. This is an unfortunate circumstance, but a necessary one in order to ensure the stability of the site.

As you've no doubt noticed, the site itself has been experiencing some downtime as our IT team works on the back end of the website. This is temporary, but can't be helped. There is nothing wrong with the site or your panels, it's an unfortunate by-product of working on the site to make it more stable.

With regards to the BB Card and payments....

We are currently assessing other payment options, and we're doing so cautiously but quickly. It's our intent to put in place a solution that addresses the needs of as many affiliates as we are able. We have received all of your email with other options, and we thank you for those submissions, however, we ask that you grant us your patience as we move quickly to put new options in place.

Payments are currently proceeding through STP and Payza during this transition. Please be aware that payments are currently limited to $2,500 per request, at one per week, up-to $10,000 maximum. We are pressing forward with processing as many as we can as fast as we can, so please be patient. If you have any concerns, please contact support and they'll address them for you.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate the patience and understanding you've put forth. We understand your frustrations, and are actively working to solve all situations as rapidly as we are able.

The company is strong and moving ahead. Your support and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
    The Banners Broker International Team
    What they mean, but of course can't say, is "We haven't got enough new suckers sending us cash to make payouts to you, the old suckers, and keep a tidy little bit for ourselves. Guess who we choose to pay?"

The rest is just spin.

Post Thanks / Like

The continual stream of lies they manage to come up with are nothing short of unbelievable. How do right minded people actually buy this crap?

Post Thanks / Like

the BB facebook page just got seriously moderated, the page admin must have have got back from a 3 week holiday, or the dissent got so bad raj and chris finally paid up for the password.

7. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Banners Broker's newest dirty trick to suck more money in:

bildschirmfotogh0wlci2bm.jpg

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... Anyone for Russians language lessons
    BB has a big exposure within Russian-speaking people, videos, tutorials, online consultations, etc

couple:

http://bannersbrokerperm.ru
    http://bannersbroker.jimdo.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P62LL...hannel&list=UL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    Banners Broker's newest dirty trick to suck more money in....
    Now why would the inviter's name be entered and not the affiliate?

Thinking out loud here: surely an affiliate who would like to win this lovely car would be the one whose name is entered??

OH yes, silly me, the said affiliate has to recruit to be in with a shout???? (As usual, if I'm wrong, please correct me)

PS, Nice to see we've now reached page 400!!!!

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Regards Donald Kernan (a trip down memory lane)

This might be a repost but I just saw that the bb thread on MMG was very first started by kernan himself. back in october 2010

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 21.21.00.jpg

and he has also been in at the launch of a few rackets.
    Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 21.22.34.jpg

I remember he came on here and did some drive by posting whilst denying he was a big player, but I think he knows more than he lets on.

Has anyone else crossed paths with him lately?

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know they do, who is going to tell them though that they can no longer expect to make money with BB unless they do blogs in english, no coping, using correct grammar, punctuation and 250 words would be great !

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Now why would the inviter's name be entered and not the affiliate?

Thinking out loud here: surely an affiliate who would like to win this lovely car would be the one whose name is entered??

OH yes, silly me, the said affiliate has to recruit to be in with a shout???? (As usual, if I'm wrong, please correct me)

PS, Nice to see we've now reached page 400!!!!
    But but it's not about recruiting I tell you it's about the ads and helping your fellow man and feeding the poor it's not a Ponzi

I seriously hope this scam is gone before Page 500

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know they do, who is going to tell them though that they can no longer expect to make money with BB unless they do blogs in english, no coping, using correct grammar, punctuation and 250 words would be great !
    Is it really required by BB, am I missing something? Where did BB say it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brenie View Post
    they have changed the blog rules a bit only 250 minimum words needed now :D

Content Management Console.

Your submissions are welcome. Please read, and adhere to, the guidelines listed below to ensure approval. Once you have submitted your article, and our Incentive Approval Staff has reviewed your submission, you will be notified in your back office if it has been approved or rejected.

Incentive Rules
    •All articles must be minimum of 250 words.
    •All articles must be written in 3rd person perspective (unless granted permission by editor to write in 1st person perspective)
    •All articles must contain content that is inline with the particular pubsite's brand/voice. (And not include anything related to adult content, gambling, illegal activities, fraud, or self-promotion).
    •All content must be approved by an editor in order to be considered valid for incentive traffic.
    •All articles must be written by the affiliate stated. Plagiarism and multiple authors will not be tolerated and anyone caught doing it will not be allowed to submit articles in the future.
    •All articles must be divided clearly into short paragraphs, with easy readability and proper punctuation and grammar.
    •Articles must include appropriate research – and be unique to other articles found on the same site.
    `

rofl these people are a joke at talkingBB they are eating their heart out and telling each other how you ugly negative people like at RS :P scared MC away and all affiliates with false information ofc they gonna start check affiliates sites and FB accounts and report every affiliate that is not complient with BB rofl .... they still believe the **** BB is feeding them
    i contacted a pal who is a bankdirector and he said no way MC would just close a contract only on hear say or bad blogs/revieuws ..... he is pretty sure if MC did close the contract they will have screened BB and the result was negative for them ..... but ofc if its actualy true what BB and vector claims with those fools you never know they will tell you whatever it suits them ......

and on the call with D Hooker i only can say this ..... he hits the nail when he almost screems name me ONE COMPANY THAT IS ATTENDING SO MANNY MEETINGS NAME ME ONE .... exactly Mr Hooker not one legit companie .... they are not desperated in recruiting people .... well hell you say your bussines do not rely on recruiting so why bothering and why making it such an important part of your business.... he say`s we are 3 out of 4 weeks on the road .... rofl

how can i explain this am not an high intelectual individual but instead of trying to recruit so much Mr Hooker try and get your payment`s methods up to point wouldn`t that be better ???
    and then he goes on about changing laws and needing to complie with them rofl ...... Mr Hooker laws dont change over night in fact usualy they are anounced quit some time before they are applied, so companies can adapt if needed and as a compliance officer of SP you should know that because that is what your job is instead of being on the road and try to talk peeps into this scam .....

kind regards

brenie
    @ Niksam, these are the new changes introduced by BB with the 2.9v. This, they say, ensures that no one can misunderstand that this is NOT a passive income earner. By no one, I'm assuming it;s being done to satisfy the authorities who, imo, must be seriously breathing down their necks ! Gutted I am

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

But but it's not about recruiting I tell you it's about the ads and helping your fellow man and feeding the poor it's not a Ponzi

I seriously hope this scam is gone before Page 500

Yes, me too....

Post Thanks / Like

Where does "required" part comes in? I see just guidelines for submitting promotion articles for approval.

Post Thanks / Like

@ Niksam, these are the new changes introduced by BB with the 2.9v. This, they say, ensures that no one can misunderstand that this is NOT a passive income earner. By no one, I'm assuming it;s being done to satisfy the authorities who, imo, must be seriously breathing down their necks ! Gutted I am [/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly, finch was alluding to a SEC investigation a few days before MC pulld the plug

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody seen this today? More Bad Press for Banners Broker.

The last line did make me chuckle

http://www.irishexaminer.com/archives/2013/0315/world/mastercard-withdraws-prepaid-card-services-from-web-ads-broker-225551.html

Mastercard withdraws prepaid card services from web ads broker

By Conor Ryan, Investigative Correspondent
    Friday, March 15, 2013

The investment vehicle Banners Broker has told its 15,000 subscribers that Mastercard has withdrawn its services because it no longer wants to be associated with the company.

The Irish operation of Banners Broker is run by its agent Paul McCarthy of Maconne Online Marketing, Dublin Hill, Cork. He and the international operation have rejected accusations that Banners Broker is a pyramid scheme.

However, in an address to investors, the company said Mastercard had pulled out of its contract to supply prepaid cards.

The global chief executive, Chris Smith, said investors had until Mar 22 to clear whatever balance was on the cards Banners Broker had issued them.

"As you know we have been promoting this [prepaid card] specifically, as we truly believed this was the best option. Unfortunately Mastercard has the option in their contract to cancel the contract anytime. The email I received said that because of bad publicity surrounding Banner Brokers, they would not want to be associated with BB any longer."

In November, Banners Broker defended its business model after the Irish Examiner reported that one of its principals, Rajiv Dixit, was previously a senior figure in a firm suspended from trading in Canada for its pyramid-style business.

Banners Broker claims there are close to 15,000 Irish investors and it had a major convention in the Citywest Hotel late last year to recruit people.

The company says it allows investors to rent space on third-party websites, with this then sublet to advertisers.

Mr McCarthy told investors in Cork that profits were guaranteed: "Every day you are involved in the company, you wake up the next day and you are richer again."

In Mr Smith’s new address, it said it was working at ways of offering members alternative electronic means to withdraw their cash.

The circular, posted on the Irish franchise’s Facebook page, admitted that there had been compliance issues and it had moved to take down a number of blogs and YouTube clips that advertised its services but did not adhere to its policy.

Mr Smith had also agreed to bring in an independent auditor to examine the firm’s books to satisfy concerns raised by some critics.

"Unfortunately, this online ‘noise’ and bad publicity has come to the attention of Mastercard, and even though there is no logic or reason, Mastercard has decided to close the programme," said Mr Smith.

Mr McCarthy said he did not wish to comment.

This story appeared in the printed version of the Irish Examiner Friday, March 15, 2013

26. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go. Phone numbers posted on the Banners Broker World FB page, if anyone has the time and inclination to chase them down to their actual addresses:-

Banners Broker UK Support Phone Numbers

Manchester - 0161 820 9319

London - 0203 355 0993

Ireland - 0035 321 439 6700

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Here we go. Phone numbers posted on the Banners Broker World FB page, if anyone has the time and inclination to chase them down to their actual addresses:-

Banners Broker UK Support Phone Numbers

Manchester - 0161 820 9319

London - 0203 355 0993

Ireland - 0035 321 439 6700
    all new numbers apart from the irish one, google the uk numbers and it comes back blank, most likely virtual numbers and could be answered anywhere

Post Thanks / Like

hi all

sorry if you have already seen this:

Mastercard withdraws prepaid card services from web ads broker | Irish Examiner

now for the british press to pull there socks up and start investigating

Post Thanks / Like

OMG there is actually a new tweet on their Twitter page

Banners Broker ‏@bannersbroker
    Payments are currently proceeding through STP and Payza. We're cautiously, but quickly assessing other payment options, so please be patient

There's that BB famous BB phrase we are all so familiar with again
    "please be patient"

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buckyuk View Post
    The continual stream of lies they manage to come up with are nothing short of unbelievable. How do right minded people actually buy this crap?
    Here's the thing,

there's no provision for only "right minded" people to be allowed to participate in these frauds.

Banners Broker is a completely non judgemental HYIP ponzi fraud.

They will take money from anybody, no questions asked, no proof of "right mindedness" required.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    Banners Broker's newest dirty trick to suck more money in:

bildschirmfotogh0wlci2bm.jpg
    Another scam just pulled something similar recently for a land rover I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

From MMG post #7445 today. Bold is from Guardianuno, quotes from Affiliates (one or two of which may have a bit of difficulty getting approval from the "Acceptable Blog Dept"). Give me strength. Lambs to the slaughter.

Banners Broker - bannersbroker.com

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Lets have our afternoon round of facepalming ...

"John - i dont understand y the people not in bb r so p....d off with them can ye not find somting else to complain about and for the people in bb that r compainin shame on u if u lose ur money its because ur complainin use ur fn head and promote the buisness"

"Andrea - I have never read so many negative comments. Its people like you that cause a business to close down. Using your time and energy posting and reading negative comments is not going to help you or bb. If their were more positive comments it would be easier for bb to deal with their. problems. Too all you negs out there read the book called the secret believe me you will all think diffetently. So please if you want longevity with bb and to earn lots of money please think of what your posting"

"Glenn - no it is NOT the beginning of the end. In business, things change constantly....those who refuse to adapt will get left behind & probably fail...those who embrace change & continuously adapt will prosper. FACT! Get used to it."

"Rui - same here ....make money more and more every day...to be honest i find this facebook page intretaining ...i dindt no they wse so many crazy people in this world..peter(aka finch boldy),tara,captain hook and all the gang...you guys ar funny people..love you guys...long live bb. my advices to all bb affiliate dont waist time to this people...bussiness is going well you dont have to prove it to any body. have been in bb before any master card and i was still getting paid..made my money more then a few times....( haters gonna hate)...."

I hope anyone who is vocally supporting BB and refuses to make people aware of the drastic problems, people who are recruiting, the ones who refuse to acknowledge there are serious problems, lose everything. It's really getting into the realms of mentally ill and just plain pathetic. Everyone just got screwed by BB out of 6 weeks of card payments and they don't even realize it ... and they have to wait 1/2/3 months for the next payment through STP due to the millions owed in the backlog to October.

By the way, what is more plausible, MC dropped BB because we (a handful of people) put factual problems out there or they see hundreds of BB members running around using flashy inflated figures, bragging about tax avoidance, investing, 150 - 20000 ect these people outnumber we the critical thinkers by 100 - 1.

Which do you think made made enough screw ups to worry MC, causing doubt and questions to "what the bloody hell are they exactly doing or supposed to be doing over there" and caused them to drop BB ...

-----------------------------------------

Ref the frequently-levelled BB criticism of anti-bb threads just cutting and pasting posts between forums - yes, hands up, guilty, for the purposes of information sharing....but then we all understand the principles of recycling/cycling, don't we?
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 03-16-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Edited to remove full names at request of original poster.

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...and for no other reason other than trying to grab the #10,000 post, here is Simon Stepsys' contact form again. I have a copy for posterity in case it ever changes, but for now here is the real thing:

Request A Callback |

Avoid, avoid, avoid, unless you are teachable and can follow simple directions, in which case contact him today.

The following is not mine - I don't recall where I saw it otherwise I would include the source, but I liked it nonetheless:

"Simon Stepsys - almost as famous as Simon Cowell"

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post